I think I found the perfect dick for me

I've bottomed for many years for my guy and I loved it. At first it was not that good, it felt annoying. Not painful but annoying. Then I begun to like it to the point of asking to get fucked. Yesterday I got fucked by someone who had a long dick. It was a bit fat too, but its main characteristic was that it was longer than that of my bf (don't ask me how long I'm not good at measuring and in europe we have cm and not inches). So when he got inside me he pushed and I felt a pain. It was a different pain. Rather sharp I'd say. It felt as if he found a barier or something and he was pushing against it. I felt that after some painful thrusts he got deeper and there oh damn it felt so good. I've heard about the two sphincters etc but I'm not sure it's actually true. 

I do know for sure though that deep there something felt so so so so good.

• Like 4

There's several threads on BZ discussing the "second hole."  It's not an actual sphincter, it's the sigmoid curve, butt to the bottom and Top, pushing into it feels like penetrating another sphincter because of the resistance. One of my favorite reasons for a Man getting there is, to me, it's the impregnation spot. When a Man breeds me there, His seed stays and gets absorbed. Here' a pic of what is being encountered. ❤️

250px-Rectum_anatomy_en.svg.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

There's several threads on BZ discussing the "second hole."  It's not an actual sphincter, it's the sigmoid curve, butt to the bottom and Top, pushing into it feels like penetrating another sphincter because of the resistance. One of my favorite reasons for a Man getting there is, to me, it's the impregnation spot. When a Man breeds me there, His seed stays and gets absorbed. Here' a pic of what is being encountered. ❤️

250px-Rectum_anatomy_en.svg.png

that's interesting. Maybe we should add a sexual anatomy course at med school.

I did feel however like it got deeper after a point.

This is informative, I can tell you the date of the first time I felt a guy hit that corner, if it’s not actually a second sphincter. I could tell every time he was there  because I felt it each time, and i was up all night with him so he could work that new area as much as he wanted.  I didn’t think about impregnation but I did picture each load he pumped into me landing on innermost flesh that hadn’t been bathed in a strangers semen before.  I’d love to feel it again because visualizing load after load after load of his sperm, that far inside of me made me feel so proud and so gay.  I look forward to meeting the next man I can expose myself to.