Lunchtime flip fuck with a 23yr swimmer

Quick hookup with a 23 yr that hit me up on the apps, I was in between meetings so I met him at his place, waited for me naked when he opened the door for me, stunning swimmer body, great cock, 8" and nicely thick! Yummy!

we started kissing as he was undressing me, he was a passionate kisser as he was undressing me, touching my body everywhere until reaching my hole which was moist from the morning loads I took and puffy from all it took yesterday. He just looked at me and grinned.

I dropped to my knees, took his cock in my mouth as he started fucking my face and I held his ass firm getting him to shove it all the way till my nose was buried in his soft blond pubes.

The  he pulled out, lifted me back up and we went to the living room, he sat on the sofa and I continued sucking him and licking his balls, making my way to his hole till I got the signal to continue when he lifted his legs and presented a beautiful pink tight hole.

i went to work and rimmed him like it was my last meal on earth and he was moaning so hard as I was tongue fucking him deep. Fuck he tasted so good!

That got me super horny so I just climbed on top of him and sat on his rock hard cock, no lube, just little spit and my wet hole took him all the way to the root in one move.

We were both groaning and that move switched on his primal side and he started fucking me hard! Pumping my hole in and out as I was matching his pace riding him.

it was such a good fuck and he was hitting all the right spots till he got me to cum handsfree, causing my hole to tighten and milk him till he shot a HUGE load in me!

we were both panting and kissing as I felt his cock go down and flopped out of my sloppy hole so I started licking my cum from his body and cleaning his cock from the cum residue he left in me and the loads I had in me mixed with my ass juices.

I was still horny so I went back to his hole and rimmed him some more cause he was tasting so good and fresh and was opening up so nicely for my tongue so I went for it and added a finger, then two and he was still moaning. 
I decided to take my chance and got up to kiss him and lined my cock on his hole and started poking, he was moaning into my mouth and held my back so I took it as a sign and started pushing in, slowly till my big cockhead was in him. He gasped a bit and I gave him some time to adjust till he started signaling me push further in, I rocked my cock gently in and out till I had my 8" in him all the way, he was moaning and shaking with the pleasure and I started to pick up my pace.

Soon after I was fully fucking him hard, and he was begging me to breed him as he held my ass and played with my hole till I was getting close and pumped my load in him and collapsed on top of him as we were making out.

we were both covered in sweat and having that amazing post orgasmic feeling for a while till we had to get up and have a quick shower together.

That was fun and now I can continue my meetings for the day and perhaps hunt for more loads. Oink! 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10

Had a free evening so texted if he was up for a second round and bingo, he was ready! Popped up and had a quick repeat of our lunch session, this time a bit longer session and we both dumped 2 loads and I left satisfied.

it's fun to find good chemistry with hookups! 

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, xxbjn2 said:

how do you do it, I'm fucking exhausted trying to keep up with just reading what you get up to. lol

I'm hyperactive and don't need more than 4 hours of sleep, that frees a lot of time to work, socialize, workout and fuck lol 

8 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

I'm hyperactive and don't need more than 4 hours of sleep, that frees a lot of time to work, socialize, workout and fuck lol 

You are such a fucking whore, and I say that with the utmost respect.  Jealous as all fuck, well I would be, but I know I couldn't handle the amount of cock your hungry cunt gets. xxx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xxbjn2 said:

You are such a fucking whore, and I say that with the utmost respect.  Jealous as all fuck, well I would be, but I know I couldn't handle the amount of cock your hungry cunt gets. xxx

🥰❤️

8 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

I'm so happy to hear you're vers - I absolutely love when a cumdump fucks back!!!

I love both worlds ❤️

• Like 2