Bottoms: Girth or length is more important and why?

For Bottoms  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more important and why?

Haven't got a single bad thing to say about those thick daddies, and obviously both is heavenly, but if I had to pick I feel like maybe I'd pick length. Kind of surprising myself there, I thought it'd be an obvious win for girth, but that's where my brain's landing. Maybe it's just that girth is not hard to come by, if not from dicks then from hands or whatever else is lying around and basically the right shape, I feel like if I go stand in the Long Dick Receiver group I'll still be able to have my cake and eat it too one way or another. And plus, I get a bit of a kick out of the feeling of a cock slipping in and sliding all the way up me without any resistance to speak of, I'm loose but I'm not a gigantic canyon and I've been told I do a nice job of squeezing at the right times so we're not talking about a top going away unsatisfied, but that "I'm a loose fucking slut" feeling, I'm in it for that, and while I can warm up to where even a reasonably thick cock will feel that way, a thinner cock can do it right from the beginning of the evening, and the 'up inside my ribcage' feeling (alright delusion, but it feels good) when a looooong man bottoms out, that's a hell of a thing too.

Girth is good, but length is luscious! 

I really love it when a guy slides in and I can really feel his cock going deep inside me. There's one guy (I assume it is the same guy each time, simply because of the way he slides in) who isn't that hard to begin with, but once he's in, my arse just seems to swallow his cock right up my arse. He quickly becomes hard and he shoots lovely big loads. 

On 5/5/2024 at 1:21 PM, Iker80 said:

Big helmet is the thing for me. Bigger than the shaft. It's the way I can feel it gliding back and forth inside me. Team that up with a long dick and those strokes are intense, almost too much and I want more all at the same time. But I'm not worried whatever the shape or size, I can have a great time and prostate orgasm from all kinds of dicks. But yeah, when a guy gets out a long dick with a fat helmet I know it's going to be an awesome time.

I do like a little girth, but totally agree with you. 

Ideally both, but I'll take a thicker cock over a thin long one. Love the feeling of being stretched open while I'm being fucked.

• Like 2

No preference, I'll take any. When it comes to cock, I'm happy to have all shapes and sizes inside me, as long as there's a big load spurting out at the end.

I'm only really picky about dildo dimensions. If I'm making my own fun or taking a strapon, I want it deep and hole-stretching.

• Upvote 1

for me the diameter is very important and I prefer short but wide cocks to long but thin cocks. to be honest the thing that turns me on the most is the size of the balls, big balls drive me crazy and are usually a guarantee of a big cumshot

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2024 at 6:21 PM, catcher4you said:

I go for girth over length. A long but thin cock can poke uncomfortably but a nice thick one will fill my ass nicely. Thick guys also usually take more time with the penetration so that you can get used to it. 

I concur! It might be just me, but my sphincter tends to resist thinner cocks, and it surrenders to thicker cocks as they spread me open wider. That surrender, both physical and psychological, is what is satisfying to me. Given the two choices, I’d prefer girth over length. 

I like the smooth friction that a long cock provides as the top takes charge and deep fucks my ass, so a long and thick cock is perfect. Why not both? LOL!

I’m a greedy bottom cumslut who believes in abundance mentality. 😎

• Like 1

The poll is faulty; there should be a “Yes” answer for those of us to whom the characteristics are equally important.  The dick that is most often in me is my husband’s: truly gargantuan; but I’ve seen both girthier and longer.  Of course preferences and logistics like everything to do with sex and particularly man-to-man sex is highly circumstantial and individualized.  

Example: girth is amazing for the sensations of the stretch and fullness.  To the average or tight bottom who doesn’t take many dicks the challenge and sense of accomplishment may be pleasurable enhancements; conversely it may be a burden, an impediment, or a source of harm.  To a highly experienced or even slack overused hole the effects of girth may be a requisite for any significant sensation.  And a buhzillion more scenarios. 

There is also the aspect (among those categories within the buhzillion scenarios) of what one is used to if one has a regular partner or partners and whether a preference has developed because of the regular partner(s)’s characteristics or a need for variety.  And the need for variety may be preference or fulfillment of deficiency.  

Or it may just be a wild streak that made the particular characteristic very favorable at the time or the opposite.  

I will say that I enjoy the above-average girth and far-above-average length of my “daily dose” (along with all the many other of my husband’s characteristics) every time, every way, and hopefully many more to come (and to cum).  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AlB said:

Of course preferences and logistics like everything to do with sex and particularly man-to-man sex is highly circumstantial and individualized.  

@AlB you're absolutely right. What's good for the goose, well, may be good for some ganders too 😂

I, too, am blessed with a husband who's way above the average both in length and girth. He's a vers top and I'm vers bottom. We've been together for almost 28 years now and over the years we held steady on our preference: girth and length. We did have, together and separate, some amazing times with men sporting long and thin, short and thin, thick and long, big mushroom head, etc. We also had some lousy times with men representing the entire spectrum of length and girth. But, at the end of the day all other things being equal, then girth wins for me. There is something that always draws me to a fat cock. It may be because my hole has been so well worked out over the years that I need a fat one to feel full and properly fucked.