Hey- NEW guys on here-, and refresher for OLDER members

I love taking a trip through some of the older posts from time to time there are some definite gems out there, some half remembered, and some missed the first time through. Also the favourites that are a guaranteed good time. I love that the list just keeps getting longer.

21 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

Though I've been here for 2 years, I'm still way behind on stories. I'm trying to find great stories that need to resurface.

Guys, what stories do you recommend? What are your favorites or ones you've written you think we should read? 

“Made by David.” It’s a reprint from the old Bugshare Sir. You can find it up around page 63 or maybe 64 or so. The ending is rather tragically rushed, but the rest is very professional quality. And hot as fuck.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BBArchangel said:

“Made by David.” It’s a reprint from the old Bugshare Sir. You can find it up around page 63 or maybe 64 or so. The ending is rather tragically rushed, but the rest is very professional quality. And hot as fuck.

I can't find it here for some reason - at least, not if I type "Made by David" as a phrase.

15 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

I can't find it here for some reason - at least, not if I type "Made by David" as a phrase.

My bad. It’s called David Made me. Right now it’s on page 63z.

On 5/15/2024 at 11:05 AM, BBArchangel said:

Found it - but there is zero mention of chems: 

I used the jump thoughtfully provided by BBArchangel—or maybe the jump is courtesy  of TaKinGDeePanal—to find “David Done Went and Made Me.” Okay, I’m goofing around. It’s “David Made Me,” which is deep indeed in the vault. Oh, but am I ever glad I checked it out; it was so worth it.

I know there are some amazing archival stories—I used to take deep dives back when I first discovered this nasty little site. (And that’s “nasty” in a good way, like when Janet requires you to call her “Miss Jackson”—all because you were nasty that one time.)

Anyway… what a well-told jack-off story! It was efficient, too. None of this business of beating around the bush with unnecessary family background drivel, or reciting the boys’ freshman college class schedules, or whatever. 

Because, I swear, we’re already greased up and ready. We simply require a naughty and intense tale to take us home. 

Oh, right! And the story should be well stocked with paragraphs—and lots of ‘em—paragraphs that detail exactly how a naïve character (who, you just know, has it comin’ to him)… how he finally gets the epic reaming he deserves.

Er, not to be difficult, but… if it’s not too much trouble, could the story maybe supply us with some vulgar, abusive language? You know… gutter talk?

Are these requests asking too much? (Again: Trying to be funny.) I read a sullen comment among the feedback notes that pointed out how the tale was bereft of chems—as if the reader had been cheated out of what was his birthright.

I’m sorry, but I don’t recall chems being guaranteed as a component in every story on this site. Unless there’s some “Rules for Better Barebacking” file that I missed?

Sure, chems are  a primary reason we’re all here and not on Boyz With Hairy Armpits website. But this story hummed along quite nicely as it was—sober. And there will be plenty more chems in most stories. Right?

Otherwise, whaddaya know? “David Made Me” delivers!

Edited by TheAficionado
I’d forgotten to punctuate a sentence with a question Mark.

• Moderators
On 5/14/2024 at 9:25 AM, ellentonboy said:

I remember the guys and the cities where I met them at.  but not their names.

You knew their names? 😉