Hotel Dark Room Pozzing

Woke up super horny this morning, so I hopped onto Grindr. The very first profile read, "hosting now" - and inside it contained the name of a very nice hotel right around the corner from me, along with a room number. Needless to say, I jumped at the chance to have some fun so close to home.

"You just taking loads, or giving them too?" I asked, assuming he would respond that he was a bottom and only there to take loads. Still, maybe I could suck his cock, or at least eat his ass.

"Both," he replied to my surprise.

"Want to breed a fat ass?" I asked him, attaching a pic taken last year of my ass in the air with a big load of cum dripping out of it.

"Sure," he wrote back. My heart racing, I checked his status, and he had listed it as 'neg, on prep'. Oh, well. It would still be fun to take his load!

I told him I could be there in a half-hour, and quickly went into the bathroom and cleaned out. A little over thirty minutes later, I messaged him from the parking lot that I was headed into the hotel.

"Cool, a guy just bred me and left," he replied.

I arrived at the room to find that he had propped the door ajar using the security latch. Pushing it open, I found the room was pitch-black - the blinds were closed and there were no lights on. The only illumination was the faint glow entering the room from around the door. I kicked off my shoes and dropped my clothes on the floor, hoping I'd be able to see to retrieve them later.

My eyes began to adjust to the dark and I could make out his shape standing in front of me. He was tall with a stocky build, and he was working his cock, getting it nice and hard for my hole. Instinctively I dropped to my knees and took it in my mouth, getting it rock-hard and slick for easy entry. His Grindr profile said he was 6.5 and cut, and he wasn't lying. But he didn't mention how thick his cock was! My hole twitched at the thought of stretching open around his shaft.

After a few minutes I judged he was ready. I stood and bent over the foot of the bed, bending my knees slightly to place my hole at just the right height. He began to push the tip of his cock against my asshole, and I realized he was going to fuck me without lube. I pushed back against his thrusts, and little by little my hole opened up to welcome him inside. He grabbed my hips as he began to pound me, and in the process threw a bottle of poppers he had been holding onto the bed beside me. Ever the greedy popper slut, I took off the cap and inhaled deeply through each nostril. My head swam a little, and I felt my sphincter relax just a little bit more to accommodate him.

It's been a while since I was used completely anonymously like that, and I was reminded what an amazing feeling it can be. All too soon it was over, though, and I felt his cock pulse as he pumped his load into me. As he pulled out I spun around, taking his cock in my mouth and cleaning it off as I always do. Without any lube in the mix, the flavor of ass and cum was extra delicious.

He lay on the bed and picked up his phone, presumably to find another guest. I dressed hurriedly, found my shoes in the dark, and headed for the door - double-checking to make sure I had my phone, keys and wallet as I did so. When I got home, I got back onto Grindr, still horned and now hungry for another cock.

My new friend was still online, so I messaged him. "Thanks for the load!"

"That was hot," he replied. "But I should probably tell you that I'm really poz. And not on meds." With that, his profile and message disappeared - he had blocked me.

His words hit me like a bolt of lightning. I was incubating his poz babies! I can't describe the feeling using any other word but shock. And yet, as I sat there stunned for a few minutes, another feeling began to take over.

I was turned on.

In fact, as I thought about his message my cock got rock hard and I was the horniest I've been since I was in my teens. I wanted to respond to him, but now I had no way to do so.

But I knew his room number.

Composing myself, I dashed out to my car and raced back to the hotel. I arrived at the room just as another guy - tall and slender, with a large bulge very prominently displayed by his tight jeans - exited. He had left the door ajar, and I pushed it open. I had no idea what I was going to say. A small part of me was angry that he hadn't disclosed his true status before dumping a load in my guts, but as a cum dump who isn't on prep, I accept the possibility that it might happen someday - knowingly or not. Much more of me was excited at the prospect, and hungry for round two.

Once again my eyes began adjusting to the dark, and I saw that this time, he was on his back on the bed. He was stroking his cock.

"I hoped that would get you back here," he said. I could hear the sneer in his voice.

"Are you - are you really poz?" I stammered.

"Yup, and since you're here, come take another load."

I didn't need to think about it. The hunger took over and I dropped my clothes on the floor where I stood. He wagged his cock at me and I climbed up on the bed, taking the proffered bottle of poppers while I was at it. A couple of big whiffs, and I was swinging my left leg over his body. Reaching behind me, I took his hard cock in my hand and guided it to my hole.

"If the last one didn't take, I hope this one does," he said, and this time I could just make out the grin on his face. Without hesitation, I sat back on his cock. I slid inside me with ease, no doubt helped by the gape and load he left me with not an hour before. I rocked back and forth, feeling his shaft sliding in and out of me. He grabbed me by the hips and began pounding me hard. I knew his next orgasm was imminent.

Sure enough, he moaned as his cock pumped a second poz load deep inside me. As I had done before, once the pulses subsided I slid off his cock and down his body, taking his softening cock into my mouth. I savored the taste once again of cum and ass mixed together, and made sure not to leave a drop behind.

"I'll let you know next time I'm in town," he said as I dressed.

"Please do," I replied. "I'll take your load as often as I can." I was a little surprised at how calm I was. Maybe it was the peace of finally knowing that it had happened, that I no longer had to go into each encounter wondering if this is the time I'm going to get pozzed. I could lean into it and fully enjoy myself.

I got home to find that he had unblocked me on Grindr and sent me a thank-you message, which left me grinning from ear to ear. I know I'll hear from him again. I can't wait.

• Like 31
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 18
  • Thanks 1

I found out about my first poz load similarly.  As he came in me he told me; welcome to the poz club, I am not on meds and poz.  That hooked me.  

• Like 1

On 5/18/2024 at 10:55 AM, bentover4u1972 said:

Woke up super horny this morning, so I hopped onto Grindr. The very first profile read, "hosting now" - and inside it contained the name of a very nice hotel right around the corner from me, along with a room number. Needless to say, I jumped at the chance to have some fun so close to home.

"You just taking loads, or giving them too?" I asked, assuming he would respond that he was a bottom and only there to take loads. Still, maybe I could suck his cock, or at least eat his ass.

"Both," he replied to my surprise.

"Want to breed a fat ass?" I asked him, attaching a pic taken last year of my ass in the air with a big load of cum dripping out of it.

"Sure," he wrote back. My heart racing, I checked his status, and he had listed it as 'neg, on prep'. Oh, well. It would still be fun to take his load!

I told him I could be there in a half-hour, and quickly went into the bathroom and cleaned out. A little over thirty minutes later, I messaged him from the parking lot that I was headed into the hotel.

"Cool, a guy just bred me and left," he replied.

I arrived at the room to find that he had propped the door ajar using the security latch. Pushing it open, I found the room was pitch-black - the blinds were closed and there were no lights on. The only illumination was the faint glow entering the room from around the door. I kicked off my shoes and dropped my clothes on the floor, hoping I'd be able to see to retrieve them later.

My eyes began to adjust to the dark and I could make out his shape standing in front of me. He was tall with a stocky build, and he was working his cock, getting it nice and hard for my hole. Instinctively I dropped to my knees and took it in my mouth, getting it rock-hard and slick for easy entry. His Grindr profile said he was 6.5 and cut, and he wasn't lying. But he didn't mention how thick his cock was! My hole twitched at the thought of stretching open around his shaft.

After a few minutes I judged he was ready. I stood and bent over the foot of the bed, bending my knees slightly to place my hole at just the right height. He began to push the tip of his cock against my asshole, and I realized he was going to fuck me without lube. I pushed back against his thrusts, and little by little my hole opened up to welcome him inside. He grabbed my hips as he began to pound me, and in the process threw a bottle of poppers he had been holding onto the bed beside me. Ever the greedy popper slut, I took off the cap and inhaled deeply through each nostril. My head swam a little, and I felt my sphincter relax just a little bit more to accommodate him.

It's been a while since I was used completely anonymously like that, and I was reminded what an amazing feeling it can be. All too soon it was over, though, and I felt his cock pulse as he pumped his load into me. As he pulled out I spun around, taking his cock in my mouth and cleaning it off as I always do. Without any lube in the mix, the flavor of ass and cum was extra delicious.

He lay on the bed and picked up his phone, presumably to find another guest. I dressed hurriedly, found my shoes in the dark, and headed for the door - double-checking to make sure I had my phone, keys and wallet as I did so. When I got home, I got back onto Grindr, still horned and now hungry for another cock.

My new friend was still online, so I messaged him. "Thanks for the load!"

"That was hot," he replied. "But I should probably tell you that I'm really poz. And not on meds." With that, his profile and message disappeared - he had blocked me.

His words hit me like a bolt of lightning. I was incubating his poz babies! I can't describe the feeling using any other word but shock. And yet, as I sat there stunned for a few minutes, another feeling began to take over.

I was turned on.

In fact, as I thought about his message my cock got rock hard and I was the horniest I've been since I was in my teens. I wanted to respond to him, but now I had no way to do so.

But I knew his room number.

Composing myself, I dashed out to my car and raced back to the hotel. I arrived at the room just as another guy - tall and slender, with a large bulge very prominently displayed by his tight jeans - exited. He had left the door ajar, and I pushed it open. I had no idea what I was going to say. A small part of me was angry that he hadn't disclosed his true status before dumping a load in my guts, but as a cum dump who isn't on prep, I accept the possibility that it might happen someday - knowingly or not. Much more of me was excited at the prospect, and hungry for round two.

Once again my eyes began adjusting to the dark, and I saw that this time, he was on his back on the bed. He was stroking his cock.

"I hoped that would get you back here," he said. I could hear the sneer in his voice.

"Are you - are you really poz?" I stammered.

"Yup, and since you're here, come take another load."

I didn't need to think about it. The hunger took over and I dropped my clothes on the floor where I stood. He wagged his cock at me and I climbed up on the bed, taking the proffered bottle of poppers while I was at it. A couple of big whiffs, and I was swinging my left leg over his body. Reaching behind me, I took his hard cock in my hand and guided it to my hole.

"If the last one didn't take, I hope this one does," he said, and this time I could just make out the grin on his face. Without hesitation, I sat back on his cock. I slid inside me with ease, no doubt helped by the gape and load he left me with not an hour before. I rocked back and forth, feeling his shaft sliding in and out of me. He grabbed me by the hips and began pounding me hard. I knew his next orgasm was imminent.

Sure enough, he moaned as his cock pumped a second poz load deep inside me. As I had done before, once the pulses subsided I slid off his cock and down his body, taking his softening cock into my mouth. I savored the taste once again of cum and ass mixed together, and made sure not to leave a drop behind.

"I'll let you know next time I'm in town," he said as I dressed.

"Please do," I replied. "I'll take your load as often as I can." I was a little surprised at how calm I was. Maybe it was the peace of finally knowing that it had happened, that I no longer had to go into each encounter wondering if this is the time I'm going to get pozzed. I could lean into it and fully enjoy myself.

I got home to find that he had unblocked me on Grindr and sent me a thank-you message, which left me grinning from ear to ear. I know I'll hear from him again. I can't wait.

Great story