Hampstead heath

On 6/3/2024 at 1:50 AM, monkey2712 said:

Was planning for my last night in UK then heading back to airport for flight out, so may just hangs out and head to airport once finished.

You;ll have to leave your bags at a property place and just take the bare minimum to the woods

Yes, will have to figure it out. May have to head back to hotel in Cambridge after and pick it all up and come back again… need to find a guy in London that wants to play and leave stuff at their place maybe

18 hours ago, monkey2712 said:

Yes, will have to figure it out. May have to head back to hotel in Cambridge after and pick it all up and come back again… need to find a guy in London that wants to play and leave stuff at their place maybe

There's always left luggage places. Most of the stations have it, plus there are other options around the city.

[think before following links] https://www.visitlondon.com/traveller-information/essential-information/baggage-left-luggage

On 6/6/2024 at 9:33 AM, Sfmike64 said:

There's always left luggage places. Most of the stations have it, plus there are other options around the city.

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.visitlondon.com/traveller-information/essential-information/baggage-left-luggage

Didn’t think of that, thanks for the tip!! Would very much like a local guy to help show me about and to play with if I can find one.

• Upvote 1