Best lube?

X-lube is soooo much better than j-lube. Far easier to mix, and cleans up a hell of a lot easier. I find using some Slam Dunk fisting grease on my hole as well makes everything slide in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/30/2024 at 12:34 PM, Pokentoke said:

Start out by trying to put a chunk of slam dunk in your hole

A good trick is putting small blobs/spheres of SlamDunk in the freezer. You can then push them deep in yourself and have them melt in your hole. I find this is really good for depth play where I want to greese things up much further inside. 

• Upvote 3

On 5/30/2024 at 7:33 AM, Pokentoke said:

I like to start out with slam dunk then go to xlube. 

When I teach the fisting class at CLAW and Pig Week with Sir Kirk I do that exact same thing: oil based first then water baaed because the coating of oil base maintain some slickness as the water base dries out. Plus, the oil base coats the rectum and repels the water so the water based lube doesn't get absorbed as easily/quickly. I tend to use Slam Dunk for the oil based and X-Lube or FFausten (same structure in both) for the water based. If you use either of those two water based, watch the You Tube video of Axel Abysse showing you how to mix X-Lube; the results using his method are perfect everything, which differ some from the instructions on the bottle.

• Like 4

Wow, this subject is one that will never die. I have had tops tell me, oh, this is water based, not silicone based, I can't fuck you with this!  Well, why not?  Oh, it's too rough on my cock!  Okay, so what I have learned to do is have a variety of lubes at my home, in my nightstand.  For me, Swiss Army Silicone Lubricant is usually everyone agrees upon.  Make SURE you have the one that says "Silicone" because some guys will stick their nose up in the air if you don't have a silicone based lubricant.

Just talking from experience guys...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1