Is it fucked up that I want bowel incontinence so that I can fist myself and take huge bad dragon toys easily whenever I want? I can use a butt plug to keep myself from leaking. Also want to be able to use an XO sakurai speculum or anal expander comfortably and for a long time without it getting uncomfortable.  Also have other brutal fucked up kinks/fets/fantasies if anyone is interested in talking. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I've noticed quite a few guys on Twitter have this fantasy. Notably Alex Tsahalis. He frequently refers to his his incontinent asshole, whether that is fantasy or reality for him, who knows.

That is my end goal for my stretched out ass. The idea of being super loose and gaped permanently is very appealing. I've experienced it for as much as a week and a half after multiday high use events like Pig Week and Fist Fest. I can already take huge toys but I know there are plenty even bigger and longer I need to stretch train to be able to take too. I have a starter prolapse and really want to pull that out at least 12-15 inches. Being so stretched out my anus, rectum and colon have lost all function for any use other than extreme size sodomy is like an achievement level to train for. I am well on my way. I am hosed out everyday so it doesn't really matter if my rectum works or not. As long as I can enjoy freak show level size in me, I'm happy.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

My biggest toy is the Hankey's Toys' El Rey XXL (75% soft) which I can take to around half way down the shaft, where it is almost 12 inches in circumference. The first time I used it, I definitely felt like it took a few days for my hole to return to normal, but subsequent uses I have not noticed the same. I guess my hole adapted to the stretch. Anyway, I haven't so far got any problems with continence. I did have an accident one day out cycling, where I misjudged passing wind and messed my underwear. I had to return home to get cleaned up. That was the day after a solo play session.

The one thing I have noticed more and more, is often when I am at the gym and doing something that requires exertion, e.g. ab crunches or something, I have farted without having any control or even feeling it coming. Kind of embarrassing, but in the moment, I really can't do anything to hold it in, usually when I feel it slipping out it's already too late. 

Anyway this isn't enough to put me off giant dildos and plugs. I will continue on this journey and let you know in the future what it brings.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hey ffriends! 

I wanted to share my experience of 20 years bottoming out, taking massive toys and deep fists.  

Currently,  my go to "smallest" dildo that I can slide in my cunt with little to no lube is the Big Daddy 4xl (Mr.H). I love this toy. Took a while to be able to take him and leave it inside me for intervals of time.  Not Easy fyi. Took me 3 years to get to a point where I can leave the dildo all the way inside me over night (Use massive amounts of lube) With that I noticed that my cunt was no longer closing up. At first I was freaked out, but slowly fell in love with how useless my anus is. I am incontinent and need to wear protective underwear as my anus will hang open all the time now.  I resort to cleaning out every morning and eating light and drinking ample amounts of water. It's important to mitigate any ulceration of your colon, you don't want to rush anything while sizing up. My largest overall dildo is the Clipclop 4xl all of which I can eat up, though I also have the Ogre 4xl and a 17" horse cock that hits the bottom of my rib cage when it's all in me. Additionally,  got the "Bundle of Joy" toy in the largest size.  Sometimes I'll run errands while carrying around the toy completely inside. Not recommended unless your cunt is as big as an airport hangar. But I enjoy feeling his head settle into my pelvic bowl. What's amazing about going bigger and bigger is that you'll eventually feel your colon collapse and your inner rings will cease to close as well, leaving you like a windsock. Once my three sphincters were sufficiently wrecked (relentless deep punching of them guaranteed they would stop functioning) I was able to take rather big cocks, balls deep with no lube. As time goes on, I'm getting better at taking a dry fist. 

I started young though... stretching my anus as young as 7. 20 years later I can take an arm past the elbow, doubles up to, and had been triple fisted twice.  I say this to give some background on how I took my anus, which was no use to any men, and expanded it considerably.  The most common bit of feedback I get back from whomever has his cock up inside me is: "This feels just like my wifes pussy" or "I didn't realize how hot it is to fuck a loose pussy".

FF Masters and Tops love that I'm incontinent and that the lack of anal muscle tone means I can barely clinch my gape closed... and can't fend off from men who want to put their cocks in me. So now I really can't refuse loads cus I literally can't prevent guys from just going right up inside my pussy.   I definitely don't regret becoming incontinent and I still want a even bigger asshole. To the level of Kirkj and Timmy PH. 

20240804_144457.jpg

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1