Do you feel masculine when you bottom?

29 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

This needs to be reiterated as most replies to this thread are from the bottom’s perspective. 

I’d like to know how other tops feel about masculine bottoms (in bed). 

i'm not a total top, not even close. but when i do top, the more masc the bottom is the more turned on i get, and vice versa. femme twink bottoms are are huge turn off even tho they're always tryin to get this hairy daddy to fuck them. this can be frustrating as it seems as of late that if i liked to fuck femme bottoms i'd be fucking 24/7. but the dick wants what the dick wants. 

• Like 2

Yes, when I bottom I feel totally masculine.  That might be from my kinky side though, as I do enjoy younger twinks breeding me and getting them to enjoy their bodies and the true function of their cocks in action... for pure sexual pleasure;.  Everyone has different tastes in who they want to have sex with, but when I have sex with, and get barebacked by a hot sexy young twink, I can only think of his sexy male body fucking another male body (mine) with the idea because he is so sexy he has the right to enjoy whatever other body he wants, including a female body, but I feel so horny knowing he's desiring to use another male's body (mine) to experience the intense pleasure of raw sex.  I often whisper to such sexy tops as he is fucking me, "promise you will fuck a lot of other guys raw and share your seed with them - a lot of men need your sweet cum."

• Like 1

Fuck yea I feel masculine. Even more when the men fucking and breeding me are straight and then fuck n breed my ass with multiple loads. A lot of guys say that they enjoy the sex between homies or friends. I have a group of straight men. 5 total. I get fucked by all of them. Swallow and service each one. They all have wife’s or girlfriends two have kids. 

This has come up in various ways over the years and my answer is still the same. I'm 6'2" and pretty solid so its rare for me to meet a Top who can hold me down if I don't want them to. And if any of them try to make me do something I'm not happy with its not going to go go well.

I have sex with men because I like men. They have sex with me for the same reason. From my perspective, although we might be coming at it from a different angle, we both want the same; a man.

How other people feel and how they carry themselves is upto them, but I am very definitely a masculine bottom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know that not everyone is like me, and that's okay.  Being fucked has ALWAYS made me feel more masculine.  I welcome that top's dick in me,  I crave his load and want him to shoot it as deep as he can into my guts.  I want to walk away carrying his mark in me forever.  When I walk away, I feel I've proven my masculinity again.  I've shown that I can take it, and I'm not ashamed of it.  It's a very powerful feeling for me--even as I'm NOT exercising power.  I'm not a power bottom, I'm not making the top do anything.  He's in control, I'm giving myself to him, and I'm not afraid to do it.

• Upvote 2

Wow, loads of replies! I've been reading them all but can't reply to all. Good to hear what you're all thinking. I was curious because I've been finding guys lately who more and more of them want to wear their GF underwear. Often big hairy guys, not the type you'd expect. It's kinky them wanting to feel what their GF or wife feels like when they fuck her, so I'm in to that. Don't really view them as feminine though. Didn't think I'd like it, but in that specific situation it's fun. There's lots of ways to dirty talk with guys like that so it works for me.

Personally, I feel just like I usually do when I let a guy top me, masculine but nothing extra or less in it.

• Like 1

Fuuuck yeah total himbo jockbro addicted to alpha nut makes me feel more masc jock from the testosterone potent bull seed getn pumped inside balls deep makes my muscles grow n dumb asf jockbro for anytime alphas jus need to nut im down

• Thanks 1

i am a pure sub bottom.  i don't feel masculine.   i feel like a submissive honored to be pleasing my Top!!  Not feminine nor masculine, just like an object for my Top's pleasure and obsession...

On 6/27/2024 at 7:19 AM, Different8 said:

Fuuuck yeah total himbo jockbro addicted to alpha nut makes me feel more masc jock from the testosterone potent bull seed getn pumped inside balls deep makes my muscles grow n dumb asf jockbro for anytime alphas jus need to nut im down

Same for me.  I mostly top, but I feel just as masculine when a hard fucker pounds the hell out of me. Just a couple of masculine guys having fun.

Not only do i not feel masculine, i don't even feel human. At that moment, i am merely a meathole that is acting as a sheath for a cock. i try to avoid words and keep anything verbal to moans and whimpers.

I definitely don't feel masculine or macho or manly when submitting myself to fucking,  starting when I was young with a cousin-bf who is four and a half years older, leading me, teaching me, loving me like his little boyfriend. 

I wouldn't say I feel feminine per se ... 

Thinking of being junior,

I still cannot see how I can give thumbs-up or a heart or applause to any posts in Breeding.Zone.  I'm still too new, too junior to up-vote guys' posts?!