Gag reflex training

Hi everyone,

I love sucking cock, but have trouble with my gag reflex which is stopping me from becoming the true throat whore I need to be.

I'd be grateful for any tips on how to train my gag reflex both when I'm alone, and when there's a cock in mouth.

Edited by Westlonlad
  • Thanks 1

Generally speaking, a mans penis size averages about 5.5 inches, with a diameter, of slightly less than  1.5 inches.bIn my case, I bought 2 dildos. Each was 7 inches insertable, and the diameters  are 1. 5, and 1.625 inches. I practiced sucking the smaller one into my month, as far as I could, without gagging.  By the second day, I had the dildo buried to the hilt in my mouth and throat. Yes there was some gagging, but I practiced holding it for 1 second, then 2, then 3,etc...I also learned to use saliva on the head to make it slide easily, and what angles worked best for me. After 3 days, I could deep throat for 3 seconds, without gagging when I, retracted the dildo back into my mouth only. Repeated the process with the larger dildo!

In reality the cocks I have sucked were about 6 inches, with under 2 inches in diameter. That size snuggles into the start of your throat, and feels wonderful. No gagging! Yesterday, I had my first 7 inch cock. It went down my throat easily, and felt great. No gagging!. So far, I find a real cock easier to deep throat, than a dildo! You will also. Hope this helps you!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I had the same issue and honestly, practice is the best thing you need. Any guy is willing to lean back and let you work on his cock. Also, try laying on the bed, head over the edge, and letting the top work his meat into your mouth. He might get a little aggressive but that's good too as it could push your limits. Finally, don't fret over the large amounts of spit and juices over your face. It's natural and could make for good lube if you or he would rather end the "training session" with someone bent over and taking it up the ass.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

When I was first taught to suck cock he told me that it was natural to choke or gag when he shoved his cock deep down my throat. He trained me to get used to choking and that it was ok and that he enjoyed watching me choke on his thick cock but I must NEVER pull off his cock or refuse his thrusts. So he’d fuck my mouth balls deep and shoot his load in my throat. Over time I got used to his cock in my throat and gagged less until I could get throat fucked easy - just takes time.

• Like 3

I’m a bit self-conscious about my gag reflex! I need a lot more practice. I do like being trained and forced to suck cock and take it down  my throat. My first enjoyable experience deep throating was a really dom top who got turned on by my gag reflex and live forcing his cock down my throat. He lived hearing me gag and getting my juice all over his cock. I could tell it was turning him on and that turned me on, and then I really enjoyed the experience. 

I've worked my throat with a few toys from SquarePeg for over a decade to take bigger Cock, and reduce my gag reflex.  The Supersoft silicone feels amazing down my throat.   Either by training with Cock or toys, experience over time will help. If you go the toy route, be gentle with yourself and give yourself time.  

As some have pointed out, some tops really enjoy their throats gagging.  When spit builds up or I encounter smells/tastes that turn me off, sometimes I still gag, so you probably won't be able to eliminate it completely....which is ok.   Maybe you can learn to enjoy those gags.  From one oral pig to another, enjoy the growing process. 😉 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I figured out early on that I had to be in the right position to have a cock slide down my throat at the right angle to not set my gag reflex off…basically it’s ass up doggy with my hole in the top’s face as I’m throating his dick.  Worked every time and I could relax and get their cocks all the way down without trouble

I would love to be able to deep throat properly. I have never been able to overcome my gag reflex paricularly well. I have one guy who is big who is patient but forceful with me and we get further than guys who just want to ram it in. It is almost as if my throat needs to get accustomed to the cock in it. I love the throat slime running over my face after a good session. It makes me feel very slutty and totally used.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2024 at 5:11 AM, Westlonlad said:

I'd be grateful for any tips

Here's one that works for some guys, but not every guy:

Practice with a smallish plug/dildo, just large enough to induce the gag reflex.  But first, have something else that requires mental focus; reading, writing messages on BZ, paying bills, cooking, laundry, anything to focus your mind off the training wheels in your throat.  If you have a yard, go pull weeds.  Anything to focus on other than what's in your mouth.  It won't cure your gag reflex right away, but it can go a long way to overcoming what's really nothing more than a reflex. 

It won't happen overnight, but it might make it easier to re-focus your mind on your Lusts when the time comes.  Good luck !!

• Upvote 1

On 6/3/2024 at 9:05 AM, TomOnHisKnees said:

When I first started sucking cock I just took my time and eventually I could deepthroat with ease.

So in other words:

Practice.

Practice.

Practice.

yes, book learning is fun but this is one thing that is better w on the job training 😜

shout out to the dom tops over the years who took it upon themselves to train me how to take it like a true faggot. this is one area where i support old school methods. one guy would punch me in the head if i got it wrong. learned real good that way 🐷

There are soft trainer dildoes available online.  The ones I bought has one thinner one which is a great starter. The thicker one has a hole in the center so one can work on relaxing their breathing with a throat full.  

The first one just gets past the depth fears.  One learns nothing bad is going to happen; just relax into it.  Once you can reliably swallow that one and not panic; move to the thicker one.  Practice breathing with that thickness in your throat; and then relax so you don't need to breathe with it in your throat.  That'll get you a sense of your natural breathing rhythm.  

• Like 1