Very Strange request

8 hours ago, TomOnHisKnees said:

A blowjob with a condom totally ruins the reason for the blowjob.

For everyone. 

For the sucker they never get to touch, let alone taste, the cock they have their mouth around, and they don't get the reward of tasting and swallowing their seed.

For the suckee they don't get to feel the wet warmth of the mouth around them or see their reaction when he tastes some of your precum. The sensation of a wet raspy tongue licking their shaft and knob is missing. They also don't get the satisfaction of coating his throat and feeding him with his nut.

• Like 1

Ok, so the majority doesn't like it. That's good news for us cock suckers who don't mind it! There will be more cock left for us to suck!

Could you please forward all the men who want to use a condom to us? Thank you! ❤️

Edited by CumdumpAmsterdam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/3/2024 at 12:45 PM, CumdumpAmsterdam said:

Oh! Just one more thing: You say 'There is no risk'? There is always a STD risk, even if you are 'just' sucking cock. Even on PReP there is no 100% guarantee not getting HIV. I've learned to live with the risks. My calling to relief men is much stronger 😉 

Risk Profile. Ours is not very strict.

• Like 1

I can’t stand sucking on a condom. The best part and what I love is when I feel that cock shoot off in my mouth. Numerous times I have cum myself, without touching myself, when I feel and taste that blast in my mouth and throat. It’s why I can’t get enough cock and cum, mmmmm!

• 2 weeks later...

i was on my way back from Boston one day and stopped at the -park on the Charles river on recreation road and this hot looking guy with a pink shirt on. I was sitting on a rock. He asked me to blow him , i said yes and he started putting a condom on. I said a condom for a blow job? He said YES. I said your shitting me, got up and walked away. WTF

• Like 1

On 6/3/2024 at 10:10 AM, Bottom Jim said:

I me this guy at a gay bar Sunday We went into back room and he showed me his dick. It was great. He asked if I would give him a blow job. Sure then he added would I blow him with a condom on. I said no way If I wanted to suck rubber I would suck some rubber bands at home He got offended and left.

anyone else run into this

Yeah.. I dont suck on rubbers heh. Ive had a couple men say thats a condition.. so I leave