Gran Canaria fun

I’m currently on holiday in Gran Canaria and only discovered the sex clubs till now! 
I visited one late last night when my friends were asleep. 
The minute I walked in I could smell sex in the air, I quickly undressed and entered the dark labyrinth and saw about 6 guys fucking two hot bottoms. I walked past and felt the one bottom’s ass and it was so wet, I had to slide in and feel it! I ended up fucking him with 3 other guys, then moved on to another areas where a short Latin guy came up to me, starting sucking me then turned around and guided my cock into his beautiful peachy ass. I was in heaven, fucked his wet ass and could feel previous loads leaking out, which drove me over the edge and I came deep inside him. 
I don’t do drugs, but all the sex and sexual male energy gave me such a high that I was a walking hardon! All I wanted to do was fuck like an animal. 
I fucked about 5 guys and the last one was part of a couple; the bttm was a tall blonde muscle guy, his bf the opposite with dark hair, the blonde was on his back, his big legs open for guys to just fuck him. It was so hot watching this big guy spreading his legs with his wet hole available for anyone, his bf pulled me closer and asked me if I want to breed his bf. I said yes, he then lead my cock to his hole and I slid in, it was so wet and warm and loose! I couldn’t believe how great it felt fucking this man. The three of us kissed insatiably then suddenly his bf pulled my cock out and said to the darker bf he needs to feel my cock! Before I knew it, the darker one put himself between us and just took my cock into his wet hole. It was so horny and carnal, fucking him deep then he asked me to cum…. I came deep in him, he pulled me out and put my wet cock into his bf’s hole. He then squated over the bf and he fed him my load. I was on such a sex high, the first ever feeling of this kind in my life! What have I been missing out! When I’m back in London, I will be looking into the sex club scene - any tips guys? 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

11 hours ago, Bcurious said:

I’m currently on holiday in Gran Canaria and only discovered the sex clubs till now! 
I visited one late last night when my friends were asleep. 

@Bcurious Welcome to gay sex paradise!  There are at least a dozen sex clubs like that in Gran Canaria. Most of them are in and around Yumbo Centre.

Right now, it´s a very low season. May after the Pride week and June are practically dead here. If you think you scored big and you are high on the sex you had last night, wait until the season picks up again in July. July is known to be mostly bi men but a lot of Scandinavians are coming over. August is the French and Italians. And from September to May is open season. 

You say you saw 6 guys fucking two bottoms... Wait until you go to Construction and see 200+ men fucking ... it usually picks up towards end of June.

At any rate, glad you discovered the joys of GC sex clubs. Once you come to GC and experience the sex clubs here, only Berlin can top it up. Nowhere else you get what we have here, so enjoy it and make the most of it.

Happy fucks!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

2 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

@Bcurious Welcome to gay sex paradise!  There are at least a dozen sex clubs like that in Gran Canaria. Most of them are in and around Yumbo Centre.

Right now, it´s a very low season. May after the Pride week and June are practically dead here. If you think you scored big and you are high on the sex you had last night, wait until the season picks up again in July. July is known to be mostly bi men but a lot of Scandinavians are coming over. August is the French and Italians. And from September to May is open season. 

You say you saw 6 guys fucking two bottoms... Wait until you go to Construction and see 200+ men fucking ... it usually picks up towards end of June.

At any rate, glad you discovered the joys of GC sex clubs. Once you come to GC and experience the sex clubs here, only Berlin can top it up. Nowhere else you get what we have here, so enjoy it and make the most of it.

Happy fucks!

Totally agree. This (I mean GC) is my personal heaven. 
I have problems with Construction because of the plenty of picky guys, but you were right: hundreds are having sex. 99% bareback. 
But there other exciting places, like Zoo, Reds, Factory or my favourite, The Noxon. But if you’re up to fist, you should visit the Time oFF. 

Enjoy the paradise! 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bareback-flipflop said:

But if you’re up to fist, you should visit the Time oFF. 

@bareback-flipflop 100% true my friend. Very relaxed atmo and many regulars. I do go there now and then  - not so often as I sometimes wish. As a FF bottom I gotta get myself in the zone, including the clean-up part, which is not always as easy as a quick rinse if I just wanna get my arse fucked and loaded. But there are times when I just want to spend a few hours opening up a hole and working it out slowly, massaging every inch of the inside. I am truly satisfied when the bottom starts peeing and I can see in his eyes nothing but pleasure. 

And I completely agree with you that Construction can be a bit of a bummer when there are a few choosey ones. They can indeed spoil the vibe of the area or the evening. That's why I tend to stick to the dark areas and the fuck beds/benches where the queens tend to shy away from. 

BTW guys, feel free to DM if and when you come to GC - always happy to meet fellow BZ'ers.

See you around boyz!

Glad you got to experience this, and jumped in so readily. It is an amazing experience and truly addicting. Unfortunately there are places in this world that do not seem to be able to attract the kind of men necessary to make scenes like this happen, so savor it when you do find it.

Ha, glad you are enjoying GC, @Bcurious- which bar was it? Personally, I love Construction! 

You won’t find the number or variety of clubs in London that you can in GC- but there are a couple that are worth visiting when you are back in London. Naked nights at the Vault and Sunday afternoon s at SBN are my regular go-to events in London: there are others, but that’s where I would start…

• Like 1

14 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

Happy fucks!

Hi; thanks! 
I went again tonight and had even more fun than the other night, fucked 6 super sexy guys. Wow, so many sexy, horny bttms! 
I can’t imagine what it’s like in peak season! 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, LoadMyHoleSF said:

Yeah, I went to Gran Canaria for the first time this year. Had an absolutely fabulous time. So much sex to be had in every club and back room. It definitely rivaled Berlin or Paris. I’m looking forward to going back! 

That sounds like fun! Any specific recommendations for places to stay, places for fun?

We stayed at the Gran Canaria Princess, which was an all inclusive resort. Price was pretty good. It wasn’t exclusively gay, but there was definitely gay flavor!  The hotel was an easy walk to Yumbo Centrum where the majority of the gay bars are. My two favorites were the factory and cruise bar.  There are many more that I would like to try when I go back again!

• Like 1