cleaning out when traveling? How?

I don’t have any sophisticated solution and find it a bit of a hassle. I use a rubber bulb, for travel I carry one a bit smaller than the one I used to use at home. I clean up at the hotel. Sometimes the basin of lukewarm water is a bit far from the toilet so I have a glass or can of water within reach. I also take Metamucil tablets daily and have a large jar of them at home, which is cheaper in bulk, and transfer to a smaller container for travel.

11 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

Depends where you travel and where you are staying.

The most dependable toolkit is the one you find here [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.mr-s-leather.com/perfect-fit-xplay-pro-shower-douche . This one is really versatile and saves me a lot of trouble pretty much anywhere in the world, especially in places where I haven't been before. I believe it is similar - or the same maybe, with the one described above by @wh0rehole.

Bro! Credit where credit is due. @KylerIsTrash originally mentioned the toolkit. I just added information.

I don't want him made at me, maybe he'll let me play with him some day...

Anyway, should've thought to post the link [think before following links] https://www.forttroff.com/store/product/flow-n-go/

Comes with its own travel pouch, so it folds up neatly and you can take it along practically anywhere.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, KylerIsTrash said:

Haha no worries @wh0rehole  I’m here to lift y’all up. Don’t care who is giving the advice long as there’s more dudes out there fuckin. 

I can think of a few dudes in this thread I'd like to fuck.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1