Fiber Routine

For those of you BTMs that take fiber, I would like to know what you’ve found to be the most optimal routine.

After meals?

Same time each day regardless of meals?

1 capsule 2 capsule red capsule blue capsule?

RN I take 2 caps of PUR after meals and large snacks. I skip if I don’t eat. 

If I know I’m going to get bred, I’ll be sure to eat a light meal and finish it with a soluble fiber drink.  That helps me prep my hole the next day and stay fresh the whole day.  I’ll usually try to get several loads on the day that I’m prepped. 

• Like 1

I mix a tablespoon of psyllium husk powder in a cup full of water and stir it very fast with a fork and down it. I try to drink it once a day around the evening.

After 3+ days routine, I start to see results. Consistency and water is key.

• Upvote 2

Two spoonfuls of psyllium husks in a tall glass of water right before bed. Drink it down fast cause it's kinda gross. It may take a few days but once done consistently, everything stays very manageable. 

I don't like taking so many artificial flavors or colors like in Metamucil, so I take this:  [think before following links] https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00013YYKS/ 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dweebx said:

I mix a tablespoon of psyllium husk powder in a cup full of water and stir it very fast with a fork and down it. I try to drink it once a day around the evening.

After 3+ days routine, I start to see results. Consistency and water is key.

This is the product/brand I use.

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002RWUNYM

Edited by dweebx
shorten link

I use this: [think before following links] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B6PXM336?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details  every day mid-day - it's usually enough to make clean out quick and easy.   Sometimes I'll add powdered fiber to my smoothie in the morning as well, especially if I'm planning on prepping and trolling for cock later in the day.  Everyone's body is different.  

i tried PUR because it's advertised as a healthy alternative to douching.

unfortunately, it's not up to the standards of today's Felix Unger neat-freak tops demanding a fully sterile exchange of bodily fluids. 

i continue to take it tho as i like the regularity the fiber supplements offer and douching is now easier as there's typically a whole lot less to clean out. 

i typically take 2 pills daily, one in am, one before bed. it's the only practical routine to ensure continuity. 

I just eat a high fiber cereal for breakfast.  At the risk of sounding like a commercial, Kellogg's Bran Buds has 17 g fiber in a 1/2 cup serving. I usually eat about a 1/4 cup so that give me around 9 g fiber which is about what you get from the psyllium powder.  It's not very flavorful, but easy to mix with something else if you're not a cardboard connoisseur.

I eat a lot of veggies and whole grains for fiber. Sometimes I eat Psyllium husk caplets with a meal. But it's only a supplement. It can't replace a high fiber diet.