Have you ever taken money to fuck or be fucked ?

Yup. Been there, done that. Cocks that fucked me and holes I fucked, got me through university, paid for my parents' house, and helped me travel the world.

• Like 2

Wow guys some impressive responses.

Ive had numerous online offers, but never taken them up on it. 
They tend to want to play with my oversized cock. 

Whilst I can cam online, not sure I’d have the confidence to actually perform in person. 

I've been offered money for sex and told the guys, I'd fuck for free...back in the day of early college this older guy asked me in the on campus bathroom if he could watch me take a dump for cash...back then, the thought weirded me out but, it was the easiest 100.00 I ever made!

I just did my business in the stall as he stood at the door and watched. He didn't do anything or chat....after I was done..he told me not to flush and handed me the cash...I grabbed my backpack and off I went ...everyone has a kink!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

On 6/23/2024 at 8:20 AM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Last year in Indy I payed a guy with a BBC to fuck and stretch my ass.  He was the second load of the night and i told him in advance what I was looking for

I was naked in the hotel room, door open, lights out on my stomach. The only light was the bathroom with the door open just enough so anyone could navigate safely.  he came in and caressed my cheeks while he stripped. I was already lubed and in heat, I was fingerings my own ass plus the guy that did me earlier had a small cock but a big load.

When the guy climbed on me I was withering like a pig in heat. He really had me wound up. He slid his hard cock between my cheeks, rubbing across my very sensitive asshole.

I have been asked to finish what happened that night so I will be adding the end shortly. 

Okay this is more comedy than erotica, but I was just starting out, so gimme a break... The first guy I met for sex lived a few suburbs away from me, so what he'd do was leave a $20 in the mailbox outside his place to repay me for the taxi ride to and from each time. I don't know why he didn't just give it to me in person, didn't really question it at the time. But what I'd do was walk down to the nearest main road, and get a bus instead, so the change after two bus rides was about $15 and I liked to think of that being my payment for whoring myself to him. I was a novice and very easily excited, okay?

• Haha 2

When I was a teen a few guys offered me money fuck me…big money for those days. I let them. Never sought it out though. The first guy ever paid me to convince me to let him pop my cherry. He was great. Beautiful experience. He gave me hundred bucks. Now that I am older…much much older I assumed no one would pay me for sex, however, I wAs on Grindr one morning when my spouse was at work. A guy hit me up wanting to fuck me. I was to be blindfolded and ready. I was. He came in. Slid inside my ass. Longdicked my for about 10 mins and got a huge nut in my raw hole. No rubber, no talk. He zipped up and left. I removed the blindfold, kicked back to finger my hole when i noticed some folded bills on the bedside table. The guy had left me 40 bucks. It was weird but amusing. Thought to myself, “well, I guess that makes me a whore.”

Never asked, but did have one guy give me cash after a hookup. 

I do understand that it is something a lot of guys are willing to pay for, but my broke ass never will and won't ever ask for it to have my hole used. As far as I've ever cared getting a cock and cum is payment enough as a bottom. Only time it's ever bothered me is when I spent time setting up a hookup and they whip put "so how much you willing to pay for this BBC?", and at the time I was a very fem white boy with an amazing ass, like dude there's a fucking line of BBC behind you wanting to use my ass for free, not paying shit lol

I’ve paid for dick many times- it’s just easier to skip the games and get exactly what you want with no drama. I did it when I was young and beautiful and didn’t need to. I still do it whenever I have a chance . In my mind it’s like I’m  contributing for their time and a tribute for their ego. I like to build them up in any way I can. And I tip for good service too 

• Piggy 1