Fisting and arse orgasms

Something happens when I’m high on chems and getting my cunt fisted. 
My hole is getting wider, deeper and greedier. 
My “problem” is that there are so many points in my whole that when I’m getting fisted I’m having one arse orgasm after another to the point that my cunt needs a moment before I can start again. 
Has anyone else experienced this ? It feels incredible but sometimes I lose it when it gets too much. I don’t have this with my toys. 

What can I do ? More chems ? 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

For me the chems increase the quantity/quality/availability of assgasm.

The only way to slow it down is for your top to ride the wave with you instead of pushing you on to the next.

The problem is that a lot of tops enjoy watching us squirm, so they push those buttons frequently once they find them.

So your solution is fewer chems, top who will slow down to allow you to enjoy the moment, or enjoy the ride.

For me, personally, I like to enjoy the ride to exhaustion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3

For me I love the anal orgasms, but yes agree with @wh0rehole often the top who is fisting you gets off on watching you squirm and ride the orgasms one after another, to the point I need to take a breather.  
The best is the top who is in real connection and can allow you to ride the rush and orgasms with pleasure, one after another without exhaustion and often get even deeper 🐷

Edited by damsonffpig
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Primarily, enjoy the ride.  An orgasm is a phenomenal way for your body to reach a crescendo.  Enjoy it.  Multiple orgasms are even better.  But once in a while, let your body guide you.  You don’t always have to chase the dragon.

As a top, I love to see my btm squirm.  But I also love to see him ride the euphoria!

Edited by partying.hard
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2024 at 12:25 AM, BBwhore90 said:

I've never cum hands free (I see fisting bottoms cum hands free) and I've never had an anal orgasm. Can anyone give guidance?

Everyone reacts slightly differently to fisting. There are many variables at work when you are fisted, such as you internal anatomy, how experienced you and your fister are, your state of mind, amount of enhancements you had.... An anal orgasm is not just physical - it is mental as well. I wasn't having anal orgasms when fisted until a few years into fisting. That's because I also had a mental block when I was fisted. Sure, I can get take a fist quite easily, but to take a fist AND have an anal orgasm it only happens when I connect with my fister on a mental plane. That connection allows me to really feel the fist. It is almost like unblocking the pleasure nerves inside of me. Without connection I feel the fist, I can take it sometimes quite deep but I can't cross that threshold of pure pleasure. Many times when I am fisted and connected, I release a string of pee without even being aware. I have the sensation of cumming but sometimes is just the sensation, and no cum is released; sometimes I cum in very strong shots where my whole body shudders and shivers. Other times, it's just a constant trickle of cum that is so intense that I lose any notion of time and space. I was once told that I kept cumming for about two minutes - but i have absolutely no recollection of the time. And bear in mind that i was completely sober; not even a beer. 

But it took me a few good years of fisting to understand and reach that level. Granted, that I still love to get fisted, even without the mental connection, but it won't be a deep and orgasmic fist. Large and wide toys are great for me to relax and prep a bit before a session, but they're useless for me in the sense of an orgasm. 

However, I will go back to my first sentence: everyone reacts and feels a fisting session differently. What is good for me, may be totally unmemorable for others, and vice versa.

The only 'guidance' I am venturing to give out is that you try fisting whilst sober and with a really experienced fister whom you fully trust. Then you may experience an anal orgasm and cumming hands free from fisting. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/8/2024 at 6:48 AM, BritFFPig said:

Something happens when I’m high on chems and getting my cunt fisted. 
My hole is getting wider, deeper and greedier. 
My “problem” is that there are so many points in my whole that when I’m getting fisted I’m having one arse orgasm after another to the point that my cunt needs a moment before I can start again. 
Has anyone else experienced this ? It feels incredible but sometimes I lose it when it gets too much. I don’t have this with my toys. 

What can I do ? More chems ? 

ENJOY😍😍😍😍

I can comment only as a person who was never fisted (yet) but had a feeling I call mental orgasm. I don’t know if it is the same as the feeling you are talking about. But many times when I am bottom and being fucked - not only after breeding but every time if it’s so - I feel an extreme revelatory sensation in my mind. I never cum then but this feeling is more stronger than a simple orgasm with cumshot. 

I also feel something similar when I am almost fisted. I mean when the fister try to stretch me or to push his fist fully inside me.

My goals to achieve a full fist, to push my rosebud out and having piss stream while I am fisted. I am curious to experience the sensation. 

• Piggy 2