Not receiving validation e-mail

Guest maxcumhole

Guest maxcumhole

I have not received a validation email to my Gmail account after multiple attempts.  What’s the issue?

Guest BottomInNeed

I'm not receiving validation e-mail i've tried gmail.com and yahoo.com I've also checked the spam in both but nothing.

• Moderators

There appears to be a general issue with all email notifications sent from the site, unfortunately including these.

@rawTOP will have to take care of it from the engineering end, as Moderators don't have back-end access to the site software.

• Thanks 1

I know someone trying to use the site who is also unable to get in, he cannot recieve the confirmation, it keeps saying that it was sent but no email in junk or in his inbox...

I told him i did not have that problem, but his email works and this is the only site he cannot get an email from, the confirmation email that does not get sent out must be bugged and in need of fixing?

Guest Labtmguy

Same here been almost 3 weeks and cannot get past the email verification page, I have sent and sent a verification and got nothing. 

any help would be nice. 

and don’t send an email through here cause without the verification I can not access it. 

Guest Suboutwest

I tried notifying the site of this problem but I’m supposed to verify my email before I can notify them that I can’t verify my email 😂

Guest Bibttmbear

I have been trying to sign up for a while now with no success, any ETA on when engineering will fix the access/signup process?

Guest Gumpy1223

I can't seem to use the site as my verification email never comes to my given email. Can anyone help 

Serious question: does NOBODY read the thread before posting the same question over and over?

One of the moderators has already posted that there's a known issue at the hosting level with email being sent out. That means - drum roll - that for now, you can't get the confirming email. It means you'll have to wait, unfortunately, until that problem is fixed.

This is not Google or Yahoo! or some other massive service with a thousand technicians who can be delegated to fix an issue. It's basically a (FREE) labor of love by one guy and his crew of volunteer moderators.

As one of my favorite casual restaurants says on its menus, "If you are not served your order within five minutes, relax, it may be another five. This is not New York City."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

• Moderators

@BootmanLA  please be aware that some of the posts appearing at the end of the thread were merged in from separate posts about the same issue, so it's not quite as bad as you're making it. Of course had those posters actually scanned the top page of the help forum, they might have seen this topic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.