Not receiving validation e-mail

Guest maxcumhole

Guest Procumbens

I have the same issue and have been trying for two weeks. There seems to be no facility to contact the adminisrtators.

Guest RawBottom76

I have been trying for over a week. I guess they don't want new members then. You can't run a successful forums page without staff support. Too bad it all falls on one guy. Maybe that's a sign that I shouldn't sign up. Who knows. 

Guest Rwh

I have not received validation email on my yahoo site. Have tried 5-6 times. Please fix, as I can't access my information!

Guest Grubbysubby

It appears that the issue is affecting all emails- password recovery as well. Hopefully this is resolved soon!

Guest RawBottom76

It's a shame that it all falls on one guy. Just browsing looks like this site is due to a passion for breeding. I helped run an automotive site years ago and a friend of mine ran the site.  There were things I couldn't do from my end. All the real important stuff fell on his shoulders. Some of the bigger issues too time to fix due to his schedule.

Guest Labtmguy

Any updates on the fix for this issue, it’s been over a month now. I know it’s only one guy, so I am being patient, but over a month is a long time. 

• Moderators

No news on this yet, folks. I have specifically inquired. I'll certainly post something here as soon as I know anything more.

The problem is something that affects all of the emails sent by the site software, so it's almost certainly something that got broken by an update in one of the third-party software packages that were used to build the site. 

Guest Guest CumDump

Damn, I got cumdumped for the first time ever for the first time yesterday, and really wanted to share my story.

Guest losthole

As you can imagine, I have the same issue too. Didn't come here to complain of course. Just would like to know from the site admin ( @rawTOP?) if we should keep trying to resend until it works, or if retrying constantly makes the issue worse? Will we get the confirmation email automatically once the issue is fixed? 

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Guest losthole said:

As you can imagine, I have the same issue too. Didn't come here to complain of course. Just would like to know from the site admin ( @rawTOP?) if we should keep trying to resend until it works, or if retrying constantly makes the issue worse? Will we get the confirmation email automatically once the issue is fixed? 

Here's my recommendation based on my best understanding of what's going on:

1. Retrying probably won't make the issue (much) worse. The email messages simply aren't being sent, and the accounts that keep being created won't actually do anything, because they will never be confirmed.
  2. You will NOT get the confirmation email automatically once the issue is fixed (the process that would have created it has ended).
  3. Given the current time frame of the problem, repeatedly trying the process again until it works does not appear to be a good solution. Instead, I recommend that you come back and check this topic on a regular basis to see when it has been fixed, which I will post here.

Guest cutechubby

Hello. I am not receiving any confirmation e-mail after my registration. can you send me please?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.