Matt Pimps Me Out

I’ve gotten together with Matt on lots of occasions. We’ve gotten to know each other’s likes and dislikes and have fun pushing each other’s boundaries.

Matt wanted to do something special for my birthday. He asked if I’d be open to having him set up a weekend where we partied, and then he could use me however he wanted. He also said he would try to get some other guys to come over. Of course, I was up for that. He told me to prepare for a weekend with my legs in the air and my hole gaping open.

Before heading to Matt’s place on Friday, I did a good cleanout. I shaved my balls and trimmed up a bit around my dick, but I left the hair on my ass alone. I like shaving my balls since it lets me wear a cock ring with less worry about getting hairs caught in, and the minor trim on my bush just makes things look better. Matt likes my hairy ass, so I was definitely keeping that.

Matt and I are both hairy. Matt has a dense thicket of fur on his chest, legs, arms, and some on his back. His ass, though, is a marvelously hairy beast. There is hair everywhere, and it gets denser as you near his hole. I really like the way the hair on his back melts into the hair on his ass. It tapers down as it goes down his back, getting almost to a point before it spreads out again to cover his ass. It looks amazing!

I have a moderate amount of hair on my chest. Like I said, I trim my bush and shave my balls, but that’s all the manscaping I do. Matt doesn’t do any trimming, and his fur is lush and wonderful. There’s not much hair on my back, but my ass is covered in a light coating of fuzz. My hole is hairy, too.

I had on my orange jockstrap under my clothes since Matt told me that this was a “no holes barred” weekend. This way, guys would know I was up for anything. It was likely that I’d strip down to my jock as soon as I got in Matt’s house, and I was wondering what (if anything) he would be wearing when I arrived.

My excitement level was high as I got on the Uber to his house. I could have driven myself, but I thought I might not want to drive home, so this seemed easier. Also, since I didn't need to focus on driving, I could let my mind run rampant with thoughts about the weekend.

The driver dropped me off, and I walked into Matt’s house. He told me to go ahead and just come in and make myself comfortable. There was a card on the table with my name on it. It was a sexy birthday card from Matt, with a note telling me to head down the hall to the playroom when I was ready.

I stripped down to my jockstrap and went down to the last room on the left. It’s Matt’s playroom, and I’ve been there many times. The main feature is the sling, but he also has a fuck bench, rim seat, plus a TV, bed, a few chairs, and the regular lineup of lubes, toys, and poppers.

Matt was on the bed, wearing a red jockstrap and harness. He was texting someone, sitting back and had his legs bent, showing me the entrance to his sweet hairy ass. He smiled at me and said, “Good to see you. Get in the sling.” I did as requested, positioning my feet in the stirrups and adjusting the pillow behind my head.

He let me settle in and hang there for a bit. My ass was hungry, so I reached down and started fingering my hole. “OK, pig, you’re going to get that hole worked over this weekend,” Matt said, laughing at my neediness. “But first, we gotta get you spun.”

I thought we’d smoke or maybe do a booty bump, but Matt had a different idea. When he came over to the sling, he had two prepared rigs in his hands. He put one down and said, “That’s for later,” before telling me to stick out my arm. He put a tourniquet on and raised a vein. We’ve slammed before, so he knows where my good spots are. Then, he swabbed it down with a wipe and got ready to point me. “You ready?” he asked. I nodded, and he stuck me, got a register, and then pushed down the plunger.

He took off the tourniquet, and I raised my arm in the air. The rush was coming, and I coughed a few times. Matt had moved to the base of the sling and picked up a dildo. He slid the lubed toy into my ass, eliciting a groan of approval and appreciation from me. This wasn’t the largest of the toys that we played with, but it was a good size to start the stretching.

Matt is very good at fucking me with a dildo. He’d pull it back and forth, sometimes taking it all the way out but usually keeping it inside me. He was twisting it around and would shake it to send vibrations down my ass.

Now, he pulled this dildo out and picked up one with a knot in it. He shoved it in up to the knot quickly, but the knot wasn’t passing through my hole. “Take some poppers,” he commanded. I picked up the bottle, still rushing from the slam, and took two deep hits. When I put the bottle down, Matt gave the dildo another shove, and it slid all the way inside me. Fuck, this felt amazing! The slam, plus the poppers, plus the huge dildo in my ass made me into a happy pig.

Matt slowly extracted the dildo from my ass. The next thing to go in was his hand. He lubed up both hands and placed his left at my hole. He used his other hand to pull me onto his hand. Once his knuckles had breached my hole, he eased up in the pressure and let me get used to the invasion. He’s fisted me enough that he knows what I like, and he was going to deliver it to me today.

He was flexing and twisting his hand around, just inside the entrance. This gives me a nice stretch and prepares me for the deeper work I was sure would come around. Once he had played at the level for a bit, he used a twisting motion to delve further into my ass. His hand slid to my second hole, and he kept it in place for a while. At that depth, he was just flexing his hand a little bit, but the sensations in my ass were much more pronounced.

Matt’s fingers started to probe through the bend, taking them into my colon. This is the wildest sensation. He told me to use some poppers, and once they had taken effect, he slid more of his hand through the bend and deep into my bowels. Once there, the smallest movements of his sent seismic vibrations through me. Looking down, I could see a bump in my stomach, showing where his hand was. It felt amazing and was so stimulating to know that my ass was completely receptive to his hand.

Now, he began to remove his hand. He took his time, twisting and flexing on the way out so that I would always know exactly where his hand was in my ass. When he got to the widest part of his hand, he quickly withdrew it from my ass, leaving me empty and wanting more.

Now, he picked up a shard to shove in my ass. On top of the recent slam, this would send me soaring. He used four fingers from his hand to slide the shard into my ass. I felt the familiar burn as it started to melt and work its way into my bloodstream. Once I was bumped, Matt walked over to the bed and picked up his phone again, checking the apps to see what was happening.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 2

Chapter 2 –Machine, Man, Machine

Chapter 1 describes a birthday celebration with Matt. He and I have played together a lot, and he is giving me a special weekend session that he controls. He slammed me earlier, fucked me with a dildo, then his hand. Now, he’s added a booty bump to my ass and is waiting while it melts.

I was on the sling, feeling the sweet burning of a melting shard deep in my ass. I could already feel some of the effects of the additional T but I had no idea how big this shard was, so it could be melting for a lot longer. Matt was working the apps, and seemed to have found someone interested in joining us.

“This guy wants to come over, but it’ll be a while,” he said.

“We’ve got all weekend”, I replied.

“Yeah, but your ass is already opened up, and I want it to stay that way. I’ve got a few other guys I’m talking to, so I can’t give it the attention it needs.”

“I could shove a dildo or butt plug up there,” I suggested.

“Or, you could use the fuck machine,” Matt pondered.

He went over to his rim chair and set up the fuck machine right under the seat. He picked out a nice-sized dildo, lubed it up, and attached it to the machine. Then, he helped me out of the sling and walked me over to the machine.

I sat down on the rim seat and took the tip of the dildo into my ass. This toy was bigger than the knot dildo, but it was smooth all the way down. It would certainly stretch my opening when it got deep into my ass.

We got the machine angled properly, and Matt turned it on. By now, the shard had dissolved completely, and I was feeling the effects of all the T. Matt placed a bottle of poppers near me but told me I could only use them when he told me to.

The well-lubed dildo was driving deep into me, but I could rise a little on the rim seat to control the depth. Matt had it set to a relatively slow speed, and it felt good as it steadily fucked my needy ass.

Matt went back to the bed and picked up his phone. I was sitting on the rim seat, taking the dildo in my ass and enjoying myself. “Poppers,” Matt commanded. I obligingly picked up the brown bottle and took two deep hits. I recapped it and put it down. When they hit, I sunk all the way down on the rim seat, letting the dildo go deeper into my ass. At the same time, Matt used the wireless controller to increase the speed of the machine, so I was now getting fucked faster and deeper than before. It felt amazing, and I started to push my ass even further down on the dildo as it rose into me.

“Again”, growled Matt. I knew that he meant more poppers, and I knew that meant that I was going to go wild on the dildo. Two more deep hits, and I was in heat. The glowing purple poppers eye was all that I could see, and I reached down to spread my ass even more as the machine pumped the toy into my ass. At one point, I lifted my feet off the floor so that the dildo could go even deeper, but it was hard to stay stable that way. But the dildo was pummeling my ass, and I was determined to ride it long and hard.

“OK, pig. That dildo needs more lube”, said Matt. He came over to the rim seat, stopped the fuck machine, and had me get up. I just leaned forward so that he could apply more lube to the dildo so my ass was exposed. Matt put some lube on the toy and then shoved a few fingers in my ass. “Yeah, this hole is getting ready for a lot of action”, he said. Then, he put one hand on my shoulder and used the other to stabilize the dildo. He lowered me onto the toy and started it up again. This time, I made sure that my ass was as far down in the rim seat as it could be so that I could take as much of the dildo in me as possible.

Matt had me do more poppers before he walked away. He told me that he was going to the kitchen and would be back. But, before he left, he pointed out the camera that was aimed at my ass, telling me that he’d know if I got off the dildo at any point. I think he knew I had no desire to stop, but the thrill of being in control and knowing that he was watching turned him on.

“Poppers,” demanded Matt as he walked out the door. I took two snorts again and went into the poppers haze, with all my focus on the activity in my ass. When I came out of it, I was leaning up against that wall behind the rim seat with my legs in the air, letting my ass sink down even more as the toy mercilessly pounded my ass.

I sat that way for a while, letting the dildo deep into my ass. This toy was quite thick, so it was also stretching out my hole. Hopefully, there would be a lot more things going in it so I wanted the access to be as easy as possible.

While Matt was away, he increased the speed of the fuck machine again. At this point, it was really giving my ass a workout. I did some more poppers again and spread my ass wide, letting the fuck machine plumb my deepest areas. When I came down from the poppers, I realized that Matt was back in the room, watching me. He had two glasses in his hands, and he handed me one and said, “Drink this.” I knew that there was some G in the drink and happily swallowed it down. I didn’t need the G to make me any more relaxed or piggy, but I was up for anything.

Matt let the machine fuck me some more, giving the G time to take effect. I started to feel like all that mattered was getting my ass filled and stretched in any way possible. My hole was well lubricated by the dildo, and I was now stretching it open even more by sticking a few fingers from each hand in alongside the dildo. Matt was clearly liking what he was seeing and was varying the speed of the dildo from his remote.

Matt’s phone pinged with a message, and he left the room after reading it. He had left the fuck machine on at a pretty high speed, and I was riding the wave of sensation in my ass when he returned with another guy.

The new guy was named Brett. He was naked except for a cock ring that attached to a harness around his chest. He was handsome, looked to be in his 40s, and had a smooth, well-defined chest and a nice hefty cock. His cock was surrounded by a nice bush, and his balls were hanging low.

Brett watched me for a while, so I decided to put on a show for him. I leaned back against the wall and lifted my legs again so that he could see the dildo plundering my ass. I spread my ass open with my hands and used my fingers to stroke alongside the dildo. Based on Brett’s cock’s reaction, he liked what he was seeing. He walked over and checked out my hole, running his fingers along the perimeter while the dildo was still fucking me. “Oh yeah, this will be fun,” he commented.

Matt and Brett decided to blow some clouds while I was getting plowed. They were doing some shotgunning, too, and shared some with me. Between the slam, the booty bump, the G, and the poppers, I was up for anything.

Once they were feeling good, Brett walked over to me again. His cock was leaking some precum, so I leaned forward to take him into my mouth. This put my ass at a totally new angle and let the dildo probe new areas. I groaned as I sucked in his cock. I licked and sucked him for a while until he said that he wanted to fist me.

Brett handed the remote to Matt so that he could control the machine while Brett lubed up his hands. When he was ready, he told Matt to stop the machine so that we could remove the dildo. I thought he wanted me in the sling, so I moved to get up. “Nope. Stay where you are,” ordered Brett. Then, Matt moved the fuck machine out of the way, and Brett laid down on the floor, putting his hand in the air under the rim seat. “Ride my arm,” directed Brett. I was happy to obey.

I lowered my ass onto his waiting hand. He had it in the duck position but had switched over to a fist. His hand was bigger than either of Matt’s, but my open ass was ready for anything. As I slid down, he twisted his fist around inside me. I kept going down, taking as much of his arm as I could. Once I bottomed out, he told me to fuck myself on his arm.

I raised my ass up, and then lowered it down again. Each time that I went down on his arm, I pushed out so that I could take more of him in me. His hand felt amazing inside me. There’s always something special about taking a fist from a new guy. I looked down at Brett, and he was clearly enjoying himself too.

When I was fully impaled on Brett’s arm, Matt put his hand on my shoulder to hold me in place. With his other hand, he placed the poppers under my nose. I closed the other nostril and took three deep hits. I knew things would get wild when they hit, so I grabbed the bars on either side of the rim chair and started to ride Brett’s arm.

Now, I was twisting and moving around as I slid up and down on his hand. He was getting deep inside me on each down stroke, and I was letting his fist leave my ass on the up stroke. This meant that he entered my ass again and again as I was enjoying the flush from the poppers. Coupled with the T and G, my ass was needy beyond belief.

I looked down and saw that a lot of fluid had leaked out of my cock. I didn’t know if I had an orgasm or if this was just a lot of precum, but it was exciting either way. The liquid was dripping through my jock and forming a puddle on the floor.

Matt fed me some more poppers as I was coming down from the initial rush. Damn, my ass felt astounding! I was taking a new guy’s fist and was totally focused on the sensations inside my hole. I rode Brett for all I was worth.

Eventually, I slowed down and finally just sat on his fist, lodging it deep inside me. Brett was exploring around a bit and working on my second hole. This position was not ideal for that sort of penetration, so I suggested we move back to the sling.

They helped me up and walked me over to the sling. Matt had me step out of my jock. Once they got me situated, Brett sat on the chair at the base of the sling and started to massage my gape. Matt walked over to the bed and returned with a freshly filled pipe and the torch. He had me blow a few clouds, then fed some more to Brett. He, of course, smoked some more, too.

Brett, meanwhile, had lubed up his hands again. He placed his fist at my hole and leaned forward to drive his hand into my ass. After all the earlier work, it went in smoothly. He opened his hand once he was deep inside and started looking for the bend that would let him go deeper. I was moaning in ecstasy as he worked over my ass and gasped when he finally moved past the curve. He kept slowly crawling his fingers forward, getting deep inside my colon. It felt amazing, and he looked excited by what he was doing.

He spent a good bit of time inside my deepest areas. He would pull back, never taking his hand all the way out, before pushing back in again. He was slow and deliberate with his movements since he knew that some suction had likely built up inside me. This was a guy who knew how to use a fist on an ass!

He pulled his hand all the way out after probing my colon. Now, he placed his other hand at my hole. This one was fisted, too, and it was his larger, dominant hand. My ass wrapped around his fist as it slid into me. I was flexing my ass with the pleasure that I was feeling, and my cock again pumped out a load of fluid. Matt was there to lick it up and then sucked my cock into his mouth, eking out the last few drops.

Brett extracted his right hand and plunged in again with his left. He alternated hands like this for a while. At one point, he sunk one of his hands in and commanded me to snort some poppers. I was seriously fucked up at this point, and the poppers just made me piggier. Once they hit and he started pounding my ass with both hands, I was yelling for him to wreck my ass.

Eventually, Brett said that he was tiring out. Matt suggested that he bring the fuck machine over to the sling, and they could watch me get fucked by it. Brett agreed, and they brought the machine to the base of the sling. A larger dildo was put on it this time, and this one had some bumps and ridges on it. It took a bit of adjustment to get it set to the best angle for fucking me, but they got it done.

Once we were all satisfied with the setup, they moved back to the bed and watched me get deeply fucked by the toy on the machine. They were smoking, too, and I was happy to put on a show for them. Brett ended up sitting on Matt’s face, getting his ass rimmed while watching me get mine fucked. Then Brett said, “Damn, my husband would love this.” “Invite him over,” I replied. Matt grunted his approval, so Brett called his husband and told him to join us. While he was on the phone, he was still getting rimmed by Matt, and I was still getting plowed by the fuck machine.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 14

Chapter 3 – Enter Chad

Chapters 1 and 2 recount a session with my friend Matt. We partied, and then he fisted me. He had me riding a fuck machine when Brett joined us. Brett also fisted me, and they have me back in the sling, getting worked over by the fuck machine. Brett’s husband, Chad, is on his way to join us.

We took a small break while we waited for Chad to arrive. They stopped the fuck machine, but the dildo on it was still inside my ass. Matt went and got some drinks for all of us, and we were just hanging out and talking as we waited.

Since I was still in the sling, Matt gave me a cup with a lid and straw so I could easily drink the liquid he provided. They both had plastic tumblers. I was pretty parched from the exertion and quickly drank what was in my cup.

After a while, I started to feel that ethereal, swirly feeling. “Was there some G in that?” I asked Matt. He nodded and told me that he wanted me to be at my peak horniness all weekend. He was definitely achieving that.

I realized that I was swinging the sling back and forth so that I could ride the dildo. When they stopped the fuck machine, they made sure that the dildo was deep in my ass. Now, I was using the sling to move back and forth on the toy. Brett saw what I was doing and laughed as he grabbed the remote. I squirted some more J Lube on the toy, and around my ass, then he turned the machine on. It was a slow but deep pace that he set. I was enjoying it a lot and was wrapped up in my own feelings when I next looked over at the two of them on the bed.

Brett was on all fours, and Matt had his hand in Brett’s ass. I was pleased to see that Brett’s hole was surrounded by some hair. His ass was mostly smooth otherwise, but he had a nice patch right around his hole. I love a hairy hole since it looks so awesome as the hairs drag through the lube on a cock, toy, or fist. They were doing this to put on a show for me, too, so I sat up as much as I could in the sling to enjoy the show.

Brett’s phone pinged. “He’s here,” he said when he read the message. Matt pulled out, wiped off his hand, and went down the hall to answer the door. Brett grabbed a nearby dildo, lubed it up, and shoved it in his ass. He was fucking his ass with it when Matt returned with Chad.

Chad took in the surroundings, and I took in Chad. He was taller than all of us and very well-built. He was hairy all over, had a dense beard, and a nice-looking cock. His hairy chest was well-defined and narrowed down to that hot V shape as it got closer to his dick. He was uncut and looked to be well hung. He walked over to Brett and bent forward to kiss him, showing us his firm, hairy ass. Fuck, he was hot!

“Thanks for inviting me over. Looks like you boys have been having some fun.”

We were having fun, and I got the impression that it was about to be amped up to be even more fun.

Chad trailed his fingers down Brett’s chest, gave the dildo in his ass a tug, and chuckled. Next, he walked over to the sling and took in the fuck machine plowing my ass. “You like that?” he asked. I nodded. “How about the real thing?” I nodded again.

Matt turned the machine off and then slid it away from the sling. My hole was gaping and dripping lube. “So fucking hot,” Chad muttered as he slid his cock into me.

It went in easily. He slid all the way in and held it there. He looked down at me and said, “You ready to be fucked and bred?” Again, I could only nod my agreement. This hairy stud was going to leave his cum in my ass, and I was excited to find out what else he wanted to do with me.

He was grinding his cock into my ass, not really moving in and out much. He was using my ass to massage his cock. I flexed my ass to add to the massage. “This ass is hungry,” he growled. With that, he started to move in and out, slowly at first, then he picked up speed. He varied the speed and depth, and I moved around in the sling to give him some different angles. At one point, he suggested I do some poppers. Always happy to oblige, I took a few snorts from the bottle and prepared for the rush.

When it hit, I moved down a bit in the sling to give him better access to my ass. I also reached down and spread my ass. Feeling his pubes crashing against my hole was sexy, and I was squirming around as he pounded me. He was fucking at a fast pace and was covered in sweat. He looked so hot as he mercilessly drove his cock in and out of my ass.

Chad slowed down as he saw that the poppers were wearing off. He fucked me gently now, just moving his cock in smaller motions. Soon, he asked me if I wanted his load. I told him to breed my ass. “Do some poppers now, and then I’ll flood your ass with cum”. Fuck, he knew how to turn me on!

I grabbed the poppers and greedily sucked in the fumes. Chad went animalistic on my ass then, pounding me with no stopping and no relief. Then he cried out, “I’m gonna cum!” before driving his cock as deep in me as he could. I could feel the spasming of his dick as he dumped his load into me. There were a few good squirts, and he kept moving his cock around as he distributed the cum throughout my ass. He looked down at me and said, “That was great!” I told him that I agreed.

Chad slowly pulled his cock out of my ass. Lube and cum leaked out of my hole before Brett shoved a butt plug in me. “Let’s let that cum steep in your ass”, he growled. That was fine with me.

Once Chad had recovered, he said that he wanted to get spun. Matt pulled out the pipe, and Chad asked, “Do you guys slam?” Matt said we did, and Chad pulled out his kit. He had a few points ready and started to prep. Meanwhile, Matt produced some points that he had prepared for the two of us.

Chad was going to self-admin, and they decided that Matt would then take care of me since Chad wanted to be fisting me while we were both rushing from the T. I didn’t hear how Brett and Matt were going to manage, but I knew they would be OK.

Matt came over to me with the necessary items and prepared my arm. The plan was that he would release it into me right after Chad did his slam. That way, Chad would be ready to fist me while he was still rushing, and I had just been slammed.

So, Chad did his point, coughed, and then started lubing his hands. His hands and arms were covered in dark hair, which I find very sexy. Just after he finished, Matt sunk the plunger on my point, filling my body with T. I coughed a few times and then started to push my ass out, visibly inviting Chad inside.

He put his hand at my ass, and I slid down a little in the sling to swallow him up to his wrist. We were both flying from the slams, and he pulled out and entered me with his fist. He went in deep, getting about half of his thick and hairy arm inside me. When he pulled back, I could see the hair on his arm was all matted down with lube.

Chad was really intense when he was fisting me. I enjoyed watching him focus on my ass as he was sending amazing sensations through my body. With the amount of drugs floating through my body, it was difficult to focus on anything by my ass and how amazing it felt. When Chad looked up at me, his sparkling blue eyes at pinpoints, and smiled, I melted back onto his hand, letting him get even deeper into my ass.

He was well into my colon, using his fingers to rub and massage there. His hand felt amazing inside me, and I just wanted to get him in deeper and deeper. I was using my muscles to expand my ass so that he could go as deep as he wanted.

“Fuck, I’m in up to my elbow!” he said, excitedly. I could only smile as he probed my depths. He was as deep, if not deeper, than anyone had even been in my ass. This hot, hairy, handsome stud was fisting me, and all I wanted to do was open my ass for him.

I looked over at the bed and saw Brett’s hand buried in Matt’s ass. Matt was hanging his ass off the side of the bed, and Brett was on the floor, driving his hand in and out of Matt’s hairy hole. Looking down, I saw that Brett was sitting on a dildo, too, moving up and down on it as he plowed Matt’s hole.

That meant that Chad was the only one who didn’t have anything in his ass. I looked down at him and said, “You should have your ass filled now too.” I didn’t know if he was versatile, but he agreed and said, “Tell me what you want to put in me.” I pointed to a medium-sized butt plug, and Chad picked it up and passed it to me, along with the lube.

I lubed up the plug, but Chad would need to pull out of my ass so that I could insert this plug in him. We agreed that he would pull out of me, come to the head of the sling, and bend over so that I could shove the plug in him.

So, he slowly moved out of my ass and then stood up. It took a moment for him to get his bearings before he walked up to the head of the sling. His cock was all shiny with lube and cum from earlier, and then he turned around to present his ass to me.

It was a glorious ass. Two firm globes covered in a dark coating of hair. He reached back and spread his cheeks, exposing his sweet hole, which was ringed with even more hair. I placed the plug at his opening and told him to suck it in. He leaned back, and the plug slid into him. I twisted it around to ensure that it was properly seated, and I also got to enjoy looking at his ass some more. Once we were satisfied, he went back to the chair. He added more lube to his hand and told me that his fists were going in. I nodded my agreement, and he inserted his left fist into my ass.

Chad spent a bit of time moving his left fist through my ass. Then, he pulled it out and quickly shoved in his right fist. This was his dominant hand, and it’s always surprising when I can tell the difference in size. This was a case where the size variance was obvious! He pulled the right fist out, put the left one in, and so on. He was punchfisting my ass, and I was begging for more.

He slowed down on the insertions and went for more depth each time. He was able to get each one of his fists in me to my second hole, but a fist wasn’t going to maneuver the bend.

Chad stood up then. He told me that he wanted me to fuck myself on his arm. Fuck yeah! This is always fun since I get to control the action. I hooked my feet around the sling's uprights and used those to swing myself back and forth. Chad held his arm out in front of him and let me slide onto it. He also added some more lube while he was standing there, which made everything more slippery.

I considered doing some poppers when Brett said, “Make him do some poppers!” I didn’t know which of us he was referring to, so I picked up the bottle and offered it to Chad. He took a few hits and passed it to me. I did a short hit in each nostril, then took a deep huff, which I held for as long as possible.

The purple eye was back! This time, there was a fist right in front of me that I could slide in and out of my ass. I rocked back and forth a bit, but I really wanted to feel those long, deep strokes that come when my ass is fully open and available. So, I drew back until Chad’s hand was barely inside me, then slowly pushed myself forward on his arm. I was so aroused that I kept pushing even when he reached my second hole. I shifted a little to my right to let his hand pass through. Chad sensed what was happening and extended his fingers out from the fist. His fingers passed through the curve and were back in my colon. I took some time flexing my ass and writhing around on his fingers, letting them stroke all my inner walls. He, too, was flexing some, and the feelings were magical. Spun on out T and G, with poppers controlling my brain, I rode those fingers like the ass pig I am.

When the poppers rush wore off, I moved off Chad’s arm. He sat back down on the sling, jerking back up a little when he hit the plug that was still in his ass. We gazed at each other and smiled, knowing that something special had just happened between us. I looked over at the bed and motioned for Chad to turn around. Matt and Brett had navigated themselves into a position where they could each fist the other. That gave me an idea about making a fist train.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 3

Chapter 4 – All Aboard

Chapters 1 through 3 tell about a session with Matt, a long-time buddy of mine. He wanted to treat me for my birthday, and it has been a great treat. We partied, fisted, and had me on a fuck machine. Brett joined us first, and then his husband, Chad. Chad just fisted me in the sling, and Brett and Matt are fisting each other on the bed.

Chad and I watched the other guys fist each other. It was clear that they were in their own world, each wrapped up in the sensations they were delivering and feeling themselves. While getting my ass worked over is awesome, it’s really arousing to see other guys play in their holes too.

“How about a chariot ride?” asked Chad. The other guys paused in their actions as they considered the idea. It sounded fun to me. They agreed and pulled out of each other’s holes. We all decided that Matt would fist Chad and me; Brett was going to watch for a while. Who knew how long it would take Brett to get involved?

So, Chad and I got on all fours with our asses facing Matt. I was on the right, and Chad was on the left. Matt started to add lube to his hands while Brett applied some Slam Dunk to our holes. First, Matt wanted to sink his hand into Chad. Chad told us that he doesn’t bottom often and would need some time to be opened up. Matt began sliding some fingers in Chad’s ass, eliciting some moans from him. Not to be outdone, Brett began to mimic the activities on my ass. My hole was way more ready than Chad’s, so Brett slipped in quickly. He leisurely fisted me while he watched Matt open up Chad’s hole.

Matt took his time getting Chad ready. He used all four fingers on him to let him adjust to the sensation of being filled and then added his thumb. He didn’t go all the way in; rather, he told Chad to let him know when he was ready to take it all. It didn’t take long for Chad to say, “Stick it in me,” and Matt slid in up to his knuckles.

More maneuvering was required to get Matt buried in Chad’s ass. Matt knew he’d be able to fist me deep pretty quickly, but he’d need to go slower on Chad.

Once they were comfortable, Matt pushed Brett’s hand away from my ass. Brett left my hole and moved around to the front of us. I grabbed his cock and stuck it in my mouth, working it over with my tongue and lips. At the same time, Matt sunk his hand into my ass, slipping it in with ease. Now, he was fisting both of us. Chad looked over at me sucking on Brett’s cock and smiled again. I let Brett’s dick out of my mouth and leaned towards Chad so we could kiss. It’s so connecting when you have a guy filling both asses, and the guys are making out at the same time. We must have been kissing for a while because I felt Brett’s cock on my cheek. Chad and I started sucking Brett, both of us working his dick while we got fisted.

Matt was going deep on me. I hoped he was being gentler on Chad, but I figured Chad would say something if he needed a break.

In unspoken agreement, Chad and I both moved back from Brett’s cock. The position was not conducive to long-term sucking, and we needed to focus on what Matt was doing. Chad and I settled in for a nice fisting from Matt.

Brett had moved away, and we later found out that he was eating Matt’s hole while he was fisting ours. When I proposed a fist train, they all agreed.

Chad’s ass needed a short break, so he was at the rear of the train. He was fisting me again. I was fisting Brett, who was fisting Matt. It was awesome to be taking and giving a fist at the same time. After a while, we moved Matt to the back so that he was now fisting Chad, who’d had a little time to recover. Brett was getting fisted but had no one to fist. We rotated through so that we all got a chance to be in each position. Eventually, legs got tired, and we had to break it up. They had all gone deep inside me again, and even though my legs were tired, my ass was ready for more.

Once we were all disconnected, we collapsed on the bed. Brett wanted to smoke more, so he pulled out the pipe that Chad had brought and fired it up. Their stuff was good, so I only needed a few hits to revive my high. As we passed the pipe, we were also fondling and stroking each other. The constant contact was exhilarating and got me excited for more play. We also had some more beverages, this time without any G.

I wanted to get Chad in the sling. The idea of seeing this hairy behemoth with his legs spread wide and his hole open to the world was exciting for me. He got in and settled in. I sat on the chair at the foot of the sling and took in the view. His hairy hole looked amazing, with the lube matting all the hair down around it. I lubed up and used fingers from both hands to probe his hole. He had been fisted in the chariot and the train, but I still had not been inside him. This time, it was my turn.

I looked up at him to see if he was ready for my hand. He nodded, and I slipped my hand inside his ass. His hole was warm and ready. He took my hand easily, and I was in just past my wrist. I flexed my hand around inside him and used my fingers to travel across the walls of his ass. I also added in some twisting motion, enjoying watching his hairs glide through the lube on my arm.

Once we had settled into a comfortable position, I began some back-and-forth motions. Never pulling all the way out, I would let my knuckles expand his hole as I pulled back. I rubbed across his prostate several times, each time prompting a moan to escape from his lips.

Remembering what he did to my ass, I told him that I wanted him to ride my arm. I stood up and braced my arm against my stomach since he would probably be putting a good amount of force into sliding on my arm. Once we were in a good position, Chad braced his feet on the frame and started to swing the sling, sliding his ass back and forth on my arm. He started out with a small swing but worked up to a pretty intense depth. He even pulled far back a few times, causing my hand to leave his hole. The repeat insertions always got him groaning with pleasure, so the next time he did it, I made a fist with my hand.

When he tried to slide back down, he realized what I had done. He grinned at me and picked up the poppers. After taking a few good huffs, he pushed down, and my fist popped into his ass. This caused a serious amount of groaning and flexing, with him really riding my arm. He pulled back to take my fist a few more times before he finally collapsed back with my arm deep inside him.

“Sit down”, he told me. When I went to sit, I discovered that one of the other guys had put a dildo on the chair. One of them was holding it, and I maneuvered my hole to the tip of the toy and started to slide down. Fuck, this was the knot dildo from earlier! When I got to the knot, I took a deep breath and pushed my ass out, and easily took the knot. When Chad saw me sitting on the chair, he said, “Cool, now we’re both fucked.” His evil grin was everything to me.

I continued to fist Chad and grind my ass on the dildo. It was attached to the seat with a suction cup, so I could swivel my ass around on it and move up and down. The up-and-down movement was more difficult with my fist in Chad, so I focused on more side-to-side motions. It was fun to be fisting someone and have a huge dildo in my own hole.

Chad was tiring out. He asked me to pull out and said that he doesn’t get fisted very often. “Fuck that; I think that’s only the second or third time I’ve seen you take a fist,” exclaimed his husband. Chad was quite good at it, regardless.

I broke the suction on the dildo so that it would stay inside when I stood up. It was long, so the feeling was intense when I was standing with it embedded in my ass. I helped Chad out of the sling and then wrapped him in a big hug. “Thank you for this,” I whispered in his ear. We walked over to the bed and cuddled together.

After a bit, Chad said that he and Brett needed to leave. We tried to get them to stay and play more, but it was late, and they had things to do in the morning. They had bothered Ubered over so they could go home together. Before leaving, Brett pulled two twenty-dollar bills out of his wallet and handed them to Matt. I thought it was thanks for the drinks and supplies, but it served another purpose.

They left and Matt and I hung out on the bed for a bit. He decided to put me back on the rim seat with a different, bigger dildo on it. Of course, the knot was still in me, so he slowly pulled it out of my ass. Then, he got the machine set up under the chair, loaded it up with a new dildo, and I sat on it. Matt held onto the remote to control the fuck. He started out slow, but I knew that there was lots more to come.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 5 – Machine, Man, Machine

In Chapters 1 through 4, I talk about a session with my friend, Matt. We’ve partied, fucked, fisted, had a few other guys over, with most everything focused on my ass. This is my birthday present from Matt, after all! The others have just left, and now I’m on the rim seat with the fuck machine plowing me from below, and Matt is checking out his phone on the bed.

This new dildo is thick, but my ass is taking it easily since it was stretched open by all the other play and having had the knot dildo in me recently. At this point, I’m really enjoying the ride. Matt is checking the apps on his phone, obviously exchanging messages with someone.

“OK, Rob should be here in about 20 minutes”, Matt said. “Rob, that we’ve played with before?” I asked. He nodded and told me that Rob was ready to work my ass over.

Rob. He’s in his late 30s, very handsome, with short dark hair, blue eyes, and usually a sexy 5-0-clock shadow. His scruff feels great when he’s eating my ass. He’s got a nice body with a sweet coat of fur. His ass is covered in hair, and he has that sweet little triangle of hair right at the base of his spine that drives me wild. Matt and I have talked about how Rob comes close to being my ideal man. He’s also an excellent fist top and bottom. On top of all that, he has a really deep and sexy voice.

Matt kept cruising the apps. When I asked why he was still looking if Rob was coming over, he told me that he wanted to have as many guys as possible use my hole today. The dildo was still being shoved in and out of my ass, but with that statement, I got a whole new shiver of excitement.

Rob texted that he was at the house. Matt stopped the fuck machine and threw my crusty orange jock at me. “Put that on and get in the sling”, he demanded. I stood, pulled on the jockstrap, and climbed into the sling. My hole was gaping, and I could feel lube running down my legs when I walked over. Of course, I started probing my hole with my fingers, waiting for Matt to return with Rob.

Rob walked in. He was fully naked and hard. He stopped by the head of the sling, so I slid his cock into my mouth. I sucked him for a bit but knew he didn’t come for a blowjob. I was just waiting for what came next.

Next, Matt walked in with his points. He had one for each of us. He started with Rob, then admined me, then took care of himself. At least, I assume he took care of himself because I was rushing, and Rob was playing with my hole.

My desire for Rob’s hands was so great that I kept pushing out my ass, trying to get him to slip into me. He chuckled at my eagerness and lubed up his hands. When he did enter me, he stopped right at the entrance, twisting around to let me feel all the sensations of his hand.

“Are you ready, you cheap whore” Rob snarled. I was, so I nodded my consent, and he plunged his hand into my depths. He’s done this with me a lot, so he knows the way to and through my second hole. It was clear that he had a goal in mind, which was to get through that barrier on the first thrust. I worked to clear my mind and focus on opening up for his fingers as they prodded around for the curve.

Then he was through. My mind exploded in ecstasy. The slam, the hot guy fisting me, the overall depravity of the scene; it was overwhelming. I had an assgasm, soaking my jock once again with fluids. Some of it was cum, some precum, and some piss. I was shaking in the sling, which let Rob’s fingers feel all over my colon. It took me a long time to come down from the orgasm, but Rob seemed determined to make me have another soon.

“Do some poppers.” I did while he kept his hand in my colon. As soon as the bottle was down, we both started movements. I was clenching and releasing my ass muscles while wiggling my ass around, and Rob was sliding in and out of my second sphincter. Damn, he was right. I quickly had another assgasm, although this one was less intense than the first. My jockstrap was soaked through with fluids now, and some was dripping onto the pads on the floor.

Rob slowly withdrew his hand. He often takes the removal slowly, but today, he basically crawled out of my ass. It seemed to take forever before his knuckles were rubbing up against my prostate, causing more fluid to spew from my dick.

Once he was out, he reached for the strap and took it off me. He handed it to Matt, who was standing nearby, and Matt walked it up to me. He put it over my face, with the pouch at my mouth. “Suck your juices,” he demanded. The smell and taste were phenomenal, and I eagerly licked and sucked what I could out of the jock.

At the same time, Rob was back in my ass. He was using his one arm to slow fuck me, leisurely moving in and out, with each new insertion causing my hole to pulse in pleasure. Then, he pulled his hand all the way and reinserted four fingers from that hand. He put four fingers from the other hand in alongside these. He used those eight fingers to prod and open my hole.

Then, he slid those eight fingers back in me, but added the thumbs this time. I groaned with expectation as I readied to take both his hands. I pulled the pouch of the jock away from my mouth, leaving it hanging around my neck. I wanted to see everything that was about to happen.

He kept pushing and got one hand in, with the other following closely behind. The sense of fullness from being double-fisted is always amazing, and it was amplified to greater levels by my spun brain. I was so fucking happy to have him inside me that I pushed further, working to take those hands deeper. Rob later told me that he had never had both hands inside a guy as deep as he was inside me. It was astonishing!

Rob pulled out and stood up. Matt took his place but remained standing. He slid his semi-hard cock into my gape. He wasn’t looking to fuck me; instead, he was going to give me some of his chempiss. Matt had to concentrate to get the flow going, but there was a lot once it started. He filled my ass with his T piss. I knew I’d be feeling the effects soon, especially when he shoved a butt plug in me after he pulled out.

Matt walked over to the bed. Rob was already there, with the pipe and torch ready to go. He and Rob blew clouds while they watched me in the sling, plugged and getting a good infusion of chempiss. My ass was eager for more, but I wanted to keep the plug in as long as I could so that I could absorb the maximum amount of T piss. I was flexing my ass to move the plug around, and they could see it moving in my ass. “Look at that pig. His ass is hungry!” Rob commented. I hoped he would be giving me more attention soon.

After they smoked out the pipe, Rob and Matt started playing with each other. Rob was massaging Matt’s hole as Matt lay there with his legs in the air. I knew how good Rob’s hands felt inside me and wondered if Matt would get the chance to experience a fisting from Rob. “Rob, it looks like Matt wants your fist in him,” I suggested. “Yeah, maybe we should put him in the sling for a while. What do you think?” With the plug still holding the piss inside me, I climbed out of the sling and gestured to Matt that he should get in.

“I want you watching while you’re getting fucked, too,” said Matt. Before he got into the sling, he brought the rim seat and fuck machine over near the base of the sling. He was making sure I had a great view of his ass while I was getting plowed by the machine.

Then, just before we settled in, Rob had an idea. He held up the knot dildo and asked me if I could take it in the fuck machine. At this point, my ass was ready for anything, so I agreed to use it on the machine. The knot would pass into my ass once, but I’d keep it inside after that, letting it move back and forth inside me. Rob pulled the plug out of my ass, and I was happy to see that very little piss dribbled out. I had absorbed most of it. Then, we removed the old dildo from the fuck machine, put the knot dildo in its place, lubed it up, and I sat on it. The tip went in easily, then I hit the knot. This time, all it took was a little additional push for it to penetrate my hole. Fuck, this thing always feels amazing! Matt handed me the remote and made sure poppers were nearby for me. There was another bottle on a table by the sling for him.

Matt crawled into the sling and spread his legs wide to get his feet into the stirrups. Seeing my friend’s hairy hole spread open while I was riding the knot was sexy and stimulating. I was flying from the new infusion of T, and increased the speed of the machine. Once Rob lubed up his hands and started to work on Matt’s hole, I was in a sexual frenzy.

With the drugs in my system, the knot in my ass, and the sight before me, I was one happy pig. As Rob slid his hand into Matt, I took a deep hit of poppers and sank down further on the knot dildo. Matt’s rim seat has straps that can be moved to the side instead of a rigid seat, so I spread them out, lowering my ass on the toy. I groaned as it penetrated deeper and looked up at Matt. He was grinning and moaning himself, enjoying the hand in his ass.

I kept the machine at the same speed and depth for a while, focused more on watching Rob fist Matt. Rob is an excellent top with a great sense of intuition when he’s inside a guy. I could see that he was navigating the twists and turns of Matt’s ass, driving deeper and deeper into his core.

Rob had progressed to the point where he was alternating fists on Matt’s hole. First, the left, then the right, then the left. Matt loved the ride, and his hairy hole was staying nicely opened between his hands. “We should do some poppers,” I said to Matt. He and I both picked up a bottle. Rob shoved a hand in Matt’s ass and held it in place while we both sniffed from our bottle. Then, Rob went back to fisting Matt, going faster this time. Matt was groaning, I was groaning and I was loving it all.

While Matt was still on the poppers high, Rob shoved the fingers of one hand in alongside his arm, which was deeply embedded in Matt’s ass. He used those fingers to circle Matt’s hole, expanding it and sending Matt into a frenzy. I had increased the speed of the dildo again and was enjoying its penetration while watching the sexy scene in front of me.

As Rob prepared to go wider, I slowed the dildo to a stop. It was deep inside me, and I could flex my ass to send shock waves through my ass, but the motion was getting to be too much. Once I could focus again, I discovered that I could reach Rob’s ass with my right hand if I leaned forward in the rim chair.

Rob was startled when he first felt my hand on his ass, but then he moved back to give me better access to his ass and hole. I circled around his hairy hole as he was prepping to give Matt a double fist. My goal wasn’t to distract him too much, but I wanted to treat his hole to a little pleasure, too.

Rob slid his second hand in alongside the other, penetrating Matt with both of his hands. Matt’s eyes showed his pleasure at being so well fucked. But he couldn’t take too much and asked Rob to go back to a single hand. When Rob was situated with one hand fucking Matt, I stuck a finger, then two, into Rob’s ass.

The knot was still deep in my ass, and my movements to stimulate Rob’s ass also stimulated mine. I wanted another ride, so I pulled out of Rob’s ass, raised myself off the dildo, added more lube, sat down on it again, and started the machine at a slow, steady pace. Then, I went back, this time with better-lubed fingers, and shoved three of them in his ass. He arched his back when I did this, looked back at me, and grinned. He was still fisting Matt. Now, we all had something in our ass and were all enjoying our time together. We fucked around like this for a while until Rob said that he needed to get up.

He pulled out of Matt’s ass, leaving behind a beautiful gape, and I removed my fingers from his ass. Matt was resting in the sling, and I decided to get off the fuck machine too. Rob and I went over to the bed and stretched out on it. Matt came over to join us after a while, and we decided to take a refreshment break and take it from there.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

Chapter 6 – Double Feature

Chapters 1 through 5 tell the tale of a weekend with Matt and a few other guys. Matt wanted to do something special for me for my birthday and he has done a great job. Three other guys have been here, and we’re now hanging out with a hot stud named Rob, whom we’ve played with before.

I could see daylight through the curtains in Matt’s playroom, so I knew that we had been at it for quite a while already. Matt, Rob, and I are hanging out on the bed. I’m sitting up with my legs bent, and Rob is stroking my hole. He’s being gentle with it, which is quite the contrast when he was filling me with both hands a little bit ago.

“Some G to start the day?” Matt asked. I was up for it, and Rob said that he’d do some, but he did have some things to do in the afternoon, so he couldn’t stay too long. Matt went to get us the spiked drinks. G always makes me even more open than I am with just T. I didn’t really need any more help today, but it would just amp up the fun.

While Matt was away, I started playing with Rob’s cock and hole. He’s got a nice cock, but I’m an ass man. Rob’s ass is hairy, and there’s a forest of hair around his hole. It’s always hot to see that hair get all covered in spit and lube.

I was mostly just feeling him up, running my hands over his ass and letting my fingers travel up and down his crack. He’d shudder when I ran over his hole, so I focused my efforts there.

When Matt came back with the drinks, I had four fingers in Rob’s hole. He is mostly a top but likes getting his hole played with. I’ve never fisted him.

We all drank our refreshments, knowing that the G would hit in about 10 minutes or so. Rob picked up the pipe and suggested that we blow clouds while we waited. That was fine with me, so we fired up the torch and got to it. I was only going to smoke a little since I was already pretty heavily spun.

By the end of passing the torch around, Rob had my legs in the air. Both he and Matt were fingering around and inside my hole. I was holding my legs up, letting them explore wherever they wanted.

“We gotta get you in the sling,” suggested Rob. So, we all headed that way. I suggested that one of them should ride the fuck machine in the rim seat and was surprised when Rob agreed to it. He did say that he needed a smaller dildo. He said that he had never used a fuck machine before and wanted to know what it was like.

Rob picked out a bigger dildo than I expected him to choose. Matt and I installed it on the machine and ensured it was well-lubed. I told Rob that I wanted to eat his ass before he took the dildo, so I lay down under the rim seat, and he lowered his sweet hairy hole on my face. Fuck, he has a great ass! The hair is so sexy and enticing, and my tongue just drove into him. He was probably feeling ready for the dildo after the G and T, and I wanted something in my ass, so this would be a relatively short rimming session. With an ass like Rob’s, I could rim for hours.

I buried my tongue in his hole, reveling in the textures of his hole, plus the great musky aroma his hair held. Rob was enjoying the activity and snorted some popper to up the excitement. I couldn’t easily sniff any under the chair, but it was great to feel Rob’s hoe relax and open more as he pressed his ass against my face.

Matt was probing my hole now, and I was ready for more than he could give me while II was on the floor. I pulled out from under the rim seat. Matt and I got the machine positioned and watched as Rob sank his ass onto the toy. He threw his head back in pleasure when it bottomed out. Matt gave Rob the remote so that he could control the depth and speed.

Once I was in the sling, Matt asked, “Hand or toy?” “Your choice,” was my reply. Matt got up and stepped out of the room briefly, but he was back soon with a new toy in his hands.

“Are you ready to meet the Professor?” Matt asked. This was a new fisting dildo with a broad forearm and quite long.

After lubing it up, Matt slowly started to insert the dildo. This one took some work to get into my ass. Getting the fist in was a serious stretch. I locked eyes with Rob as Matt penetrated me. Rob had turned the fuck machine on and was getting a slow penetration. Meanwhile, Matt was twisting this toy into my ass.

Rob saw what Matt was shoving in me and suggested I snort some poppers. I did and on top of the T and G already in me, it was awesome. I became nothing but a hole, seeking penetration. Matt steadily pushed the toy into me, and my ass ate it up.

Matt got the toy deep inside me, and then he started to fuck me with it. In and out, twisting as he went. My ass was in heaven. With all the chemicals floating through my body, I was only able to pay attention to what was happening in my ass. Matt was doing an amazing job with the dildo, and I was appreciative of his efforts.

Rob had now increased the speed of the fuck machine. It was ramming into him at a good pace, certainly more than I expected of him. Even though he likes light ass play and rimming, he’d never suggested that he wanted to be fucked.

“I see why you guys like this!” Rob exclaimed. “You should try something bigger,” I recommended. Rob thought about it for a moment and said, “Sure. Why not?” So, he stopped the machine and pulled the dildo out of his ass. He looked over Matt's selection of toys and picked up one that was a lot thicker. “This should open me up,” he said.

Rob swapped out the smaller dildo for the larger one. Matt and I both suggested lots of lube since this would be a major size increase for Rob. As he was lubing the toy, he bent forward to show me his ass. The hair was all slick with lube, and his hole was showing the beginnings of a gape. It looked fantastic.

When he was ready, he turned around and lowered himself onto the toy. There was groaning, and it took a bit of time, but he got it all the way in. Matt had stopped fucking me with the other dildo and held it in place deep inside me as we both watched Rob impale himself on the toy. Then, Rob started the machine, setting it to a slow pace.

I was enjoying watching Rob fuck himself and taking the dildo from Matt. He had resumed his movements, matching his speed to what Rob was doing with the machine. Rob and I picked up our poppers to get even piggier. He had to stop the machine so he could snort from the bottle, but once we had breathed in the potent fumes and recapped the bottles, he started it up again. It was going faster this time.

Honestly, I don’t really know what Rob was doing for a while. The only thing I could pay attention to was my ass and how phenomenal the dildo felt inside it. Matt was working wonders with it in my ass, and the sensations were epic. As I was coming down from the poppers, I saw that Rob had sunk down even more on the rim seat and was getting plowed mercilessly by the machine. It was alluring to see him in the throes of ecstasy like this, and I watched as Matt pounded my ass.

Matt told me to hold the dildo in my ass. I reached down and grabbed the base. When I started moving it, I was amazed at its length. This was really deep inside me. Matt was lubing up his hands, so I knew what came next.

Matt took the dildo in hand and pulled it out of my ass. When the last bit popped out, my hole stayed open and gaping. That was good because his fist was at my entrance immediately. He simply leaned forward a bit, and then he was inside me. The toy felt good, but a real live fist always feels better.

Matt just kept sliding more and more of his arm inside me. There were a few pauses on the way, but he soon told me that he was in up to his elbow. Rob had stopped the machine again, keeping his dildo buried in his ass as he watched my ass swallow Matt's arm. I’d only played this deep a few times and it is a powerful feeling.

Matt slowly began his extraction from my ass. We both felt a sense of achievement at hitting this new goal. I kept telling him how good his arm felt inside me, and he was smiling broadly.

I hadn’t realized that Rob was now standing. He’d left the fuck machine and was adding lube to his hands. I expected that he and Matt would change places, but Rob placed his hand next to Matt’s as Matt got near the final extraction point. They looked at each other, and in silent agreement, each slid a hand into my ass.

This was the biggest stretch so far. When one guy gives you both his fists, he can coordinate them so they are as collapsed together as possible. With two guys, there are more variables, and the total package is extreme. I could only hold them in briefly, but it was another exciting activity.

They both pulled out. Matt found a sizeable butt plug that he readied for my ass. He recommended a break after he shoved it in me. I agreed, provided they both were plugged too. Two plugs were selected and lubricated. The pleasure of inserting them was granted to me, and I happily complied. Once again, there were three naked and spun men on the bed; this time, we all had plugs in our asses.

Matt and Rob both pulled out their phones to check the apps. Rob smiled and showed his phone to Matt. “What do you think?” queried Rob. “Fuck yeah,” said Matt, “Have him join us.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

Chapter 7 – Sexy, Furry, Handsome

Chapters 1 through 6 recount a session with Matt and a few other guys. Matt and Rob just doubled up on my ass. Now, we’re all on the bed with our asses plugged. Rob just read a message from someone else, and he’s been invited over.

They decided they wanted me back in the sling, getting pounded by the fuck machine. But first, there would be some more clouds. We smoked some more, and then they got the setup ready. Once the machine was placed. I climbed into the sling. A thick dildo was attached. They lined it up with my hole, checked the angles, and started it up. It slid in easily, but it was an intense stretch. Riding this for a while would definitely improve my gape.

The two of them went back over to the bed and started fingering each other. Rob ended up sitting on Matt’s face, getting another rim job. It seemed that Rob was enjoying lots more ass play than I had seen from him before, which was exciting. Maybe he was showing more of his versatile side.

The doorbell rang, and Matt got up to answer it. Since his hole was no longer being attended to by Matt, Rob grabbed a plug and shoved it in. He then walked over to the sling and fed me his cock. I sucked it in and licked it up and down. He wasn’t hard, but he was not completely soft either, so his cock was in that wonderful in-between space.

Matt came back with Jim. Jim had to strip down, so I got a good look at him. He was older than us, sporting a lush head of grey hair. He was also short and stocky. As he removed his clothes, he revealed a thick body covered in dark, thick hair. Some of it had turned grey in the middle of his chest, but that only made him sexier. The black leather chest harness also added to his allure. He had a bushy mustache and a thick cock that was surrounded by a dense bush. Hot, hairy, and ready to play – sounds like my kind of guy.

When he was naked, he pulled out his kit and asked if anyone wanted to slam with him. No one was ready for a new dose yet, so Rob volunteered to admin for him. Jim agreed, and we watched as the T took hold of his brain. Then, he stood up and walked over to the sling. So, you’re the whore,” he said, staring at me. I nodded in agreement.

Jim sat down and lubed his hands. “This hole is ready,” he proclaimed. Once he was greased up, he slid his paw into my ass. Like the rest of his body, his hand and arm were covered in coarse hairs. I could feel the friction as he penetrated me. A deep chuckle rose out of him. “Fuck yeah, this’ll be great!”.

Jim knew his way around a hole. He was taking it slow, feeling his way through my ass. As he was moving deeper, he’d pause to massage the walls of my ass. I was enjoying his efforts and was squirming in the sling. He seemed like the type who could play in an ass for a long time, and mine was ready for it.

“Take some poppers,” he suggested to me. I opened the bottle, took a snort in each nostril, and held the last one. When I blew it out, and Jim knew that I was in the throes of a popper rush, he slid his hand all the way in to my second hole. Fuck, his hand felt amazing inside me! I swear I could feel friction from the hair on his hand and arm, even though I knew the lube was making everything slippery.

Jim kept his hand in place but was flexing his fingers in and out and twisting his hand around. I always love it when a guy twists inside me since I get to feel his hand gliding over the walls of my ass. As he was flexing his fingers out, he was searching for the path through my curve and into my colon.

He found it! He grinned when he entered my second hole, knowing he had just hit the jackpot. I started flexing my ass as the sensations of being deeply penetrated washed over me. The feeling of fullness and pleasure is always amazing when a guy gets this deep. I reached down to feel his arm, enjoying the coarseness of his hair, and found that he was just a little short of his elbow. He had most of his forearm embedded in my ass.

Then he pulled back a little and entered my colon again. He worked that curve, taking his paw back and then sliding more and more of it into my depths. The whole time, he was smiling in pleasure at how deep he was and how he was making me feel.

I looked down and was pleased to see a huge puddle of precum on my stomach. He was making me leak like a faucet as his forearm rubbed against my prostate. Rob saw the fluid and came over to lick it up. He also shared some with me in a steamy kiss.

“Wanna trade places?” Jim asked. I was up for it, so he began to remove his arm from my ass. He took his sweet time, and I enjoyed the feelings as he slowly pulled back from my hole. When his arm was out, it was sexy to see it all covered in lube, with the hairs on it matted down. He was one sexy man!

Jim helped me out of the sling, and I helped him into it. Knowing that I was about to fist this stud was exciting to me. Rob put a butt plug in my ass before I sat down, telling us that he wanted to maintain my gape. It slid in easily but anchored well into my hole.

I sat down and gazed at the sight before me. A handsome, hairy guy with his hole exposed to the world is always a joy to see. Jim’s ass was covered in heavy fur, like the rest of his body, and his hole was just visible through the dense patch around it.

I had to eat his ass first. I reached down to spread his thick ass open some more and dove in, tongue first. The aroma that he had built up was intoxicating, and I rimmed his ass like a pig in heat. His hole was very responsive, opening easily to my tongue. I got in as deep as I could with my tongue and made out with his hole. He grabbed the poppers, took a few hits, and then smashed his ass into my face. Jim was pushing down so hard that it became difficult for me to breathe. What I wanted to breathe in was the scent of his hairy ass, so I just leaned back a bit, took in a sweet breath, and went right back to deep rimming.

But it was fisting we were both after. I sat back and picked up the lube. Rob was there to slide some chunks of Slam Dunk into Jim’s ass while I covered my hands and arms in J Lube. Then, I began to prod his hole.

I used three fingers at first, figuring that Jim could take it. Could he ever! I thought he might pull my hand in, so I quickly added the fourth finger and then my thumb. I looked up to check in with him, and he said, “Shove it in me.” So, I did just that.

It took a little bit of pressure to breach his hole, but once my hand was inside him, it was like his ass was a vacuum. He sucked my hand into his ass, and I was at his inner sphincter quickly. Looking up at him, I confirmed that he was OK with the quick penetration. The look of bliss on his face, coupled with his nodding, told me all I needed to know.

Jim asked me to pull out and go back in with a fist this time. Fuck, yeah, this pig is horny! I slid my hand back out, made a fist, dumped some more lube on it, and then placed it at his hole. A slight push from me was all it took to get it into his eager ass. Once inside him, I kept my hand in a fist and twisted left and right as I pushed it ever deeper. When I hit the curve in his canal, I knew I was as deep as I was getting with a fist.

“Again,” he growled. I pulled out and entered him again. We did this for a while, with me dumping more lube on my fist as needed to keep things flowing smoothly. Jim’s ass was already showing a nice gape when I was out of it. I also started to alternate fists on him, knowing that my other hand was slightly larger. He was loving the ride.

“Hold it in while I do some poppers.” I kept my hand deep inside him, just mildly pulsing my hand to match the beat of his heart. He snorted from the brown bottle, then said, “Go hard on my ass.” So, I pulled out and quickly inserted my other hand. I was swapping between fists rapidly now, and Rob was there to dump more lube on them occasionally. Jim was writhing around on the sling, loving the attention given to his pig hole. Knowing that he was still rushing from the slam made it even hotter. This sexy, older guy was happily giving up his ass to be pummeled by my hands.

I saw that Rob had lubed up his hands. He nudged me, and I got up from the stool so that he could sit down. Now, I got a great view as he fisted Jim’s hairy hole. That’s when I realized that I hadn’t seen Matt in a while. He was not in the room, and I had no idea what he was doing. But the scene in front of me was intoxicating, and I was going to enjoy it.

The butt plug was still in my ass. It wasn’t giving me the pleasure that I wanted, so I dragged the fuck machine and rim seat over to the base of the sling and got a nice thick dildo positioned on it. I took out the plug and sank down onto the dildo. With the straps on the rim seat, I could ride the dildo while watching as Rob fisted Jim. It was a really hot scene.

Jim was starting to tighten up. It took more effort for Rob’s hands to enter him, and he looked a little uncomfortable. Adding more lube didn’t help, so Rob pulled out and rubbed around Jim’s gape. His hairy hole was pulsing and dripping lube onto the floor. Rob explored just inside his hole with a few fingers, but we knew that Jim’s ass had been happily worn out. I got off the dildo, and Rob and I helped Jim out of the sling and over to the bed.

After we lay there a while (where was Matt?), Jim said he had to leave. “Who do I pay?” he asked. My confusion was somewhat cleared up by Rob, who said, “You can leave it with me.” Jim got up, got dressed, and then pulled out a twenty, which he handed to Rob. Then, he left.

“What’s up with the money?” I asked Rob.

“Didn’t Matt tell you? He has an ad up that guys can fist you for $20.”

That sly fucker didn’t tell me that he was whoring me out. But it was exhilarating to know that guys were paying to play in my ass. Happy Fucking Birthday to me!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Chapter 8 – All Good Things Must End

In Chapters 1 through 7, I tell about a little celebration my friend, Matt, put together for my birthday. We’ve been partying, and several other guys have been through it to play with us. Jim just left us and I’m now hanging out with Rob. Matt is nowhere to be seen, and I just found out that he’s been whoring me out for $20 from each guy.

Rob and I hung out on the bed for a while, talking and replenishing fluids. Of course, we kept our hands and fingers busy with our holes and each other’s. We blew some clouds, and then Rob laid between my legs, nuzzling my dick. He was on his stomach, showing me that beautiful hairy ass, capped with that sweet triangle of fur that pointed down to it from the base of his spine. I was enjoying his work and the view before me when Matt returned to the room with more drinks.

“How’s it going?” he asked.

I just looked at him and smiled. Rob nodded his head, never taking my cock out of his mouth. Matt walked over and fingered Rob’s hole a bit, prompting a moan of pleasure from him.

“Time to get swirly,” Matt said as he removed his fingers from Rob’s ass. Rob sat up, and Matt passed around the G-laden drinks that he had brought us.

“Bottoms up!” Rob declared. Fuck, yeah, my bottom would be up in just a few minutes.

Matt wanted more T, so he lit the torch and blew some clouds. He shared them with us, making us even more spun. Then, he told me to get in the sling.

Once I was settled in the sling, Matt prepared to fist me. With the T and G flowing through my body, this would likely be a wild experience.

No teasing, no prodding, no massaging this time. Instead, Matt went in with a fist. My ass gladly accepted his hand and swallowed it down past his wrist.

Matt twisted his hand around inside my hole, letting me feel as his knuckles rode across the tender flesh at my entrance. He’d stroke over my prostate, sending shudders of bliss through my body. He pulled out, entered me again, and repeated similar motions. He did this several times, and each insertion was easier and smoother than the one before.

Now, he decided to go deep. Matt took it slowly, so much so that I was pushing my ass down on the sling to take him in faster. “Easy, pig. You’re gonna get it all the way soon”, he purred. I decided to lay back and enjoy the ride.

Rob came up with a bottle of poppers, which he put under my nose. I instinctively inhaled the potent fumes. Then, he placed the bottle under my other nostril. I let out the breath I had been holding and took a longer, deeper hit this time. I held it as long as I could and then blew it out.

My ass relaxed even more when the poppers hit. I could feel myself open up to Matt’s invading hand and wanted him to get to places he’d never been inside me. That glowing eye of a poppers high took over, and I just laid back, let my legs fall open more, and enjoyed the sensations.

Matt was driving deeper and deeper into me while I was in a popper haze. The T and G were also helping to keep me relaxed, open, and up for most anything. When the poppers rush wore off, I found that Matt had already breached my innermost barrier, and his fingers were prodding my colon. Again, instinct took over, and I spread my ass open to let him go as deep as he wanted.

“Fuck, I’m in up to my elbow!” Matt exclaimed.

“It looks so fucking hot!”

I didn’t have words to describe to them what I was feeling, but I knew that the look of ecstasy on my face told them everything they needed to know. My good friend was fisting my ass, and he was deeper inside me than any man had ever been. The sensations were amazing, but the joy of having this experience with Matt and Rob made it even more special.

Matt slowly and sensually pulled his fist from my ass. When he was all the way out, he patted my hole a few times, then looked at Rob and said, “Your turn”. Rob didn’t even sit down. Instead, he stood and placed his fist at my hole.

“Take it,” he commanded. I hooked my feet on the sling uprights and pulled myself onto his fist. This position, plus the fact that he was standing, gave me a whole new set of sensations. The angles were different, and my sliding on the sling constantly changed them.

I took him to about mid-forearm before I moved away from him. I was going to ride his fist in the sling. With Rob standing, he could brace his arm against his body and let me slide back and forth on his fist. Looking down at his hot, hairy body and handsome face, enraptured by watching my hole swallow his arm, was so stimulating to me. I had an assgasm, pumping out some thick ropes of long-held cum out of my cock. Matt, of course, was there to lick it up.

Rob had a different idea. He had me get out of the sling, and then he laid down on the floor with his arm in the air under the rim seat. I knew what he wanted and walked over to where he was. Using the arms and straps of the rim seat, I lowered my ass onto his arm. The chair provided enough stability that I could rise up and down easily on his arm. He had a great view of my ass descending onto his arm, and he was stroking his cock with his other hand.

At one point, we needed some more lube, so I climbed off his arm, and Matt smeared lube all over Rob’s hand and arm. He told me to do some poppers before I took Rob’s fist again. This time, I did just one hit, and not a huge one. I knew I’d be eager to get Rob deep and wanted to maintain some semblance of sanity as I did it.

I held my ass poised right above Rob’s fist as I waited for the poppers flush to hit. He was teasing me with his fingers but was waiting for my action. Once the poppers were in effect, I slowly lowered myself onto his arm. Fuck, this felt amazing! My ass was open and ready to take him deep. I kept sliding down, knowing that Rob was letting me control the speed and depth. I did have to fuck myself up and down on his arm a few times, but I kept a steady descent onto his fist.

He was as deep as he was going to get. My ass was on fire, and I was one happy pig. I started some slow motions, rising up before sinking down again. I would clench my ass on the upward motion and then push out as I slid back down. The sensations were intense and amazing to me.

After some time, even my ass (and my arms) tired out. I slid all the way up, removing Rob’s hand from my ass, and leaned back in the chair. Rob pulled his arm back and swung around a little so that he could massage my hole. It was spread wide for him as I leaned back so he could rub it and prod it with his fingers. But he knew that I was not ready for another fisting.

We all ended up on the bed again. Everyone needed some time to relax and recover from the intensity of our experience. Rob eventually said he needed to leave and try to get some sleep. He dressed but, before he left, gave Matt two twenties from his wallet. “This was worth it!” he exclaimed.

After Rob left, Matt and I passed out on the bed for a while. I woke up to find Matt cleaning up the space. I volunteered to help, but he told me he’d handle it since it was my birthday weekend. Before I left for home, he handed me $100 that he’d collected from the guys that he had pimped me out to. It was a great weekend and, as it turned out, a profitable one too!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...