Six guys nut inside me

Teneo

First load

Going outside about noon, my neighbors dad was cutting the grass. We’ve played and he’s cum down my throat three time since I first sucked him off in April. I go over to his garage because I knew nobody was home, and he gets excited.  He is a sweaty white shirts and basketball shorts. We have quick small talk and then he closes the garage door and says wife took the kids out. My dick is so hard in my Jean shorts and he grabs my head and pushes my nose into his crotch and the smell of his body is making my hole wink. I get on my knees and unbuckle my shorts I’m not wearing underwear. He’s still soft but you can see the outline of his meat. I pull down his shorts and boxers and i remember I loved sniffing on his foreskin which by now has started retracting and I get a good woof. His large balls are sweaty stuck to the sides of his legs. I put his flaccid 4.5 inches into my mouth and for the next 10 mins worship his cock. He starts face fucking me half way through and forcing himself deeper and deeper down my throat. My eyes are watering and I’m trying so hard not to gag his nuts are slapping me on the chin. The whole time I’ve been slowly lowering my shorts to get him to notice my ass. And sure enough as I start to taste all the precum I feel his finger exploring my hole. His cock head is so large I can feel his throbbing dick in my throat. He has me moaning as he goes from two fingers to three and I’m not expecting him life me up and put me on his work bench. Laying on my back he spits on my hole and says he hasn’t cum all week his cock is a little shorter than 7 inches but has a huge wet cock head I’m gasping for air and my cock is leaking like a faucet as he stretches my hole open his eyes are rolling back and I’m slowing being penetrated. He starts moaning and in less than 5 mins. I lost track of time when he was balls deep inside me. We were barebacking and  I take all the cum he can shot as he grunts he lets out a body shaking orgasm. I pull my pants up and get out of there but I’m so turned on I head over to my buddies house. 

Second and Third loads

He text me that he’s home and we can chill in his room. When I arrive I realize his cousin is visiting and kinda play it cool. We chat and horse around and then he starts talking about all the times we would go hiking. I’m starting to turn red because on those hikes. Would make me make me suck his cock. But he is telling the story us getting caught in the rain and we striped down to our underwear’s to keep our close dry in our back packs.  We are under the tree and I get a bonner and he openly says that he compared my dick to his cock. He tell his cousin to show me his cock.  He pull his cock out with out flinching and says here suck it.  I’m blushing but I oblige. Comparatively he got a small cock head but a nice thick base and I start going down on him as my buddy whips his cock and tells me to make both of them hard. I’m getting turned on by this point and now I find myself deep throating two uncut cocks. My buddy says that he told his cousin he could probably fuck me if he wanted to. I look over at him and he nodding. As my mouth is still occupied with opening wide enough for his cousin’s thick cock my buddy gets impatient and pulls my shirts down and surprised I was free balling. He fingers me and realizes I came over to get fucked. And his plunges his cock as deep as he can. Hes pounding me and an slowly manages to  go balls deep. I’m moving like a little bitch as I’m getting my throat fucked and hole filled. I think it’s too much for his little cousin because he pulls out fast so he doesn’t cum my mouth gets a break and my buddy tells me to ride him. He get on the couch and I saddle him. Big cock head pushes in and slide down his 6 inch cock as he pulls me close to him lays down on the couch, calls his cousin over and tells him to stick it in a before I can react I feel his little cock head push its way in and pry my hole, doesn’t really. The feeling of double penetration is really painful but I’m pushing out as hard as I and relax as I can hear them moaning.  I want cum so hard but it’s like switching back and forth from wanting to pee and wanting to cum it’s so intense and I just let them fuck the shit out of me. Then the most amazing feeling comes over me as I start to feel one of them cumming which makes the other cock start cumming as well I’ve never felt such an amazing feeling as two guy cocks throbbing simultaneously as they are cumming uncontrollably inside you the fun is soon over and I’m cum farting to no end. I thanks them and his cousin says that I have an amazing hole.  

Last three loads
 II go home and lay on my bed having been stretched beyond my limits. I’m craving cum at this point and make my way to the park to press my luck. I go to a secluded bench start sniffing my buddies underwear I took before I left. A good 45 mins goes by and I’m doubting any action. I hear a guy and then I sit up and see if he looking. He get closer but walking slow and I wait. He is middle aged slightly tall and average body. Then it happens flashes me. I could kinda it but he quickly shoves it down my throat. And I’m gaging. He’s got a pretty big cut cock and he moaning I tell him to sit as I go down on him. And when he’s rock hard I ask if I can ride his dick. He looks around and then feels my hole immediately agrees so now I’m hopefully about to take my fourth load, when we see a mother person walking toward us and we both freeze I’m so glad his thick enough to fill me hole because I know all that cum inside me wanted to cum out. But to our surprise he is also cursing and soon I’m sucking on his soft musky dick. He’s really thick but not that long. It’s not long before the tall guy says he’s gonna cum and I take his load. He off him and I could feel cum dripping down my inner thigh. This makes thick cock guy ask if we were fucking raw, and I laugh a little and say yes,  he lifts my legs in the air and my taking his dick and muffling my moans in my buddies underwear. I could he another guy coming and thick dick says he came with his friend. He tells him he’s close to coming and then I feel his dick twitching and I’m squeezing my hole as tight as I can.  He pulls out and hands my legs over to his friend who is already hard and just shoves his cock in me deep it feels so good and before I know it I hear him say I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum. I what took all day get three loads happened in less then 10 mins at the park. The guy pulls out and I pull up my shorts and head to my car feeling stretched and full of loads. 

I get him and little tired lay down and keep fingering my raw hole and taking how it feels for cumdumps to take a much of loads while getting fucked in a sling.  I skip the shower and lay in bed in my underwear so what ever cum leaks out while I sleep will just leave cum stains in them. I fall asleep on a Thursday night with all of the 6 guys loads still inside me. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

Damn...sounds fucking amazing...i either wish i was the last one of those guys getting to fuck a sloppy cum filled hole or that i had gotten bred by six guys like you did

• Piggy 1

On 7/22/2024 at 9:18 AM, Teneo said:

First load

Going outside about noon, my neighbors dad was cutting the grass. We’ve played and he’s cum down my throat three time since I first sucked him off in April. I go over to his garage because I knew nobody was home, and he gets excited.  He is a sweaty white shirts and basketball shorts. We have quick small talk and then he closes the garage door and says wife took the kids out. My dick is so hard in my Jean shorts and he grabs my head and pushes my nose into his crotch and the smell of his body is making my hole wink. I get on my knees and unbuckle my shorts I’m not wearing underwear. He’s still soft but you can see the outline of his meat. I pull down his shorts and boxers and i remember I loved sniffing on his foreskin which by now has started retracting and I get a good woof. His large balls are sweaty stuck to the sides of his legs. I put his flaccid 4.5 inches into my mouth and for the next 10 mins worship his cock. He starts face fucking me half way through and forcing himself deeper and deeper down my throat. My eyes are watering and I’m trying so hard not to gag his nuts are slapping me on the chin. The whole time I’ve been slowly lowering my shorts to get him to notice my ass. And sure enough as I start to taste all the precum I feel his finger exploring my hole. His cock head is so large I can feel his throbbing dick in my throat. He has me moaning as he goes from two fingers to three and I’m not expecting him life me up and put me on his work bench. Laying on my back he spits on my hole and says he hasn’t cum all week his cock is a little shorter than 7 inches but has a huge wet cock head I’m gasping for air and my cock is leaking like a faucet as he stretches my hole open his eyes are rolling back and I’m slowing being penetrated. He starts moaning and in less than 5 mins. I lost track of time when he was balls deep inside me. We were barebacking and  I take all the cum he can shot as he grunts he lets out a body shaking orgasm. I pull my pants up and get out of there but I’m so turned on I head over to my buddies house. 

Second and Third loads

He text me that he’s home and we can chill in his room. When I arrive I realize his cousin is visiting and kinda play it cool. We chat and horse around and then he starts talking about all the times we would go hiking. I’m starting to turn red because on those hikes. Would make me make me suck his cock. But he is telling the story us getting caught in the rain and we striped down to our underwear’s to keep our close dry in our back packs.  We are under the tree and I get a bonner and he openly says that he compared my dick to his cock. He tell his cousin to show me his cock.  He pull his cock out with out flinching and says here suck it.  I’m blushing but I oblige. Comparatively he got a small cock head but a nice thick base and I start going down on him as my buddy whips his cock and tells me to make both of them hard. I’m getting turned on by this point and now I find myself deep throating two uncut cocks. My buddy says that he told his cousin he could probably fuck me if he wanted to. I look over at him and he nodding. As my mouth is still occupied with opening wide enough for his cousin’s thick cock my buddy gets impatient and pulls my shirts down and surprised I was free balling. He fingers me and realizes I came over to get fucked. And his plunges his cock as deep as he can. Hes pounding me and an slowly manages to  go balls deep. I’m moving like a little bitch as I’m getting my throat fucked and hole filled. I think it’s too much for his little cousin because he pulls out fast so he doesn’t cum my mouth gets a break and my buddy tells me to ride him. He get on the couch and I saddle him. Big cock head pushes in and slide down his 6 inch cock as he pulls me close to him lays down on the couch, calls his cousin over and tells him to stick it in a before I can react I feel his little cock head push its way in and pry my hole, doesn’t really. The feeling of double penetration is really painful but I’m pushing out as hard as I and relax as I can hear them moaning.  I want cum so hard but it’s like switching back and forth from wanting to pee and wanting to cum it’s so intense and I just let them fuck the shit out of me. Then the most amazing feeling comes over me as I start to feel one of them cumming which makes the other cock start cumming as well I’ve never felt such an amazing feeling as two guy cocks throbbing simultaneously as they are cumming uncontrollably inside you the fun is soon over and I’m cum farting to no end. I thanks them and his cousin says that I have an amazing hole.  

Last three loads
 II go home and lay on my bed having been stretched beyond my limits. I’m craving cum at this point and make my way to the park to press my luck. I go to a secluded bench start sniffing my buddies underwear I took before I left. A good 45 mins goes by and I’m doubting any action. I hear a guy and then I sit up and see if he looking. He get closer but walking slow and I wait. He is middle aged slightly tall and average body. Then it happens flashes me. I could kinda it but he quickly shoves it down my throat. And I’m gaging. He’s got a pretty big cut cock and he moaning I tell him to sit as I go down on him. And when he’s rock hard I ask if I can ride his dick. He looks around and then feels my hole immediately agrees so now I’m hopefully about to take my fourth load, when we see a mother person walking toward us and we both freeze I’m so glad his thick enough to fill me hole because I know all that cum inside me wanted to cum out. But to our surprise he is also cursing and soon I’m sucking on his soft musky dick. He’s really thick but not that long. It’s not long before the tall guy says he’s gonna cum and I take his load. He off him and I could feel cum dripping down my inner thigh. This makes thick cock guy ask if we were fucking raw, and I laugh a little and say yes,  he lifts my legs in the air and my taking his dick and muffling my moans in my buddies underwear. I could he another guy coming and thick dick says he came with his friend. He tells him he’s close to coming and then I feel his dick twitching and I’m squeezing my hole as tight as I can.  He pulls out and hands my legs over to his friend who is already hard and just shoves his cock in me deep it feels so good and before I know it I hear him say I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum. I what took all day get three loads happened in less then 10 mins at the park. The guy pulls out and I pull up my shorts and head to my car feeling stretched and full of loads. 

I get him and little tired lay down and keep fingering my raw hole and taking how it feels for cumdumps to take a much of loads while getting fucked in a sling.  I skip the shower and lay in bed in my underwear so what ever cum leaks out while I sleep will just leave cum stains in them. I fall asleep on a Thursday night with all of the 6 guys loads still inside me. 

That was hot 

• Like 1

On 7/22/2024 at 4:18 AM, Teneo said:

First load

Second and Third loads

Last three loads

All encounters were hot, but your buddy and the cousin was everything!