Are You A Picky Bottom?

It depends, like everything, on the situation and what I feel like. Cruising, clubs, saunas then yes I am perfectly happy face down and open for business. 

If its a repeat or I'm hosting then, if you don't tick certain boxes, I'm a choosy one for sure.

I will admit I've always landed on the looking for Mr. Right Now side of the line, but its nice to feel a bit of a spark with the guys I let climb on me.

8 hours ago, Loveitraw said:

It depends, like everything, on the situation and what I feel like.

True. There are times when I am feeling slutty where just about any dick will do. 

Generally speaking I am not a picky bottom. I am more of a picky top, but that's not the topic here. 

Depending on where I am, my level of "picky-ness" varies: 

- 1-on-1 situation, at a bathhouse / sauna, or cruising in a public place: I am somewhat picky. I will let many types top me, except homeless, seriously overweight (the type where you have to unfold a few layers to get to the cock), overly aggressive or disrespectful (role play is one thing, abusive, rude and inconsiderate are a different thing), poor hygiene (not to be confused with manly smells), drunk or high beyond our space and time.

- at a sex club / dark room. This is a tricky one as once my arse is up and the hole exposed for breeding pretty much everyone is welcome, as long as the cock is hard enough to make it into my hole. Exceptions: brutal beyond tolerable limits, 'tops' who can't get hard enough and keep rubbing even if a reasonable amount of time has passed to allow them to get hard.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, EuRawBull said:

Generally speaking I am not a picky bottom. I am more of a picky top, but that's not the topic here. 

- 1-on-1 situation, at a bathhouse / sauna, or cruising in a public place: I am somewhat picky. I will let many types top me, except homeless, seriously overweight (the type where you have to unfold a few layers to get to the cock), overly aggressive or disrespectful (role play is one thing, abusive, rude and inconsiderate are a different thing), poor hygiene (not to be confused with manly smells), drunk or high beyond our space and time.

- at a sex club / dark room. This is a tricky one as once my arse is up and the hole exposed for breeding pretty much everyone is welcome, as long as the cock is hard enough to make it into my hole. Exceptions: brutal beyond tolerable limits, 'tops' who can't get hard enough and keep rubbing even if a reasonable amount of time has passed to allow them to get hard.

Agree completely. At bars, on trains etc, I enjoy those in uniforms, suits & my mind gets dirty. At beats, bogs, truck stops, saunas & dark rooms my cunt gets well lubed (crisco) & then it's all cocks wanting entry. At the end, as long as I have been fucked legless & have a cunt full of piss & cum, I'm barely satisfied 🍆💦💦👊💪😋😋😋

• Piggy 1

4 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

I agree 100%, but can add one category: Fuckbuddy.

I am not picky at all in a darkroom setting except to avoid trolls and cockblockers. For 1-on-1 it depends but I’m pickier for sure. For fixed fuckbuddies I am more pickier and it requires having an amazing dick, some kissing skills and a nice load. Often guys have been surprised by how much more pickier I get when they want to pursue a fuckbuddy relationship as I think they feel the tables turn a little bit for them 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Upvote 1

I don’t bottom because I’m attracted to a guy. I’m not attracted to any guy. I enjoy submitting to horny men who want to use me for their pleasure. 

It’s their level of need and desire that makes me want to submit. I’ve ignored soft penises offered through a booth glory hole, but I’ve NEVER refused a hard - or semi-hard - cock presented. That’s the only way I’m “picky”.

I like being a free use cum dump. I crave the humiliation of others knowing that I’ll take any load, no questions asked. I’ll give my fag exposure pics to anyone who wants them and they can post or share anywhere.

2 hours ago, NordicBtm said:

I agree 100%, but can add one category: Fuckbuddy.

I am not picky at all in a darkroom setting except to avoid trolls and cockblockers. For 1-on-1 it depends but I’m pickier for sure. For fixed fuckbuddies I am more pickier and it requires having an amazing dick, some kissing skills and a nice load. Often guys have been surprised by how much more pickier I get when they want to pursue a fuckbuddy relationship as I think they feel the tables turn a little bit for them 🤷🏼‍♂️

That's very true @NordicBtm. A FB is very much different than a random fuck and the bar goes quite high. But it is also true in my case that the level of intimacy shoots up too; and with a FB I am fully vers not just bottom. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NordicBtm said:

I not picky at all in a darkroom setting except to avoid trolls and cockblockers. For 1-on-1 it depends but I’m pickier for sure. For fixed fuckbuddies I am more pickier and it requires having an amazing dick, some kissing skills and a nice load. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I am with you. If I am in a more anonymous, face-down situation, I really do not care who is topping me. But 1-on-1 is a whole other story. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

8 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

Generally speaking I am not a picky bottom. I am more of a picky top

Same when it comes to topping. My pickiness as a bottom is pretty situational. But I am usually very choosy who I stick my dick into. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

Exactly the same is here. 
I only can repeat you. 
To add something new: I used to be picky but after a while I finally learned the lesson. Less you are picky more dicks you will have. 
I have limits especially outside of the dark room, but mainly regarding the hygiene. I love mansmell but if I see or feel that the other doesn’t take care of washing his hair, hands or teeth, he definitely won’t be my cup of tea. Sometimes, rarely the chemistry simply doesn’t work. I don’t know why but somehow I feel a negative vibe and I don’t want it. But it doesn’t depend on the age or shape. 

The situation is different regarding being top. As a top I have more criteria. But this would be off topic.  

• Upvote 1