Traveling with Dildos

I travel with my large toys and plugs all the time (including L Sveinn, Pegasus, L Orobas, Gape Keepers 85 and 108, Mare Maker 114). At worst TSA will check your bag to make sure they really are what they look like (i.e. large dildoes/plugs and not explosives). I'm pretty sure by now there's a notation next to my name that says "known [banned word]" or the like since they don't check my bag like they used to.

• Like 1

I recently traveled with a dildo and douching ball kit. I could see two security ladies pull there items out of my bag to check them after they passed through the scanner. The one woman looked horrified and to the other for reassurance. The second looked more experimental,  shot me a dirty look and told the first to put the items back and send me on my way. I felt a little embarrassed but reminded myself these are essential items in my healthy sexual self care.  Thinking this through helped me find the humour in the situation and I went on my merry way. And yes, I had a  great holiday and was nicely cleaned out and opened up for each raw cock my insatiably hungry hairy hole encountered.

Some people I know were leaving Miami after a long weekend partying at some circuit party. The TSA agent was an older black woman and she asked to look in their duffle bag full of sex toys. They looked at each other and smirked. She unzipped the bag and said "OOOOH! You boys had a GOOD TIME. We'll just call these 'children's toys.'" She zipped the bag back up and they boarded their flight.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 6