Took a leak at a party, scored a guys used condom/

Teneo

How would you handle this?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. If you were to take it would rather

• Stuff your hole immediately (or throat)
    • Freeze it asap for your personal semen jar? And or devils dick.
    • Take it to your favorite bottom who loves naturals greatest lube
    • Stick you hard dick inside until you add your nut to it
  2. 2. If your a bottom, would you take a small bit right away and finger your self, so that, your boy pussy smells like, fresh semen?

• Just a little at the hole, so you could smell it all day
    • Use three fingers and take a glob whoever’s nut and cream pie yourself, still with three fingers.

I was at a house party and went to use the Up! Stairs bathroom locked I waited. Two people walk out. This tall dude and short girl. I think nothing of it it’s a party right, taking a piss I see what looks like a piece of latex. I get on my knees desperately looking for what I hopped was a used condom and then my heart started beeping faster when I saw how huge the load the guy left. So turned on I took a picture. It’s so cool you can tell how long a guys cock is by looking how far down the person rolled the condom onto their cook, this guy about 7inches. Prolly a guy from the baseball team. I’m going to so much fun with this…I couldn’t help but taste fresh cum salty not very sweet., smelt so good. I put it one ice as fast as I could. 

who else finds filled and used condoms? from roommates, relatives or public places?IMG_7654.thumb.jpeg.117c0a81d4d224595076456379ebace9.jpeg

Edited by Teneo
  • Like 5
  • Piggy 9

<back to topic> depends on the kind of party but I would probably instinctively slurp the condom clean and stay near the toilets all night. Just to be sure there is at least one faggot around to use. It's great to be at a big festival as a faggot... being available around the toilets is almost as good as being used!... almost.</ back to topic>

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3