Getting ready for Hamish

I’ve spent the last 3 days getting my ass ready for Hamish. He’s coming round on Friday. He's gunna ride me real hard and fuck my chute till he cums. I’ve been wearing ever larger butt plugs since Tuesday. Today I’ve got the biggest plug I've ever worn up my ass. I’m going up a size tonight. I’d ordered a Gape Keeper 116. Length 7 inches, girth 12 inches, diameter 4 inches. Drew is gunna help get it inside me tonight. It’s fukkin massive (for me!) so it’ll take some effort to get it inside me. I’ll take it out just before Hamish arrives. It’s still a little bit smaller than the girth of his cock so he is gunna enjoy stretching me out that final bit and I’m really looking forward  to having him penetrate inside me and fuck me as hard as he wants. I can’t wait to feel his balls slapping on my ass and his load plastering my chute

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

49 minutes ago, Bokkierob said:

I’ve spent the last 3 days getting my ass ready for Hamish. He’s coming round on Friday. He's gunna ride me real hard and fuck my chute till he cums. I’ve been wearing ever larger butt plugs since Tuesday. Today I’ve got the biggest plug I've ever worn up my ass. I’m going up a size tonight. I’d ordered a Gape Keeper 116. Length 7 inches, girth 12 inches, diameter 4 inches. Drew is gunna help get it inside me tonight. It’s fukkin massive (for me!) so it’ll take some effort to get it inside me. I’ll take it out just before Hamish arrives. It’s still a little bit smaller than the girth of his cock so he is gunna enjoy stretching me out that final bit and I’m really looking forward  to having him penetrate inside me and fuck me as hard as he wants. I can’t wait to feel his balls slapping on my ass and his load plastering my chute

Wow!  Have fun. 

We need pictures!!

• Upvote 2

He’ll be here in 2 hours. It was a struggle to get my monster butt plug up my ass but finally it went in. I had it in me for a couple of hours last night and this morning. I’m all cleaned out and I’ve got it in me now and I’m good and stretched out. I’ll take it out just before he gets here. I’m horny as fuck. For a guy who almost always tops I’m horny as fuck and looking forward to being just a piece of fuckmeat tonight.

13 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

He’ll be here in 2 hours. It was a struggle to get my monster butt plug up my ass but finally it went in. I had it in me for a couple of hours last night and this morning. I’m all cleaned out and I’ve got it in me now and I’m good and stretched out. I’ll take it out just before he gets here. I’m horny as fuck. For a guy who almost always tops I’m horny as fuck and looking forward to being just a piece of fuckmeat tonight.

So how was it? You did all the prep for a great night. We want to know the details? What is Drew's role on these situations? Is he the fluffer and then cleans up after?

Hamish got here horny and hard. I’d already taken out the gape keeper and cleaned out one last time so I was open, lubed and ready. I’d asked Hamish to wear something sexy so he turned up in rugby shorts and a jockstrap. Drew and I were already naked so we undressed Hamish. He really filled his jock. Drew pulled his jockstrap down. His cock sprang up to full attention. Drew sucked him a bit to get him ready. My asshole was throbbing. I was so ready for this. He forced me down on the bed with a pillow under my crotch to raise my ass up. He wasn’t gentle. he climbed on to my back and I felt his hands on my shoulders and his chest on my back. he’s a big beefy guy so his weight pinned me down. I felt his hard cock on my hole and with no warning he forced his shaft all the way deep inside me. Even though I’d stretched my hole I saw stars as he penetrated me. yeah it hurt but I could bear it. He didn’t wait but started fucking me hard. Long deep thrusts. Now I was starting to enjoy it. I was moaning which made him fuck me harder. After about a ten minute pounding He grunted “I’m gunna cum” and I felt his cock buck but better still I felt the heat from his load as ge pumped his sperm deep in my hole. I can honestly say I’ve never been bred like that before. When he’d emptied his balls he collapsed on top of me whispering into me ear that he’d shot a 5 day load into me. He pulled out and Drew who had been masturbating while watching his Dad being brutally fucked now jumped on my back and shoved his cock up my hole. I was wide open but he still enjoyed my ass an commented how wet my hole was and how much he enjoyed Hamish’s cum on his cock. He shot his load in me. I fucking loved being the bottom that night. Later Drew got on his knees in front of my and gripped my balls and sucked me off.  It will happen again.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1