Biohazard and Scorpion tattoos

If this is in the wrong section, please move it to the correct place.

For those of you who have biohazard or scorpion tattoos, I have a few questions.  Feel free to answer here, or send me a private message.

1.  Which tattoo do you have?

2.  Where is it located?

3. Are you detectable or on meds?

4.  Do guys ever mention them?

5.  Do you think they attract or scare away more potential partners?

6.  Has anything ever been said to you by a bathhouse staff member?

7.  Do you regret having one?

8.  How often do you see another guy with one?

Thanks for reading.  These may be considered stupid by some people, but since I can’t see them, I’m just wondering.

Not "stupid" at all, BlindRawFucker ... 

To me, they're a statement that the guy has considered his needs, and accepted the possible results.  That takes courage, which is something not every guy possesses. 

With the current state of the medical arts, hiv is no longer an automatic death sentence.  I don't have one, but I have nothing against guys that do.  

To your #5, I think it would attract some, and scare some (if they're not on PrEP).  

1.  Which tattoo do you have?    Temp Tat, black.  It is a + symbol about 1.5" square black outline.

2.  Where is it located?  Left shoulder best viewed from the side.  

3. Are you detectable or on meds?  I am never medicated poz.  

4.  Do guys ever mention them?   Less often than I wish.  

5.  Do you think they attract or scare away more potential partners?   I'm not sure that matters.  My intention is as a conversation starter.  But I imagine those who really don't want to talk might just steer clear; and maybe that's for the best.  

6.  Has anything ever been said to you by a bathhouse staff member?   Ah if only we had a bathhouse less than 2+ hours away...  

7.  Do you regret having one?   I don't.  Really the reason I am using temp tats right now is that I have an ongoing debate on how I want my tat to be.  I rather like the simple + sign.  Informative but without the edginess of a biohazard tat.  It's a symbol I have on the walls of my home dungeon, but I don't necessarily want that on my skin during a surgery.  

I have a notion to incorporate it into something quite like the old Intel Inside logo we saw on Intel computers of the past 20 years or so.  Mine might replace "Intel" with either HIV or + .  And I don't want to replicate the intel blue.  Black most likely.  

As the details of my tat are still rolling around with my sole remaining brain cell (at my stage of life); temp tat is serving me well.  

8.  How often do you see another guy with one?   I only know of one other guy who shows a + sign tat.  I know a few with a classic biohaz; and were I their age I likely would already have it.  That Intel Inside look reframed rather speaks to me; so I may be fairly close to seeing my local tattoo place (met the guy, have his card).  

Location?  I like shoulder for the + sign.  Might consider inside my wrist.  3/4 of the year I typically wear long sleeves living in a cooler climate.  

SO QUESTION BACK to you?  What argues for one location over another?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, BlindRawFucker1 said:

I was just wondering where guys have their tattoos.

For me, if I ever had a tat, I’d put it somewhere that would be visible only When nude.

Even then.... On a butt cheek?  Above one's cock?  ON their cock???  or around navel?  Chest?

So on the topic of "which tattoo", suppose you see someone with a scorpion tattoo somewhere. Other than asking "What's your sign" discreetly, is it generally viewed that someone who has one should just be assumed as Poz, or is it a toss-up on what it represents? 

And for the visually impaired, are there braille-type tattoos? Not asking for a friend. 🙂

• Like 2