To my fellow UK Whores: Do you play at Home or at Clubs

Always at The Brighton Sauna. I think in the last year I've only been once when I wasn't fucked at least a couple of times (the fuck count has often gone to double figures). I'd planned to go up to Devil's Dyke in summer (equivalent to the Heath, although nowhere as extensive), but the shitty summer put paid to that. I'd planned to head up to SBN at some point (haven't been in years), but I'm wondering if it's a bit much for me these days.  

My list is very similar to @1hornyjohn’s- except I’d swap ME1 and Greenhouse (Luton) saunas for Northwich and Greenhouse (Darlaston) saunas on my trips north.

I rarely play at home these days- that’s my ‘safe’ place, and besides, if I’m going to the effort of cleaning out, I want multiple cocks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I am a (divorced) single parent and one of my kids has special needs, so I *never* play at home.

When I had a job that took me away from home, I played pretty much every weeknight - depending where I was, it would be (in order of preference): my hotel room, sauna or cruise.

I love the Greenhouse Saunas in both Birmingham and Luton and I used to be a regular visitor at Boltz.

The thing with all of those though - I found Boltz lost something around 2015 when they did a redesign. Prior to that it was full of these little nooks and crannies and had a single gloryhole at the bottom of some stairs where I took a ton of loads. After the redesign, it lost the sleaziness. Then they moved and still haven't recovered it in my opinion.

Same with the Greenhouse at Birmingham - they redesigned it around the same sort of time, lost a load of cubicles and the like and it seemed to become less of a sleazy fuckfest.

I haven't been to Luton in years - the last time was just after lockdown and it was dead. There were more staff than guests.

And the other issue is local places like The Boiler Room in Sheffield and Zeus in Mansfield all close too early in the week (and as above, weekends are really tough for me).

It's getting tougher too - hotels that used to have easy access moved to card access or gone altogether (the Britannia Hotels in Nottingham and Birmingham were not exactly the best but easy for tops to walk in and out of and get straight to your room).

Which gives me an idea actually - I think I'll start a thread where guys can list easy-access hotels. It might take away some of the guesswork.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

My list is very similar to @1hornyjohn’s- except I’d swap ME1 and Greenhouse (Luton) saunas for Northwich and Greenhouse (Darlaston) saunas on my trips north.

I rarely play at home these days- that’s my ‘safe’ place, and besides, if I’m going to the effort of cleaning out, I want multiple cocks.

Exactly! After lots of prepping effort, one cock/load is never enough.

• Piggy 1

7 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Not been to either Northwich or the Darlaston Greenhouse so can't comment. What makes them better @Spunkinmyarse

In my history it was definitely clubs and cruising spots. Vault, SBN (couldn't beat it when it was under the arches), Boltz, Fountain, SOP, various Greenhouses. My own bed is for sleeping and my own space.

Generally I was happy with that lifestyle because flakey net dating was prone to ancient pictures, odd characters, changing minds, no connection etc which was quite wasteful. Cock out in a cottage or a naked sex club meant, attraction was easily apparent (or not) and therefore the hit rate was higher and more fun. There was still quite a lot of friendship that resulted as frequent partners became nodding acquaintances and then mates.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Not been to either Northwich or the Darlaston Greenhouse so can't comment. What makes them better @Spunkinmyarse

I didn’t mean to say they were better, just that they are my go-to saunas when I’m travelling. I’ve never been to the Greenhouse in Luton (need to give it a go some time), and although I have been to ME1 once, it’s on the wrong side of the Dartford crossing for me to make it a regular thing.

Having said that, both Darlaston Greenhouse and Northwich saunas are great- huge by southern/London standards, particularly Northwich, which is gigantic by any standards. They’re definitely worth checking out if you’re ever anywhere close.

Edited by Spunkinmyarse

57 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I didn’t mean to say they were better, just that they are my go-to saunas when I’m travelling. I’ve never been to the Greenhouse in Luton (need to give it a go some time), and although I have been to ME1 once, it’s on the wrong side of the Dartford crossing for me to make it a regular thing.

Having said that, both Darlaston Greenhouse and Northwich saunas are great- huge by southern/London standards, particularly Northwich, which is gigantic by any standards. They’re definitely worth checking out if you’re ever anywhere close.

Thanks

I'm due to go to Manchester some time.  I'll try and make time for some northern cum!

Saunas and clubs mostly for me, depending on where I end up staying.  Greenhouse at Darlaston, Northwich Sauna, ME1, The Locker Room, The Vault, XXL@Boltz.  I sometimes cruise, in which case it's either Hamstead Heath, or Meyrick Park.