Romanicing Jeff

catcher4you

Chapter 1 – We Meet

I first saw Jeff at a party some friends had dragged me to. I’m not much of a “let’s go to a party” guy, but they were insistent that I come along. I did have a pretty good time, and meeting Jeff was a highlight for me.

We locked eyes across the host’s living room. He’s just my type: dad bod, bearded, balding, but with some hair peeking out of his shirt and a few visible tattoos. It made me wonder if there were other tattoos in less highly visible places. He’s shorter than me and looked like a solid guy.

A little about me. I’m in my 50s, but most people think I’m younger. I’m a little over 6’ tall and weigh around 190. I’m in pretty good shape due to hiking in the warmer months and skiing when it’s cold. My chest, arms, legs, and ass are hairy. I usually have some sort of facial hair going on. When I met Jeff, I was also sporting a full beard. It has some grey in it.

Dating and long-term relationships have been a challenge for me. I like to have sex with a lot of different partners, and that can be a barrier for some guys. On top of that, there’s my playroom and specific desires. My playroom has everything needed for serious ass play since that’s what I really like. I can work over a guy’s hole and then flip so that he can work over mine. That involves cocks, tongues, fingers, dildos, fists, and whatever else we might want to shove into each other. And, I like to party too.

Anyway, about Jeff. I noticed him hanging out on the other side of the room when I first walked in. There were probably about 40 people there, but I was intrigued by Jeff. I asked my friends if they knew anything about him, but they didn’t. Then, they wandered off for some drinks and food. I wandered through the room, greeting a few people I knew but trying to keep my eye on Jeff. At one point, I didn’t see him anywhere in the room, and I hoped he hadn’t left. I went to where he had been standing and tried to look cool as I surveyed the crowd.

Someone bumped into me, and I turned towards them. It was Jeff! We started chatting, and he told me he had noticed me when I walked in (blushing!) and hoped we might talk at some point. He had gone to the bathroom and planned to come over to me when he saw me in his old spot.

We introduced ourselves and shook hands. His handshake was firm, and I noticed his hand was also quite hairy. Hairy hands often mean a very hairy body, and I hoped to find out if that was true. He had a deep and sexy voice and very full lips. We talked a little about general things, but his friends came over and said they were ready to leave. He suggested we exchange contact info, and I happily obliged, trading numbers with him.

Then, he and his friends left. Shortly after, I felt my phone vibrate and saw that he had texted me. In it, he suggested that we get together to get to know each other better. That sounded good, but I played it cool and waited a bit to reply. In my reply, I suggested dinner at my house the following Friday. He agreed.

We texted back and forth during the week, getting the important details about dinner, like whether he ate meat (yes!), red or white wine (red, or beer), and if there was anything he really disliked. To that question, he replied that he was pretty much open to trying anything once. I hoped that carried through to other areas of his life.

Friday came, and I had prepared a simple but nice dinner. I made my classic beef stroganoff, served over noodles, plus some peas. That was served with a hearty red wine. I didn’t pull out the good china or go all out with candles on the table since I didn’t want to freak him out, but it was a good way to get to know each other.

I put on a pair of comfy but well-fitting jeans and a nice button-down shirt. I was wearing an orange jockstrap under it all in case we decided to take things further as the evening progressed. When Jeff showed up, he was dressed similarly. Of course, I didn’t know what he had on for underwear, but I hoped I might find out. He had brought a bottle of wine, too, so I swapped his bottle in place of my original.

Before we ate, we sat in the living room and chatted. We discussed the standard stuff: work, hobbies, trying to find mutual friends, and so on. There was some suggestive talk, but I wanted to see how the evening progressed.

We sat down to dinner. Jeff complimented me on the meal, saying he liked to cook too and that the next meal should be at his house. I liked that idea. When we finished, we sat around the table talking, and then I decided to clear the plates. Jeff told me to sit, and he would take them into the kitchen for me. So, he was courteous, too!

When he leaned down to get my plate, I looked up at him, and he went in for a kiss. His lips were soft, and his beard felt great against my face. It was a short kiss, but it let us both know where the evening might lead.

Jeff took everything into the kitchen and put it in the sink. When he came back to the table, he put out his hand to me. I took it, stood up, and went in for a deeper and more intense kiss. We were hugging and feeling each other up as we made out like teenagers. I suggested we go back to the sofa in the living room, and we walked there hand in hand. Damn, it was just like being a kid again!

Once in the living room, we sat close to each other and continued our kissing and groping. My hand went into his shirt first, feeling up his chest and nipples. His nipples were large and pierced, and his chest was wonderfully furry. Then, he dove his hand into my shirt to feel up my hairy chest. No piercings, but my nipples are sensitive and enjoy being worked.

As he was groping me, I stared into his eyes and began to unbutton his shirt. I pulled it out of his jeans and helped him remove it. This was a damn nice body. Jeff had a great chest with a dense forest of fur. The metal from his piercings glistened in the low light and lured me in. He had a few more tattoos. One large bird was centered on his chest and he had another on his back. They looked great in his forest of hair. I bent down to lick around his left nipple and then took it into my mouth. His low groan told me how much he liked that, so I worked one and then the other.

By now, he had removed my shirt and was stroking my back as I sucked his nipples. While I was mouthing his tits, my hands were rubbing around the back waistband of his jeans. I was happy to find that he had some hair at the base of his back. My hands dipped into his jeans to find out if his ass was hairy too. I discovered that he, too, was wearing a jockstrap! My hands slid down through the waist strap and began to explore his hairy crack.

With his jeans on, my hands couldn’t get too far down. I pulled my mouth away from his nipple and looked at him, then glanced down at his crotch. He nodded, so I popped the top button and lowered the zipper on his jeans. He was wearing a red jock, which I hoped might signal some of his intent.

Now that his jeans were looser, I was able to get my hand further down his ass and could lightly finger his hole. He responded well to my touch, so I kept rubbing and stroking. Jeff had loosened my jeans, too, and was now alternating rubbing my ass and my crotch.

I suggested that we remove our jeans to be more comfortable and he breathlessly agreed. We each tore off our jeans, and I reached down to remove my socks. Jeff did the same. While he was bent forward to pull them off his feet, I got a good look at his back and ass. All of it was covered in hair, which I find really sexy. Between his hot, hairy body and his red jockstrap signal, I had big hopes for the night.

When he sat back up, he looked over at me and commented on my orange jockstrap, mentioning that he, too, was up for almost anything. Since he knew what it signified, I felt safe assuming he knew what his red strap denoted.

We got ourselves into a position facing each other on the sofa, with the arms at our backs. Luckily, it’s a smaller sofa, so we could still feel each other up. He was rubbing my crotch, and I put my finger in my mouth to moisten it and then rubbed it around his hairy hole. I would put my finger in my mouth, rub his hole, then repeat the process. He leaned back, opening his hole for me.

At this point, I suggested we move to the bedroom. I had put a few smaller dildos, lube, and poppers in my bedside table, but the sling, along with the bigger toys and party materials, was next door in the playroom.

I led Jeff up the stairs, with him fondling my ass on the way. When we got to the bedroom, we fell on the bed together while embracing. Luckily, I had readied the bed for play earlier in the day, so we didn’t have to worry about making a mess.

Now, we were able to really explore each other’s bodies. Jeff pulled my cock and balls out of the pouch of my jock and was playing around with it, and I was still massaging and rubbing his hole. I noticed a growing wet spot on his jock, so I moved my mouth to the pouch and sucked it into my mouth.

The jock was well-worn and had obviously seen some previous use. It had that heady aroma of old cum, piss, and sweat. I enjoyed mouthing around it but wanted the prize inside. So, I moved the jock aside and was greeted with Jeff’s cock. It was a nice sight. He had a full bush but had trimmed it back some. His balls were low-hanging and only had a dusting of hair. His cock was cut and about 7” long. Like him, it was thick and well-formed.

I took it into my mouth after spending some time roaming around his crotch with my tongue. While I was doing this, Jeff moved around to play with my ass. His cock fit my mouth well, and I lovingly caressed the head with my tongue while moving up and down on the shaft. Jeff was massaging my ass, spreading my cheeks, and rubbing over my hole.

We played like this for a while, with me sucking his cock while he kneaded my ass. Then he asked me if I liked having a dildo used on me. To answer, I leaned over and opened the drawer on my nightstand, showing him the selection available.

• Like 2