Romanicing Jeff

catcher4you

Chapter 1 – We Meet

I first saw Jeff at a party some friends had dragged me to. I’m not much of a “let’s go to a party” guy, but they were insistent that I come along. I did have a pretty good time, and meeting Jeff was a highlight for me.

We locked eyes across the host’s living room. He’s just my type: dad bod, bearded, balding, but with some hair peeking out of his shirt and a few visible tattoos. It made me wonder if there were other tattoos in less highly visible places. He’s shorter than me and looked like a solid guy.

A little about me. I’m in my 50s, but most people think I’m younger. I’m a little over 6’ tall and weigh around 190. I’m in pretty good shape due to hiking in the warmer months and skiing when it’s cold. My chest, arms, legs, and ass are hairy. I usually have some sort of facial hair going on. When I met Jeff, I was also sporting a full beard. It has some grey in it.

Dating and long-term relationships have been a challenge for me. I like to have sex with a lot of different partners, and that can be a barrier for some guys. On top of that, there’s my playroom and specific desires. My playroom has everything needed for serious ass play since that’s what I really like. I can work over a guy’s hole and then flip so that he can work over mine. That involves cocks, tongues, fingers, dildos, fists, and whatever else we might want to shove into each other. And, I like to party too.

Anyway, about Jeff. I noticed him hanging out on the other side of the room when I first walked in. There were probably about 40 people there, but I was intrigued by Jeff. I asked my friends if they knew anything about him, but they didn’t. Then, they wandered off for some drinks and food. I wandered through the room, greeting a few people I knew but trying to keep my eye on Jeff. At one point, I didn’t see him anywhere in the room, and I hoped he hadn’t left. I went to where he had been standing and tried to look cool as I surveyed the crowd.

Someone bumped into me, and I turned towards them. It was Jeff! We started chatting, and he told me he had noticed me when I walked in (blushing!) and hoped we might talk at some point. He had gone to the bathroom and planned to come over to me when he saw me in his old spot.

We introduced ourselves and shook hands. His handshake was firm, and I noticed his hand was also quite hairy. Hairy hands often mean a very hairy body, and I hoped to find out if that was true. He had a deep and sexy voice and very full lips. We talked a little about general things, but his friends came over and said they were ready to leave. He suggested we exchange contact info, and I happily obliged, trading numbers with him.

Then, he and his friends left. Shortly after, I felt my phone vibrate and saw that he had texted me. In it, he suggested that we get together to get to know each other better. That sounded good, but I played it cool and waited a bit to reply. In my reply, I suggested dinner at my house the following Friday. He agreed.

We texted back and forth during the week, getting the important details about dinner, like whether he ate meat (yes!), red or white wine (red, or beer), and if there was anything he really disliked. To that question, he replied that he was pretty much open to trying anything once. I hoped that carried through to other areas of his life.

Friday came, and I had prepared a simple but nice dinner. I made my classic beef stroganoff, served over noodles, plus some peas. That was served with a hearty red wine. I didn’t pull out the good china or go all out with candles on the table since I didn’t want to freak him out, but it was a good way to get to know each other.

I put on a pair of comfy but well-fitting jeans and a nice button-down shirt. I was wearing an orange jockstrap under it all in case we decided to take things further as the evening progressed. When Jeff showed up, he was dressed similarly. Of course, I didn’t know what he had on for underwear, but I hoped I might find out. He had brought a bottle of wine, too, so I swapped his bottle in place of my original.

Before we ate, we sat in the living room and chatted. We discussed the standard stuff: work, hobbies, trying to find mutual friends, and so on. There was some suggestive talk, but I wanted to see how the evening progressed.

We sat down to dinner. Jeff complimented me on the meal, saying he liked to cook too and that the next meal should be at his house. I liked that idea. When we finished, we sat around the table talking, and then I decided to clear the plates. Jeff told me to sit, and he would take them into the kitchen for me. So, he was courteous, too!

When he leaned down to get my plate, I looked up at him, and he went in for a kiss. His lips were soft, and his beard felt great against my face. It was a short kiss, but it let us both know where the evening might lead.

Jeff took everything into the kitchen and put it in the sink. When he came back to the table, he put out his hand to me. I took it, stood up, and went in for a deeper and more intense kiss. We were hugging and feeling each other up as we made out like teenagers. I suggested we go back to the sofa in the living room, and we walked there hand in hand. Damn, it was just like being a kid again!

Once in the living room, we sat close to each other and continued our kissing and groping. My hand went into his shirt first, feeling up his chest and nipples. His nipples were large and pierced, and his chest was wonderfully furry. Then, he dove his hand into my shirt to feel up my hairy chest. No piercings, but my nipples are sensitive and enjoy being worked.

As he was groping me, I stared into his eyes and began to unbutton his shirt. I pulled it out of his jeans and helped him remove it. This was a damn nice body. Jeff had a great chest with a dense forest of fur. The metal from his piercings glistened in the low light and lured me in. He had a few more tattoos. One large bird was centered on his chest and he had another on his back. They looked great in his forest of hair. I bent down to lick around his left nipple and then took it into my mouth. His low groan told me how much he liked that, so I worked one and then the other.

By now, he had removed my shirt and was stroking my back as I sucked his nipples. While I was mouthing his tits, my hands were rubbing around the back waistband of his jeans. I was happy to find that he had some hair at the base of his back. My hands dipped into his jeans to find out if his ass was hairy too. I discovered that he, too, was wearing a jockstrap! My hands slid down through the waist strap and began to explore his hairy crack.

With his jeans on, my hands couldn’t get too far down. I pulled my mouth away from his nipple and looked at him, then glanced down at his crotch. He nodded, so I popped the top button and lowered the zipper on his jeans. He was wearing a red jock, which I hoped might signal some of his intent.

Now that his jeans were looser, I was able to get my hand further down his ass and could lightly finger his hole. He responded well to my touch, so I kept rubbing and stroking. Jeff had loosened my jeans, too, and was now alternating rubbing my ass and my crotch.

I suggested that we remove our jeans to be more comfortable and he breathlessly agreed. We each tore off our jeans, and I reached down to remove my socks. Jeff did the same. While he was bent forward to pull them off his feet, I got a good look at his back and ass. All of it was covered in hair, which I find really sexy. Between his hot, hairy body and his red jockstrap signal, I had big hopes for the night.

When he sat back up, he looked over at me and commented on my orange jockstrap, mentioning that he, too, was up for almost anything. Since he knew what it signified, I felt safe assuming he knew what his red strap denoted.

We got ourselves into a position facing each other on the sofa, with the arms at our backs. Luckily, it’s a smaller sofa, so we could still feel each other up. He was rubbing my crotch, and I put my finger in my mouth to moisten it and then rubbed it around his hairy hole. I would put my finger in my mouth, rub his hole, then repeat the process. He leaned back, opening his hole for me.

At this point, I suggested we move to the bedroom. I had put a few smaller dildos, lube, and poppers in my bedside table, but the sling, along with the bigger toys and party materials, was next door in the playroom.

I led Jeff up the stairs, with him fondling my ass on the way. When we got to the bedroom, we fell on the bed together while embracing. Luckily, I had readied the bed for play earlier in the day, so we didn’t have to worry about making a mess.

Now, we were able to really explore each other’s bodies. Jeff pulled my cock and balls out of the pouch of my jock and was playing around with it, and I was still massaging and rubbing his hole. I noticed a growing wet spot on his jock, so I moved my mouth to the pouch and sucked it into my mouth.

The jock was well-worn and had obviously seen some previous use. It had that heady aroma of old cum, piss, and sweat. I enjoyed mouthing around it but wanted the prize inside. So, I moved the jock aside and was greeted with Jeff’s cock. It was a nice sight. He had a full bush but had trimmed it back some. His balls were low-hanging and only had a dusting of hair. His cock was cut and about 7” long. Like him, it was thick and well-formed.

I took it into my mouth after spending some time roaming around his crotch with my tongue. While I was doing this, Jeff moved around to play with my ass. His cock fit my mouth well, and I lovingly caressed the head with my tongue while moving up and down on the shaft. Jeff was massaging my ass, spreading my cheeks, and rubbing over my hole.

We played like this for a while, with me sucking his cock while he kneaded my ass. Then he asked me if I liked having a dildo used on me. To answer, I leaned over and opened the drawer on my nightstand, showing him the selection available.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 2 – We Get Into It

Chapter 1 recounts my meeting and first date with Jeff. We caught each other’s eye at a party, and he came over for dinner the following weekend. We’re now in my bedroom, stripped down to our jockstraps and getting ready for some more fun.

Jeff chuckled when he saw the toys and lube. He pulled out one of the larger toys, the lube, and two bottles of poppers. While he lubed up the toy, I kept sucking his cock, occasionally moving down to lick that sweet area between his balls and his hole. If I was reading the signals, I’d get to his hole soon enough.

His hair held some great aromas, and I enjoyed sniffing and licking around his cock and balls. He seemed to be a heavy precummer, so I had a steady stream of sweet fluid to swallow.

“Get on your back, legs in the air,” he commanded in his deep, sexy voice. I moved to the edge of the bed and assumed the position. He knelt on the floor in front of my ass and spent some time kneading my cheeks and spreading me open. Then, he buried his face in my ass.

Getting rimmed is a favorite of mine. It is a deeply sensual action, and Jeff was very good at it. He licked around my hole, dragging his tongue slowly over it, getting me ready for more. Once he zeroed in on my hole, I pulled my legs back to give him the best access possible.

Jeff licked around the outside of my hole, using his tongue to lubricate my pucker. He slipped the tip of his tongue in a few times, eliciting a moan from me each time. Also, my hole would reflexively tighten up around his tongue each time. Then, he drilled his tongue into my ass.

Fuck, he was good at this! My hole was throbbing around his tongue, and he kept moving deeper into my ass. Then, he’d pull back out and suck and lick the outer parts of my hole. He was definitely prepping it for more.

Jeff moved back from my ass and picked up the dildo again. He used it to rub up and down my ass crack, liberally distributing the lube all over. The dildo he had chosen was the original Drew Sebastian cock. It was true to life and included a molded Prince Albert to match Drew’s. Even though it was one of my smaller toys, it was still a great ride.

He kept teasing my ass with the toy. As he was rubbing it around, he would sometimes pause over my hole, pushing the toy inside just a small amount. My hole responded well to this, and I wanted to get the whole thing inside me. When he’d do that, I would push my ass further down on the dildo, but Jeff clearly wanted to be the one in control of this fuck.

Finally, he pushed the head of the toy into me. My ass opened up to absorb the toy, and he kept pushing as it moved deeper into me. Jeff kept moving it in until he got it all the way to the balls.

“Man, that went in easily,” he said.

“My ass can take a lot,” I replied with a grin. His grin in response turned me on even more since that gave him permission to explore more.

Jeff expertly fucked me with the dildo. He was not only moving it back and forth, but he was also changing the angle and adding in some shaking and vibrations. My cock was still contained in my jockstrap, and there was a growing wet spot as my dick spewed out precum while he worked my ass.

I picked up the poppers and prepared to take a hit. Jeff drove the dildo deep and held it while I opened the bottle. First, I offered it to him, but he shook his head no, so I took two deep hits, holding the second in for as long as I could. I capped the bottle and dropped it on the bed next to me. My legs spread even wider as the fumes took hold of my brain, and Jeff responded appropriately.

Now that I was flying from the poppers, he started to pound my hole with the toy. He was moving it in and out at a fast pace, sometimes even pulling it all the way out. That re-entry is always a thrill, and my cock was leaking like a faucet. I was writhing my ass around on the bed, enjoying all the sensations of having a hot stud fuck my ass with a huge dildo.

The poppers wore off, and Jeff pulled the toy out of my ass. He caressed my hole, expressing pleasure at the beginnings of a gape. He’d dip a finger or two in from time to time, working those around inside me.

“My turn,” he said, handing me the dildo.

“Do you want the same one?” I asked.

“You know I do! Drew is one of my fantasy tops.”

I hoped Drew was one of his fantasy fists, too!

We swapped places. When I knelt on the floor, I could feel how open my ass was. Jeff looked so sexy, with his cock and balls hanging out the side of his jock and his beautiful, hairy ass spread open in front of me.

Since I wanted him to feel as good as he made me feel, I began by moving my mouth and tongue over his ass. I like feeling the fur on a man’s ass against my face, so I rubbed my beard all over his hairy ass. Then, I started to focus on his hole. It looked so enticing, sitting there, surrounded by hair. He was pulsing it in anticipation, and I went in for a few licks.

When my tongue made contact with his hole, he groaned and shivered in delight. I made out with his hole, using some suction and ensuring that it was well lubricated with my spit. He picked up the poppers and offered them to me. I declined and waited while he inhaled the potent fumes. Once they hit, I drove my tongue fully into his hole.

Jeff started to ride my tongue, pushing his ass back and forth on my protruding tongue. I love it when a guy does this since he is using me to provide him pleasure. It’s also a complete pleasure for me to tongue fuck a man. We rimmed liked this for a while until he started to slow down on his thrusts.

I kept my tongue deep inside him and used it to probe around. I was licking his inner hole and enjoying all the great sensations. His velvety hole surrounded my tongue, and my nose was buried in his musky fur. It held that great scent of ass mixed with a little bit of sweat. I’m sure he was as eager for this as I was.

Now, it was time for the dildo. I pulled my face back, picked up the dildo, and showed it to him. He nodded, so I proceeded to work it into his ass. Once it was about halfway in, his ass pulled the rest of it in. I let it rest there for a moment, tapping on the base to let him feel the vibrations as the huge toy filled his ass.

I fucked Jeff with the dildo for a long time. There were points where he’d push his ass back and forth on the toy and other times where I would be the one in control. I discovered that he liked it when the dildo was used to expand his hole, so I pulled it most of the way out and then circled it around inside him. This helped his hole to open more and, from his moans, made him feel great.

I pulled the dildo out and sat back on my haunches, gazing at Jeff’s fine-looking hole.

“How late can you stay?” I asked.

“I have to be at work on Monday,” he replied with a sly grin.

Oh yeah, this could be a great weekend!

“Get dressed again. We’re going to play a game.”

He looked at me quizzically but was open to it. We reset our jockstraps and pulled on jeans, shirts, and socks. Now, I would learn more about this sexy man and what he was up for.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

This is building up to be a great story.

you seem to be as addicted to as as I am. I already was playing around in junior high and high school. I was sucking off at teammate when I was 15 and turned him around to eat his ass. I stuck my face up his crack and when I reached out with my tongue, I directly connected with his hole. At that moment I realised I was addicted to ass.  I can play with an ass and in an ass for hours.  For ass play, I am totally versatile.  Playing with a man’s ass is extremely erotic and sensual for me, and one of the most personal and intimate ways to bond with a buddy. Sticking my tongue up his ass is one of the greatest signs of devotion I can give to him. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

Chapter 3 – The Fun Begins

Chapters 1 and 2 tell about my meeting a new guy at a party and then inviting him to my place for dinner. We had a meal and moved to my living room, where we made out, fondled each other, and got stripped down to our jocks. Then, up to the bedroom. So far, we’ve sucked, rimmed, and used a dildo on each other. I’ve just proposed a game to let us learn more about each other.

With our clothes back on, I suggested we go back downstairs and get something to drink while we played. We grabbed some juice from the fridge and moved to the back deck. It was still warm enough that we could hang out under the stars, and it was private enough that we could do whatever we wanted out there.

I told Jeff, “Here’s the game. We ask each other questions, and, for each yes answer, we remove an item of clothing. Sound good?”

He agreed to it, and I told him to start.

Jeff pondered his question for a while, then asked,

“Have you been to a nude resort?”

I had, so my shirt came off. Jeff had too, so he removed his shirt.

Now, it was my turn.

“Have you had sex with four or more guys in a session?”

I reached down to pull off a sock since I’d been in lots of group sessions. Jeff saw me take off a sock, and he did the same. That's good; we’ve established that groups are fun.

Next, Jeff asked,

“Have you been double fucked?”

Well, there went the other sock for me, but not him. When he saw me take off my sock, he assured me that he was definitely up for it but hadn’t had the chance to make it happen yet. Nice, we’re both pigs.

His no to the previous question made me curious.

“Have you been fisted?”

There went my jeans. Jeff looked at me with a sly grin as he removed his other sock. This is awesome. We’re both into fisting! Now, I just have my jockstrap on, and he has his jeans and jock.

With no hesitation, Jeff asked,

“Do you party and play?”

Fuck, this is fantastic! This was the big question I had about him. He removed his jeans, and I sat there for a moment watching him. But then, I had to strip off the jock.

My turn again.

“Want to blow some clouds and fist each other in my playroom?”

Jeff couldn’t get his jock off fast enough. Now, we were both naked, hard, and ready to get into some serious partying.

We both got up and gathered our clothing. We threw it on the floor in the house, grabbed some more drinks, and moved quickly to the stairs. I had Jeff go first so that I could watch his cute ass as he went up the stairs.

“Second door on the left,” I told him.

He opened the door to my playroom, and we went in.

“Niiiice,” he exclaimed.

There’s a sling in the middle of the room. The wall next to it is mirrored, and there’s a mirror mounted at the top of the sling frame. A bed is pushed up against the wall, and there’s a TV for playing porn. There’s also a computer on a table near the sling with a camera so that we can make our own porn. Of course, there’s a full assortment of toys, lube, poppers, and everything else we need to make ourselves happy.

I had a pipe ready to go, so I grabbed it and the torch and brought them over to the bed where Jeff was sitting. I clicked on the torch and got some smoke swirling in the pipe. Once it was ready, I handed it and the torch to Jeff. He took it and inhaled deeply. Passing it to me, I melted it a little more and took a huge hit.

We blew clouds for a while, then put the pipe down. Hunger and desire were aflame for us, and we began to grapple with each other on the bed. We were hugging, rolling around on the bed, grabbing cock and ass, making out, and getting each other worked to a frenzy.

I stood up, helped Jeff up, and walked over to the sling.

“Get in,” I commanded.

He sat back in the sling, and I helped him get his feet into the stirrups. Now, spun and knowing what was coming, I sat down on the stool to admire the man, and the ass, in front of me.

Jeff looked supremely sexy in the sling. The black leather perfectly complements his light skin and dark fur. He had several tattoos, most of birds. There were some small birds on each wrist, the large one in the center of his chest, and a small flock on his back and ass. I rubbed one of the small ones on his wrist, and he told me that he is an ornithologist who studies songbirds for a living. Wow, that’s pretty cool! He told me what each bird was and why it was important to him.

But it was his ass that I was after now. Knowing that this hot man was about to take my fist was stimulating to me, and I wanted to make sure he felt good. Before sitting down, I turned on the TV and ensured that it showed the view from the camera aimed at his hole. When Jeff saw it on the screen, he grinned with pleasure.

I was going to start with another toy to open him up. This time, I grabbed the Chode dildo. It’s a little thicker and longer than Drew and would do a nice job opening his hole. I added some Slam Dunk to his ass, prepping it with my fingers, then poured some X Lube on the toy. I held it up to him for inspection first, and Jeff said, “Shove it in me.”

This dildo is uncut and sports some veins along the side. I placed it at his hole and, while gazing into his eyes, began to insert it. Jeff instinctively pushed down on the toy to open himself up, and a smile spread across his face as it slipped into his ass. He took about 2/3 of it before I felt some resistance. We had all night so there was no need to rush. So, I pulled it back and slid it back in, adding some twisting this time. Jeff looked to be seriously enjoying the ride, and it went in a little deeper this time.

It didn’t take long to get the dildo fully inserted in Jeff’s ass. His hole was accommodating, and the hairs dragging through the lube looked sexy as I moved the toy around his hole. I fucked him with the dildo, using it to open him up for my fist. That was the ultimate goal, and his ass seemed ready for it.

I pulled out the dildo, paying special attention to the angles so that the uncut head rubbed against his prostate on the way out. I picked up my lube injector and shot a healthy amount of X Lube in him. With the Slam Dunk and other lube from earlier, his ass would be a well-prepared passage.

More X Lube went on my hands, and I placed my right hand at his entrance.

“Ready?”

Jeff nodded, so I started to push my hand into his ass. Jeff was an experienced bottom, so he knew how to push out to let me in. When I got to the thickest part of my hand, I paused for a moment, rotating my hand inside his hole. This let him feel my knuckles graze across his insides and further expand his opening. Then, I moved deeper inside him.

As I went, I would twist my hand around and flex my fingers. This also let me explore his tunnel, finding the spots where there was a curve or twist in his ass. Jeff let me slide in until I was just a few inches from my elbow. The initial insertion went deep, and he took it like a pro. Now, I was going to slide back out.

I started to pull back and looked up at Jeff. “Slow, or fast?” I asked. Slow, he said, smiling from ear to ear. He then picked up the poppers to have an extra kick to enjoy the withdrawal. While he was sniffing from the brown bottle, I held my hand mostly still, but once it was capped and put down, I resumed the pullout.

I went at a leisurely pace as I moved my hand out of Jeff’s ass. He was writhing and squirming on the sling, letting me know how much he enjoyed the feelings. As I pulled out, I would twist my hand around, use my fingers to massage various areas and wriggle my hand from side to side. All this combines into lots of great sensations for the bottom, and I really like it, too.

As with most guys, there came a point where Jeff’s ass expelled my hand. Before that happened, though, I gave him a good prostate massage. It was exciting to see his cock bounce as I rubbed on his gland. Some precum oozed out, and I let it fall to his hairy belly. I’d lick that up later.

When my hand was fully out, I inserted my left hand. Since it is the smaller of the two, it went in easily. Before I knew it, I was in up to my elbow. Clearly, Jeff had taken a few fists in his time! This just made me hornier, and I wanted to provide him with an excellent experience.

I alternated between hands now. My right hand would slide out just as my left hand started to go in. I’d also switched to using a fist instead of folding my fingers together.

Jeff suggested that he take a hit of poppers, then I pummel his ass. After that, he said that he wanted to fist me. That sounded like a good deal to me, so I added some more lube to my hands while he sniffed the potent fumes from the poppers.

Once they hit, I started to really work over his hole. Just fists now, going in and out at a pretty rapid pace. I would go as deep as possible, twisting around on the way, then pull out and go in with my other hand. Jeff was wriggling a lot in the sling, so I knew he was enjoying my efforts. He had also reached down to spread his ass as wide as possible for my hands.

When he came down from the poppers, he held up a hand to slow me down, then asked me to pull out. I wanted to keep his hole open, so I asked if he’d be up for me shoving a butt plug in his ass. He certainly was up for that. Since Hankey’s doesn’t make many good butt plugs, I selected one from Topped Toys that is unironically called the Gape Keeper. In my experience, it does a very good job of keeping a hole open and ready. I lubed it up and shoved it into Jeff’s hole. Once it was well seated, I helped him out of the sling and got into it in his place.

As he slowly stood, I wrapped my arms around him in a tight and seductive hug. He whispered, “Thank you,” in my ear as we embraced. I responded with a deep kiss.

Now, it was my turn to take his fists.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 4 – The Fists Are Flying

Chapters 1 through 3 tell about my meeting a nice guy named Jeff. I invited him to my place for dinner, hoping it would lead to some hot times together. It did, and then we played a little game to find our limits. Luckily, neither of us has that many! I just fisted him after we partied, and now he’s going to work on my ass.

After Jeff got me settled in the sling, he grabbed the pipe and torch and brought them over to the sling. He gave me the first swirls and then took a big hit for himself. He had me do a few more, and he did more, too. While he was standing next to me with the pipe, I kept reaching back to play with the plug in his ass. It’s always so hot to see a handsome, hairy guy who likes having his ass played with, and Jeff was not a disappointment.

When we had both topped off, he sat at the sling's base. He first applied a bunch of Slam Dunk into my ass, taking care to ensure that all sides were well coated. Then he lubed up a toy for use on my ass. This one was the smallest Minotaur that I have, but it is still a massive stretch. This dildo is heavily textured and has a head that usually pops into my hole. It’s always a fun ride and even better when another stud shoves it in me.

Once it was lubed, he placed it at my hole and started to push. Since the head is pretty big, it often takes some effort to get it in. But the head popped into my ass easily, and the rest started sliding in behind it. With all the texture and folds on it, this toy always feels good as it passes through my ass. It tapers down after the head but then widens again as more goes in. This one is both a depth and a length toy.

Jeff must have noticed how much I liked the pop when the head went in since he pulled it back out and then worked on popping the head in. He’d slip the head in, move it around a little bit, then pull it out to repeat the process. This sort of stretching and popping is always exciting to me and Jeff was playing my hole like a maestro.

Next, he drove the toy all the way into my ass. With all the texture on this dildo, it felt amazing as it moved through, and Jeff was rotating and shaking it as it went deeper and deeper into me. He knew how to drive a dildo, and I had a feeling he was going to be an excellent fister as well.

I picked up the poppers since he had the toy embedded deep inside me. The sensations of being filled at that depth are always exhilarating, and the poppers would let me enjoy it even more. I took two deep hits from the bottle and then began to ride the dildo. I hooked my feet around the sling frame and used them to pull me back and forth on the toy. My ass was pulsing as I rode it, and Jeff got to watch as it slid in and out of my hairy hole.

The poppers slowly wore off, and I slowed my movements on the sling. Jeff told me to hold the dildo in place while he lubed up his hands. Unsurprisingly, I fucked myself with it while he added X Lube to his hands. He took back control of the toy, pulled it out of my ass, then shoved the lube injector in to further grease me up.

Then, it was time for his hand to go inside me. I wanted to take this slow and let Jeff know of my desire. He nodded in agreement and, while staring deeply into my eyes, began to push his folded hand into my ass.

His four fingers went in without any difficulty. When he got to the wider part, where his thumb and knuckles came into play, he held his hand in place to let me feel the stretch. This is a favorite of mine, and I enjoy that feeling of being opened up.

Then he started a slow descent into the deepest parts of my ass. His hand was large, and I enjoyed feeling him crawl through my ass. He was moving slowly and moved his hand around as he discovered a pathway in my ass.

Jeff expertly worked through my inner hole and entered my colon. When he was in there, I grabbed the poppers again to enhance the experience.

Once the fumes permeated my brain, I went wild on Jeff’s hand. My ass muscles pulsed around his hand, which drew him even further into me. I reached down to feel his arm as it was penetrating me and was surprised to find how close he was to getting in elbow-deep. I can take a deep fisting, but it usually takes more time to work up to that. He had done it quickly and easily.

He was moving his hand around inside me, flexing his fingers out before folding them back in. He’d also rotate his hand around so that he made contact with all areas of my ass. Then, he asked if I was ready for him to pull out. I nodded, and we kept eye contact throughout the process.

He went slowly going in, but he was even slower on the way out. Fuck, this guy knew how to push all my buttons. A slow removal is awesome since I get to feel his hand as it slithers through my guts, and I can enjoy all the various sensations that course through my body.

Jeff kept brushing my prostate with his arm as he was moving out. He really knew how to make my ass feel good. When he was a little more than halfway out, my cock started to spew out a load of cum. My whole body shook with the ecstasy of the experience. He simply stood up and sucked my cummy cock into his mouth. He had stopped moving in my ass when this happened but sat down after a while and resumed his withdrawal.

There came a point where, no matter how much I wanted him inside me, my ass spit out the rest of his hand. My hole felt empty, but I knew there was a sweet gape, and I could feel lube dripping out of my ass.

Jeff went back in again. This time he went in more quickly and not as deep. He pulled out again and placed his fisted hand at my ass. He looked at me as he plunged his fist into me, then pulled it out, going back in with the other fist. He pounded my ass with his fists as we stared deeply into each other’s eyes. It was obviously stimulating to me, but also a very sensual moment.

When Jeff entered again, he went deep. He let his hand rest there for a moment, just doing some light twisting and probing to feel his way to a greater depth. His fingers teased my inner hole, and it responded well to his touch. Soon, he was working his fingers through the bend and into my colon.

Once he knew he was past my inner hole, he told me to do some poppers. I did, and he waited a moment for the fumes to take over my brain. When they did, he started rubbing the inner walls of my body. The sensations were off the charts, and I was moaning and squirming around in the sling. Jeff intuitively found my hot spots, and I enjoyed all of his efforts.

As the poppers rush slowed, Jeff began another unhurried extraction. He slowly pulled his hand out, getting to the point where his fingers were still inside me, but his palm was out of my ass. He leaned forward at that point, putting his cock into his hand, and then slowly sunk that into me. Knowing that this sexy man had shoved his cock into me alongside his hand was highly stimulating, and I encouraged him to fill me with his load.

Jeff clenched his hand around his cock and basically jacked off inside my ass. I was excited to watch him do this. His head was thrown back, and he was grunting as he stroked his cock. Soon, he picked up the pace and shouted out.

“I’m gonna cum!”

“Fill me with your load!” I responded.

A few more strokes, and then I heard the telltale signs of an approaching orgasm. Jeff kept stroking his cock, stimulating my ass as well as his dick, until he buried his cock in my ass. I could feel the pulsations as he dumped his load inside me. It was such a pleasure to receive his cum, and it was made extra special by the fact that he had done it with his inside me.

He kept tugging on his dick, sending wonderful feelings through my ass. Knowing that he was also working his load deeper into me was an added bonus. He kept his cock and hand inside me for a while, engaging in some small movements, but we were both feeling pretty spent. He withdrew his hand, taking his cock with it, and sat down on the stool. Once we both had a short breather, he suggested we take a break on the bed to relax and rehydrate. So, he helped me out of the sling, taking me into his arms when I was standing. We then walked together to the bed and collapsed onto it.

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, catcher4you said:

As the poppers rush slowed, Jeff began another unhurried extraction. He slowly pulled his hand out, getting to the point where his fingers were still inside me, but his palm was out of my ass. He leaned forward at that point, putting his cock into his hand, and then slowly sunk that into me. Knowing that this sexy man had shoved his cock into me alongside his hand was highly stimulating, and I encouraged him to fill me with his load.

Jeff clenched his hand around his cock and basically jacked off inside my ass. I was excited to watch him do this. His head was thrown back, and he was grunting as he stroked his cock. Soon, he picked up the pace and shouted out.

“I’m gonna cum!”

“Fill me with your load!” I responded.

A few more strokes, and then I heard the telltale signs of an approaching orgasm. Jeff kept stroking his cock, stimulating my ass as well as his dick, until he buried his cock in my ass. I could feel the pulsations as he dumped his load inside me. It was such a pleasure to receive his cum, and it was made extra special by the fact that he had done it with his inside me.

Fuck, I LOVE Jack-in-the-Box. Take note, @versmetropig ...

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1