Planning my first ever sexcation to Palm Springs in March of 2025!

PNWTopPisser

46yr old 5'8" 250lb hairy masc top, always played locally off apps like bbrts and sniffies. Just booked my flight and a 3-night stay at Canyon Club! I just love to fuck, and am hoping to meet a couple, couples, or singles who want to play while I'm there. I'd also like to find a throat or two to piss down while I'm visiting. I've read on here CCBC has more options, but Canyon Club can get piggy too. I'd be down for a day visit to CCBC, and willing to use the apps to find exactly what I want, as my area of the PNW is kind of rural and hard to find willing asses and mouths. 

• Like 1

Good for you! I'm about to take my first ever sexcation there, mine is next week!! Have you heard of Wet-n-Hot? It's the largest piss party in the world, apparently. Over 900 guys pissing all over the place! I am going to go there, I can't remember if it is in April or June. One thing happening next week is a party they have now-and-then called Mount. You buy tickets to be either a Bronco, Cowboy, or Ranch Hand. The broncos are blindfolded bottoms, the cowboys are the tops, and the ranch hands are fluffers for the tops. I'm going to be a cowboy - yeehaw!! I can't tell you how excited I am and I bet you are excited, too.

Make sure you go to Club 541. They are open for nooners on Wednesday and Thursday thru Sunday evenings. You should have a much easier time finding willing and able bottoms than even the big cities in the PNW. I'm fully versatile the PNW doesn't have an abundance of either tops or bottoms for fucking or sucking, it does have a huge population of gay men not in to any kind of penetration.

@barebro yes I’ve heard of and have always wanted to attend Wet n Hot. Maybe someday. Read the reviews over and over again, get hard and dripping just thinking about relaxing in a rim chair getting my hole chewed and all the piss thirsty sluts with open mouths. Definitely on my bucket list.

@NWUSHorny yeah Club 541 is definitely on my list. First goal of mine is to relax in the sun by the pool at Canyon Club and see what pops up, if anything. There’s a few bottoms and piss sluts on bbrts that I’d like to visit as well. But a few beers at 541 and maybe I’ll find a willing hole or three.

Luv Club 541!! Was there in February and had a fuckin great time...a hot stud that I met at the Tool Shed (Shed) bar fucked me deep, hard and rough...yup, I luv it "cave dude" style...soooooo much fun!!! I'll be back soon for PS Pride...hope to see and play with you boys then!!🧑‍🦰🍊🍆💦💦☣️😈🔥🐷😛😋🏳️‍🌈