Urges

Discreetotto

I have been in relationship for over 2 years. However, being a person who was very sexually active before the relationship, I'm struggling with my bottom urges. I've tried to contain them with dildo but to no avail. It's just not the same as the feeling of a cock inside of me.

I would love to learn about other people who are going/went through similar situation and how they deal/dealt with it.

(Hopefully, this post would get a reply)

I'm currently in a three year relationship and it's getting to be a real struggle, I've tried to ignore my bttm urges with toys but the toys only get bigger and then the urges get stronger. 

Right now I'm just trying to deal with it by not dealing with it, so healthy I know haha.

But I believe I will have to break up with her unless we can have an open relationship.

On 9/29/2024 at 12:22 AM, Str8convert said:

I'm currently in a three year relationship and it's getting to be a real struggle, I've tried to ignore my bttm urges with toys but the toys only get bigger and then the urges get stronger. 

Right now I'm just trying to deal with it by not dealing with it, so healthy I know haha.

But I believe I will have to break up with her unless we can have an open relationship.

It's so true what you wrote. "Deal with it by not dealing with it"

I'm going through the same. I was walking through Nollendorfplatz and saw some beautiful men, wishing that they were taking turns and breeding my ass.

But I can't!

• Like 1

@Discreetotto @Str8convert I relate to both of your experiences. I used to go to adult video arcades and go on Grindr to hookup with men when I was 19 and 20. I’m about to be in my 3rd year of my relationship and miss rimming different guys and enjoying different cocks, also miss the bathhouse scene where it’s sexually freeing and liberating. 

I’ve recently been purchasing more toys, nipple pumps, estim, essentially anything to keep me entertained and distracted from wanting to go out and hookup. Even bought a new shower douche so that I can try going deeper when I play and xlube to try stretching my hole.

honestly going to have another serious discussion with my partner to tell him about how I feel, my needs, and whether he wants to stay with me or that we should end things. I really don’t want to end our relationship but I find it better to do that than to cause resentment on my end, distrust on his end, and all out terrible time.

• Like 1