Why Lie

Bottom Jim

So Monday I got a text from a guy off Grindr; which I hate) Said he was 26 hung good looking and wanted to fuck He sent a picture which was sort of blurry but I said what the heck. I invited him over 

When he showed up my first impression was who are you!

He was 26 maybe 50 years ago. 

Hr looked nothing like the picture 

When I asked him why he lied ,he said I did not think you would mind

Please be honest No one is so desperate as to accept a loyal fake. Was he hung well I did not know or care

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I've found that people lie or catfish for all kinds of reasons. I've found a few who I hooked up with before lie because they were asked to leave the last time and they hope I don't remember.  I always do.  I'm good with names but excellent with faces.  Amazingly several people who stole from me have tried different names and pix. Others are just lonely unable to adjust to a new normal.  One guy sent pix of him maybe a decade old.  He was a hotie back then.  Well, he asked to be met outside the building and the first thing to exit the taxi was his red stick.  He had a detached retina and was legally blind--and much older.   Well educated, fascinating guy, great conversationalist, but I was still pissed off at him.  We talked but didn't fuck. Separately,  two other guys showed up with leg braces, a far cry from the pix they sent.  (Each one of them ripped me off .) They both also fall into the category of hoping you're too polite or sympathetic to say anything. I try to be compassionate, don't always succeed, but I do thank God that I've never had the need or desperation to catfish.  

• Like 1

Someone wants referred to Grindr as the world largest collection of 10-year-old pictures.  I’d say more like 15 or 20 year-old pictures., My taste are sufficiently egalitarian age is not really on my list of factors consider.  Weight, the other hand….

Or mistaking me for a taxi or an ATM. If you really want to hook up, have a car or an Uber account, because I am sure as fuck not gonna come and pick you up and take you home, and I am sure as fuck not going to cash app you money for gas or anything else. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/2/2024 at 2:16 PM, Bottom Jim said:

So Monday I got a text from a guy off Grindr; which I hate) Said he was 26 hung good looking and wanted to fuck He sent a picture which was sort of blurry but I said what the heck. I invited him over 

When he showed up my first impression was who are you!

He was 26 maybe 50 years ago. 

Hr looked nothing like the picture 

When I asked him why he lied ,he said I did not think you would mind

Please be honest No one is so desperate as to accept a loyal fake. Was he hung well I did not know or care

So you didn't get to see/feel if he was 'hung' too?