Have You ever been Caught by Someone’s Wife or GF?

KindaBasic

Has anyone ever been caught by someone’s wife or girlfriend? What happened in the aftermath?

A couple of close calls, but never caught myself. The closest was a few years ago somebody computer repair shop. I was new at random hookups, pretty sure we met on CL. I was naked and down on my, just to starting to go down on him when he heard someone trying to unlock the front door. I grabbed my clothes and he pointed at a supply closet as he shoved his dick back in his pants. I was probably in that closet 20 minutes or so before his wife left. We had a lot of fun afterwards. 

• Like 1

A few years ago I relocated from Florida to Ohio and rented a flat in the suburbs on a beautiful golf course. There was an active group of people newly weds to nearly deads and a fabulous pool and clubhouse with all the amenities. The minute l met him it was on, blond blue eyes 5'8" tan 24 married snotty wife 2 kids. 

On his 24th bday the gang threw a big pool party bbq all day drunk fest with all the substances that you can think of. He and wife got into a huge fight when she wanted to go home, he ran off I took a golf cart found him. He said let's go and jumped in to drive. We went to his garage man cave he rented away from all the drama. In a flash his tee shirt and swim shorts were off I was swallowing his nice wickedly curved thick cock . Auto pilot was on and I gave him a bday blowie he still remembers today. Cleaned him up and he told me he fought with her to get away and do this. 

Then the voice of his wife came over a speaker he had and said "I got your show recorded and come home no". He said fuck get outta here you tricked me etc and etc ... At their condo a notification sounded the garage door opened and she watched me servicing husband. The group accused me of getting him fucked up and taking advantage of him. They lived 5 doors away and I saw them for the next year and we never spoke acted like they were invisible. 

Edited by ShortNHighSt
Grammer
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I have almost been caught several times both by my wife/GFs and by other guys wives or GFs. The only time I can remember actually getting caught in the act was by a guy's live in boyfriend. He came home early or something, we weren't expecting him, and suddenly the bedroom door opened and I was eye to eye with a dude with my dick up his boyfriend's ass. No drama, no hysterics, the guy just told us to carry on so we did.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2024 at 9:44 PM, ShortNHighSt said:

Then the voice of his wife came over a speaker he had and said "I got your show recorded and come home no". He said fuck get outta here you tricked me etc and etc ... At their condo a notification sounded the garage door opened and she watched me servicing husband. The group accused me of getting him fucked up and taking advantage of him. They lived 5 doors away and I saw them for the next year and we never spoke acted like they were invisible. 

Damn! Yeah, don’t blame the cheating schmuck. 

Great question. I have a feeling with air tags and other newer tracing devices that catching a cheating spouse may be easier or may confrontational.

I met the man of my dreams this past weekend, lol. Kinda sad when he's already married and just fooling around on the side. I may never see him again.

• Upvote 2

Sort of yes I was getting fucked by this young guy at his house All of a sudden the bedroom door opened and his girlfriend was there 

She said that was hot and after he finished fucking me would I consider fucking her, 

she was on pill so I fucked her a came inside her Her bf then wanted to drop another load in me She lay naked next to me while bf fucked me 

overall very hot

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, Bottom Jim said:

Sort of yes I was getting fucked by this young guy at his house All of a sudden the bedroom door opened and his girlfriend was there 

She said that was hot and after he finished fucking me would I consider fucking her, 

she was on pill so I fucked her a came inside her Her bf then wanted to drop another load in me She lay naked next to me while bf fucked me 

overall very hot

Perfect time!

1 hour ago, anonCUMtainer said:

Great question. I have a feeling with air tags and other newer tracing devices that catching a cheating spouse may be easier or may confrontational.

I met the man of my dreams this past weekend, lol. Kinda sad when he's already married and just fooling around on the side. I may never see him again.

You may.. I have a couple of married tops i have seen often. I leave it up to them to text me and when free I get a text from them. They don't like to play around they like a regular. I let them do what every gets them hot so I know their will be a repeat meet.

Married guys also tend to get kinky as hell because their partner is not.

Yes. Six years ago in summer I regularly visited a guy, who had a wife and son. When I went to take a shower his wife’s bras were around the bathtub. When we fucked in their matrimonial bed we were surrounded by their wedding photos, etc. 

Once, when he fucked me, his son called him from the summer camp and he had a 10-15 minutes long conversation with his son while he was pounding me. 

So the possibility of being caught was in the air. 

And once , when he was fucking me his wife called him and said she left something at home and she turned back and she was on her way home. We had to immediately finish our fuck and I had only time for dressing up and leaving. I was always asked not to park my car in the street so I was walking to the first corner where my car stayed. I just sat in it when I saw a pretty fast car turning into the guy’s street. It was a woman. I was almost sure that it was his wife. Later he said I was lucky to avoid to be caught because his wife was an avenger type. 😂😂😂

• Piggy 1