Are 20something-year-old virgins a turn off?

twisted

I strongly prefer guys over 35 (usually like daddies/bears in the 40-50 age range). Plus, I prefer a guy who knows how to fuck. I bottomed for a guy (early 20s) that was new to anal sex, he basically rammed his cock in all at once and immediately shot his load. It hurt my ass like crazy, and was unsatisfying to boot.

So yeah, total turn off for me.

Virgins are a turn-off for me. The sluttier a man is, the more he'll turn me on. A guy I was fucking recently kept telling me about all the loads in his ass and how many guys have fucked him. Shit like that will make me cum in a heartbeat, especially if I can feel all the cum in his ass. I'm usually pretty good at holding back my load until *I* want to shoot it, but that guy made me lose control, and that's a skill virgins just don't have.

Age is less of an issue, although more guys over 30 or so know what they're doing and are more open to my kind of fun. But there are plenty of younger guys with the right experience and attitude, and I'll gladly have sex with them, especially if they have the right cubbish look.

Agreed that guys 30s and up are more experienced, saner, and bring skills to the table. But I dig young guys for how they bring out the patient and affectionate side of me. Helping them learn about what they need is a big turn on. And their slim, snug, firm butts are not an incidental factor, admittedly...

My formative sexual experience was with a young just legal guy back in the 70s when I was just a little older than him. I still find guys like him - fit twink dark hair handsome face dark eyes the biggest turn on. That said now I am mid 50s it's unrealistic to expect repeat performances with 20yo guys like that. And the experience over the intervening years leads me to prefer guys in their 30s as they know what they want and what they are doing and who appreciate experienced older men. There are exceptions of course. Young guys like my first who have learned and figured it all out. They are still my desire and fantasy.