Taking Poz Cock

Normally I don't choose to get bred by poz guys. I'm sure I've been pozzed because a lot of times I don't ask, I just take, but last week I invited a poz daddy over. I met this guy online and we started chatting. He was very up front about his poz status, but I was horny so I kept chatting. He had no pictures, but he sorta sounded like the type of guys I like: 58, salt 'n' pepper, short, stocky, and potentially a good dick. Now, in truth he described his dick as "average"-- but he did say he was pretty thick and guys seemed to like that. I had been a horny pig all week to that point and taken about seven loads, so I figured why not make it eight? Even if he was poz.

He showed up and let's just say he was rough. It became obvious why he had no online pics. His face was scarred, and he had bad tattoos. He was also visibly poz, with a belly and veiny legs, etc. I almost turned him away, but then he stripped off his gym shorts. And out popped a glorious, 7.5" uncut monster-thick cock. Thicker than my wrist-- hell, nearly as thick ad my lower forearm! I immediately started sucking him as best I could.

After a few minutes we moved to my bed where poz daddy demonstrated his love for eating ass. He had me straddle his face so he could tongue my fartbox while I worshipped his meat. After ten minutes or so, daddy took charge, pushed me on my back, lifted my legs, and told me I was gonna get it. He spit hefty amounts onto his cock and my asscrack, and then positioned his head at my hole. "You ready, son?" he asked? I did a massive popper hit, and nodded. That poz meat punched into my guts and I fucking took it like the champion whore that I am. Honestly, I was a bit nervous because of his size, but damn if my hole didn't just open up and swallow him. It was probably because I'd taken so much other cock that week, but I also think it was because I was so fucking turned on by this guy. I mean, he was ugly- but in a prison-rough trade sort of way. And boy did that turn me the fuck ON!

Poz daddy pounded the fuck out of me while my raging boner slapped on my belly- oozing a steady stream of precum. His big cock was becoming noticeably harder in my ass. It felt thicker and his head was stabbing my second ring with every thrust. I knew he was close. "You gonna let daddy cum in ya, son? You gonna let your daddy knock you up with his toxic jizz?" I was conflicted-- I could still make him pull out, and I knew that he would.

But the fuck was such a turn on. I wanted-- no, needed-- to feel him finish inside me. "Yes daddy." was all I said.

"Oh, here it cums son! Gonna load you with my poison swimmers!" A few more deep thrusts and then daddy gave out a throttled cry. I could feel his thick meat pulsing rapidly inside me and I knew his AIDS cum was painting my guts. I came seconds later-- not even touching myself. Daddy kept fucking my raw, sensitive hole for several more minutes. "Wanna mKe sure my seed gets worked in proper," he told me. When he pulled out finally, it felt like a fist was being pulled from my ass. The sensation was incredible. My hole was gaping and gobs of his load were dripping onto my sheets. Daddy gently fingered the load back into me. "Gotta make sure my whole deposit makes it to the bank."

He's coming back tonight for another transaction. No withdrawal.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I met a potential slave in LA. I knew he wasn't the type I wanted, but he was very into getting bred. I brought him to the Gauntlet. He took 12 loads and then that night we stayed @ The coral Sands Motel where he took 11 more. 23 loads and when i flew back to Boston, I told him to keep me updated on his progress and he was sick for about a week then tested pozitive. His wish came true.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...