Greg's Schooling

• 2 weeks later...

9. Greg

I woke up with sunlight streaming into an unfamiliar room. It landed on my face, briefly disorienting me. It took me a moment to remember where I was: I was at my Uncle Nathan's home, and had just awoken in his bed. A warm body was pressed against my back and a heavy, muscular arm was wrapped around me, holding me close and safe. As the sleep fell from my mind, I remembered what had happened the previous night. My HIV-positive uncle had fucked me bareback. Not just Nathan, but his husband as well. Both of them had fucked me raw: my Uncle Nathan, and his husband, my Uncle Jason. They had filled my young ass with their virus-laden sperm. Then, I had fallen asleep between the two. This morning my ass was still filled with their deadly cum.

Lazily, I rolled over, to see which man was still in bed with me. It was Jason. I must have awaken him, because as I faced him, he stretched, yawned, and smiled at me. "Good morning, Greg," he said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, I did. Very well," I answered. He reached down and ran a finger along my hard cock, then pressed his own deadly tool against my body. "Where's Uncle Nate?" I asked, realizing that we were alone in the bed.

"He's probably off running," he said. He pushed his cock up between my legs and landed the head right against my hole. "You enjoy last night?" he asked. "I know I did."

"Very much," I said. Before I could say anything else, he stuck his tongue in my mouth. We kissed. I must have had horrible morning breath, but his was just as bad, so they cancelled out. I wrapped my arm around him, reaching down to his firm butt and pulling him closer to me. "I want you inside of me again," I said, as we broke off the kiss. "I want you to infect me." The effects of the weed we had smoked the previous night were still lingering and I was being more forward than I might have otherwise been, but I didn't care, nor did I think it mattered much. Jason had fucked me twice the previous day., each time filling my hole with his deadly jizz. Nathan's and Jason's rule was that it took three loads for a pozzing to count. "I want you to be my poz dad," I said. I still needed one more load from my Uncle Jason, and I was determined to get it before we got out of bed.

Jaosn spent a lot of time at the gym, but it wasn't just for show. He knew how to use the muscles he had developed. He easily flipped me onto my stomach and spread my legs wide. "You're going to get it boy," he said, as he got on top of me. "Gonna slam my deathstick deep in your hole and breed you." His cockhead was right against my hole, ready to penetrate. His cock was raw. Like every time I had been fucked that week, there was no condom to protect me. The safety was off. He hadn't bothered with any lube. I hoped there was still enough cum and lube from the previous night to make his penetration easier for the both of us.

But my need for his seed overpowered any worries of soreness or pain, or even a desire to pause long enough for lube. My ass was pressing back against him, almost forcing him to enter me. Enter me he did. It wasn't slow and it wasn't gentle. It was the forceful, direct thrust of a man who needed my raw hole just as badly as I needed his unprotected cock. "Fuck yeah, Greg," he said. "I'm inside you. Raw."

"I know," I said. It wasn't painful. Right now, I needed this fuck so badly I could overlook so many things. "I need your seed, Jason." It was what I had only dared to fantasize for the past few months; both of these men fucking me and sharing their loads with me.

"I'm fucking you raw, Greg. Fucking my nephew. Breeding my husband's godson. Fucking my poz cum into your negative hole," he whispered into my ear, as he pounded his cock into my hole.

"Please, Jason, give it to me. Make me your poz son. Make me your very own." Jason wrapped an arm around my neck, holding me tight as he fucked my hole harder. He was holding me just tight enough that it was hard for me to breath, and I was gasping for air. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard," I managed to whisper.

"I'm going to fucking knock you up, boy. Going to breed you good and infect you. You're going to be just another link on my chain of death." He was pounding my hole hard now. His weight was holding me down. He made sure he could get in deep. "Fucking shoot my virus deep in you." With his free hand, he grabbed a bottle of poppers off the bed stand, and held it under my nose.

I inhaled deeply. This was an intense fuck, hard, deep and forceful, but I was loving every second of it. Jason was pushing himself hard, and only the cum that remained from last night was lubricating our athletic pounding. Right now, the poppers were a nice addition to our fuck, but I knew very soon, they would be essential for me to be able to withstand his assault. "Breed me Jason. Shoot it in deep. You know I want it. I want your AIDS." The poppers hit right as I uttered the last phrase, and I nearly yelled it. Beneath me, my cock was rock-hard, grinding into the bed. I was so turned on, I knew I was dripping precum onto the sheets.

Jason took the poppers from me and held it under his nose. He did a long hit, then quickly put the cap on, and continued to pound my hole. "Fucking. Take. My. Virus," he said. He was pulling his cock almost all the way out of my hole, then slamming it back in. Each millimeter of his cock was getting in on the action, opening up my hole, penetrating me, and rubbing in the previous night's cum into me. As the poppers hit him, his thrusts got faster, and almost inconceivably hard. I had turned into merely a hole for his cock, a pure and innocent vessel he was going to defile with his dirty, deadly cum. "I'm going to breed you my boy," he said. "That what you want? You want my gift? You want my HIV? You want the same virus your Uncle gave me?"

"Please, give it to me. Infect me. I want it. And I want it from you, Jason. From you, Uncle Jason." That set him off. Deep inside of me, his cock swelled and spurted. He was injecting me with his cum, a thick mixture of seminal fluid, sperm, and most critically, millions of tiny viruses, the human immunodeficiency virus that would quickly infect me. We were engaged in the riskiest of risky sex, and there was nothing protecting me from the illness. My only reaction, my pitiful defense was only to spread my legs wider, not even trying to protect myself in any way. I wanted it that badly. "Let me have it."

He was pounding his cock into me and filling me with his cum. I was glad I was on my stomach; I knew if I even touched my cock, I would explode. I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted to concentrate on Jason's orgasm, concentrate on making him feel good. He must have given me a good ten or fifteen thrusts, each one deep into my body and each one punctuated with a spurt of toxic cream into my defenseless hole. Finally, his pace slacked a bit and he released his iron grip around my throat. I tried to catch my breath even as his cock stayed as hard as ever. He kept it buried in my ass, where it felt like it had always belonged.

We were both gasping for air, exhausted by the sex. "Oh fuck," he said. "That was amazing. Are you ok?" he asked, now gently stroking my hair. It was a surprising and seamless transition from the rough, animal fuck to the tender loving touch. "Are you good?" he whispered again, a different man from the one who had just raped his seed into my barely willing body. But he was still all Jason, a perfect example of the power and the tenderness of two males having sex. I wanted this to be how I always made love with another man: rough and angry, tender and deep.

"I'm fucking amazing, Uncle Jason," I said. I twisted my head back and our lips met. I felt so close to him at that moment and I didn't want it to end. My bond with my Uncle Nathan was one of blood. Now I had a bond with my Uncle Jason; it was a bond of cum. As we kissed, a bit of sweat dripped from his face into my mouth. I didn't mind. I didn't care. I wanted any part of this man that he would give me. Sweat seemed almost pure compared to the dirty seed he had just forced into me.

"That was so fucking hot," a familiar voice said. We both looked up at the same time, and saw Nathan standing in the door. He was wearing a just a short pair of running shorts, his hairy chest drenched with sweat. He was lowering one of his many cameras, and I knew he had been documenting what had just happened. We had been so involved we hadn't heard him. "I think it's my turn now," he said, as he pushed down his shorts and let his hard cock spring free.

"How long have you been there?" Jason asked. I was wondering the same thing. I wondered if I had said anything I didn't want Nathan to hear. I couldn't remember anything untoward: he already knew the depth of my needs, and if he was bothered by Jason fucking me, he hadn't made it clear.

"Got in right about the time you flipped Greg onto his stomach," he said. He stepped out of his shorts, and put the camera on the dresser. He strode to the bed where Jason was still lying on top of me with his cock still buried inside me. "I wanted to watch the two of you. And it was incredible."

"Wanna feel my cum up his hole?" Jason asked. He rolled off of me, slowly pulling his cock out of my ass. I felt how wet I was, and was thankful for how easy it would be for Uncle Nate to slide in.

"Do you have to ask?" Nathan said. "You good, boy?"

"Just need your poz cock up my ass," I said. "And maybe just a bit more lube."

"I can do both," he said. Jason tossed me the bottle of poppers, and handed the lube to Nathan. Nathan knelt between my legs, pouring a bit of the cold liquid on my hole. I shivered from the sudden chill and from the anticipation of having his raw cock in me once more. "Do a hit," he said while his cockhead was lined up with my ass.

As instructed, I opened the brown bottle and inhaled deeply. As I waited for the poppers to hit, I tried to remember how many times this handsome man had fucked me over the past week and how many loads I had taken from him. I counted up to five loads before the poppers hit me, and counting, much less more complex thoughts became impossible. "Please," I moaned, only thinking about another deadly load getting injected from my uncle's raw cock.

Uncle Nate needed no more prompting from me, and started to slide his cock into me. It was a bit sore from the week's exploits, but it felt good. Very good. It felt surprisingly natural, like I had always been getting fucked up the ass. He took his time, carefully working his shaft into me and letting me get used to his length and thickness. "Going slow, my boy," he said, "I want to work my husband's load into your hole. Work it deep into your body" I realized his short strokes in and out, getting ever deeper wasn't just for me to get used to him, but for him to make sure every load I got had an equal chance to to implant itself in my body.

"Fucking hot, boo" Jason said. He was still lying beside me and he had an arm around me. He held me down as his man fucked my hole. "Seed our boy again," he continued as he leaned in to kiss me. "You want it, don't you?" he asked me, almost whispering the dangerous thought into my ear.

Between Jason's hot body next to me, Nathan's hard cock inside of me, and the last lingering effects of the poppers, all I could think about was how good I felt. "Please," I said, not sure if it was a response to Jason's question, or a plea to Nathan to knock me up with his seed. Underneath me, my cock was a solid column of hard flesh and I was dripping copious amounts of pre-cum onto the bed.

"Fuck, he needs it," Jason said. "You're gonna breed him good?" he asked Nathan. "Fuck up our boy properly?"

Nathan adjusted his position, now lying on top of me, just like Jason had been. "Of course, my love. Feels so amazing to be fucking in your spooge and to feel your poz cum surrounding my cock." Jason leaned in to kiss him. As the two made out, I took another hit from the poppers. "You want my load?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah," I said, handing the poppers to Nathan. "You're gonna cum this soon?"

"This morning, yeah. I've been thinking about your hole since I woke up. And fucking with Jason's sloppy seed isn't helping." He did a long hit from the poppers, then handed the bottle back to me. By the time I had gotten the top on, he was pounding my hole hard. "I'm gonna breed you, hot boy. You going to take my poz load?"

"Of course. Give me your deadly load, Uncle Nate. Breed me good and fuck me hard." I squeezed my ass around his cock, ready to milk out a load from him. Deep inside me, his hard cock was finding all of the familiar, pleasurable spots again. Even over the few short days we had been together, my ass had started to conform to his cock, and he was able to slide in and out easily. Of course, the lube and Jason's cum didn't hurt his efforts.

Although Nate said he was going to cum quickly, he didn't cum immediately. Even though as I was focused on getting every toxic load I could from my uncles, I was loving the feeling of getting fucked, of being filled up by a man's hard cock. I didn't mind the prolonged ass pounding at all. Besides, I knew each stroke of Nathan's dick worked more of Jason's load into my tender hole and my receptive young body.

Jason was still lying next to me with his hand wrapped around us two, and he was whispering into Nathan's ear. Despite being right next to them, I could only hear snatches of what he was saying. "Breed him." "Feel my cum up there." "Make him your new poz boy." Whatever he was saying, it was working. After a few short minutes of pounding, I heard the signal change in Nathan's breathing that I now knew meant he was getting close.

"Gonna breed you, my boy. Gonna fucking infect you," Nathan grunted. His cock swelled in my hole, and he gave a hard shove, pushing it deep into my body. I felt his first spurt and coupled with a guttural moan from him, my hole was suddenly wetter than it had been a few moments before.

"Please, Uncle, breed your boy. Fuck it in deep." There were several more forceful thrusts into my hole, each one punctuated with another moan from Nathan.

Jason watched both of us closely. "Yeah, Greg, take my man's poz load up your raw ass. Let us infect you, make you our hot poz boy," he said, encouraging both of us. Nathan responded with a few more spurts of cum into me but then his orgasm waned. Even though he had been on top of me, I felt him relax as it ended, letting more of his weight rest on me.

Nathan had already been sweaty from his run, and our morning ass pounding only made him sweatier. It was dripping off of him and onto my body. I was still horny and I wanted every part of my Uncle Nate so badly. Now, it wasn't enough just to have his cock inside of me and to have his cum inside of me. I had a sudden urge to lick his body clean, to taste his man-sweat, to have it also become a part of me. I wanted any fluid of his I could get; I wanted it in my body. But, our positions made that option hard, so I had to settle for turning my head back towards him, and giving him a long kiss. "Needed that fuck, huh?" Jason asked.

"You have no idea," I said.

"Actually, I do," Jason said. "It was the same way for me. There's something about Nathan that makes the desire, the need even more all-consuming." He smiled. "His cum is like a drug. Maybe a poison."

I could only nod in complete agreement; Nathan had forced his tongue back into my mouth. Jason joined us and our three tongues were intertwined. It felt good; I was enjoying the deep intimacy we had been able to develop. I could almost forget about my own throbbing cock beneath me. Finally, Nathan broke it off, and pulled his cock out of my ass. He rolled off of me, landing on the other side of me from Jason.

"What do you guys want to do today?" he asked. "We could probably go somewhere, see some sights, if you wanted, Greg."

"Or, we could just have a leisurely day, get some brunch and hang out by the pool," Jason countered. "And work on not getting tan lines." I had already decided that I wanted to stay at the house. Nor had I been planning on wearing anything by the pool; I was glad Jason agreed with me.

"I like Jason's plan better," I said. The start of school was going to be busy, and one last day of relaxation was a very appealing option. Not to mention, I'd get another few loads from my hunky uncles this afternoon and maybe, finally, get a chance to get off myself.

"Works for me," Nathan said. "But we need to shower before getting brunch." Jason jumped off the bed, and headed into the bathroom. He turned on the water in the shower. But before I could get up, Nathan grabbed me and pulled me close. He kissed me; his goatee rubbing against my smooth face. "I'm glad you're here," he said. "I'm glad you and Jason are getting along. And I'm really glad you're letting him be a poz dad for you. It means a lot to me. And, I know, to him."

"It's been a pleasure," I said. "Really, more of a fantasy come true." It was true. I had been dreaming about this for months. Although not a single one of my detailed jerk-off fantasies had actually come true, the entire week ended up being better than all of the fantasies put together. "I just hope it takes," I said.

"Well, we'll continue to work on you and that sweet sore hole of yours until it does. Now, let's get clean. At least our bodies." He helped me to my feet, whistling at my erection. "And we'll need to help you out with that monster dick of yours today, no doubt." He swatted at it playfully, and it bobbed in the warm air. "We know how to grow them, huh?"

In the bathroom, Jason had gotten out towels for us and was doing a final adjustment on the water temperature. "In you go," Jason said, motioning for me to step into the large shower. It was more than big enough for the three of us so Jason and Nathan followed me into the shower. We all stood under the warm water, washing away the accumulated sweat, lube, grime, and pre-cum matted in our hair. Jason grabbed a bar of soap, and started to lather me up. Nathan did his best to get in our way, and managed to get a good bit of his body lathered up into the process. I took the soap and returned the favor for Jason, as Nathan continued to play around, finally getting completely covered in soap as well.

With the three of us were covered in the slippery lather and our hands sliding over each other's bodies, we spent several pleasurable minutes stroking various body parts. Even after my Uncles' intense morning fucks, with all the attention, their cocks both got just as hard as mine. "Again?" I asked. "So soon?"

"Definitely at least one today," Jason said. "But I need to build up a big load for you first." He stood under the water and washed off the soap.

Nathan grabbed me from behind, his cock sliding into my ass crack. "You'll get another one from me as well. But you're going to have to learn patience and wait a bit." He nibbled on my ear a bit, as one hand slid down my smooth body and he found my erect cock. "And if you are good, the two of us will take care of this monster sneaky snake as well." We joined Jason under the water, and rinsed off.

I was the first out of the shower, drying off, then headed back into the bedroom, where I tried to find some clothes. Jason and Nathan stayed in the bathroom, and I could hear them talking but they were quiet enough that I couldn't make out the words. Shortly they emerged, holding hands and smiling like horny teenagers. "We did another coin toss. Your ass won," Jason said. "Or lost, depending on your point of view. It's going down. This afternoon. By the pool. Be ready."

"Works for me," I said. I was still naked, wandering around the bedroom and trying to remember where I had scattered my clothes over the course of the past day. It seemed like each piece had come off multiple times between the patio, the hot tub, and the bedroom. My uncles had gathering up the clothes they had also spread across the room and tossed them into a pile in the corner. Both of their cocks were still semi-hard, bouncing as they walked around the room. "Do you guys ever get soft?" I asked.

"Not around you," Jason said. Nathan nodded in agreement, as he struggled to fit himself into a tight pair of underwear. He filled them out nicely, and it was hard for me to resist the temptation to kneel down and worship the handsome older man. "Now get dressed, boy. I'm hungry," Jason continued.

Behind Jason, Nathan rolled his eyes at his husband. "You better do it. A hungry Jason is a cranky Jason." Jason had found some underwear and pulled it on. As he bent down to pick some other piece of clothing up, I saw that there was a cut-out for his ass, leaving him exposed and beautifully vulnerable. It was my first good view of Jason's butt. I suddenly realized how beautiful a man's ass could be, and in particular how amazing Jason's was. Firm and muscular, his two cheeks begged to be spread apart and violated. I wanted nothing more than to kneel down, and stick my face in there. I needed to lick his hole, tell him how amazing it was, and then force my cock deep into him.

"You staring at my ass, boy?" Jason said, noticing my possessing gaze.

"Uh," I stammered. But then I realized Nathan had fucked him uncountable times, and he had spent the last day or so fucking me. This wasn't a high-school gym, and there was no reason to deny the obvious. "Yeah. Yeah, I was." He had stood up now and was stepping into a pair of shorts.

"Don't worry. You'll get to fuck it one of these days. We just have more pressing matters to deal with first."

"Like?" Nathan asked, giving Jason a hard slap on the butt.

"Well, first food. And hopefully a Bloody Mary. Then we've got to get our little nephew knocked up." He pulled on a t-shirt. Nathan also finished dressing as well. I had managed to get some clothes on, but was still looking for my shirt. "Here," Jason said. "Take one of mine." He tossed me a t-shirt.

"Or one of mine," Nathan said, pointedly correcting Jason.

"Sorry, One of ours," Jason said, correcting himself. "Where to?" he asked.

"State Street Grill?" Nathan said.

"Close. Good. Sounds perfect." The three of us left the bedroom, put on our shoes, and headed out the door. "It's a ten minute walk," Jason said. "Or a two minute drive, a ten minute hunt for parking, and then a five minute walk."

"I'm fine with walking. I've spent too much time sitting in a car this week." I easily fell in between the two men as we walked down the street. They made no effort to hide the attraction between us, occasionally one or the other would run a hand down my back, or pat my ass. I felt open and comfortable with them. I realized how much I had been craving this easy intimacy with other men; the experiences in high school had been furtive and rushed and I never got ot speak about it afterwards.

As we walked we talked about the logistics for tomorrow. It was going to be busy on campus, and we needed to figure out how to manage getting Nathan back home. After spending several minutes talking past each other, we finally realized that Jason would be getting off work right about when Nathan and I figured we'd be done, and it would be an easy detour for him to pick up Nathan. "I think we really need some food," I said, as we realized how simple it would actually be.

"No kidding," Nathan said. "And we're here." He opened the door for us, and we walked in. We quickly got a table, sat down and started to look over the menu.

"Hi, I'm Sean, and I'll be your..." I looked up and saw a hot young man. "Oh. It's you," he continued. "And who's the new one?" he asked, smiling at me. I tried not to stare, but he was very good looking and looked almost familiar.

"Hands off, Sean," Nathan said. "He's my nephew, Greg."

"He seems old enough to make his own decisions," Sean said. "And I haven't even touched him. Yet. But first, some drinks?"

"Fuck yes," Jason said. "Bloody Mary. Coffee."

"Same for me," Nathan said.

"And you?" Sean asked. "A virgin Mary? But I can think of other ways for you to find salvation." He winked at me.

"I'll take that," I said.

"I'll get those in for you," he said, as he walked away."

"You know him, it seems like?" I asked.

"Yeah," Nathan said. "Not quite an ex of mine. We hung out a lot after Alan, fucked a lot. But it never really worked out for us. Anyway, he has a serious boyfriend now. Not that that stops him much," Nathan explained.

"But we're still really close with him and his boyfriend, Vic. Both of them are still over frequently as well." Jason continued. He turned closer to me. "And he helped out when I was chasing," he said, almost whispering in my ear.

"Chasing?"

"You know, looking to get pozzed up."

I was silent. I hadn't really thought much about how Jason had gotten infected. He had told me it had involved Uncle Nate, but somehow, I had always thought it had been an accident. It had not crossed my mind that it had been intentional. "You wanted it?"

"Well. I wanted Nathan." Under the table he reached across me and grabbed Nathan's leg. "Badly enough that I didn't care about HIV. And he wouldn't let me fuck him until I was also HIV+. So, your uncle did most of the hard work, but a few other guys got to help out. Sean was one of them."

"Do you regret it?" I asked Jason.

"Never. It is a very small price to pay for the most amazing man ever. And the feeling of power when I'm in a neg hole..." he trailed off, a big smile on his face.

"Guys," Nathan interjected, "Let's talk about this somewhere else." I looked around, and realized that although the restaurant wasn't very busy, it wasn't deserted. "Remember to tell Jason your reasons for getting it though. I think he'll appreciate it."

"I think I need a real drink first, before I can do that," I said. Almost as soon as I said it, Sean re-appeared, carrying a tray of drinks. He set down some water, then put three bloody marys in front of each of us.

"Here you go, boys. Enjoy," he said. He winked at me, and I wondered just how virginal my drink was. "You need a bit more time with the menu?" he asked, again not letting his eyes off of me.

"Yeah, I do," I said.

"Well, if I can help you in any way, let me know." His emphasis on "any way" made it clear what he wanted. I took the opportunity to look him over a little better. I estimated he was in his late twenties, maybe a little shorter than my 5'8" height and very skinny, with straight brownish-blond hair and blue eyes. He was smooth shaven and it seemed like he would have trouble growing a beard anyway. I wondered what he had hidden under the waiter's uniform.

"Something caught your eye?" Nathan asked, as he walked away.

"Yeah. He's cute," I said. I was a little embarrassed to be put on the spot like that; like I was back in middle school having to tell my parents which girls at school I liked.

"Plus he's got a big cock, especially for such a skinny boy," Jason said. "And a great ass. You should ask if he wants to come over this afternoon. He might let you fuck him."

"Serious?" I asked. It was a very different world than I had experienced in high school, one where sex was this easy and informal.

"Absolutely," Nathan said. "And do you know what you want? To eat," he quickly added, then corrected himself once more, "For brunch."

"I'm getting an omlette," I said. Nathan flagged Sean down, and the stud took our order. I could have been imagining it, but he was still staring at me more than was necessary.

As he walked away, I took a sip of the bloody mary. As I expected, there was the taste of alcohol. "Stronger than you expected?" Nathan asked, smiling.

"Yeah," I said sheepishly. I excused myself to wash my hands. I found the restroom towards the back of the restaurant. When I walked in, Sean was standing at the lone urinal, pissing. When he finished, he turned around and looked me over, his cock still hanging out. Jason wasn't wrong; for a short, skinny guy, his cock seemed absolutely massive.

"You like?" he asked, noticing me staring.

"Uh...yeah," I said. I guessed hard, it would be at least as big as Nathan's shaft. In fact, it was probably even bigger. "Um," I stammered. I leapt, unsure of what the answer would be. "You want to come over later?"

"Nathan's?"

"Yeah," I said. "We were going to hang out by the pool."

He cut to the chase. "Can I fuck you?" He was still smiling and his cock starting to get hard at the thought.

"Yeah, of course you can."

"Just so you know, I'm poz. And I only fuck raw."

I smiled. "Perfect. That's very cool. Nathan's been fucking me bareback for the past week."

"That fucking bastard! He always gets the hot guys first." He smiled, shook his cock, and then literally stuffed it back into his tight black pants. "I'm off at 2:00. And if you're packing anything like what Nathan has, you better plan on fucking me as well." He washed his hands carefully, and headed back I washed my hands, then returned to our table.

"And? We saw Sean come out of the restroom a little after you went in," Jason asked me, as I sat down.

"Yeah," I said. "He's probably coming over after he's done working here. If that's alright?"

"Of course," Nathan said. "It'll be nice to see him. And, you fucking him? Or he fucking you? Or both?"

"Hopefully both, but we'll see, I guess," I said. Our food came out right then. Unfortunately, another server carried it out. We dug in, and the first few minutes were quiet while we ate. Only as we finished did we start to talk again. It was idle chit-chat for the most part; I was more cognizant that we were in public. I needed to be more careful about what I said, not so much about sex, but about the our family and especially about my chasing the bug.

"Everything good?" Sean asked, as be dropped off the bill.

"Very good as always," Nathan said. "And Greg says we're going to see you shortly?"

"Oh fuck yeah," Sean said. "I'm off here at 2:00." Nathan handed Sean a credit card, and he took it away.

"Thanks for brunch, Uncle Nate," I said. I looked at my watch. It was already a quarter to one. The day was quickly flying by. I wished I had more time to spend with Nathan and Jason, not to mention Sean as well, before I had to go to school. In a week, I'd have homework to do and books to study. Soon, the past week would be just a distant, pleasant memory. Although, with luck, I would have a permanent souvenir of the week coursing through my blood stream. It would have taken over my body by then. But it was the companionship and closeness with these men I was going to miss the most.

"My pleasure, boy," Nathan replied. "Any last minute shopping you need to do?" he asked, as he signed the credit card slip. "I think there may be a tiny bit of space left in the car."

"Nah. I'm good, I think." We got up and walked back to Nathan's place. "Joint?" I asked, as we walked by the SUV.

"I'll pass," Jason said. "Drug tests, you know."

"I'll take one," Nathan said. I grabbed the bag of weed and some rolling papers, and followed the men into their house. "Something to drink?" Nathan asked as we paused in the living room.

"I'll have a beer," Jason said. "Same?" he asked me as I rolled up a fat joint.

"Sure," I replied and handed the joint and lighter to Nathan. He did a hit, handed it back to me, then disappeared into the kitchen. As I did my first toke of the day, Jason headed back to the bedroom. I was alone for a moment, enjoying the sweet smell of the weed, and marveling at how much this short week had changed me. I had packed and left my parent's home; I had driven across the US; and tomorrow I'd be moving into my college dorm room. But those were small changes compared to the other things that had happened to me. I had let two HIV positive men fuck me. More than that, I had seduced one of them and begged the other to fuck me. The two things I was looking forward to most right now was for the two men to bareback me several more times this afternoon. Second was over the weekend, getting to bareback some hot, unsuspecting frat boy.

Almost simultaneously both Nate and Jason came back to the living room. Nate had three beers and a camera, and Jason had a stack of beach towels and some sunscreen. "Go out back?" Jason asked and Nathan nodded. The three of us walked out to the small pool in the back. Nathan started off by removing his shirt, kicking off his shoes, then finally dropping his shorts. He was standing there undressed and naked, his hairy chest glistening in the bright southern Californian sunshine. I turned to Jason. He was already down to his underwear, the sun catching his smooth skin and highlighting his tattoo. "Your turn," Jason said.

I handed the joint to Nathan, and followed my uncles' lead; I quickly stripped off my clothes and felt the sun against my skin. "Sunscreen?" Nate asked. He took the bottle from Jason. He poured some on his hand, then proceeded to rub it all over Jason's back and shoulders.

"You too," Jason said, as he motioned for me to stand in front of him. He started by rubbing the thick cream on my back, then worked his way down. He spent a lot time rubbing it into my ass, probably more than he needed to. He took a finger, slick with the oil, and let it sneak into my crack. Once inside, he gently probed my hole. But before I could react, he started on my shoulders and arms. "Turn around," he said. I did, and faced him. He poured more sunscreen on his hand, and covered my chest with it. He worked his way down, covering my stomach, then my aching cock. With the slippery lotion, he stroked my cock teasing it just enough to get me hard. "Need to make sure everything is covered," he said.

"Now, it's your turn to turn around," Nathan said to Jason. Nathan covered Jason's body with the sunscreen. Nathan also covered Jason's cock with the cream. It took just a few quick strokes by Nathan for Jason to get as hard as me.

"You get to do Nathan," Jason told me, as he handed me the bottle. I started on his back, then worked my way down to his ass. It was the first time I got to explore his ass closely; it was firm and muscular. I longed for the time when I would to be able to thrust my cock into it. Yesterday morning, when Nathan had last serviced me now seemed like a very long time ago. The last time I had fucked a guy was several weeks ago; some closeted frat guy home from college. I had met him online; his parents were away for the weekend. I had fucked him on the couch in his living room. He never asked about my status, nor did he make me wear a condom.

"Not yet, boy," Nathan said, reading my mind and intuiting my desire to fuck him. "You know what it's going to take to get inside of Jason or me." He turned around, and I continued to spread the sunscreen over his chest, working my way down to his stomach, and then to his cock. I needed only a stroke or two before he too was erect like Jason and myself. It felt good to be outside, in the sun, surrounded by two hot, naked men and all three of us erect and aroused. Nathan grabbed the joint, and lit it. "Let's do this afternoon properly," he said, taking a few hits from it.

"Right on," Jason said. As Nathan and I passed the joint back and forth, we all did some touch-up work on the sunscreen, then set up four lounge chairs by the pool. Between the two of us, we quickly took care of the joint. Just as the joint was nearly finished, Jason even took a quick hit from it. Nathan and Jason lay back on the chairs holding hands. I ran back into the house to get the rest of the weed and papers. The clock said it was already two o'clock, and I wondered if Sean was on his way here from the restaurant.

As I walked back towards pool, Nathan called out, "Sean's on his way." My cock twitched; I wanted him to let me fuck him, as well as breed my hole. I quickly rolled two more joints for all of us to share before he arrived. My timing was perfect. Right as I finished rolling the second one, the gate opened, and Sean walked in. He had lost the long sleeve white shirt from the restaurant, and was now in a white tank top but with the same dark black pants. "Make yourself comfortable," Nathan said, as Sean dropped his bag by one of the chairs. "And properly undressed."

"Thanks," he said. "I will." He kicked off his shoes, and pulled off his tank top. He was a a skinny guy, with just enough muscle to not be just skin and bones. In the bright sun, his pale complexion and sandy hair almost glowed. He undid his belt and pants, then let them slide down, exposing his tight, bright blue briefs. Even semi-soft and packed into his underwear, his cock seemed larger than it had been in the restaurant. It was almost comically outsized for his skinny frame. "You mind?" he asked, as he reached into a bag and pulled out a small black bag.

"No," Nathan answered, "But do it inside, ok?"

"Of course," Sean said as he stepped out of his pants. He took the bag, and disappeared into the house, his tight ass bouncing in his blue underwear.

"What was that?" I asked, once the door had closed behind Sean.

"Sean likes to slam," Nathan said. I must have had a puzzled look on my face, because he continued. "Sorry. Slamming is inject crystal meth."

"Meth?" I asked. "Isn't that dangerous?"

"It can be," Nathan said. "Especially if you get addicted easily."

"Have you ever done it?" I asked.

"Yeah. Both of us. And we still do, although very rarely."

"Really?" I was shocked. I had only heard the official line repeated endlessly at school: all drugs were bad, and meth was the worst. I had never believed it. I had smoked pot all through high school, and so far, the worst that had happened was that I had gotten into my first choice college and had some amazing sex.

"Yeah," he said. "It can be a very intense, sexual experience. But you want to be sure you know how it affects you. In a controlled setting."

"But, Sean seems so normal. Not what I was expecting." I had only seen the media portrayals of toothless hillbillies doing meth. Not a hung, sexy young man.

"He is," Jason interjected. "Now at least."

"Yeah," Nathan said. "He and his boyfriend Vic were pretty bad a few years ago."

"It was totally out of control. And we nearly got sucked in as well. But then they got cleaned up, and got a handle on it," Jason said.

"Almost surprisingly under control, now," Nathan continued. "But that was a crazy time. Not all bad though." Sean was in the house less than five minutes; when he came out, he looked almost no different than before, other than a slightly dreamy look in his eyes. His underwear was now in his hands, along with his small black case, and his cock was now semi-erect, bobbing with his every step. "All good?" Jason asked.

"Oh yeah," he said. "And are those joints on the table?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. "Help yourself."

"Thanks," Sean said, "I think I will." He took one of the joints and lit it up, then did a long hit. His cock stiffened a bit more, now sticking out in front of him. "Like it?" he asked me.

"Oh yeah," I said, as I took a joint and lit it. I did a few puffs, then handed it to Sean. He took a few long draws from it, and offered it to Nathan.

"I'm good for now," Nathan said. "You two share it."

Sean motioned for me to shotgun his hit; it didn't surprise me that it turned into a kiss. His tongue started to explore my mouth. He wrapped his free hand around my waist and pulled me in close as our cocks started to harden nearly simultaneously. He broke off the kiss and took another long hit from the joint but still kept his arm around me. Locked in his embrace, I took the opportunity to study his face. He still looked young, but I could see the start of a few faint lines around his blue eyes. His lips were red and moist, and I wanted him to finish his drag so I could kiss him again.

As soon as he was done with his hit, he leaned in towards me again to kiss. I eagerly opened my mouth, but this time I forced my tongue into his mouth. His eyes widened at the unexpected intrusion and his cock twitched in pleasure. As we kissed, he slowly exhaled his hit into me. When both of us needed some air, I broke off our kiss. I let go of the last of the hit and he whispered into my ear. "So, you want to fuck me first? Or do I fuck you first?"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jason staring at the two of us, slowly stroking his cock. "Come on boys, enough making out. We want to see some hard core raw fucking," he said.

I reached down and grabbed Sean's dick. I could just barely wrap my hands around it. I wondered how I was ever going to get it into my hole, even as much as had it been worked out by my uncles. But I also wondered if I could stand another moment without him inside of me. "I want you inside me first," I said, loud enough for Jason to hear.

"You know I'm poz, right? And I don't pull out, either?" Sean asked me. He whispered it, making sure my two uncles didn't hear him.

"They're poz as well. And they didn't pull out either," I replied, indicating Nathan and Jason. "I know what I want. And you definitely have everything that I want," I continued. I squeezed Sean's hard cock, leaving it to him to decide what I wanted more: his virus, or his hard shaft.

"I think you'll get everything you want and need," Sean said. He pushed me down, back into one of the lounge chairs and spread my legs. He dove in, and started by licking my balls then worked his way further down. His wet tongue found my hole, and he started to open up my hole carefully. As he rimmed me, Nathan and Jason gathered around me. Jason kneeled down by me, and started to make out, while Nathan grabbed one of his ever-present cameras, and started to take pictures of Sean working on my hole and Jason's tongue in my mouth.

There had the various solo scenes during our trip out here, but this was the first time that I was in the middle of sex while Nathan took pictures. I had expected it would happen eventually, and I hardly cared when it was between men as hot as Jason and Sean. One part of me knew that if the photos got out, it could be embarrassing for me. But, my cock was thinking about all the guys who would jerk off, wishing they were me, as well as the ones who would dream of being Sean or Jason.

"You mind?" Nathan asked me, although after he had spent a few minutes taking pictures, it seemed like too little, too late.

"Not at all," I said. I started to play with my cock. I was so turned on by Sean's rimming, Jason's insistent kissing, and Nathan's obvious adoration of my body that I was already pretty hard. As soon as I touched it, it stiffened up all the way.

Sean took a break from munching at my hole, and admired my erection. "Fuck, that's nice. You've gotta give it to me this afternoon," he said, before he took the head into his mouth, licking off the drops of pre-cum. I grabbed the back of his head, and slowly pulled him down onto my shaft. He was a natural cocksucker just like Nathan. There was only the slightest pause in his trajectory as my shaft entered his throat. I thought I was going to explode right there. Seemingly there had been long years since the last time I had gotten off.

"Don't cum yet," Jason whispered into my ear. "Enjoy it, let that load grow deep in your balls." I focused not on the wet mouth on my cock teasing me towards orgasm, but on Jason's soft tongue on my skin and his warm breath in my ear. "That's what I do. Let the load build up and let the virus seep into my semen." His head was pressing against mine in a rhythmic motion. I tried to turn to see what Jason was doing, but his muscular torso blocked any view. "I'm jerking off," he said softly. "Getting another load ready for your gut."

"Please," I said, teasing his ear with my tongue. "I want you to infect me. I want you to be my poz dad, just like Nathan." Sean had returned to my asshole, and his tongue was working over my hole. The weed had definitely hit me, and I felt relaxed and blissed out. All I cared about was being happy, and I already was having so much fun. I wanted to share the experience and make these amazing men around me happy as well. "I want you two so much," I managed to say, before Sean began another oral assault on my hole.

"You'll want this," Nathan said, handing a bottle of lube to Sean. I didn't remember him bringing it out, but was thankful it had appeared. Sean stopped tonguing my hole, and straddled the chair. His cock was resting against my balls as he poured the lube on his shaft, then let some drip down my crack. He easily slid a finger into me, then worked in a second and finally, a third, opening me up enough to just maybe be able to take his fat rod.

"Please," I moaned. I was squirming, my need for fresh, toxic seed driving all of my thoughts and actions. "I need you inside me." Sean pulled his fingers out of my hole, and placed his cock right up against my freshly lubricated and open hole.

I tried my best to push myself down on Sean's thick head, but he had grabbed onto my legs and was holding me in place. "Eager boy, aren't you?" he said, smiling at me. "You'll get it, don't worry. I just want to go slow at first." I knew he was right; the past few days had been an intense introduction to bottoming. Today, I needed to go slow, especially for a cock with the length and girth of Sean's. "I'm going to enjoy this. A lot," he said, as he flexed his hips. His cock entered and his penetration and domination of my body had officially begun.

I was immediately glad that Sean had decided to go slow. He was far thicker than either of my uncles and just his dickhead was stretching me open more than either Nathan or Jason had accomplished. Nathan was still standing over us, still taking pictures of the entire scene: Sean penetrating me, Jason kissing me, and me between them, masturbating. He must have noticed the expression on my face, because he disappeared behind me for a moment, then returned with a bottle of poppers. "One more thing you'll want for this fuck," he said, handing them to me.

I grabbed them eagerly and took a long hit. As the poppers washed over me, I was able to relax more and let Sean open me up properly. Sean noticed me letting him in deeper and he moaned in pleasure. "So fucking good," he said. "I could get very used to this hole."

"Well, he's going to be in the area for a few years," Nathan said. "I bet he'd be willing to work something out with you, especially if you're willing to give up your hole as well."

"You want to fuck him?" Jason whispered into my ear. "See your raw cock slide into him, drip your pre-cum up there, then shoot a hot load?" I could only nod in response. I had been dying to fuck Nathan for as long as I could remember. I had fantasized about Jason since I first saw him naked several years ago; he had run from the bathroom to the guest bedroom and I had gotten a peek at his naked body. I was now so horny, I'd fuck almost anyone or anything with a pulse and a hole. The hot, short, skinny little guy currently plowing my ass was more than acceptable. "You think he can take all of your big cock?"

I hoped that he could take me; Sean had gotten his entire shaft into me and was starting to slowly pump my hole. If a novice like me could take his massive tool, an expert fucker like him would be able to take my cock with ease. "Fuck, that's a damn big tool you have there," Sean said. "I guess it runs in the family." He reached down to stroke me in synchrony with his own deep thrusts into my body. "Don't worry. I can take everything you have to give me. But first, you're going to have to take what I've got to give you."

"Please, Sean, give me your seed," I begged him. "Fuck, I need more of that sweet pozcum." After four days of getting bred, of getting my ass filled with virus-laden sperm, of now having three different, HIV-positive men breed me, I was more than getting used to it. However, each individual fuck was only a small, small step on the much longer journey I had started. Even finally getting a positive result on an HIV test would only be the first stopping point on the journey that would take the rest of my life. After that brief stop, I wanted to continue my explorations and find another willing man, and infect him. I wanted to see him just as eager to get my seed as I was to get Nathan's, Jason's, and now Sean's precious ball juice.

"Any time you want it boy, I'll breed this hot cumhole," Sean said. Despite the edginess of our conversations, the not-so-subtle references to virus, to disease, to being driven by our need for seed, there was never a sense of humiliation in the conversation. I had slowly realized how fluid the roles in this world really were: Nathan fucked Jason first. But he needed Jason's cock inside him just as badly. Right now, my primary goal was to get fucked. I needed these deadly men to seed my tender hole with their life-changing fluids. But as soon as that change had occurred, my priorities would change as well. I would be a champion sperm donor, not a prize-winning jizz receptacle. I'd be the one with the power of love and hate, health and sickness, and life and death itself. Even while I was still uninfected, these thoughts were making my cock hard, and my ass tingle. I wanted Sean's charged load inside me, so I could take the next short step on my journey.

"Please, Sean, blow your load in me. Add it to all of Uncle Nathan's loads, and all of Uncle Jason's loads. Mix them all up into a single, potent brew for my butt."

"You really sure you want this?" Jason asked. He was still kneeling next to me, kissing me and playing with my dark hair. Nathan was still taking pictures of the three of us as we concentrated on the the complex and often awkward dance of male on male on male fucking. No, better, to call it love making. Certainly, what had happened between Nathan and myself was love: the love of a father for his son, made totally real and physical. Jason was a mix: the love of a father, but also the love of a brother. Nathan would tell me what to do, but Jason would explain how I could achieve that goal. And Sean, well, he was maybe my kindred spirit. A little older, but I could easily see him becoming my guide to this new and wonderful world. He was seemingly fearless and ready for just about anything: sex, kink, drugs, bondage, play, porn, and groups. Sean's blue eyes had stayed locked on me, as I thought through all of the implications of what we might do together: the pains, the beautiful suffering, but also the pleasures. The doors that would get closed with my infection, but the many other doors that would suddenly be open for me. Many of those doors would lead to dark, scary and amazing places. "You ready? Ready for my demon-infested sperm, Greg?" He leaned in and kissed me, a gentle, deep kiss that contrasted with the hard pounding his cock was giving me.

"Yes, Sean, I am. I've wanted it for a long time. And to get it from my Uncle Nathan, my Uncle Jason, and from their..."

"Dealer and Marriage counselor?" Jason snorted. "That's more accurate than you might guess."

"From all of you. From your partners. Your friends. This creates a new family for me. I want this virus from all of you. Done properly."

"Fuck, boy," Sean said. "Keep that up, and you're going to get it a lot sooner than planned." He turned to Nathan. "You getting this down on film?"

"Of course I'm getting it. This is what I had hoped for Greg. My boy, being able to say not just what he wants, but what he needs. Now, give him what he needs now. Your poz cum. Deep in his unprotected neg hole." Nathan ended the speech with the click of the camera shutter. Jason leaned in between myself and Sean, adding his tongue to our intertwining bodies. With the intense summer sun on our bodies, and our close proximity, all of us were starting to sweat, and the sex just made us breathe more heavily. The sweat and heat made hitting the poppers an even more visceral experience. "Now, fuck me hard, and shoot your load inside me," I finally said. I wasn't going to be able to withstand his fuck much longer, and I wanted Sean's strain in my hole, where it could do the most good. Or the most damage. It was hard to tell the difference as the poppers clouded my mind.

I clenched my ass around Sean's thick rod, and begged him to shoot. "All in good time, Greg. I can't cum on command, like some guys." He glanced at Jason, then continued. "But just keep on telling me what you want, and you're going to get it plenty soon enough" I pulled him closer to me, and kissed him deeply before whispering into his ear.

I told him how he made me feel like a total cum bucket, just a warm, wet, living repository for his sperm. Or for any man's sperm. I want him to be one of the few who knocked me up. He was leaning against me, using the leverage from my body to force his cock ever deeper into me. Jason was still next too us, pressing us together, the sweat and lube coating our bodies was getting sticky, holding us together. Nathan was still taking pictures; sometimes close-ups of the places where our bodies met and penetrated, other times of the grins of pleasure, and the grimaces of uncertainty about how we all would fit together. We were living in the moment, heedless of the weeks and months still to come.

"Tell me you want it," Sean finally said. "And let me smell you pits."

"I want your sperm. I want your infected sperm. I want to you knock me up, shoot it into my unprotected hole." As I was making my needs so very clear, I raised my arm, and Sean buried his nose in my sweaty and, no doubt, musky pit.

"Like the best poppers ever," he said, pulling his face out of my armpits. He paused a moment, like he saw the wave of emotions, of pure masculine sexuality about to roll over him. Then he attacked my ass with renewed vigor, and within moments, his cock was steel. "Slow and drippy, but you're going to get all of it," he grunted, as the first stroke of his orgasm hit and he plunged into my body. Sean's cock pulsed, and its thick white payload was delivered where it needed to go. It went right where I wanted it to go. In that perfect moment I wanted it more than anything else. Several more loads of Sean's infected cocksnot made it into my hole, before he collapsed on top of me. "There's your first load for the afternoon," he said. We kissed. Of course, we were now connected more deeply than before. Now, we didn't need words to explain what we were thinking. "You need to let your uncles have their turn in that cummy hole." I turned and saw that both Nathan and Jason were beside me, their cocks hard and dripping. "But first, you need to show me what you're made of," he continued, "and fuck me hard, deep, and raw."

"It's finally your time, boy" Nathan said, running his hand possessively along my chest and stomach. He paused right at the base of my cock, and grabbed my erect shaft. "Time for you to use what you got," he said.

"Am I already?" I asked, hoping that what I had wanted so badly was now finally mine. I hated being this innocent young man, and I wanted to be dangerous, my cock a charged up pistol, ready to strike down the unsuspecting frat boys of school. Sean, even though he was already poz, was going to be the perfect test run of my new power.

"Unfortunately, I don't think so, boy," Nathan said. "I'm sorry. Usually its easy to tell when it takes. You'll probably get sick. And you've been in great shape this week."

"I don't care," Sean said. "I just want his cock in my hole, and his hot boy cum in my guts." His face had a combination of need and happiness; like he already knew I was going to fuck him and how good it was going to feel. He got up from kneeling between my legs, and moved forward just enough to straddle my cock.

"Not quite so fast there, Sean," Jason said, grabbing his shoulder and pulling Sean off me. "I have a better idea."

I was momentarily disappointed. I had been looking forward to this moment, and it was hard to have it taken from me so suddenly. "You," Jason said, indicating me, "get up." He continued, "And you," motioning to Sean, "Get on all fours on the chair." I got off the lounge chair right as Sean got on to it. His ass was sticking up and completely exposed, swaying slightly in the afternoon breeze. All I could think about was how good my cock would feel inside of him and how badly I wanted to breed Sean. "Now, it's your turn," Jason told me, handing me the bottle of lube. I poured it on my cock, then let a bit drip onto Sean's hole.

"First time raw?" Nathan asked.

"Not quite," I said. Most of the boys in high school had made me wear a condom. As I watched more bareback porn, especially the breeding porn, I realized how selfish they had been: denying me the pleasure that I knew bareback sex was. Finally, my senior year, I had started to bareback with a sophomore. It was everything I had imagined it would be, and, trite as it sounded, more. Every time I had to wear a rubber after that seemed like something less than sex.

"He's a great place to start," Jason said. My uncles were flanking me, their arms around my shoulders, and their free hands playing with their hard cocks. I had one hand on Sean's hip, the other hand guiding my hard erection to his pink hole. "Just think. Just you and Sean. No rubber between your hard cock and his poz hole," Jason whispered into my ear. "Fuck him good. Make it last."

When he said that, my cockhead was already poking up against Sean's hole. I couldn't contain my self any longer, and I pushed in. There was just the slightest hint of resistance from Sean's hole, but then he opened up and let me in. The warmth of his hole bloomed around my tool, engulfing it in a an all-to-rare world of pleasure. I knew, immediately, that this was what I would spend the rest of my life pursuing: a man's raw hole, given to me freely, willingly, and knowingly around my hard cock. "It's amazing, isn't it?" Nathan said, seeing the expression on my face.

"Don't stop yet, man," Sean said. "I want all of you inside me." I slid my cock the rest of the way into the skinny man. It was hard to believe that there was enough space for my tool in his small frame, but he took every inch making only moans of pleasure. I couldn't hold back, and rather than letting him have a chance to get used to me, I immediately began pounding his hole. I wanted to feel every inch of Sean's hole and how good he could make my cock feel.

"Slow down there, cowboy," Jason said. "We have some other plans for you now." As he spoke, Nathan moved behind me, and his hard cock slid into my crack. "Since you're already lubed up and ready," Jason continued, "It's time for you to get a few more loads up there."

Nathan bent me over slightly, just enough to line up his cock with my hole. With a hand on my waist, he held me in place in order to make sure that my cock stayed inside of Sean. Jason poured lube on his husband's cock and then Nathan pushed it into me. I had already been well-lubricated and opened up by Sean's tool, and my hole now readily swallowed Nathan's cock. As Nathan started to pound my hole, all of us could hear the squishing noises he was making with the load Sean had already shot inside of me. "Fuck man," Nathan said. "You really filled our boy up with your cum."

"Of course," Sean said. "No one asked me to pull out, least of all Greg." As I got used to Nathan's steady strokes into my hole, I started to find my own rhythm to fuck Sean without interrupting Nathan. I liked being in between these two hot men; my cock buried inside the warm, raw hole of a young poz man, and my masculine, infected uncle's cock was, in turn, buried deep inside of me. All I could think about was sex: ass, balls, erections, cum, penetration, and fluids. I wanted to feel my cock in every hole I could find and I wanted to feel every cock I could find in my hole.

"Don't cum yet," Jason told me, tweaking one of my nipples. "Nathan needs to give you one more of his loads. And I still need to fuck my load into your hole."

"I'm doing my best," I gasped. Sean was squeezing his ass around my cock and I was already dripping pre-cum into his hole. TO make it even worse, Nathan had found the perfect spots in my ass. He was carefully pressing his cockhead against each of them in turn. Each of his deep thrusts milked out another drip of pre-cum into Sean's hole.

Jason leaned into me and gave me a deep kiss. "This your first raw hole?" he asked me.

"Almost," I said. It was nothing like the inexpert sophomore I had been fucking.

"You're going to be spoiled," he said. "Sean's an amazing bottom."

"He wasn't bad as a top either," I said. Nathan grabbed on to my hips, and started to pound my hole harder. I had gotten used to Nathan fucking me, and I could tell from the change in his breathing that meant he had been getting close. "Yeah, Uncle, fuck me hard and breed me deep," I begged. As much as I had been enjoying fucking Sean's ass, I was still craving more poz cum. Even though I dreamt of it being different, I knew that my uncles' breeding efforts had not yet taken hold, and I was still uninfected. In the heat of the moment, all it meant to me was that I had to try harder. I had to take more loads, I had to take them more often, and I had to take them deeper.

Even though I was having a lot of fun fucking Sean, I knew sex would be even better when I could shoot a charged load in the bottom. I was envious of Nathan. He was so collected, so calm, so masculine when his cock was inside of me. He clearly knew exactly how powerful he was and how easy it would be for him to destroy and then re-create my life with his charged fuck tool. I wanted to grow into a man just like him, to know that power and yet still be able to wield it with the same confidence and assurance that he possessed.

"Yeah, boy, take my charged load," Nathan moaned. He thrust his cock into me, and I felt that familiar bloom of warmth deep in my hole. Nathan grunted, lost in the pleasure of his orgasm. My own cock twitched deep in Sean's hole, but I forced myself to concentrate on Nathan's cock. I didn't want to cum until after I gave Jason a chance to add his own load to my ever-growing collection. I squeezed my hole, trying to milk out every deadly drop from my uncle's hard cock. In the heat of his orgasm, he leaned over my torso and started to nibble on the nape of my neck. "That's right, boy, milk out my toxic sperm," Nathan said. As he forced his cock deeper into me, and I squeezed my ass harder, the nibbles became closer to bites. Far from hurting me, it only pushed my limits further and made me slam into Sean's hole harder.

"Please, give it to me," I begged Nathan, feeling his hard cock still exploding with clockwork regularity in my hole, adding spurt after spurt of charged-up cum to the gift Sean had already given me.

"Hungry, aren't you?" Sean said. His body was tense under me. He was clearly working hard to be able to withstand my pounding, but I didn't care. In fact, it was a turn-on, to see how much mental control he needed to take my cock without breaking. All I wanted was to get my cock deep in him and deposit my load inside of him. I was only sad that my load wasn't as toxic as all of the hot men surrounding me.

"Fuck yeah," I said, not sure if I was answering Sean's question or just begging for more seed from Nathan. Nathan's thrusts slowed down, as he injected the last wonderful drops of his seed into my hole. I expected him to use his still-hard cock to work his load into my body, but as soon as his orgasm was over, he pulled out. I didn't have to worry. Nathan immediately stepped aside, and let Jason take his place behind me. Jason lined up his cock, and slid it into my well-lubricated hole.

"Damn, that's a sloppy hole," Jason said, as his cock tunneled deep into my body. Before I could say anything, Nathan held the poppers under my nose. I had no choice but to inhale. The poppers washed over me, and I was once again lost in a world of pure sexual pleasure. It was hard for me to tell where the boundaries between Sean and myself were, or where Jason's cock ended and my hole began. The three of us felt like a single creature, our individual bodies merging into one erect, aroused creature focused on the passion of men and the exchange of semen. That exchange would eventually prove deadly for all of us.

Next, Nathan gave Sean a hit of the poppers, and the effect on him the same as one me. "Please, Greg, fuck me," he moaned, pressing his ass into my cock, and squeezing it hard. "Give me your load, man, fuck me deep." I felt the familiar tingling at the tip of my cock, and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold off much longer.

Jason took the bottle of poppers from Nathan, and did a hit himself. "Damn boy," he moaned. "I want to sperm your hole so badly," he said, pounding my ass hard.

"I can't hold off much longer," I said, my hips thrusting hard into Sean's body. My cock was stiffening, and I could feel that the slow drip of pre-cum was turning into a veritable *******, anticipating of my orgasm.

"Shoot in me, please," Sean begged. "Don't pull out. Don't waste it." He thrust his ass back and clamped down on my cock. I stopped trying to hold back and rammed my cock deep into him. My balls tightened up, and a wonderful surge of sperm shot through my shaft right into Sean's waiting hole. As I started to shoot my clean, pure sperm into Sean, Jason's cock also stiffened and surged. He unloaded a spurt of dirty, infected semen into my waiting hole, right in synchrony with my orgasm. Quickly, the three of us fell into a vicious, re-enforcing circle of insemination: Sean would squeeze on my cock, which made me shoot another wad of cum into his hole; in shooting, I tightened my own ass which milked out more of Jason's deadly sperm. In turn, that made me unload some more into Sean. Together, the three of us were locked in an unyielding orgasm, which drained our balls and filled our holes.

Sadly, eventually, our three-way orgasmic ordeal faded. Jason's balls were drained first: he had already unloaded into me earlier in the morning. Then, my balls were tapped out. However, the three of us remained connected through our unprotected shafts that were still buried inside of each other. Only long after the orgasm faded away and the faint remnants of the poppers had cleared from our heads did we realize that Nathan had been photographing the whole thing. "Fucking hot, men," he said, smiling as he put down the camera.

I couldn't speak, still exhausted by the fuck and the orgasm. Luckily, I didn't have to say anything, as Jason grabbed me, and started to kiss me. "Wow, that was hot," he said, between thrusts of his tongue into my mouth. "I love breeding your hole, nephew," he said. "And I'm going to be so proud to be your bugdaddy." He whispered the last line, quietly enough that only the two of us could hear it.

"Fuck, I needed that," Sean said. He slowly pulled away from my cock, but was careful not to let a drop of sperm drip from his hole. I stayed still, and kept Jason's still-firm tool in my hole as Sean extricated himself. "Anytime you want Greg, I'm ready," he said. "Especially once you're shooting poz loads."

"Hop in the pool?" Nathan asked, as Sean shakily stood up from the chair.

"Definitely," Sean said. With a running start, he jumped into the pool. The splash hit all three of us. Jason jumped from the shock of the cool water hitting him. Unfortunately, he also pulled his cock out of my hole. Jason and I joined Sean into the pool. The three of us let the cool clean water wash off the sweat and lube our energetic fuck fest had left on us.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

10. Nathan

Of course, I took some pictures as the three men jumped into the pool. As I continued to take pictures of them playing in the water, I tried to take stock of the past week and everything that had happened. On paper, I had made major decisions, and radically changed the nature of my most important relationships: with my brother, with my nephew, with one of my best friends, and most critically, with my husband. But none of these changes felt bad or wrong to me. As I watched the casual intimacy the boys shared frolicking in the water, it felt more like I had just grown up more. Alan had talked about how infecting me was a major milestone in his life and helping Jason become poz had forced me to develop as a man as well. Greg would be exactly the same. It wasn't just Greg that was getting changed; it was myself as well.

"Boo! Stop over-thinking whatever you are worried about and join us in here," Jason called out to me. I put down my camera and joined my men in the pool. Before I had even adjusted to the water, I was in the middle of a warm, safe, masculine circle. Our hands were exploring each other's now-familiar bodies, our tongues were intertwined, and our love for each other was exposed. For me, it was a moment of pure joy. I didn't want it to end.

Of course, joy like that couldn't last forever. One by one, we got out of the water. We dried off and helped each other to some more sunscreen. Our afternoon drifted pleasurably onwards, interrupted by an fresh joint being passed around, a new round of beers, and swapping magazines to read. As the sun began to set, Sean announced that he needed to get back home and get ready for the evening. The three of us remained, sometimes talking, sometimes just reading, and sometimes letting a hand linger a moment too long on an exposed pec or butt. While Greg napped in the warm California dusk, Jason found some salmon in the fridge and started to grill it. I mixed some cocktails for us.

Dinner was a leisurely affair outside. Afterwards another joint appeared and was passed between Greg and I while all three of us lounged in the hot tub. As the sun finally disappeared behind the horizon and the night grew cool, we retired into the bedroom. Although we hadn't done much that day, we were tired out from the sun and the sex. We could barely stay awake through some movie we had found. Greg was the first to sleep, nestled between Jason and myself with his head against my chest. Jason was next to fall asleep, his arm wrapped across Greg and holding onto my thigh. When the two of them were gently snoring, I extricated myself to turn off the TV, and shut off the lights. It took me much longer to get to bed. I was still thinking about how everything had changed, and how it would all change again tomorrow. I had to drop Greg off at school, and then return to our home. I wondered how Greg would think back on this week. Would he have the same fond memories I had?

I awoke with a start. It was still dark out and Greg was still next to me. However, from the way he was pressing against me and his gasping for air, I quickly realized that Jason was fucking him. I had a momentary pang of jealousy, that Jason had started something that I wasn't involved in. But, I realized that the jealousy was small and petty of me. I had brought Greg into my small family, and I had never asked Jason's opinion. That Jason was so willing to share our love with Greg was something I had to be thankful for.

"Please, Uncle Jason," Greg was repeating. It was hard to tell if he was saying it from pleasure or pain. His voice was tense and I knew, no matter how gentle Jason tried to be, Greg's hole was still the raw and tender ass of a novice. I reached to the bed table, and found a bottle of poppers.

"Here, boy," I whispered into his ear. I wrapped an arm around him and held him close. "Sniff," I said, as I held the bottle under his nose. "It will make it feel good again." Greg didn't need me to tell him twice, and inhaled deeply. "Good boy," I said, as we locked lips and my tongue slid into his mouth.

As the poppers diffused through my boy's body, Greg slowly relaxed. His plaintive cries to my husband no longer had the same edge of pain to them. He got comfortable in his place as a bottom for my man. "Please, Uncle Jason, maybe not so hard?" he asked, knowing that it was just the poppers which were masking the pain he had been feeling.

I held Greg close to me, feeling each one of Jason's thrusts into his body. I handed the poppers to Jason, and let him do a long hit. "I'm sorry, Greg," Jason said. "This is what you said you wanted. And this is what you need." He handed the poppers back to me, and I immediately held them back under Greg's nose. "What you deserve."

"Take it, boy. Take my husband's cock. Take his cum. Take his virus," I said, interrupting each sentence with a deep, slow kiss. "Make me proud, boy. Make my Jason happy."

"Please," Greg begged again. He was almost whimpering in pain, but neither Jason, Greg nor myself made any effort to stop the harsh and relentless fuck Jason was delivering. This was a fuck that Greg had to take, if was going to get what he wanted so badly, if he was going to become a man like Jason or myself.

"Make me proud of you Greg," I said, giving him another hit of the poppers. "I want you to be my hot poz boy. Our beautiful, infected boy."

"Please Uncle Jason," Greg cried. The poppers were now taking full effect and he was now saying things I knew he just barely meant. "Fuck me hard. Pound your raw cock in me, and shoot me full of your poz cum. Make me your boy." He was crying now, crying from pain, crying from pleasure, crying from the sadness of a dream being realized, and crying from the pleasure of a fantasy coming brutally true.

"You want it boy? You want my poz load up your raw ass?"

"No, I don't," said Greg. I could feel his tears on my face from him, but I made no effort to stop Jason. "I don't want it. But I want to be a real man. Just like Uncle Nathan. Just like you. I want it from you. I want you to give it to me." He was barely coherent, a mixture of pleasure, desire, pain and raw fear driving his every action and word. "Please," he finally said, repeating it over and over like a mantra.

"Take it boy," Jason moaned, thrusting his cock hard into Greg's young hole. I could hear it in his voice how his cock was stiffening and spurting and how the dirty cream was dripping into Greg to take root there. "Fucking take my poz load," Jason said, each word another agony-inducing thrust into Greg's body.

Again, all Greg could do in response was to whimper, and beg. "More," he said. "More cum. More virus. In me." His body might have been shaking, but his cock was hard as a rock thrust up against my body. "Please," he repeated endlessly, as Jason's orgasm subsided.

Even though Jason was clearly exhausted from his efforts, he managed to pull his cock out and turn Greg around. My penis had been erect from the moment I had woken up, and I didn't hesitate to line it up with Greg's cum-drenched raw hole. "You're going to take my husband's cock now," Jason said, between deep breaths. "You're going to take his toxic load up there and you're going to let him infect you. It's probably going to hurt. No. It will hurt. But you need this. Understand, boy?"

"Yes, Uncle Jason," Greg said. He was shaking and there were still tears running down his face. "Please, Uncle Nate, fuck me. Fuck me raw. Breed me. Make me your pozboy." My cock had already been dripping from feeling him pressed up against me while Jason had fucked him. Hearing him beg for my seed only made the drip worse and my cock harder. I pressed my cock against his hole. I didn't bother with lube, not even a bit of spit. For Greg's sake though, I was glad that Jason had used some lube on him, and, of course, he had just deposited a big load in Greg's hole.

With just the sperm and remanants of lube to grease my penetration, Greg tensed up as my cock slid into his hole. "Popper up, boy," I said, loud enough for Jason to hear me. "You're going to need it." Jason held the bottle under Greg's nose and forced him to inhale the relaxing drug. As the poppers took effect, Greg relaxed just the slightest bit. I took the opportunity to ram my cock all the way into his hole.

"Please," he begged, a low moan coming from him. Despite his obvious need, despite his clear desire, and despite the poppers, he had still struggled against my penetration. But I was past caring about him and his pleasure. All that mattered was my cock, to get it as deep as possible inside him, and to spray my virus over his raw and exposed guts. "Please, Uncle Nate, not so hard," he begged me again. "I'm not sure if I can take it."

His pleading cries had an unintended effect on me. Rather than making me slow down and go easy on my nephew's hole, my hips sped up, thrusting my cock ever deeper into him. "Take my husband's cock," Jason whispered to him. "Take his poz rod. He's going to shoot his deadly sperm deep in your hole, whether you enjoy it or not." Jason turned towards me and continued, "Infect him, my hot Nathan. You infected me. Now do it to him. Make your nephew a real man, just like us." As he spoke, Jason held the bottle of poppers under my nose.

If I did a hit off the poppers, I'd toe a fine line between rough, aggressive fucking and simple, brutal rape. But it wasn't me that was doing the thinking any longer. It was my virus that was doing all the thinking for me, and my HIV made the choice. I inhaled deeply. "I'm sorry, Greg," I managed to whisper, before the illness and the poppers completely took over my body. I slammed my cock into him, feeling the collected ass juices, lube, and sperm squish around. It just barely smoothed out my pounding. I didn't care. My cock was in charge, only caring about its own pleasures and happiness. Greg had become my sex toy for the week. I had stopped caring if I broke my toys while I played.

"Please, Uncle," Greg begged. "Not so deep. Or so hard." I had my arms wrapped around him, holding him in place. It let me pound deep into his body. I could feel each of his tiny squirms as he tried to avoid my cock, each tiny shudder of his body as my death stick found an untouched part of his tender hole to defile, and each tiny gasp of air as he forced himself to go well beyond his limits. I didn't want to do this to my hot nephew, to my beautiful boy, to my beautiful god son, but I couldn't help myself. Besides, it wasn't me who was doing the fucking any longer. It was my virus, passed down from man to man, in the brutal, aggressive sex that made it spread. His hole was so wet, so warm, and so perfect that I had to mark it with my seed. I held him tight, not letting him escape the relentless ass-pounding for even a moment.

"Here," Jason said, holding the poppers under Greg's nose once more. "Breathe. It will help relax you. As much as anything can save you now." Jason pressed his body against Greg. He made sure Greg had no option but to snort the poppers and continue to take my cock. "Deep breath," Jason said. "Open yourself up. Let Nathan into your body. Let our seed fill you up boy, and let it take root deep in your body."

The poppers slowly took over Greg's thoughts, then his actions. "Please. I want it so badly. But I don't know if I can take it any longer." Greg was forcing himself up against my cock, letting me get in a little deeper into his body. He was still sobbing. The poppers were hardly a match against the difficult and painful fuck. "Don't stop, Uncle. Please. Don't stop," he said, struggling to get out the words between sobs of pain. "I need this. I know it. But it's so hard." He gasped again. "Stop, Uncle. Please." Then there was a moment of quiet, a moment of utter ambivalence. "Give it to me. Harder," he said. The confusion, uncertainity and sheer need were easy to see in his face and hear in his voice.

"It's ok," Jason said, cradling Greg's head in his hands. "It's ok to cry. It's difficult, I know. I went through it as well." I remembered the ordeal that Jason endured, how he cried from the pain, how he cried from the emotion, and how he cried from his relentless need to be fucked raw and bred full of Alan's life-altering virus. "Remember, it's not Nathan fucking your hole. It's the virus raping your ass and your body. It's the best way for you to get it." Hearing Jason work so carefully to convince Greg to take my infected dicksnot was a huge turn-on for me, and made me slam his hole even harder.

Greg start to kiss Jason, and I knew he was looking for a distraction from what I was doing to his hole. As the two men made out, I nibbled on Greg's ear, telling him how good his raw hole felt stretched around my cock. I was starting to drip pre-cum into his hole, which made the fuck ever so slightly easier for him to take. "Please, Uncle Nate, fuck me," Greg moaned. "I need you to cum in me. I need your virus."

"Good boy," Jason said. He held the poppers under Greg's nose again, and let the young man inhale. "Let it take over your mind. Let it drive you." Jason didn't take the bottle away from Greg, even after several deep breaths. For the first time since my cock had penetrated his hole, Greg relaxed fully in my arms. The poppers had finally had an effect on him. The secret was just to give the boy more and more of them.

"You ok there, boy?" I asked. My mind had cleared a bit, and Alan's virus no longer had its iron grip on my actions. Although, I still wasn't sure if I could stop fucking Greg if he asked me to. His hole felt so good wrapped around my penis, and my balls were dripping pre-cum into his unprotected guts.

"It hurts, Uncle Nate. It hurts a lot," he said. "But don't stop. Please, don't stop until you breed me." He paused, his body tense. He pushed back against my cock, letting me in fraction of an inch deeper. "I need it. I need your cock, your cum, your virus. And I need it even if it hurts. Especially if it hurts." Greg had a clarity that I hadn't heard in his voice before. It was a deeper understanding of his need. I wondered if he had already started the infection process. Maybe the virus had found purchase in his brain. I hoped that it had begun; he had wanted it so much.

My cock was swelling, and I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. The darker part of my psyche, the part that the virus had long ago taken over and perverted to its own ends, wanted to make the fuck last as long as possible. This fuck was turning into a battleground between two animalistic halves of my nature: the side which sought pure pleasure that wanted to cum immediately, and the side which was dark and diseased that wanted to extend the pain and the ordeal as long as possible for Greg. I knew that this was probably the last load I was going to be able to fuck into Greg for quite a while, and I had to make sure that he got to college with plenty of the virus in his body.

"Fuck it into his hole, love," Jason said. "You know he wants it. Feel how hard his cock is." Jason grabbed me by my torso, sandwiching Greg between us. He made sure that regardless of Greg's desires or wishes, he couldn't escape my cock or the eventual injection of toxic sperm.

"Please, Uncle, I need it," Greg asked me, right before Jason kissed him again.

I was past caring whether Greg wanted my load or not; my cock had already decided where it was going to shoot. "I love you Alan," I said, "I love you Jason. And I love you, Greg." Those were my last coherent words. My balls tightened up, and my hips thrust my dick deep into my nephew's young body.

"Ugh, Please, Uncle, Please," Greg moaned. I couldn't tell if it was pain or desire that was driving him, either worked for me. I slammed my cock into him, again feeling that familiar tingle at the tip. It took only a few quick strokes more before the first spurt of my orgasm landed inside of the boy. "Thank you," Greg started to repeat, "Thank you." He could feel the warm, toxic seed landing in his hole, and his obvious happiness at the breeding only made me thrust harder and deeper into him.

"Breed our boy," Jason urged me. "Fill him with your jizz. Your sweet and deadly jizz" I thrust my cock into Greg's hole again and again, each time injecting a fresh spurt of dirty cream into his hole. Finally, seemingly hours later, I was spent. I wondered when the next time I could bred Greg would be; the fast-approaching morning would be a bit rushed, and my balls were drained from the week's activities.

"There's one last poz load for you, boy," I whispered into Greg's ear. "At least for a while." My cock was softening, but it was still hard enough for me to work the cum into his hole. "I hope we've given you enough."

"Thank you. Fuck that was painful and intense," Greg answered. "But hot. I'm hard as a rock." I pulled my cock out of his hole, and he rolled onto his back. In the dim light of the bedroom, I could see his cock sticking up, glistening from pre-cum. "God, I have to get off," he said.

As Greg spoke, Jason just barely stroked my arm. I knew immediately what he was thinking and together, we started to lick Greg's cock. We ran our tongues up and down his hard shaft, licking up the drops of pre-cum and teasing his dickhead. "Oh man, that's it," Greg moaned, his cock throbbing under our attention. "I'm gonna cum," he continued. I let Jason have the pleasure of swallowing Greg's head; I had already drunk from the tap, and wanted to share the pleasure.

"Fuck," Greg moaned, grabbing Jason's head and holding him down on his shaft. "Fucking take my cum," he grunted, as spasms wracked his body. Jason kept his lips wrapped around Greg's cock, getting every drop of his sweet boy-jizz. Finally, when Greg's body had stopped shaking from the pleasure, I leaned in to kiss Jason. He had swallowed much of Greg's cum, but there were still a few drops for us to share.

"Nice," I said, as Jason and I kissed and licked up the last few drops from his cock. Greg's cum wasn't as sweet as I remembered from the other times; it had a fresh spiciness that had been lacking before. It wasn't bad; it added complexity to an already amazing flavor. "So fucking tasty," I said, as Jason and I swapped the load back and forth.

"Yeah," Jason said. We lay back down, Greg between us. All three of us began to make out, as the intensity from our orgasms faded, and the simple love for one another returned. I wrapped one arm underneath Greg, then rested the other on Jason, holding my two men fast and close, not trusting their safety beyond my grip. But my belief was deeply ironic, that I could ensure my men's safety. In truth, the most dangerous person for Greg was me. Around him, around me, neither of us could control our actions. Inevitably, this would lead to Greg's infection. Once more, it was Greg who fell asleep first, his breathing getting slower and deeper. "That was fucking amazing," Jason said quietly, whispering over our sleeping boy. "Was it like this when you pozzed me?"

"Yeah, it was," I said. "I'm glad we could share this."

"Me too. I love you," Jason said. He kissed Greg's sleeping face delicately. "And I'm falling in love with you too, boy," he said to our sleeping young man.

"I'm glad this happened," I said. "I'm happy you're part of him now." We didn't speak again as we fell asleep; we didn't have to. We had lived together long enough to understand each other perfectly and to know what each other was thinking. It was enough to feel each other's skin, to feel the warm boy between us, to know our sperm and our virus were invading his body. Tangled together, a physical manifestation of our growing emotional bonds, we three slept soundly.

In the morning, I woke up first and carefully extricated myself from the warm mass of bodies in the bed. I didn't expect the two younger men to wake up for some time, so I took the relative quiet time as my time to go for a run. The exercise helped to clear my mind, and get me prepared for the day. I knew it was going to be crowded and hectic at move-in. There was also one other trip that Greg and I had to do, one that would be even harder emotionally than any I had done in a long time.

Even after I came back from my run, it didn't look like either Greg or Jason had stirred; they were still had their arms around each other, sleeping soundly. I did my best to be silent as I stripped down and went into the bathroom. The warm shower felt good, washing off the last bits of lube from the previous night, plus all the sweat and grime from both sets of my early morning exercises: the fuck and the run.

While I was in the shower, Jason had woken up. I realized it as he pressed his body against mine when he joined me in the shower. "You feel good," he said. "Good run?" he asked, running his hand along my body.

"Yeah, it was." I turned to face him, and we started to kiss. "It's nice to be back with you," I said. "I missed you. And I missed this as well." His cock still had that pleasurable stiffness of morning wood as I wrapped my hand around it. "I want it inside me."

"Tonight, boo," he said. "I want to put it inside you too. Not to say I haven't enjoyed breeding Greg."

"Yeah, I know." We were quiet as our tongues explored each other's mouths and our bodies rubbed against each other. "You think he's going to be ok?" I finally asked.

"I think so. I hope so. He seems to know what he wants."

"Yeah, he does. And he has been determined to get it. I'll tell you the whole story later. But, I worry he'll change his mind. I don't want him angry at us in a year for the things the virus made us do."

"Who knows," Jason said. "He's still young. I suppose that is what we need to be worried about. But too late now, huh?"

"Right," I said. We washed each other off, then stepped out and dried off.

"Fuck," Jason said, finally noticing and caring about the clock. "I gotta run. Real life intrudes" He dressed quickly, and grabbed a protein shake on his way out. "Give Greg a kiss for me. Or more," he said as he headed off to work. I looked at the time as well, and realized that we needed to get going soon as well.

"Time to get up," I said, gently shaking the sleeping boy. He had looked so peaceful and innocent lying in the morning sun. I hated to interrupt that slumber, but I was the responsible adult. I wanted to get to the dorms early, before the rush started.

"Is it time?" he asked, sleepily.

"Unfortunately," I said. "Shower? Are you ok?"

"Ok? Why do you ask?" he replied.

"Well, last night. It was rougher than you might have wanted."

"No. It was what I needed. And it wasn't you. It was your virus." He coughed as he stood up out of bed. "I feel like I'm getting a cold. Must be from all the switches between the desert, air conditioning and back again," he said. He grabbed a towel and went in to take a shower. Was it truly a cold? Maybe one of the many loads we had pounded into him had finally taken root. After the quick shower, he got dressed quickly, and we had a quick bite to eat. "Ready?" he asked me.

"Oh yeah. But I think I should more ask you that. It's a big day for you."

"I am," he said. "Let's get it started."

We climbed into the SUV. "I want to take you somewhere first," I said. "It's a only a bit out of our way. And it's important. For both of us." Instead of taking the interstate to the campus, I headed towards an older part of town. Since this was California, older was very relative; it had been built in the 1920s. Even though I hadn't gone to our current destination in a few months, I could never forget how to get there. Muscle memory quickly took over, and it made all of the familiar, painful turns through the shady streets.

In a few minutes, we reached our destination, a small plot of green in the middle of an older neighborhood. In the years since I had been coming here, the neighborhood had changed. When I first had to come here, it was all first generation blue-collar immigrants, but the craftsman bungalows were slowly selling to a younger, professional crowd. Since the last time, there were more rainbow flags waving in the bright morning sun. I parked the SUV, found the rocks I had gathered in that gas station in New Mexico, and the two of us got out.

"What is this, Uncle Nathan?" Greg asked me. He fell silent when I didn't say anything. I led him to a pair of black gates set in a low stone fence. There was a gold Star of David topping each of the gates, and I could just barely see the stones on the other side.

"Alan," I said. I opened the gates, and the gravestones stretched across the small field. We were both silent as I walked to the plot. "Here it is," I said, standing in front of the marker. It read very simply, "Alan Knight. August 30, 1954 - Sept 10, 2001. 1 Elul 5714 - 22 Elul 5761." There were still two pebbles on the top; I had found them on a beach in Greece in the spring. "Here," I said, handing Greg one of the New Mexico rocks.

He knew the traditions of our tribe, and placed his stone next to the others. "Yitgadal vyitkadash," he started to say quietly. I placed my rock next to his, and joined his barely audible prayer. Together, we wrapped our arms around each other. Even in the hot California summer, there was a chill. The simple body contact helped to warm us. "Aleinu v'al kol Israel vimru," we concluded.

"Amen," Greg said. He turned and hugged me. I was trying not to cry; I still missed Alan. I'd always miss him. I wanted him to be here so badly. I wanted him to see what kind of man Greg had grown into. Knowing that Alan would approve, we kissed slowly. "I wish I had known him better," Greg finally said.

"You'll always carry a bit of him in you," I said. I had initially meant the memory of my amazing man, but for the two of us, it was always going to be much more complex than just simple memories.

"I know," Greg said. "I'm glad that I have that part of him." We kissed again, chaste, yet intimate. "This has been an amazing week," Greg said. He sniffled a bit, and I saw that his eyes were red and puffy like mine. I wiped my eyes; I didn't want Greg to know how close I was to breaking down in tears.

"Now, let's get you moved into college, young man," I said. We walked out of his resting place, back to the SUV, and drove off towards the dorms.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 2

• 5 weeks later...

Great story, Gymguy, one of my favorites! Cannot wait how it continues! This last part was so ultimately sensitive, I really fought with tears! And I cannot wait to know if Greg's schooling really was successful... ;-)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...