Greg's Schooling

Same here, I saw the update and immediately came over to read it.

Have to say I really REALLY look forward to Nathan starting to "Share" his gift with others.. as A top myself, for the most part I'd been enjoying the half of the posts from Greg, since he was dong the fucking... But if Nathan starting pozzing holes as well, well FUCK Thats going to be hot.

• 1 month later...

7. Nathan

I shifted in bed a bit, trying getting a better view of my nephew lying there. Even allowing for my bias--he was my god-son-- he was an incredibly good-looking young man. He had short, dark hair, a beautiful face, a slim build, a hairless chest, and strong, hairy legs. Erect, his cock was a thing of beauty, at least 8" in size. He was going to be a popular man at school, and it wouldn't be hard for him to talk almost any guy into going bareback. "You're sure of that?" I asked him. "I know it is what I want. But, what does it feel like for you? To be inside of me? Knowing that you're poz. And knowing I'm negative?"

I knew I had to be honest with Greg, and therefore, with myself. "It's fucking amazing. For me, it's about power, control, and ownership. But you're giving it up. Giving me your ass of your own free will. Letting me have it and mark it." I paused, wishing I was back inside of Greg, feeling that connection between the two of us, of him giving himself up to me, and me taking it so readily, so forcefully. Between the weed and our conversation, my cock was starting to throb again. "It makes me hard. It makes me feel like a man." "Was it like that with Jason too?" His question crystallized my amorphous thoughts. I had been trying to understand the intensity of my feelings for Greg. And I realized it was like me falling in love with Jason all over again. "Yeah, it was. There have only been a few men like Jason. Alan first. Then Jason. Now you."

"Thank-you," he said. "For caring for me all those years. For fucking me now. For fucking me raw. For doing your best to infect me." He leaned in and kissed me. It was long and slow while our hands explored each other's bodies. He felt so young and alive next to me. That he was so accepting of my experience and maturity was a gift I never expected. One hand reached around my head, tracing out the edge of my receding hairline. "So fucking hot, Uncle," Greg said. We continued to make out. Greg worked his hand down from my head, along my body, and then found my cock, stroking me, teasing me slightly. "I want this inside me so badly, but I know I have to recover some." "I know," I replied, "I want to be inside you as well, but if you keep that up, you may not have a choice." All I could think about was throwing the boy down on his back, spreading his legs, and slamming my poz cock into his hole. I could imagine his face, a grimace of pleasure, trying his best to find some pleasure in the pain. Luckily, I was rescued by my stomach before I did anything I might later regret. It growled loudly, and a moment later, Greg's growled as well. I broke off the kiss, and asked, "Food?" "Yeah, I think we should," he replied. "There will be plenty of time later." As he spoke, I finally looked at the clock. It was nearly 7:00pm. He got off the bed and wandered to the window. "There's a Domino's on the corner," he said, peeking out through the shades. "Carry-out?" "Sure," I said. "And there's a minimart on the other corner. Beer?" he asked me, expectantly. "And corrupt a minor?" I asked. Greg had found his phone, and was typing away at it. "I've got, what, nearly ten milliliters of your HIV-infected sperm in my ass? I think you've more than mastered corrupting me. Although, I've been a very willing student." He held the phone to his ear, listened for a second, then said "pick up," beginning the order. As he finished the pizza order, I roused myself out of bed, and found my shorts. I realized I still hadn't showered nearly a day, but didn't care. I knew I wouldn't be the worst smelling guy in th minimart. "Yeah, cool. Thanks," Greg said, putting down his cell phone. "Fast! Five to ten minutes."

Greg was still naked, standing in the window. He had left the shade slightly open, unconcerned about someone walking by. The golden evening sunlight was falling on him, reflecting off his smooth skin. I grabbed my camera, and began to shoot. He just stood there, staring out at the sun. He didn't care about me or try to pose. He was just Greg, a perfect young man standing in the late afternoon sun. I walked around him, trying to get a view of his face. He turned and stared at me. Through the viewfinder, I saw him start to smile, his teeth flashing in the sun. He had never seemed so young, so alive, and so bright as at that moment, but yet, in the slightly run-down hotel, there was a darkness creeping around him. It had to be the pool of sperm slowly soaking into him, infecting him, changing him forever.

"Perfect," I murmured. He was smiling now, and the sun was slashing brilliant streaks down his body. He was at peace with his body, happy in his nakedness. I couldn't help but notice how his cock was both beautiful and impressive and still a bit hard. I was an intruder in this small bit of perfection. I was older, hardened but wiser, knew the world for the unfair place it was. I wanted to help Greg grow into an adult but I didn't want to contaminate him any more than I already had. "Yes, you are, Uncle," Greg said. That made me realize that I had been helping him become an adult all along. Even if I was shooting blanks, even if my virus didn't take root, the past three days would always loom large in his memory. It wasn't just spit, pre-cum and semen that was flowing from me to him, but experience. Wisdom. Age. And neither of us were the poorer for the exchange.

"You zoning out there?" he asked, snapping me out of my reverie. I had, at least, kept my finger on the shutter, and had a few good pictures to show for it. "Yeah, sorry. It's the weed and the driving." I didn't say, because I didn't have to, the sex. "Understood." "Some fresh air would do me good," I said. "I'll head out to get some beer. By then the pizza should be ready, and I can do it all in one trip." "Cool," Greg replied. "I'm going to stay here and roll some spliffs for tomorrow." I found a shirt and shoes, and pulled them on. G reg reached into his bag, and pulled out a jockstrap, as well as the weed and rolling supplies. He put on the jockstrap, then stepped over to the bed table. "Before you go, one last thing? Please?" he asked, "I need this." He was holding up the buttplug. It was clear that Greg had been pushing himself as a bottom. "You think you can handle it?" I asked. Still, I took the butt plug from him as he bent over the table. With one hand, he reached back and pulled an ass cheek back, exposing his hole to me. I ran my finger along his crack. It was still slick and moist from our earlier play. "You don't have to take it, you know," I said, adding "You're still a novice at this. I certainly don't expect it." "But I want it. God, I want everything in me today. Your cock. Your jizz. The buttplug." I grabbed the lube, and poured some over the plug, and put a few drops right on Greg's hole. He shivered a bit as the cold lube hit his warm ass. "Ready?" I asked. I pressed the buttplug against his hole. "Yeah," he replied.

I pushed and watched his hole stretch out, swallowing-up the black plug. As Greg worked to accommodate the new intrusion into his hole, his breathing got faster and shallower. "Just a bit more to take," I said, as his hole was stretched around the thickest part of the buttplug. "The worst is almost over." He took a deep breath, and I pushed the rest of it in. There was a pop as his hungry ass swallowed the last bit of the plug. "Nice," I said, rubbing around the edge of the butt plug. I wanted his hole to close up around the stem. "You doing ok?"

Greg was still breathing hard, but it was a little deeper and more relaxed. "Yeah, I'm good." He stood up slowly, and I saw his cock straining against the jockstrap. Even if the insertion had been difficult for him to take, it had still turned him on. He slowly sat down at the table, and started to arrange the weed. "Not as nice as your cock, but it will more than do for now," he said.

"I better head out," I said. "Pizza will be ready soon." I grabbed my wallet and the key, and walked out into the late evening sun. The heat had barely lifted and it reminded me that I was leaving the tiny bubble of the world Greg and I had created around ourselves over the past few days. In the real world, I had been fucking my barely-legal nephew, raw and unprotected. He had asked me to do it. He had begged me to do it. But what teenager can make a responsible decision about something that will affect them for the rest of his life? And what of me? Had I taken the easy and pleasure-driven path? Greg was everything you could want in a young man, and being in his ass was a small piece heaven. I wanted the best for Greg, I wanted him to realize all of his dreams. But I wasn't sure if this was his dream or if it would turn into his nightmare. And my cock was hard again, just thinking about what Greg had given me.

Luckily, it was more difficult than I expected to get to the mini-mart. The road was crowded and there was just barely enough time to cross the street, so my cock had a chance to go down and it not be quite so obvious. I purchased a six pack and then played another round of dodging cars to get the pizza, then headed back to the motel to my beautiful young project. When I arrived in the motel room, Greg was still sitting at the table, rolling the last of eight spliffs. "We gonna need all of them?" I asked. He handed me one with the lighter, "Two for tonight, three for the drive, and then one for each of the three of us tomorrow night." He grabbed a beer from the box and handed it to me. I lit up the joint while he got a beer for himself, and opened the pizza. We ate quietly, and, between bites of pizza and gulps of beer, passing the joint back and forth. The silence wasn't awkward; we had been together for several days, and most of the topics of conversation had been exhausted for the time being. We finished most of the pizza, finished the joint, and were sipping the last of our second round of beer. His naked leg was resting against mine, and occasionally our eyes would lock. "When do you think we'll get there tomorrow?" Greg asked, finally breaking the silence. "Probably around five or so, depending on traffic." "Any plans for Thursday?" "Jason and I had talked about going somewhere, but I think he's going to want to just stay home. Sit out by the pool, smoke some weed, and fuck you raw." "That sounds perfect," Greg remarked. He stretched out, his arms above his head. He was wearing just the jockstrap, and even over the pizza and weed, his heady scent filled the room. I knew I wasn't much better: it had been at least two days since either of us took a shower. It was a mix of sweat, weed, sperm and the open road. "Damn. You need a shower," I said. "You're one to talk," Greg shot back. "Want to join me?" he asked, draining the last of his beer. "Yeah, I would. Give me a sec," I said, indicating the still unfinished beer. I took a few more swigs, then took off my shirt, and threw it into a corner. One last swig, and I stood up, letting my shorts fall off. I hadn't bothered with underwear for the pizza and beer, and I was now naked. "Still so fucking hot," Greg said, staring at me. I turned towards the bathroom, inadvertently giving him a quick view of my ass. "When can I fuck that?" Greg asked. "I'm so boned up here."

"Once you're infected, boy. You know that," I replied. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower, letting the water run. Even in the late evening heat, I still wanted the shower to be hot. I needed to wash away the grime, the sweat, and most of all, the lube. I wanted Greg to get just as clean. I wanted to be able to run my tongue around his ass one last time before I would have to share him with Jason.

Greg walked in as I was adjusting the temperature, now totally naked and definitely erect. It was a small bathroom, and with both of us, it was a bit cramped. But Greg had figured out where to be in relation to me: in bed, he had quickly figured out the bend of my hips; now, he knew just where to stand to stay out of my way. "I think it's finally warm enough," I said, standing up. "After you." Greg got in first and I followed him. Once under the shower head, he grabbed me and pulled me under the water with him. We kissed, feeling how the water had now made our bodies slippery rather than sticky. At least I had some hair on my chest to provide some friction to hold us together; Greg's hairless chest and ass made it hard for me to get a good grip on him. We were able to stay close enough as our bodies slid against each other to keep our lips locked. I found the small bar of soap provided, and rubbed it over Greg's body, starting at his neck, then worked my way down, over his chest, then back, and then stomach, finally reaching his crotch. I was not surprised to find his cock fully erect and bouncing in the water. I soaped it up, played with his balls, and turned him around to wash out his crack. He bent over slightly, giving me better access, but also exposing the butt plug still lodged deep inside of him. I didn't want to remove it quite yet. I knew how it was keeping all of my seed inside of him. I did my best to clean around it. But I realized that for Greg to be ready for Jason and myself tomorrow night, he would need some time to recover. "Bend over," I told him, grabbing at the base of the plug. "So soon?" he asked. Despite his own reluctance at giving up the plug, he leaned up against the wall of the shower, spread his legs wide and gave me easy access to his ass. "Unfortunately," I replied, adding "You need to pace yourself a bit." I pulled at the base, feeling the resistance from his tight hole. Luckily there was still enough lube on it, no doubt mixed with a trace of jizz, to help it come out smoothly. Greg took a deep breath, and let the last of plug pop out of his hole. It came out clean, just slick with lube. "Not a bit of sperm on it," I said, surprised that he had been able to absorb so much. "It's all inside you now." "As it should be, " he said. "Now it's my turn to wash you off." He stood back up and took the soap from me. As I had when soaping him, he started with my neck, then worked his way down to my chest. He took his time on my chest, playing with my hair. "I wish I had hair like this," he said, running a finger through the soap-matted fur. "Well, at least today, you've got mine," I said. "You know what I mean," he said, laughing. He worked his way down to my stomach, then my cock and balls, before gently turning me around. He soaped up my back, then my ass, and finally spread my ass cheeks and ran the soap along my hole. Once done, he reached around and grabbed me, pulling me tight against him. His cock easily found its way between my cheeks. "Damn, Uncle, I want to get inside of you."

His cock was rock-hard and solid. It slid right against my hole and teased me with every movement from either of us. Greg's head was next to mine, his breath hot on my ears. I was pressing right back against him, trying to fight my urge to let him inside of me. "I know. I want it too, but we need to wait until you're charged up and ready." "I know. But god, I want your ass now, not later. But I also want the virus now, not later. I don't want to wait. I want it all." I spun around, facing him. I wanted him inside me just as much, and I was weak when faced with a hard cock. If I had Greg's cock against my hole any longer, I was going to make him fuck me. We kissed, both our cocks hard and pressing against each other. "What's going to happen next?" he asked, breaking off the kiss. "How so?" The question was ambiguous, and could go in so many directions.

"I mean, you and me, and school and," he said, trailing off. I pushed him under the water, washing off the soap from his body. Soap-free, I was finally able to get a good grip on his ass, and hold him in place. "And me getting infected," he finally completed. "Well, you're off to college on Friday. That's going to be a lot of changes for you." I spun Greg around so that he was now facing the spray of water. "And if you get sick, well, that's even more changes for you. Changes you may want, but still changes all the same. Let's not try to make plans for the unknown." I knew what he was really asking. I was also old enough to know that there wasn't an answer to the question: what will become of us? With a special emphasis on "us," because back home, Jason was an unspoken presence. It had been an amazing few days for me. I had also been wondering what would come of the two of us, the three of us. The few days had quickly turned into our own world, disconnected from everything else, our families, our daily routines, even some of the deepest cultural mores. As I re-entered my own relatively settled life, and Greg created a brand new one, how would we change? "But, we'll still hang out, I'm sure." "And fucking?" "As long as I've got a cock, you'll have a place to sit." I knew it would be far more complex than that. That, however, was the best I could explain to him for now. I didn't think there would be an issue with Jason, but relationships were always complex. Mix in the fact that Greg was family, that Greg was still barely an adult, and that if all went well, that Greg would be seriously ill in only week or two: I didn't want to even try to predict tomorrow, much less late September.

Now it was Greg's turn to push me under the water. I still held onto his ass, my fingers digging into his crack. My fingers slipped into his well-lubricated hole, still open and permeable from the buttplug. It felt good to be able to slide in so easily; to be allowed to slide in so readily. It was a sign that Greg belonged to me tonight. I let the water wash over me, getting rid of the sweat and lube that had accumulated over the past few days. We made out a bit, trying not to think about the future and all the uncertain pleasures and pains that it held. "Ready for the final push tomorrow?" I asked Greg. Alone, we each rinsed off quickly, then stepped out of the shower. "Yeah, I think so." He was quiet as he tried to dry off with the too-small hotel towel. "A bit nervous about seeing Jason. Not sure what I say to him. 'Hi! Good to see you again. Now fuck me bareback and breed me?'" "Well, that's definitely one way to do it," I said, "But don't worry. This is something I'm here to help out with." I dried off his back and then turned around as he dried off mine. He spent a little more time than was strictly necessary on my ass, but I didn't mind. It had been nearly a week since Jason had fucked me, and I hadn't gotten any on the road. I was starting to get an itch that only a hard cock could scratch. I wrapped towel around my waist and went into the main room. Greg followed me, picking up the other spliff for the evening. He lit it. I found a pair of shorts, and pulled them on. Greg passed me the spliff as he pulled on a pair of underwear. "TV?" he asked, as he jumped on the bed. "Sure," I said, doing a second hit before joining him on the bed. We passed the joint back and forth, switching through the channels, trying to find something worth watching. Not surprisingly, we finally settled on a stoner comedy, and nestled together, we slowly drifted off to sleep.

Much later, or maybe only a few minutes later, my cellphone buzzed, and I woke with a start, unsure of exactly where I was or what time it was. But there was a warm body, nestled against me, an arm across my chest, and the slow, steady breathing of a man who felt safe and comfortable. His presence was both new and comfortingly familiar. As the sleep fog gently cleared from my head, I remembered that it was Greg, although there was a definite presence of Alan in the room. I wondered if it was Alan's virus that was infiltrating Greg's body, instead of mine. Maybe there was some hidden reserve of the original virus that had infected me coming out of hiding from deep in my body to convert my nephew. When Jason had converted, it had been clear that he was my creation. It was the smell of his body in the middle of the fuck flu that made it obvious; he smelled like me. But Greg was already far more complex. He was growing into his own man, but with hints of his father, myself, and now surprisingly, Alan. As I inhaled his scent, it was clear the next few years were going to be complex for everyone: Greg, Jason, and perhaps most of all, myself.

As I looked around the room, I saw that the TV was still on, although the sound had been turned down. I didn't remember doing it, but the remote was next to my hand. The clock by the bed read 11:45, so we hadn't been sleeping too long. I grabbed my cell phone, and saw that the buzz was from when Jason had texted. "Meds," it read, "You'll need them to have the strength to fight me off tomorrow. Haven't cum in two days." I smiled. It wasn't I who would need the strength. It would be Greg. If he even put up a fight. I gently moved Greg aside; he groggily rolled over, "Morning?" he asked. "No, just need to take my meds," I said. I rolled out of bed. It was hardly morning, but my cock didn't know that. It was hard and straining against my shorts. As I walked to the sink, I pushed the shorts off and my dick sprang free, sticking out straight in front of me. I poured a glass of water, then opened the bottles and counted out the pills. "Turn around," Greg said. He had turned over in the bed, and was now facing me. He had also lost his underwear at some point in the evening, and his cock was just as hard as mine. Staring right at me, he was slowly stroking his cock. "Damn, you're hot. And watching you take your meds is fucking amazing." I popped the pills in my mouth, then took a gulp of water. I smiled at Greg, then finished the rest of the glass. "Back to sleep," I said, turning off the lights and TV, then getting under the sheets. Greg followed my lead and nestled his head in my arms, a leg wrapped around mine. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep, but I was awake a little longer, wondering what I had started and what I needed to do to finish it properly - if it was something that could ever be finished.

I awoke in the morning to the brilliant desert sun streaming in through the thin curtains. Greg was still right next to me, his warm body pressed against mine. Between us, I could feel our hard cocks pressed against our bodies. As I stretched, Greg stirred slightly, his hand running down my torso, and finding my shaft. "Good morning, Uncle," he said a bit sleepily, his fingers running against my dick. There was a small bit of precum at the tip already, which Greg immediately licked off from his fingers. "You ready for your injection this morning?" I asked. Even if he were up for fucking, I knew that he needed time to recover. "Injection? Or fucking?" Greg asked, hopefully. "I think an injection this morning," I said. I could see a hint of disappointment on his face. "We're going to make it home this afternoon, and you need to be ready for Jason. I want him to have the pleasure of fucking your ass, as long and as hard as he wants" I continued, which made him smile a bit. "It's just so impersonal," he said, but he made no attempt to move away from me, or to stop stroking my cock. "I know, but sometimes this process is just about getting sperm into your hole." I looked at the clock, and saw it was already 7:45. We needed to get on the road soon, if we were to avoid rush hour traffic in LA. "Sit up," I told him, indicating the side of the bed.

I got out of bed. Luckily, I had left the supplies on the bed table, so they were ready at hand. I grabbed the lube, poured some on my cock, and knelt down in front of him. His cock was already hard and sticking straight up, filling my entire field of view. Long, thick, hard, erupting out of a fine mound of pubic hair, I wanted to worship it all day. I couldn't tell Greg how much I wanted to feel it inside of me, how much I wanted to feel him inside me, and feel him shooting his loads into my ass. We both badly wanted it. In reality, it was an arbitrary and stupid rule, but now it had turned into a matter of pride, and I had to follow it. As he looked down at me, I began to lick his cockhead, savoring the drops of pre-cum that had accumulated at the tip. Sucking a guy’s cock had never embarrassed me. Men loved me servicing their cocks and I loved the feeling of a thick shaft in my throat. Greg was no exception, and he moaned as I worked my way down his shaft. I slowed down my attack slightly, wanting to drag out the pleasure for both of us. It didn't take long for me to feel his cockhead pressing against the back of my throat. I swallowed, and let his head slide into my throat. Greg's cockhead was fat, even by my experienced standards, and it pushed against the walls of my throat. I stopped for a moment to get used to the invasion. I managed to not gag, even as I could feel his cock dripping more pre-cum right into my stomach. My goal was clear; I wanted to take his entire cock into my mouth and throat.

Greg reached over to the bed table and grabbed the poppers. He did a long hit, and then held it under my nose. I inhaled the sweet chemical, waiting for it to take effect. The chemicals didn't take long to hit me, and my world narrowed to one beautiful thing. All that mattered was Greg's cock, and all that I wanted was to make this amazing boy feel like the master of the world. Greg put his hands on the back of my head, and pushed me further down. I submitted willingly. I was stroking my own cock furiously. "Fuck Uncle, that feels good," he said, as my lips reached the base of his cock. His soft moans and grunts of pleasure were music to my ears. He held my head in place and started to thrust his hips, forcing his cock into my mouth, and down my throat. I did my best to take every inch, even as it scraped up and filled my throat. He stood up from the bed, not letting his cock fall out of my mouth, and continued to face-fuck me. I grabbed the bottle of poppers from his hand, and held it under my nose. I needed some help to take his aggressive throat-pounding, and the poppers would do just that. But, if I did a hit, he would do a hit. If he did a hit, his assault would get even more forceful. My first prediction was right, and as I finished my hit, he took the bottle and held it under his nose. I wondered if the second prediction was going to come true as well. "I'm gonna cum soon, Uncle. You going to swallow my sperm for me?" I nodded yes, not wanting to let his cock fall out nor miss a single drop of his pre-cum.

That was all the permission that Greg needed to go for the final thrusts. The few times I had sucked him off, it was about me servicing him, me worshipping him, me getting him off. This time, it was about him fucking my face, asserting his dominance over me. Far from minding his new-found control, my cock was hard as a rock. I slowed down, worried that I was going to shoot even before he did. I didn't have to worry, because a few seconds later, Greg grunted. He forced his cock deep in my throat, and I felt the pulse of sperm travel the length of his shaft directly into my stomach. "Swallow my sperm, Uncle. Get every drop of my load," he barked at me. He pulled out just enough for his next spurt to land on my tongue. His semen was still sweet and innocent. I could eat it all day, but I also knew that it wouldn't remain this pure long. If he followed the path he was going down, it would become a potent mix of sperm and virus. My own cock twitched at the thought, and I had that familiar tingling of my cockhead that meant my orgasm wasn't far off. I slowed down my strokes. Greg deserved to get his rocks off first. For the next jet of hot jizz, he pulled his cock out of my mouth, aiming it at my goatee. It more than coated my goatee. Greg had a few more spurts in him, each of them landing right in my mouth. Then he collapsed on the bed, sweaty and spent. "Go ahead, Nate," he said, "Shoot your load for me." He handed me the shot glass. Savoring the cum still in my mouth and slowly licking more of it out of my goatee, I stroked even harder. It didn't take long for me to get right on edge. "Come on Uncle. One more load for me," he said, egging me on. "You know how badly I want it." He had reached down and was fingering his hole. It pushed me over the edge, and a thick rope of sperm shot out, landing right into the glass. "Yeah, Uncle Nate. That's what I need. More of that hot, toxic daddy jizz." Around Greg, I had hardly needed encouragement to shoot my load, but hearing him call me 'daddy' and beg for my toxic jizz tweaked my balls just right. In short order, I pumped out four more huge spurts of semen. The glass was almost full of hot, deadly, white fluid. Catching my breath, I managed to grunt, "Ready for it, boy?"

"You know I need your toxic sperm, Uncle Nate," he said, turning over and getting on all fours. I was still kneeling down, and his ass was sticking out, right at face level for me. I didn't bother asking permission and buried my head into his crack, my tongue immediately finding his hole. There was a hint of the sperm I had injected in him the night before, along with the heady sweat and musk of a young man. Greg was squirming under my attention, alternately pulling away from my tongue and pressing down, forcing it into deeper into him. I could have died eating Greg's ass, but I knew we needed to get on the road soon. I had opened him up enough to be able to take the narrow syringe, but then reluctantly needed turned my attention to what he really needed from me. The glass had far more sperm than I expected, and I knew it would be at least two full syringes to get it all inside of Greg. I wished I had been able to inject it into him naturally, but this morning, it was enough to just make sure it wouldn't go to waste. I knew I would have many other chances to fuck a load of my virus into this boy. And if it all went well, soon enough he would be pumping his own deadly loads into my hole. "How many injections this morning, Uncle?" he asked me. "Two, maybe three," I said. "Damn, Uncle, your balls don't stop, do they?" "Not around you," I said. Even for me, it was an unusually large load. Getting to service Greg was no doubt the reason for it. I took the syringe off the bed table, and stuck it into the accumulated cum. Pulling up the full 5cc didn't seem to have any noticeable impact on the amount of sperm in the glass. I was glad for it; I knew that Greg's hole was still a bit sore and the jizz would help lubricate and nourish him. "First one," I said, as I slid the thin tube deep in his hole and pushed down on the plunger.

"Oh god," he gasped. "Everything ok?" I asked. It was too late for me to stop this injection, but if there was a problem, I could, maybe, bring myself to stop the process. It would be a shame to see such a massive load go to waste, but it was more important that Jason also get a go at Greg's hole. "It's odd. I had forgotten how good it feels to have cum inside of me. And I know it was just last night that you filled me up. Don't stop." I pulled out the syringe, and loaded it up again. It had another full 5cc of virus for my boy's hole, although the shot glass was definitely looking emptier. Once more, I repeated sliding it in and pushing down. It was a beautiful sight, the warm fluid flowing out of the tube and into his hole. "Last one, I think," I said, as I put the syringe back in the glass. The liquid was a yellowish-cream, not the pure white I expected. It looked dirty and malevolent. I knew it was. I got every last drop, but it was only about 3cc. "13cc total for you this morning." "I don't care. I just need all of it in me. Fill me up," he grunted.

He reached back and pulled his ass cheek open and exposed his hole for me. "Now," he said. He had finally developed the itch for raw sex, for sperm in his hole. He'd never be able to go back to rubbers, to not sharing a man's seed. One last time, I slid the syringe into him and loaded him up. I pulled it out, and leaned in, gently licking his asshole, letting it close up and hold all of the sperm inside of him. "There you go," I said. "That should hold you for at least the morning, I think." I stood up, and started to collect the supplies. Greg stayed on all fours, arching his back to ensure the sperm stayed put, inside of him. Finally, after I had put everything away, he stirred, and got up off the bed. He walked over to where I was standing by the sink, and wrapped his arms around me. "Thank-you," he said. "This trip has been better than I ever dreamed it would be." "My pleasure," I said, "but we need to get on the road if we're to get there in time." "Always practical," he said. Nevertheless he started to find underwear and clothes for the drive, and generally organize himself to get on the road. We hadn't brought much in, so after brushing our teeth and a chance to pull on some clothes, we were ready to go. "Want me to drive?" he asked, as we walked out. It was only 8:30, but the sun was already beating down on us.

"Sure," I said, tossing him the keys. In two days, it would his car, so it seemed pointless not to give him the chance. I hadn't occurred to me that I had been doing all the driving: it was one more aspect of my natural instinct to be the father type coming out. Jason often had to remind me that I was his husband and not his dad. My instincts and my actions were even worse around Greg. He pulled out of the parking lot, and quickly we were back on the interstate. The morning sun was still behind us, which made the car a little more bearable. I could feel the heat slowly rising off the desert. The day was going to be another hot one. Greg pulled out one of the joints and handed it to me. I lit it up, and we passed it back and forth. As the weed hit us, we started talking about school again, what classes Greg was going to take, what clubs and activities he might do, possible majors, and random thoughts about the future. Sooner than I expected, there was the sign welcoming us to California. "How much longer?" Greg asked me, noticing the state line. I looked at my watch. It was just about eleven, which meant that we would miss the rush hour traffic. "Four hours, maybe a little less. You OK driving?" "Totally," he said. "And how are you feeling?" "Honestly? A bit nervous about meeting Jason. And my ass is still nicely sore." "It'll be fine. Trust me." I grabbed my phone and shot off a quick message to Jason letting him know where we were. A few moments later, I had a response: "Can't wait to see you. And Greg." "Don't worry. He's excited to see you," I said. "And he doesn't even know yet that he's going to be able to fuck you." I looked over and saw that Greg was smiling at the thought. I could feel my own cock twitch as well. With work and travel, it had been a few weeks since Jason and I had been able to share a bottom. And the bottom this afternoon was going to be a very special one.

Greg continued to drive. We were talking a little less, both looking forward to the end of the trip. Traffic was mercifully light as we threaded our way through the vast suburbs of LA. Before long we were only miles away from my house. "Almost there," I told Greg, as I texted Jason that we were getting close. "Just be yourself," I said, resting my hand on his thigh. "Just nervous, I guess," he said. "Don't worry," I said. "And turn here," I said, indicating the driveway. Jason's car was parked there; mine was in the garage, leaving space for the SUV. Greg pulled in, and turned off the engine. Jason had been waiting for us; even before the Range Rover has been parked, he was out the door to greet us. It was one of his days off, and he was clearly making the best of it. He was wearing a pair of cut-off sweats and a white tank top. "Hey boo," he said, wrapping his arms around me and giving me a kiss. "It's good to see you," he said. Then he leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I've missed being inside you." As he pressed against me, I could feel his cock slowly grow in response to my touch. My hands dropped down to his ass. Through the fabric of his sweats, I could feel the jockstrap he was wearing. "Me too," I whispered into his ear, not quite telling the whole truth. I had missed Jason. Greg had been providing me with more than enough sexual action, but there was a closeness and intimacy that Greg and I had yet to develop. I shut the door. Jason turned to Greg, who had been standing next to the Range Rover, quietly watching us. I saw a subtle tent in Jason's sweats, but I said nothing. The jock strap was doing a good job holding his cock in place. The same subtle tent was also forming in Greg's shorts. "Good to see you as well!" Jason said, giving him a quick hug. "Good trip?" he asked. "Yeah, it was a lot of fun. But I'm glad to be out of the car now." "I bet. I'll help you with your stuff. You guys can relax and have a beer out back. I've got the hot tub ready for you."

"Perfect," I said, getting our bags from the back. Jason lead Greg into the house, and I brought up the back. Once inside, Greg made a beeline for the bathroom, and it was just Jason and myself. "So good to be back home," I said. "He's a great kid, but he's still just 18." "With an 18 year old's ass as well. I think I would have jumped him by the end of the first day. He's grown up. Very nicely." It was good to hear him say that about Greg "Now, remember, he's my nephew," I said. I knew Jason was going to get a nice surprise this afternoon. He'd to tag my hot young nephew with his poz juice. "I know, I know," Jason said. "You want to unpack now? Or?" Greg came out of the bathroom as Jason asked me the question. "I want to have a beer first and relax a bit before I have to unpack. That sound good?" I asked Greg. "For sure," Greg answered. We left our bags by the door, and went to the kitchen. I pulled out three beers from the fridge, and opened them. Jason headed out back and set up the chairs around the table. "Want me to get a joint?" Greg asked. "Definitely. I could use that as well." While he was digging through his bag, I found an ash tray in the back of a cabinet, and some chips for us to eat. Greg came back with two joints and a lighter. "He's even hotter in person," Greg said quickly, talking about Jason. "I want him to fuck me. Like right now." "Patience, boy," I said. "He'll fuck you soon enough." I handed the chips and a beer to Greg, and the two of us joined Jason on the patio. As we sat down by the pool, I thought it was a perfect Southern California summer afternoon. It was about eighty out, and the sun was shinning brightly. Greg put the chips on the table and we each took a beer. "I needed this," I said, taking a swig. Greg took out one of the joints, and motioned to Jason, "Ok?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, very ok," Jason answered. Greg lit up the joint, and did a hit. I took another swig, and a deep breath. On either side of me were very hot men, and I knew both of them would eagerly bend over and offer up his hole to me. Already, each of them had willingly taken my raw cock, knowing full well the disease I carried. Each of them had let me fill him with my infected sperm. It was a comforting thought, to know that my seed was always going to be a part of them and that we would always be connected. After two hits, Greg passed the joint to Jason. Jason took it and did a hit. "Should we even bother unpacking?" I asked Greg. "We'll just have to re-pack it tomorrow or Friday morning." "Yeah, I've got enough stuff for tomorrow," Greg said. Jason had done a hit, and passed the joint to me. "What are we doing tomorrow?" Jason asked. "You guys want to do anything?" "No idea," Greg said, smiling. He looked at me with a knowing glance, and I knew that he had only one idea for what he wanted to do. "Let's figure that out after dinner. We've got plenty of time," I said, between hits on the joint. I handed it to Greg. "Sounds like a good idea," Jason said. The weed and beer were slowly working its way into our systems, and we were growing quiet, enjoying the sun and the warmth.

My gaze was switching between Jason and Greg, each of them catching my eye and smiling. The weed was making us horny, and it was time to get naked. My nephew needed to get fucked again. He needed another shot of dirty jizz and this time, and my husband was the man to give it to him. "Greg," I asked, "you're still thinking about getting a tattoo?" "Yeah, I am." "Jason has a nice one. You should take a look at it." "Uncle Jason, can I see your tattoo?" Greg asked, before Jason could say anything. Jason was looking at me, all but staring daggers into me. "Yeah, I guess," Jason said. He stood up, and handed me the joint before he pulled up his tank top. I took a hit from the joint, watching the afternoon sun play across his smooth, muscular torso. The red biohazard symbol around his belly button practically glowed in the bright sunlight. "Nice," Greg said. He got up from the chair, and knelt down in front of Jason. He looked at the biohazard tattoo. I knew it well: I had helped to design it. And of course, I had also spent hours staring at it as I nursed Jason’s hard cock. Right around the edge, at the base, there was my name, "Nathan Telemann." Greg was close enough to easily read it. "That's Uncle Nathan," he said. "Yeah," Jason said, uneasily. He was anticipating the next questions, and I knew he didn't know how to answer them. I got up and stood behind Jason. I grabbed his tank top and pulled it off him. As I wrapped my arms around Jason's muscular torso, Greg looked up at the two of us. "Are you HIV-positive too, Uncle Jason?" "Yeah, I am," he said. I was right up against Jason, close enough to feel the heat from his skin. My cock was twitching, happy to be pressed against my Jason and anticipating what was to come.

"Show him the rest of your tattoo," I said. Connected to the biohazard symbol was a chain; it snaked down Jason's stomach, and disappeared behind the waistband of his sweats. Before Jason could even react, much less say anything, Greg had pulled down his Jason's sweats. Greg exposed a black jock, the pouch starting to strain against Jason's hardening cock. The tattoo chain went down Jason's leg, and mid-thigh, there was the first of many red links. There was a name under the first red link: "Ben Moore." He had been the first of many men we had infected together. Each red link had a name under it. Many of the names were the same names on the bullets I wore on my thigh. I wrapped my arms around Jason, resting my head on his shoulders. I looked down, and saw Greg kneeling in front of my husband's groin, seemingly oblivious to Jason's throbbing cock. I nibbled on Jason's ear, whispering, "He looks hot kneeling down in front of you, doesn't he?"

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

8. Jason

Behind me, Nathan was pressing his body against mine. His breath was warm on my ear, caressing and teasing me. In front of me, his nephew Greg was kneeling down, his hands brushing against my jock pouch and his face right against my tattoo as he ran his gingers over the contours of the ink. All day, I had been on edge. I wanted to feel Nathan's naked body next to mine again. From the moment he stepped out of the SUV, I had been trying not to think about Greg. The last time I saw him, he had been a gangly teenager. Since then, he had changed into an amazing young man, one that would hardly been out of place on the set of a porn movie. Now I was sandwiched between these two men. And they were slowly undressing me.

"How did you get infected, Uncle Jason?" Greg asked, looking up at me.

I couldn't speak at first. "Go ahead," Nathan said, "You can tell him."

"Uh, Nathan did it." As I spoke, Greg traced out Nathan's name on my tattoo.

"It's the way it should be. Would you help Nathan infect me?" Greg asked. His fingers traced out the tattoo chain, as it circled my thigh. He stopped at the last link. It wasn't entirely inked in. It was still waiting for the next name. "I'd like to be right here," he said, indicating the empty space, waiting for another name, another link in the chain of the virus.

"Uh," I said. I had no idea how to respond. My husband's godson was asking me to infect him with HIV. I expected Nathan to respond for me, but he was silent. He pressed himself against me harder. I felt his cock pressing into my ass, and I knew he was just as hard as I was.

"It's ok," Nathan finally said. "I've been fucking him the past few days. Fucking him raw. And he wants you to help out." Greg was pressing his face against my groin, running his tongue over the fabric of the jockstrap's pouch. "I want you to help him out."

"Please, Uncle Jason?" Greg asked, his brown eyes pleading with me.

I stopped trying to think with my brain, and let my animal instincts take over. "Of course," I said. I pulled Greg up and kissed him. Nathan wrapped his arms around Greg. I was sandwiched between them.

"I'm glad you're going to be part of this," he said, nibbling on my ear. I could feel his hard cock against my body, as well as Greg's shaft pressing into me. "Let's go to the bedroom," he said, releasing his grip on Greg. "And get this started."

"Fuck yeah," Greg said, breaking off the kiss with me. Nathan grabbed the joint, and handed it Greg. He lit it up again, and did a long hit before handing it to me.

I did a hit and handed the joint to Greg. "Coming?" Nathan indicated for the two of us to follow him back into the house. I pulled off my tank and kicked off my shorts before grabbing the beers off the table. Nathan had already gotten to the door and was holding it open. I was now just in my jockstrap. I headed to the door and walked inside. Greg followed right behind me.

Greg handed the joint to Nathan as he walked in. I went to our bedroom, rather than the guest bedroom I had set up for Greg. Greg and Nathan followed me to the bedroom. I put the beers down on the bedtable, then turned to Greg. "Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"Nathan's already asked me that a million times," he said. "Definitely" He pulled off his t-shirt, and unbuttoned his shorts. He stood there, his cock kept in check by just a pair of skimpy underwear. He pulled those off, and his cock sprung free. Grabbing it, he said, "And my cock always knows what it wants."

Nathan came up behind me, and pushed down my jockstrap. Just like Greg, I was hard as a rock, a bit of pre-cum already at the tip. "Come on, Greg," Nathan said, "Give Jason's cock a bit of love." Greg didn't need to be told twice. He knelt down in front of me and took my dick into his mouth. "Feels good, doesn't it?" Nathan whispered into my ear.

I hadn't jerked off for nearly two days, and Greg's warm mouth on my cock was bliss. I didn't even try to reply to Nathan, letting my soft moans of pleasure answer his question. Nathan understood my situation perfectly, and didn't try to talk more. He continued to nibble on my ear and worked his way down to kissing my shoulder.

I reached down, and put a hand on the back of Greg's head, gently forcing him down on my shaft. Right then, I didn't really care which hole my cock was in, as long as it was inside this beautiful young man. I looked down at Greg. His lips were stretched around my cock, as it slid in and out of his mouth. He looked up briefly at me and our eyes met. I could only smile in bliss, and I saw how he lit up, knowing the pleasure he was giving me.

Greg's attention returned to my dick, working his way further down shaft. He was staring intently ahead, and his field of vision had to be filled with my biohazard tattoo. I wondered what he was thinking, my deadly cock filling his mouth, as right in front of him there was a constant reminder of how dangerous and diseased I was. Other men might treat me as a pariah but Greg did not care. He was eagerly swallowing me, his arms wrapped around my legs to keep us close together.

It didn't take long for Greg to get all of my dick into his mouth. I wasn't sure how much experience he had in cocksucking, but it was certainly enough to get me hard enough to fuck him. As nice as the blowjob felt, I knew that I wanted more. I wanted to be deep inside of him, in the places where his defenses weren't as strong, in the places that I knew Nathan had already been. "Get on the bed, Greg. Time for you to get fucked," I said.

"Yessir, Uncle Jason," he said. He did one last descent onto my tool, making sure it was wet with his spit, then stood up to get on the bed. Once up there, He immediately got on all fours, his ass right at the edge, perfectly upturned for me to penetrate.

Nathan finally took off his shirt and shorts and then got on the bed with Greg. His cock, a bit larger and thicker than mine, was just as hard as mine, and I could see a bit of precum. "You ready for Jason, boy?" he asked Greg, kneeling in front of Greg, and cradling the boy's head in his arms.

"Yeah, I think I am," Greg said. Turning to me, he continued, "Use lots of lube, please."

"Of course," I said. I reached into the bedtable and grabbed a tub of a thick, oil-based lube. "Oil based," I said, showing him the tub. "No condoms today."

"No condoms ever. Especially for you and Nathan," Greg said. "Please. Give it to me."

"Poppers?" Nathan asked. I tossed him the brown bottle from the bedtable. "He's been on a crash course in bottoming. He still needs help sometimes"

I scooped out a bit of the white lube and rubbed it on Greg's hole. It took much less effort than I expected to push my index finger into his hole. Greg moaned in pleasure, and pressed his body back against my finger. I slid it into him, all the way to the base. His hole was hot and tight. I pulled it out, then put in my middle finger. Once more, his ass swallowed it readily. As I probed in the depths of his hole, it felt like he already had some cum up there. "First load today?" I asked.

"Nah, I filled him up this morning," Nathan said. "You need to catch up, boo."

"I can feel it up there," I said, pushing a little deeper into Greg's hole. "It feels good. Warm and slutty."

"Work it in," Greg said. I pulled out my middle finger, and replaced it with two fingers. There was a little more resistance to both fingers, but Greg was opening up for me nicely. With my free hand, I scooped up more lube, and started to rub it over my cock.

"Ready?" I asked Greg. I didn't wait for him to answer. I pulled out my fingers and positioned my cockhead right against his hole. Nathan took the bottle of poppers and held it under Greg's nose. He took a long hit. I waited a moment for them to reach him, then started to press in. I had opened him up just enough for my cockhead to slide right in. Although hard and aroused, I resisted the urge to immediately push all the way in.

"Go slow," Greg said, but even as he spoke, he was pushing back, trying to get more of my cock into him. His hole was everything I had dreamt of: warm, slippery, and inviting. I let him pace himself, taking my shaft as he wanted it. It felt great to feel his tender skin rubbing against my raw cock, knowing that we were connecting in the most intimate way two men could. We were fucking raw and unprotected, nothing separating us. As we worked my cock in deeper, it was hard to resist really fucking him hard, but I let him set the pace. He was still young, still inexperienced in the realm of taking cock.

"Doing ok?" Nathan asked Greg, as the boy started to breath heavily.

"Yeah. Just getting used to it."

"You're going to be getting a lot of that cock, so yeah, you better get used to it," Nathan replied. I had to smile. I wasn't going to give up this prime piece of ass any time soon. In addition, Greg was eagerly taking me raw, even knowing I was poz and he was negative. That made it all the sweeter. "You look so amazing, with my husband's poz cock barebacking your negative hole," Nathan said to Greg. The two of them kissed, tongues intertwined.

It turned me on, seeing Nathan and Greg kissing, knowing I was inside Greg. At that moment, Greg seemed finally to get used to me being inside him, so I started to speed up my strokes. Nathan's load squished around inside of him when I pistoned in and out. I wanted to add my own load to that mix. Greg was such a hot young man and I wanted to cum inside of him and to mark him permanently.

Nathan broke off his kiss with Greg, then leaned over the boy's body in order to kiss me. He forced his tongue into my mouth, exploring the contours he knew so well. I could taste both Nathan and Greg, a combination of the familiar and the fresh. "He's got a hot hole, doesn't he?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah, he does," I said. I pulled almost all the way out, then pushed all the way back into Greg. "It's hard not to shoot right away. But I want it to last."

"You know, when you're ready, I want you to breed him. I want my Greg to get my hot husband's sperm inside him. My hot poz man's virus." Nathan knew all of my hot buttons: my ears being teased, a load of sperm already in a hole, and the dirty talk of barebacking. He was hitting all of them, and it was working. My balls were churning, and I knew it would be a big load I fucked into Greg's unprotected hole.

"If you keep that up, I'm going to cum too soon. I want to make this last a long time. I am going to enjoy this."

"I know. But I'm so boned to see you fucking my godson," Nathan said. His cock was sticking straight up, hard as a rock. "I'm glad Greg is going to be part of our family, both of us sharing our DNA with him. He kissed me again, then turned to kiss Greg.

"Turn over," I said to Greg, as I pulled my cock out of his hole. "I want to see your face when I breed your hole." Greg jumped up and practically spun around in air, turning over as quickly as he could. I put his legs on my shoulders and lined up my cock with his hole. His hole was covered with the sperm from Nathan that my fucking has churned up. I pushed it in, not wanting to waste any of the precious jizz.

Once my cock was safely back inside of Greg, I bent over and started to kiss Greg. "You really want this?" I asked Greg, in between our kisses.

"Yeah, I do. And I want it from both Uncle Nathan and you. You're part of my family. And I want to make it permanent."

"It's going to be with you until you die. Maybe you'll die from it."

"I know. But it's important that this happens. You helping to infect me. Uncle Nathan helping to infect me. It's important that it happens this way, by fucking raw," Greg answered. My cock was dripping, and I knew it wouldn't be much longer before I shot my load.

"I'm going to cum soon," I said. "I'm already leaking pre-cum into you." Nathan was kneeling on the bed, right next to me. His hand was on my back, but in the moment, all I could focus on was my cock and Greg's hole.

"Give it to him," Nathan said. "I want you to pump my nephew full of your virus." Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that he was slowly stroking his own cock. He was enjoying watching this scene unfold in front of him.

"Come on, Uncle Jason. Breed my hole. Pump it full of your toxic cum," Greg said. "Yeah, you're my uncle, but I want you to make it official. I want to make it real. Give me your virus." He was staring right at me, meeting each of my thrusts with his body. He was smiling, enjoying the fuck, but his eyes were serious. He knew what he wanted, and he knew exactly how it was going to go down, how he was going to get it.

"Fucking sexy boy," I said, unable to think about much else than the tingling at the tip of my cock. I knew it as the feeling of an impending orgasm, and it was only growing. "Gonna breed that hot hole of yours. Add my sperm to your collection. You're gonna get both your Uncle's viruses."

"Please," Greg asked. If I had any indecision about cumming inside of him, that simple plea would have laid it all to rest. It was naked need, stripped of all nuance and pretense. Not getting my seed would be more devastating to Greg than any disease he could ever contract from me. Again, he said it. "Please, Uncle. Please."

"Fuck boy. You're going to take it," I grunted, shoving my dick deep in his hole. My balls drew up tight, and a load of sperm moved into position at the base of my cock. "Take. My. Dirty. Cum," I shouted, thrusting a little deeper as my dick stiffened, then spurted. The first volley landed deep inside Greg.

"Oh," Greg said, his eyes widening. He could feel my cock firing each round into his hole. "Fuck," he continued. "Thank you," he said, as another spasm racked my body. It forced another jet of jizz into the boy. "Thank you," again, as another spurt entered him.

"Give it to him. Give him your seed" Nathan said, egging me on. "Fill his hole with your poz juice." He still had one hand on my back, feeling each orgasmic thrust travel through my body. The other hand was resting on Greg's smooth chest, half to hold in him place, half to let the boy know Nathan was still there with Greg.

I quickly lost track of how many spurts there were. In my pot-clouded mind, the orgasm was seemingly endless, each thrust of my hips adding another thick load of HIV-laden semen to the resevoir building up in Greg's body. But slowly, the thrusts were coming further apart and each spurt was a little smaller than the previous. I was panting, trying to catch my breath. Greg was also breathing heavily. He grabbed my head, and pulled me close. "Thank you. I've been dreaming about this for a long time. And I really wanted it to come from you and Uncle Nate."

"You're welcome," I said, still dazed from the fuck. I didn't know what else to say. I let him kiss me, his tongue probing my mouth. It had been a while since I had the pleasure of fucking a neg hole and had forgotten how hungry neg boys could be. My cock was shrinking, but Greg's ass was still milking it hard, trying to get every toxic drop out of it. My dick always got very sensitive after I came, and I knew I wouldn't be able to stay in his hole much longer

"Let Uncle Nate in?" Greg asked, recognizing my dick's intense sensitivity. "I bet he'd love to feel your thick load first hand." Nathan was right by us, his fat daddy cock hard and glistening with lube. I carefully pulled out of Greg's hole, trying to keep the accumulated jizz inside of him. My cock fell out with a wet pop, and a little bit of white sperm dribbled out of Greg's hole.

Nathan was standing right there, ready to take over. As I stepped aside, he got into position. He rested Greg's legs on his shoulders and lined his cock up with Greg's hole. With the tip of his dick, Nathan scooped up the tiny bit of pozcum that had leaked out. "Ready?" he asked Greg.

Greg nodded, and Nathan pressed into the boy's hole. The sperm provided the perfect amount of extra lubrication, and he slid in slowly but effortlessly. Still exhausted from my fuck, I knelt down on the side of the bed, where I could see both of them and all of the action. "Damn, that was a big load," Nathan said to me.

"Yeah, I had saved it up for several days. It was going to be for you."

"Glad it went into Greg instead," Nathan replied. He had settled into a steady rhythm and was sliding in and out of Greg's hole.

"I'm very glad," Greg said. I reached over and stroked his black hair. There was the barest traces of a mohawk, probably an experiment in hair styles from earlier in the summer. Greg rested a hand on my thigh, and I could feel the force of each of Nathan's strokes travel through his body.

"Me too," I said. "And don't worry, there are plenty more loads for you." I turned to Nathan. "You working that toxic sperm into our boy's sweet hole?"

"You know it. Getting damn close to dropping my own as well." I handed Greg the bottle of poppers, and he took a hit. He then handed it to Nathan, who also did a quick hit. "Fucking a hot, cum-filled neg boy. Does it get any better than this?"

"Fucking your cum-filled negative nephew?" Greg answered.

"Fucking your innocent nephew, filled with dirty cum from your poz husband?" I added.

"And fucking moments away from adding my own load to his collection," Nathan continued. From years of experience, I knew that Nathan was getting close to shooting; his breaths were getting quicker, and he had a far-away look on his face. "Gonna fill you up, Greg," he grunted.

"Please, give me your toxic jizz," Greg begged him. That same need was still there. My injection had barely satiated the boy.

Nathan shoved his cock deep into Greg, then held it there. "Fuck," he said, loudly and slowly. I knew he was cumming, his thick cock pumping his load deep into Greg.

"Give it to me, Uncle Nate. Finish the job you started," Greg continued. Nathan was in no shape to reply while his hips were bucking wildly as he pumped in and out of Greg's hole. Even over Greg's pleas for more HIV-laden jizz and Nathan's heavy breathing, I could hear the wet sloshing sounds of Greg's cum-filled hole getting pumped. If I hadn't just shot my own load, I knew the sounds would be getting my cock hard. I always got turned on by knowing a guy had a load in him; hearing it so clearly only fueled my pleasure.

"Such a good boy, taking all of my load deep in his raw hole," Nathan finally managed to grunt as the passion of his orgasm subsided. "You like getting drilled, filled, and bred by Uncle Jason and me?"

"Oh yeah. I want every drop. I'm rock hard here," Greg said. His cock was sticking straight up, dripping pre-cum.

"You gonna shoot for me boy? Jerk out a load for your uncles? Show us how much you like us fucking you?" Nathan's cock was still buried deep in Greg. Even though he had cum, he was still slowly working our loads into the young man.

"Yeah, Uncle, I am." Greg was stroking his cock hard, his eyes closed in rapt concentration. "Only wish I were shooting a charged-up load like Jason's. Or yours."

"Don't worry, Greg," I said. "We'll make sure you get what you need to be just as deadly as the tow of us." I ran my hand along his body, feeling his smooth, young skin, knowing although he was clean and disease free now, Nathan and I were making sure that it wouldn't be for long.

"Please, you have no idea how badly I want it," he said. He grunted, and his body shuddered. His cock swelled, and a white rope erupted from the tip of his cock. It arced over his stomach, landing on his chest. Then another spurt, landing in the middle of his torso, then another on his stomach. He didn't stop stroking his cock, and several more spurts landed right on his stomach, filling up his belly button.

"Nice, boy," Nathan said, admiring the load. "I hope that's going to be one of your last neg loads. You better enjoy it while you can." I leaned in for a better look, and bumped my head against Nathan, who was doing the same thing. "You first," Nathan said. "I've already eaten a few of his loads of sweet boycum."

Nathan knew me far too well; I leaned in and licked up all the cum I could. Greg's sperm had the sweetness that Nathan had promised. It was the sweetness only a young man had and my tongue searched out every delicious drop I could find. Greg was still catching his breath, but still, did his best to hold me in place, keeping me away from his cock. "So sensitive," he said, by way of explanation.

Nathan had finally recovered from his orgasm but was slowly sliding his cock out of Greg's hole. He removed it carefully, leaving all of the deadly spunk inside of him. He collapsed on the bed next to Greg, on the other side from me. "Very good," he said, wrapping his arm around Greg, and letting his fingertips run across my body.

The three of us scrambled around a bit, getting our bodies arranged and heads on the pillows, relaxing in our post-orgasmic bliss. Greg was nestled between me and Nathan, our arms wrapped around him and each other. "I didn't expect this as my afternoon," I said, "But I'm really glad it happened. I'm happy your sperm is inside you."

"Me too," Greg said. "But you have a lot of fucking to do to catch up with Nathan."

"Later, boy," Nathan said. "Now, let's get some rest." Together, we grew silent, and soon, all three of us were sleeping. It was the light sleep of post-sex exhaustion; occasionally, one of us would wake up, change position, and maybe make out with the man next to us. An hour later, the sun was low enough in the sky to fall directly in my eyes. Unable to continue sleeping, I got up, staring at the two handsome men, their bodies next to each other, skin on skin. There was a special satisfaction knowing they were my men. Each of them had gotten my sperm, each of them would always carry a part of me. Forever.

Quietly, I walked out of the bedroom and made myself a small snack before heading out by the pool. My shorts were still out there and I pulled them on. A few minutes later, Nathan joined me. He had pulled on a pair of light lounge pants, but was still shirtless, his defined pecs covered with trimmed fur. "You ok?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I didn't want to sleep too much," I said. As he sat down next to me, I watched the muscles ripple across his body. He spent many hours a week at the gym, and his efforts showed. I had a mix of jealousy and pride that Greg had wanted him, my man, my husband, to fuck him.

"Understand. Greg's still out," he said. "What time is it anyway?"

"Nearly six," I said. "I think that was the last thing I was expecting for the afternoon. Not that I minded it at all. But is he really old enough to make that decision?"

"I'm not sure. I don't think he knows, to be honest," Nathan replied. "But, he's seen at least one of our movies."

"Fuck. Which one?"

"Infectious Fun. And he's been thinking about this for a few months. He possibly even planned the entire trip with me just to make it happen."

"Well, if he wants it, he will get it sooner or later," I said.

"Yeah. Better that he does it with people he wants to poz him up," Nathan replied. "And at least we'll be here for him."

"It's going to be hard for him at times."

"No kidding," Nathan said. "It's always hard." He was quiet. He reached out and put his hand on mine, seeking out the ring on my finger. "Do you have any regrets?"

"None." I grabbed his hand, holding it tightly. "I got you out of it. And I get your cock any time I want." My finger traced out a ring on Nathan's left hand. I had the same ring as well.

"I think Greg gets first dibs on our cocks for the next day or so," Nathan said. "But I'll I need to get fucked as soon as he's away at school."

"Understood. And I want your beautiful cock in me soon as well. I've missed you." We sat quietly, watching the sun slowly turn golden and fall lower in the sky. "Dinner thoughts?" I finally asked.

"Maybe just grill some burgers here?"

"That works. You want to wake up our boy?" It was remarkable how quickly we had both started to refer to Greg as our boy.

"Sure." Nathan stood up, releasing my hand, and walked back into the house. I sat for a few moments longer, still thinking about the afternoon. I had fucked my husband's nephew. I hadn't used a condom, and I had shot my HIV-infected load into the boy's unprotected hole. And I was getting hard again, thinking about getting back into Greg's ass. I got up, and turned on the grill. I knew I couldn't think about fucking him too much, or I'd go back into the bedroom and fulfill the dream right then. There would be time later. Tonight and tomorrow would be all about getting a few more loads into him.

Soon, Nathan and Greg joined me on the patio, bringing out the burgers, buns, and the other supplies. I started to grill as Nathan and Greg opened some beers. As we chatted, we didn't really talk about what had happened earlier that afternoon. Nevertheless, there was an easy intimacy between all of us that evening. It was because we had shared everything earlier. Shared our sperm, our and our virus, and with it, our hopes and our fears. Greg would come up behind me, a little closer than necessary, but always a welcome presence. At other times, Nathan would put his arm around Greg and myself, holding the two of us close to him, like he was afraid of losing us.

As the evening passed, We chatted, ate, drank, and smoked a few more joints. When the sun had set, and it got cooler, we took off our clothes and got into the hot tub. There were more beers for all of us, and more joints to pass around. We were sitting closer, Greg once more nestled between Nathan and myself. Every once in a while, there would be a lull in the conversation. We took that opportunity to make out a bit.

Finally, it was getting late, and I knew that Nathan was tired from the drive, and getting sleepy from the hot tub. "Head in?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so," he replied. He turned to Greg, "You want to join us in our bed? We'd love to have you."

"Of course I would," Greg replied.

"Good," I said. I guided his hand down to my groin, where my cock was slightly stiff. "I've got something for you before bed though." I turned to Nathan, "Do drugs first?"

"Right," he said. We climbed out of the hot tub, our bodies steaming in the cool night air. "Let's deal with all this in the morning," he said. In addition to the dishes, we left our clothes behind, and wrapped towels around ourselves as we went back into the house.

Once inside, we dried off, then headed to the master bath. The three of us were now naked and our cocks starting to harden as we stared at each other in the mirror. "Been a while," I said, as I opened up the bottles of Nathan's drugs. I counted out three colorful pills for him.

He had the same ritual for me, but I only got one large pill. "Flip a coin? Or just breed Greg tonight?"

"What?" Greg asked.

"Well, each night, we flip a coin. The winner gets to decide who fucks who," I said. "But tonight, I think we're both in agreement that it's you who gets fucked. And bred hard" I got a glass of water, and handed it to Nathan.

"Please, make it me tonight," Greg said.

Nathan slapped him on his ass. "That's our boy," he said. He popped the pills in his mouth, then swallowed them with a gulp of water. "You go first again," he said to me.

"Yeah, I still need to fire two more shots before I get any credit," I said. I popped the pill and swallowed it.

"You'll make it," Nathan said. He saw Greg's quzzical look, and explained. "In order to get credit for the pozzing and get your name on our tattoo, we need to fuck a guy at least three times before he tests poz. I've done you, what, five or six times? But Jason needs two more."

"And I definitely want to be one of your pozdads," I said. I was standing behind Greg, and my cock was already starting to work its way into his crack. It was a deadly snake that I had no control over. It was seeking out his tender hole, trying to get deep inside where it could shoot its venom to do the most damage.

"Come on boys," Nathan interrupted us. "Settle down for at least a few seconds and let's get into bed." Reluctantly, I dropped my arms from around Greg, and the three of us headed back into the bedroom. Greg jumped on the bed and got on his back, grabbing his ankles and offering up his ass for our evening's entertainment.

"Come on guys, breed me," he said. Nathan nodded to me, indicating I was free to start our evening's work. I got on the bed, aligning myself between the young man's legs. Nathan took the lube and poured some down Greg's crack. I scooped it up on my fingers and pressed it in, starting to open Greg up. Between the earlier fucking, the relaxing hot tub, and his eagerness for my cock, he opened up easily. I could feel a bit of lube from earlier that day still up there. There was also a small pool of sperm, which hadn't yet been absorbed by his body.

"Just a tiny bit of sperm still up there," I said. "Your body is hungry for it."

"I guess we need to refill his hole then," Nathan replied. Greg was quiet. He had his eyes closed as he gently rocked his body. He was forcing himself further on my cock. Nathan was kneeling next to me, one of his arms around me. "I'm so fucking happy you're doing this to my godson. I want us to share this opportunity."

I held out my free hand, and Nathan poured a bit of the lube on it. I stroked my cock. It was already plenty hard, but I knew I had to lubricate it a bit before it slid into Greg's well-used hole. "Lots of lube please," Greg said, agreeing with my assessment of his ass.

"A bit sore?" Nathan asked. Greg nodded, and Nathan poured some more lube on my fingers as they slid in and out of his hole. "It's been a busy week. And you're not quite used to it yet, huh?" Greg nodded again.

"I'll go slow and gentle," I reassured Greg. "But I've got to go deep. And of course you're going to get a big load at the end." His hole was now loose enough. I pressed my cockhead up against it, and gently forced a bit into Greg.

Greg smiled. "Please, Uncle Jason, give it to me," he said. I pulled out for a moment. I let Nathan pour a line of lube down the length of my cock. "You know how badly I want it."

I slid back into Greg. This time, I didn't stop at just my cockhead. I pushed about half my shaft in, but then stopped for a moment as I let him get used to being penetrated once again. Greg's reaction was hard to judge: he was squirming, simultaneously trying to get adjusted to my cock inside his abused hole but also trying to get even more of my shaft in his ass. "Relax," I told him. "It's going to be here for you all night. For now, just get used to it."

Nathan saw Greg's discomfort, and helped him by holding a bottle of poppers under Greg's nose. Greg inhaled greedily, clearly needing every bit of extra assistance he could get. After Greg took his hit, Nathan turned to me, and held the bottle under my nose. I followed Greg, and did a deep hit. The drug got to both of us at the same time, and helped us work together to get my cock all the way into the boy's hole. "Oh fuck, Uncle, your cock feels so good in me. Your raw cock. Your raw, poz cock."

"And your hole is so warm and wet, milking out my pre-cum." I was lost in the pleasure of the fuck, not caring about anything other than the exquisite pleasure that my cock was feeling. I was glad to have shot a load earlier in the afternoon. It meant I wasn't so desperate to immediately drain my balls. I knew I could enjoy this fuck and make it last. It would be something very special for all of us.

Nathan poured a bit of lube on his cock, then slid in behind me. A moment later, I felt his cock slide into my crack and rub against my hole. I tensed a bit but Nathan whispered into my ear, "Relax, love." I hadn't expected this intrusion. "Just focus on what makes you feel good. Your raw cock in my nephew's hole. Feel our poz cum mixing inside of his neg hole. And feel my raw cock in your sweet hole." His cockhead was pressing up against me. If I just relaxed a tiny bit, it would glide into me and fill me up.

I desperately wanted my husband's cock inside me. But once he was inside me, I couldn't last very long inside of Greg. Further, as much as I wanted Nathan's sperm, I knew that Greg needed it more. I'd have many more opportunities to take Nathan's load, but right now, Greg needed as much of our toxic cream as we could give him. "I want to last a little longer in Greg," I said. "And I bet Greg wants your death spooge as well."

"Fuck yeah," Greg said. "I want every toxic drop you can inject in me." I leaned over Greg and our lips locked. Greg let go of his legs, and wrapped them around me, pulling me in deeper. Behind me, Nathan was still teasing my hole, sliding his shaft along my crack.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to cum in you," Nathan said. He handed me the bottle of poppers. "But I am going to fuck you." I took a hit from the poppers, then Nathan waited for them to take effect. I relaxed as the drug spread across my body. It got me ready for him to enter me. He slowly pushed his cock into my hole, filling me up after a long absence. The familiar sensation of my husband's cock inside of me made my own dick stiffen and throb in Greg's hole.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," Greg moaned, as Nathan's thrusts forced my cock even deeper into the boy. "Fuck, I want your load."

"You want to get him off?" Nathan asked Greg, leaning over my shoulder. "Just beg him for toxic sperm. He'll melt in you. Literally." I wanted to slap Nathan; I didn't want this fuck to end quite yet.

"Fuck man, you want to poz me up?" Greg asked, smiling. "You want to shoot your HIV juice in my raw, negative ass?" I was on edge; my husband was fucking my ass hard, my cock was buried in my nephew's hole, and both of them were begging me to cum. It was everything that got me off and it was all happening at once. "Come on, Uncle Jason. Breed me. Infect me. I want it. You want to give it to me."

"Make him our poz son," Nathan whispered in my ear. "Get him wet and lubed up for me." Nathan was rubbing his cockhead right against my prostate. "I want to feel you cum from the inside."

"Fuck you Nathan," I moaned, slamming my cock deep into Greg's hole, and squeezing my ass around Nathan's shaft. I stopped trying to hold off the orgasm, and let my animal instincts take over. The tingling at the tip of my cock spread down my shaft, engulfing my balls. "And fuck you, Greg. Take my hot poz juice, boy!"

I shoved into Greg one last time, right as I exploded. Although not quite as intense and forceful as earlier in the day, it was still plenty mind-blowing for me. I could feel spurt after spurt of thick jizz shooting into the young man's hole. "Fuck, Uncle Jason! Give it to me! Infect me!" Greg begged me, his ass working overtime to milk out every drop of cream from my balls. Behind me, Nathan was pushing his cock into me, forcing me up against his nephew's body.

"Fuck, love, that was an intense one," Nathan whispered into my ear. I was gasping for breath, my cock still buried in Greg's hole and still dripping toxic seed into my nephew's body. "Our boy's hole ready for my cock?" he asked me.

I was still in the pleasant afterglow of orgasm. I was trying to catch my breath and not thinking about anything other than how good my cock felt right after blowing my load right into Greg. It took me a second to process what Nathan had asked. Even then, all I could do was nod my head and grunt, "Yeah, he's ready." My still hard cock was squishing around in the pool of sperm that had collected in the depths of Greg's hole. With Nathan's cock already lubed up from fucking me, it would be easy for my husband to penetrate into Greg's most delicate parts.

"Fuck, Uncle Jason, that was a huge load," Greg said to me. "It felt so good to have you inside of me again. And I could feel every spurt of your dick, filling me with your pozjuice."

"It felt good for me too," I said. I had finally caught my breath, and was now coming back down to earth. "I'm going to pull out," I said, letting both Nathan and Greg know what they had to do. Nathan inched back just enough for me to pull out of Greg. There was a wet pop as my shaft came out of the boy. As I looked down, my cock had only the slightest sheen of sperm and lube covering it.

"He's a hungry boy," Nathan said, looking over my shoulder. He had seen how much of my load stayed inside of Greg. "Now it's my turn to give more of what he's been begging us for." Nathan pulled his cock out of me, and I scooted over to one side to give him access to Greg's hole.

I handed the bottle of poppers to Greg. "I think you'll want these," I said. He held the bottle under his nose and sniffed greedily. I wrapped my hand around Nathan's shoulders, using him to help support myself. I watched him line his hard tool up with his nephew's hole.

"Please Uncle Nathan," Greg moaned. "Fuck me. Poz me." His face was flushing red from the poppers. Between his sexual arousal, the weed, and the poppers, he had lost any ability to filter his desires and needs. It was obvious how badly he needed a cock inside of him, and how much he wanted Nathan's cock in particular. And how much he wanted to get infected.

I had a momentary pang of jealousy. Greg was taking my man's cock, and that he was getting a load that should have been mine. Nathan turned to me, gave me a kiss, and said, "I love you, Jason. And I really love being able to share my nephew and his hole with you." It was hard for me to begrudge Nathan this pleasure. Plus he was going to be using my sperm as his lube, rubbing my virus into the bug-chasing young man. Nathan turned back to Greg. "Are you ready for this, boy?"

"Please. I need you inside me." His eyes were darting back and forth between us, and I knew he had been listening to us and reading our body language carefully. "I want you to rub your husband's toxic load into my hole. I want to be your poz boy. I want it from both of you." Even though I had just cum, my cock twitched, hearing Greg express his needs so forcefully and clearly.

"You good for another load?" Nathan whispered into my ear, noticing how I was hard once more. "I really want you to be his poz father as well." His hard cock was now sliding easily into the boy's hole. As it slid out, I could see how glossy it was from the accumulated sperm we had fucked into him.

"Damn, that's a wet hole," I said. I was still a bit breathless from the orgasm, and it was hard for me to say anything more profound than the strikingly obvious. It was clear from Greg's expression that he was right at his limit for getting fucked: his virgin ass had been pounded repeatedly over the past few days. He was tender, sore, and raw. Both Nathan and I were hung pretty well, and we had not dialed back the force of our fucking for Greg's benefit. I could just barely think it, much less articulate it, but Greg was going to loose the battle against Nathan's virus. Or mine. I almost expected to wake up the next morning to find a feverish boy between Nathan and myself, as the virus started to destroy his beautiful young body.

"Please, Uncle Nate," Greg moaned, snapping me back to reality. "Fuck me hard." He had done another hit of poppers, and Nathan was pounding his hole hard. From Nathan's tense breathing, I knew that he wasn't far from breeding the boy. "I want your death seed so badly. But I'm not sure how much longer I can take you fucking me."

I knew that was a magic phrase for Nathan. He came the hardest when he knew the bottom was right at the edge between pleasure and pain. It would be the last minute he could cum inside of a man, but, especially for a neg bottom, the perfect moment for his seed to take. "I want you to have it, my sweet, beautiful boy. I want us to be your poz dads. I want you to get it from me. From Jason." He turned to me and kissed me.

"Take my man's sperm," I said. My cock was leaking pre-cum again already. I reached down, and wiped some off onto my finger. I leaned over and let Greg lick it off. "And here's a bit more of my sperm for you as well."

"Oh fuck, Uncle Jason," Greg moaned, sucking down on my fingers. "Please?" Please?" All I could think of was my own need a few years ago, when I was the one begging Nathan for his seed, and how good it felt for him to cum inside of me. I had always been hard as a rock, ready to cum, needing to get off. I knew he was going to be no different once Nathan shot his dirty, deadly load in him.

I found the bottle of lube, and poured some on Greg's cock. I started to stroke him, his cock getting hard and quickly dripping its own sticky white per-cum. "Good boy, Greg," I said. "Come for me. Let Nathan feel you cum as he fucks you." I looked back at Nathan, but his head was back, eyes closed, and his mouth open in ecstasy.

"FUCK BOY," Nathan yelled as his body bucked and forced his cock into the boy's willing body. His hips thrashed as his cock throbbed. Deep inside Greg's hole, I knew his cockhead had swollen and plugged up Greg. His cum was now shooting into the boy, where it would stay all night long. "Take it," he said, punctuating each syllable with another thrust into the boy. "Take my poz cum, Greg. Get fucked up on it."

"Oh, Oh, Oh," Greg moaned. In my hand, his cock throbbed and spurted. A thick jet of white cream arced over his abs and right onto his chest. Several more eruptions followed it, coating first his chest then his abs with sperm. Without thinking, I leaned in and licked it up while it was still hot.

"Kiss me," Nathan ordered me, before I could swallow my last mouthful of cum. I did, letting him share Greg's sweet sperm with me. We swapped the load back and forth, before finally, Nathan swallowed the last bit. "Damn, that's good," he said, slowly catching his breath.

Beneath us, Greg was lying on his back, also gasping. His ass was still full of Nathan's cock but it was obvious his balls were now drained of cum. "Thank you Uncle Nathan," he said. Turning to me, he continued. "And thank you, Uncle Jason."

"Our pleasure," I said, answering for Nathan. He had recovered from the pounding, and was slowly pulling his cock out of Greg's hole. Sandwiched between my two men, I was stroking Nathan's back, and gently rubbing Greg's hole at the same time. I was a bit sleepy, but very happy: Nathan was back in the bed we shared, and we had a hot boy who was begging for as much cum as we could give him.

"Sleep?" Nathan asked, as his cock finally fell out of Greg's hole. "It's been a long day for us, and I'm ready for some rest." It hadn't been too hard for me, but the fucking had made me sleepy. I didn't protest as Nathan laid down facing Greg. I spooned up behind the boy, feeling his wet hole against my semi hard cock.

"Please," Greg said. "And thank-you. Again. For giving me what I've dreamed of for so long." He put an arm around Nathan; Nathan put his arm over Greg, and slowly played with one of my nipples.

I mumbled, "Sleep well" as I nibbled on Greg's ear, resting a hand on his hip. Lovingly entangled like this, it didn't take any of us long to fall asleep.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 4