Greg's Schooling

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

3. Nathan

I was in that pleasant post-orgasmic moment of clarity. My balls had just been drained into my young nephew who was now cuddled up next to me. "Why?" I asked in response, unsure exactly what he was thanking me for.

"For another load of cum in me. For a load from Uncle Alan. For getting me closer to my goal."

"My pleasure," I said. I was still savoring the last bit of his sperm. "And there's another one for you in the morning."

"I was hoping for at least one," he said. He rolled over, his ass nestled up against my cock. I wrapped an arm around him, pulling him close. "But I'm tired now."

"Me too." We lay there together, our breathing slowly synchronizing, and we drifted off to sleep. In the twilight of sleep, I remembered how Alan used to hold me like this. His sperm would be deep in my ass, and my sperm would be deep inside of Alan. It felt good to be sharing this with Greg. Not just good, it felt right.

I awoke with a start, unsure where I was. Pressed up against me was a warm young man, his naked ass pressing against my cock. For a brief, perfect moment, I thought Alan was back with me. Then I thought it was Jason, and finally the truth percolated through my sleep-fogged mind. It was my nephew. My godson. Greg. And I had fucked him earlier in the evening. Bareback.

Greg was still sleeping soundly. Without disturbing him, I looked at the clock; it read 11:45. We must have fallen asleep shortly after I had fucked him. I remembered that he had wanted my poz load. And I did nothing to dissuade him from it.

Despite the two loads I had already shot, my cock was hard again. I let my hand drift down to Greg's groin, and found his cock was just as hard as mine. My touch must have disturbed him, because he turned over, and still semi-asleep, he began to kiss me. "Can I fuck you?" he asked, between kisses.

"Not yet, boy. I want to make sure you're shooting poz cum." Alan had done it to me and I had kept it up with Jason. I didn't want him to fuck me until he had tested positive. But then, it would be a free-for-all.

"You up for fucking me again?" he asked. His hand dropped down to my crotch, finding my hard cock already dripping pre-cum. "I guess I know the answer to that," he said. We were both slowly waking up, more aware of where we were and what we wanted. I found an opening between Greg's legs, and forced my hand to his hole. It was still wet and slippery from our earlier couplings, and my finger slid in easily. "Damn. Put it in me," Greg moaned. "I fucking need it," he said, the urgency audible in his pleading, "Don't wait."

It took me only a moment to manouver him into position, my cockhead right at the entrance to his hole. "Ready for another pounding, boy?" I asked. A twinge of uncertainity flickered through my mind. I didn't know if it was my position to be doing this to Greg. But my cock was eager to get inside of my boy, and my virus was doing the thinking for me.

"Please. Breed me again, Uncle Nate." I pushed my dick into his warm hole. I hardly needed any force at all, he was still so open and ready. "Oh fuck, that feels good." I didn't say anything, but just leaned in, wrapped my arms around him, and kissed him. There were times in sex where you didn't need words, and this was one of them. We both knew it was what we needed. My raw cock in his bare hole, dripping my precum deep in his young body.

"Just enjoy it, Greg," I whispered. I made sure he wasn't going to talk much more by sticking my tongue in his mouth. In the still darkness of the hotel room, it was easy for me to just concentrate and savor the fuck. Each thrust into Greg was like discovering a new world of pleasure, and each thrust elicted a soft moan of contentment from the boy. He had wrapped his legs around me, and held us together tightly, not letting me pull out, even if I had wanted to.

Unlike the hard, eager fucks of earlier, there was a slowness to this one. We had all the time in the world to get to our destination, and the journey would be its own reward. I went slowly, working my cock into Greg's body, and Greg met my tender strokes with his own thrusts onto my shaft. We continued to kiss, our tongues interlocked. "Please, Uncle, fuck me," Greg panted out between kisses. "Breed me." I didn't answer, but just kept on pressing my cock into his body.

Underneath me, Greg felt so young, so alive. I needed no encouragement to fuck him. Aside from my need to get a fresh load in there, I also wanted to work the older loads into his body. I could feel my earlier loads squishing around in his ass. I wanted to be a part of him forever, and right now, this was how I knew to do it best. "Don't worry, boy. I will."

Our fucking was long, intimate and deep. This was the closest that two men could be to one another: One man's cock deep in the the other man's ass, and there was nothing coming between them. I lost track of time. It might have been minutes, or it might have been hours. It didn't matter to either of us. We moved in synchrony, working my old cum into his body, and working on getting a fresh load injected into him.

Finally, after an eternity of pleasure, I felt the familiar tingle at the tip of my cock. I knew I couldn't hold off much longer. "You want it, Greg?" I asked him.

"Please. Breed me again," he said. "I need your sperm."

"You want to get sick, boy?"

"Yes, Uncle Nate. I want it. And I want you to do it." My balls were hard against his ass and my cock was deep in his body. "Infect me."

My cock was dripping pre-cum into Greg. My balls were drawing up tight, getting ready to spew another virus-laden load into his body. His pleading was infecting my mind, and all I knew was how good it felt to be inside of him. "I'm going to shoot it in deep, boy. Fill you with my toxic sperm"

"Please, Uncle Nate. You know I'll do anything to get your sperm." Greg grabbed my ass and pulled me against him. "Anything to get your virus." Another hard thrust into him, this time from me. "Anything to get sick," he said.

"Anything?" I asked. I knew it was said in the heat of passion, and he probably didn't think it through. All the same, my mind started to race at the possibilities. "You want my pozcum that badly, Greg?" I slid my cock out, leaving just the head in him, taunting him with the prospect of not getting my load.

"Anything. Everything. Uncle. I've told you how badly I need this. And how badly I need you to be the one to do it." He pulled me back into him, getting the full length of my cock back inside him, filling him up again.

"Fuck Greg. I'm getting close. I can't hold back." I was sliding in and out in his hole, the loads I had already deposited squishing around and the sensation engulfing on my cockhead.

"Cum in me Uncle Nate. Shoot in me. Infect me."

I couldn't hold back any longer. I thrust my cock deep into him, and held it there. My balls pulled up and a thick eruption of sperm, semen, and virus pulsed through my cock right into Greg's body. "Take it Greg. Fucking take my load," I grunted.

"Thank you, Nathan. Thank you," Greg moaned. Even in the darkness of the hotel room, I could sense the smile on his face. His needs were deep and dark, and I had just fulfilled some of them.

"My pleasure, boy," I said. I shoved my rod into him several more times, each one punctuated with another volley of my bodily fluids. He pulled me close, held me tight and started to kiss me. With my cock buried deep in his body and his tongue in my mouth, it was easy to stay connected, even after the passion of the orgasm had subsided.

We didn't say anything, but just made out. I was a little shocked at the desires we had both just exposed, Greg's depths of need, and how far I imagined pushing him. I knew he would follow me where ever I lead him, and wondered how deep into the depths of our fantasies I could take him. Or would take him. Underneath me, his heart was pounding inside his young, beautiful body. I was again acutely aware of my job as the elder to mentor and protect him. Once more I had failed at that task. And had enjoyed the failure more than I could express.

On the bedtable, my cell phone buzzed and the screen lit up, interrupting my reverie. "Who's that?" Greg mumbled, reluctantly taking his tongue of my my mouth.

"Jason," I guessed. I had glanced at the clock, and saw it was now one in the morning, eleven at night back home in California. It was about time for our evening ritual. I had missed it last night, too tired to even think, much less text Jason. I let my cock slide out of Greg's hole. As it fell out, Greg clamped his ass down, making sure that every drop of my deadly juice stayed inside of him. Disentangling ourselves, I grabbed the phone.

On the screen was a picture of of his hand, a big load of cum covering it. "I won the coin toss tonight. And had to waste this load. Come home soon, Boo" read the text.

I quickly typed back, "Definitely a wasted load. You have NO idea how wasted. Miss you. Love you." We had developed an evening ritual, right around when we needed to take our meds. His text reminded me that I hadn't taken mine. "I need to take my meds," I told Jason.

"Oh. I hadn't thought about that," he said. "Can I watch?"

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3

• 3 weeks later...

4. Greg

"I guess. Sure," Nathan said. "It's not that exciting."

Uncle Nate turned on the light by the bed. It was too bright at first, but my eyes quickly adjusted. I followed him into the bathroom, still amazed at the beauty of his body. I didn't know exactly how old he was; all I knew was that he was my father's younger brother. That probably put him in his mid-forties. There was a hint of grey in his goatee and on his chest, and a few lines on his face. But these only added to his character to him, each one a part of the story of a life that I desperately wanted to be part of.

As I walked, I could feel the lube, sweat and a bit of sperm lubricating my ass cheeks. Inside, I knew there were three loads of Nathan's pozcum slowly getting absorbed by my body. A battle was raging between the virus and my immune system, each trying to best the other. Alan's immune system had lost that battle. Nathan's had lost that battle too. And Jason's had also lost that battle. And I knew eventually my immune system would loose as well. More over, I didn't want to win it. Even though I knew it was pointless, I tried to will my immune system to give into the inevitable sooner rather than later.

In the harsh light of the bathroom, Nathan's cock was still semi-hard and glossy from my ass, one last drop of semen at it's tip. He pulled out a pill case, and opened one of the compartments. He took out three pills and put them by the small sink. "Jason always counts out my pills, and I count out his," he explained. "It reminds us that we have to take care of each other. And that we are now and forever diseased men."

He poured a glass of water, put all the pills in his mouth, and took a swig. He swallowed. "There. Nothing exciting, you see." He looked me over. I was still aroused from getting fucked, and watching him nurture his virus got my cock rock hard again. "But you seemed to like watching it."

"I usually jerk off three times a day," I said. "I've only cum once in the past two days." The trip had been an ordeal. Most days, even the slightest grin from Uncle Nate would get my cock stirring, and today, seemingly anything and everything got me hard. Standing naked with him in the small bathroom, his masculine scent filling the room was almost more than I could stand.

"Doesn't seem very nice of me to make you suffer," Nathan said as we walked back into the bedroom. "I don't want you to fuck me until we know you're shooting live ammo. But there are other things." He shoved me on to the bed. I couldn't help but fell onto the bed as he kneeled down in front of me. And before I could even react, he swallowed my cock completely. He didn't stop as my dickhead went right into his throat. As he pulled off my shaft and concentrated on my cockhead, I thought I was going to shoot right away. But I held off; I wanted to enjoy Nathan's blow job.

Uncle Nate knew how to suck cock. Unlike all the other guys who had sucked me off, he had years of experience, both giving and getting head. I squirmed in pleasure as his tongue went across my piss slit, followed by him once more swallowing my shaft. He slowed down a bit, getting into the groove of cocksucking. I took the chance to pull myself up to watch a master at work.

It was a sight to behold. This amazing, masculine man was kneeling down in front of me, his lips wrapped around my cock, worshipping it. The world had shrunk to just me, my dick, and my eager supplicant in front of me. My cock seemed to be the only good thing in Nathan's world, and he made sure I knew his only job was to get me off. I reached back and grabbed the poppers. I did a hit, then held them under his nose.

The poppers both hit us at the same time. His strokes became longer and deeper, his worship of my shaft more intense. For me, not just my cock was throbbing in pleasure but my entire body was shaking. I knew I was going to shoot soon. "Fuck, Uncle. I'm gonna cum," I said, between gasps for air.

He made no move to stop. His goatee was pressed hard against the base of my cock. I still couldn't believe this was happening to me. I would have done anything for this man, my personal model of the perfection of masculinity. But it was him, my idol, who was on his knees. It was him who was sucking on my young cock. It was him who was going to let me shoot my load in his mouth. It was him who was going to swallow my spunk. These thoughts were too much for me. My balls drew up tight, and my cock stiffened. "I'm going to cum," I managed to grunt.

He pulled off my cock just enough for my head to fill his mouth. He ran his tongue around the head, and I lost all control of my body. I came hard, my cock leaking a constant dribble of cum right into his mouth. I felt him swallowing every drop, like a fine, precious fluid. He didn't stop sucking on me until my balls were drained of semen. Even after I had more than finished, he kept my cock in his mouth. He tried to get every drop, tormenting me as my head had become super-sensitive.

"Fuck, that was good," I said, finally pulling his head off of me. "I've never had anyone let me cum in their mouth before."

"Really?" he asked. He was smiling, but bit of sperm had leaked onto his goatee. I didn't think it was possible, but the cum in his facial hair made him seem even more masculine than before. He was more than confident enough in himself that he could suck another man off and even swallow his sperm. "I hate to see something that delicious go to waste," he said, as his tongue flicked over his goatee, lapping up the last of my load.

He stood up and turned out the lights. "Now, time for us to get some sleep. It's going to be a long day tomorrow." He curled up next to me, wrapping his arms around me. I was totally relaxed from the blow job. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep, safe in Nathan's arms.

I slept soundly, even as Nathan got up early and went for a run. I didn't wake up until he slammed the door shut behind him as he came back. Even in the early morning, the Texas heat was present. Nathan was dripping sweat and his t-shirt was sticking to his body. "Good morning, boy," he said, as he pulled off his shirt and threw it in the corner. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah, I did." He was still breathing hard, and sweat was running down his chest. I wanted to bury my face in his sweat-soaked hair, and feel his cock probe my tender hole. I always woke up hard, but knowing that I still had his cum inside me made my cock throb. I wanted more. "Good run?"

"Hot out," he answered. "But it was good. I needed to think a bit."

"About?" I asked, even though we both knew exactly what he wanted to think about. He had fucked me bareback three times the night before. He had shot his HIV-laden sperm into my unprotected hole. And I had begged him to do it.

"Last night. Wondering if you had really thought it through, what you were getting yourself into. You know, it's probably not too late to change your mind."

"I'm know I'm not going to change my mind," I replied. I threw off the sheets, exposing my hard cock. "And I know he's not going to change his mind." My cock was already dripping a bit of pre-cum. I spread my legs, letting him catch a glimpse of my well-fucked hole.

"I thought you were going to say that." He reached down to his running shorts. If his cock was soft, the shorts could only barely contain his package. And he wasn't soft now. He pulled the shorts and a jockstrap down, releasing his cock. "I want this so badly," he said.

He paused, his cock getting harder. "But, I know that's my cock thinking for me. My virus thinking for me. It's not what my brain is telling me." I didn't say anything, but just spread my ass open, letting him see how vulnerable I was. He ran a finger over his shaft. "I'm you're godfather, you know. I'm supposed to guide you into adulthood."

"And sometimes, give me things that my father can't," I countered. "Help me with issues I can't talk about with anyone else."

"You're sure about this?" he asked, once more.

"For months now. Even after I've shot my wad, jerking off to your movie."

"You know I'll always be here for you," he said. "And I hope this is the right thing. For both of us."

"I know. And it is," I said. As serious as this discussion was, it had turned me on like nothing else.

"I guess you're wanting another load this morning." The shorts and jock dropped to the floor. He stepped out of them, leaving him naked except for the running shoes and a watch.

"Fuck yeah, Uncle." I tossed him the lube, and grabbed the poppers. "Don't take off the shoes. Just fuck me like that." It was the culmination of every gym coach fantasy I had ever had, and this time it was true. I got on all fours at the edge of the bed, my ass up in the air. I wanted his cock in me. No, I needed his cock in me. And I was itching for more of his poz cum.

As much as I wanted his cock, Uncle Nate was determined to prolong my agony. He knelt down and stuck his face in my ass. His tongue easily found my hole, and began to tease and probe it. "Oh yeah boy. I can taste my sperm up there." I ground my ass against his face, feeling the prickly goatee against my tender ass.

I did a hit of the poppers. "Please Nate. Put another load up there," I moaned. I was in heat, and needed to be bred by my sweaty, studly Uncle.

"You want it?" He wasn't giving in to my pleading easily, as his tongue continued to probe my hole. "You really want my HIV?"

"Fuck yes. I want your poz rod in my neg hole. Breed me, Uncle Nate. Shoot your load in me." The poppers took control of my thinking. My world was now centered on my ass and my hole needed a cock to fill it.

"Right on, boy. My twisted, slutty boy, taking my raw rod." He had stood up, and his cockhead was right against my hole. "You'll do anything for this cock, won't you?"

"Anything, Uncle. Just fuck me. Now." He finally put me out of my misery: he pressed against my ass and the head slid in. I leaned into him, and the rest of his cock entered me. "Fuck me hard, Uncle. Pound my hole."

He grabbed my hips, and answered my pleas. His cock pistoned in and out. He had put on just enough lube to smooth his entry, but not enough to make it easy for me. I felt every millimeter of his shaft against my hole: he stretched it out, he explored it, he made it his own. My own cock was leaking pre-cum, and without thinking, I let my hand go down and start to stroke it.

Nate reached down and pulled my hand away. "Not yet Greg. You'll get off. But on my schedule." He slammed his cock deep, reminding me who was in control. Then he returned to his steady, relentless pounding of my hole, still holding my hands behind my back. This was more than I had initially bargained for, and I needed another hit of the poppers. But he was holding on to my hands, forcing me to take his cock straight up. "You ok, boy?" he asked, suddenly aware of how his massive cock was tearing up my hole.

"I'll take anything you give me," I answered, gasping for breath between his forceful strokes. I wanted to impress him. I knew he had fucked more guys than I could count. I imagined that they had all been able to take him without a problem. I didn't want to be the weak one. I wanted to be a special man for him, I was going to start by taking him all the way, until he shot his precious load in me. Even though I was biting the sheets to keep from whimpering, I wasn't going to make him stop before he had his orgasm. I was glad he couldn't see my face. If he could, I knew he would stop.

"Don't worry, Greg. I'm going to come soon." He let go of my arms, and I did a hit of poppers. Then I offered the bottle to him. He took it, and he did a long hit. "You want my poz cum, Greg?" he asked as he put away the bottle.

"Please Uncle. Shoot it in me. Rip open my ass and fill it with your toxic sperm." Fueled by the poppers, I didn't care how it felt. This was all part of the process I had to go through to get what I needed so badly.

"Take it, Greg. Take my cum" He slammed his cock into my hole. "Fucking. Take. My. Deathseed." Each word was punctuated by a deep thrust into me and a spurt of cum. With the last one, he didn't pull out again, but left his cock inside of me. He was gasping for air, his chest heaving. "Damn. That was intense."

Nathan collapsed on top of me. His chest was covered in another layer of sweat. I was shaking from the intensity of the fuck. Neither one of us could speak at first.

"Good morning, boy," he finally whispered in my ear, once he had caught his breath. "Shower?" he asked. He pushed himself up, and carefully pulled his cock out of my hole. As best I could, I kept my ass tight, not wanting to loose a single drop of his deadly seed.

"Want to just get on the road? It's not like we have to impress anyone," I replied.

"By the end of the day, you know we will reek of sweat, sperm, sex and weed."

"What's wrong with that?" I asked. I got off the bed, and pulled on a pair of board shorts. I grabbed a tank top and sandals. "I'm ready for it."

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3