First time attending bb orgy in two weeks

youngbbbottom30

• Administrators

barebackzg's comments are good... Make sure you're really clean (eat lightly or not at all before hand and clean out really well). Just decide you're going to be a slut that night - let down your guard and just take dick from whomever. You might even take a blindfold with you so you can concentrate on taking loads and not be distracted by what the tops look like. And of course, concentrate on getting the load as each top fucks you - whatever it takes... Be the best / most accommodating bottom at the party.

Definitely agree, trying to be the best bottom is key. When guys see you getting fucked and bred a lot, more will want a piece of your cum sloppy hole. If you're picky on who fucks you you'll end up with less loads so especially at first be overly eager and more than willing to get a dick in your ass and milk a load out of it.

Also, it seems to attract attention in the beginning if you're an active bottom, fuck the guy's cock with your ass so that everyone can see how eager you are for cum.

Edited by Hotload84

Yeah, good comments. Always remember that the tops have lots of choices where they are going to drop their load(s) so you need to be the one that catches their attention with your body and your attitude. Do not be picky - just give the tops everything they could wish for. Beg them for their loads and make sure you appreciate fully when you get one.

Clean out well. If there are slings then take your turn and be willing to take all comers. Don't hog the sling though. Other bottoms will want their turn so be polite. Also be willing to suck lots of dick since many tops will need a little help before they fuck you.

I have lots of fun at orgies when I have been willing to play with guys I normally am not attracted to. I just make myself bend over and take dick and loads. I go home happy.

Be open and available, smile alot, take a blindfold, be very cleaned out, offer to sniff and suck a cock that just fucked you, make noise to show you are enjoying getting fucked, drink water, take a butt plug for after the party, a booty bump might be fun, just go and enjoy yourself, take phone numbers