Sucking clean your tops cock

Guest HornedBottom

Guest HornedBottom

Was fucked senseless by this monster cock in sanfran huge white uncut toxic tat on his groin lanky tall pale and rough as hell.....he made me bleed his cock had blood and shit on it and he grabbed my head and I sucked my own ass off his cock.

Guest pozbtm1967

always... I deep clean my ass thoroughly before I have any sex... if you are getting rimmed royally and then kissed what difference does it make... just adding more cum; that is unless you don't clean properly.

A2M is an "acquired taste". I never did it until a few years ago when a Dom Top with whom I was having a mini affair forced me to clean his cock. Once I got the hang of it, I loved it. Now I often offer to clean his cock, but not all Tops want me to do it.

So long as I've deeply cleaned my ass out, I have no problem tasting cum and my ass juices, though.

The first time I did it (I was, like, 16), was a complete accident. He fucked me, then I wanted to suck him. He was the one that put 2+2 together and said, umm y'know that was just in your ass... but by then I'd been slobbering on it for a few minutes, the thought kinda grossed me out, but I figured by then any harm had been done, been unnoticed, and it wasn't going to suddenly stop.

Fast-forward 20 years and the scenario changes only slightly. Yeah, it's been in my ass... but THIS IS MY MAN'S COCK. I'm blissing out over the fact that this piece of flesh just provided me (and him, lol) the most ultimate pleasure known to man. At this moment, my entire world is revolving around a tube of flesh that may as well be God itself. I don't really care if it was just in my ass. For vanity's sake I hope it's clean, but even if it has plutonium cliging to the side of it, I'm still in love with the cock and the man (whatever his name is) that it's attached to. FUCK YEAH I'm gonna suck on it for as long as he lets me and hope he pounds my ass with it again.

The question isn't about how clean it is or where it's been. The question is, is it a cock? If yes, then sucking is never wrong or dirty. Doesn't matter if I shit on it or if he hasn't showered in a week or if it's cleaner than a bottle of purell. If I'm blissing on the cock and the man it's attached to, it's gonna end up inside at least one of my holes.