Getting verbal...

Dirtysouth

Been chatting on BBRTS or via email with random bottoms who want to fuck, or meet up and then fuck... the issue is I get real verbal, talk about how if they want a load in their shithole or shitter then let me know, and 1/2 the time these guys write back and are offended that I called their ass a shithole, and right away it turns me off, just as I imagine, my verbiage did to them. I guess I find it odd, why words could be a turnoff. It isn't like I'm saying let's make love or cuddle, when really what I'm trying to convey, is how much I want to fuck them and how dirty I want it. Anyone else run into this issue?

I'd imagine it comes from the "shit" part of it. For most guys scat or any form of it is a total turn off. I've had guys want it to be messy when they fuck me and I can take a little of it but not a lot, all depends on my mood really.

I'd tell them first that you are a very verbal guy. Explain to them what you mean by that too, some guys think verbal is moans and groans and such and not things along the lines of your original post.

I think if you are open and upfront with it all, you might get some that are cool with it knowing ahead of time that "shitter" doesn't mean you actually want scat play.

Verbal is the way to go. Nothing turns me on more than a verbal top. I got fucked senseless by this guy I met online couple weeks ago and he was a fucking dirty talker! My god I've never been so turned on in my life. He called it shithole and I thought it was fucking hot. Best fuck.

Yeah see, my issue is if you're going to shy away from the real dirty words, then maybe you're not so fun in the first place.

Sex is sex, it is dirty and sweaty and exchanging fluids. Cum, sweat, spit, piss if you're into it, and who knows what else.

Calling it a shithole shouldn't bother a bottom in the least.

As a submissive bottom, I like a take charge top who is very verbal. A top can refer to my hole using whatever terms he pleases as long as he seeds it.

I guess it's the 'shit' part in 'shithole'. I like a verbal top, but I'd also be turned off by 'shithole', though not so much that I'd stop corresponding. I prefer the term 'fuckhole', even though my primary fuckhole is my face. It's just semantics though. As a bottom, the most important thing is getting the cock, ESPECIALLY the cum.

Guest MightyMouth

Sorry Dirty but as much as I love a dirty talking top, "shithole" would probably diminish my interest too. I might try to steer the terminology in a different direction before losing interest but I don't want any talk of "shit" while I'm getting fucked.

I'd imagine it comes from the "shit" part of it. For most guys scat or any form of it is a total turn off. I've had guys want it to be messy when they fuck me and I can take a little of it but not a lot, all depends on my mood really.

I would love to shit fuck you and make you beg for my poz load while I fuck you. I wanna get messy/shitty with you more than that if you'd be up for it (parTied up of course).

• 3 weeks later...

I'm huge into verbal, but here are the "not-acceptable" words:

pussy, cunt, bitch...stuff like that. I'd rather a guy call it a manhole, cumhole, or fuckhole. But my favorite kind of verbal is talk about raw sex...love when guys use the words "raw, bareback, unprotected, stranger seed"...stuff that that. Most guys are too afraid to say them during sex though.