Getting verbal...

Dirtysouth

• 1 year later...

Only (semi) taboo word for me is "cunt". I have a shitter, a shithole, a hole, Daddy's fuckhole, I don't have a cunt.

But as a term of abuse, calling someone a cunt, being called a cunt, bring it on... I've always made a distinction between the rather nasty term for a woman's vagina and what I see as a term of affection between men, especially men in the BDSM community.

"Words" are my thing - I'm a professional translator - so it naturally follows that I have a lot to say AND make a LOT of noise when fucking ass. Tend to be assertive and give directions, too. Don't personally care for any of that feces-related verbiage - I catch enough "shit" at my job and from other drivers on the roads/highways around this area; LOL!

LOVE verbal and ass, cunt, cumhole, it all works...moaning grunting....make fucking noise and/ let a man know you're liking it!!!

yeah, that reminds me: silent bottoms mildly alarm me. The ones who yell, loudly beg for more cock and tell me how much they love it make me nut hard & fast, deep inside.

I have a filthy fucking mouth and like to use it,and hope to fuck the pig I'm with has a dirtier mouth than mine and is just as loud

fuck in my youth was in a bookstore in Houston and was makin so much noise that management went to the next stall and dumped a bucket of water over

Been chatting on BBRTS or via email with random bottoms who want to fuck, or meet up and then fuck... the issue is I get real verbal, talk about how if they want a load in their shithole or shitter then let me know, and 1/2 the time these guys write back and are offended that I called their ass a shithole, and right away it turns me off, just as I imagine, my verbiage did to them. I guess I find it odd, why words could be a turnoff. It isn't like I'm saying let's make love or cuddle, when really what I'm trying to convey, is how much I want to fuck them and how dirty I want it. Anyone else run into this issue?

not into shit per se but fucking love the way the word "SHIT" sounds love calling it a shithole,or eating some mans shitchute,or pissing on some pig man sitting on the shitter.the word just sounds fucking dirty