Atm

runnere96

I am wondering is anyone really gets off on ass-to-mouth. I am a BB top and there is nothing quite like fucking a tight ass, who really gets off on it and milks my cock with his asslips, then wants to clean off my dick. It's just what I need to turn me on and want to then get him off. What about you?

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1

I fucking love it as bottom and top.

I don't need to worry about dirt as bottom, have never gotten anyone's cock dirty, bit of a natural perk, so some guys have been shocked (and more turned on) when I dive on their cock without checking first.

As top I couldn't care less if my cock's dirty if doing ass to mouth, in fact if the bottom's into it being dirty it can be fucking amazing.

• Like 1

Guest BBCumdumpPig
Total bitch bottom here, and ATM is just one more way for a man to use annd humiliate me and treat me like the filthy nasty whore I am. The more aggressive and demanding he is the more it drives me nuts.

iagree totally total sub bb bottom cumdump here.. what im for.. ts not about what i want or need its al about what the top wants and his pleasure,, and if he wants lots of ATM or suck the cum off his cock after he breeds my ass then thats what i do...should never waste a drop of that seed!!

Ass to mouth is a major turn on for me. Love cleaning that cummy cock after its come out of my ass or even better out of some other bottom's ass. Yeah every now and then there is a little bit of shit to it and I am not into scat but never found enough that I refused or had to be forced. So love that taste of ass juice and cum after a good hard pounding

I've only had one top do that to me and I loved how used and dirty it made me feel. I also like that he did it without asking or mentioning it. I showed up at his house after dark. He came out and met me on the back deck. Fucked me until he blew a nice load in me, then pulled out and shoved my head down on his cock. I slurped him clean and he sent me home. I remember driving home with that taste of my ass and his cum mixed. Wish another top would do that do me again.