Atm

runnere96

When I was being trained for service, any time cum ended up anywhere other than inside me, I received the same order every single time:

”Clean it up.”

Although it wasn’t said after the first time, this meant:

”With your tongue.”

It was drilled into me that if cum got on any surface, that was my doing because I either caused him to cum or produced the cum myself. And since it was my doing, cleaning it up was my responsibility, not his.

The first time a Top pulled his cock out of my creamed cunt, held it in front of my face and said “Clean it up”, it immediately clicked - this is something I’m always responsible for. It’s my duty to make sure the Top doesn’t have to go clean the cum off himself. I don’t even give it a second thought now, I just do it unless the Top doesn’t give me a chance.

The fact that a cock has been rutting my (or another) anus before it enters my mouth doesn’t particularly affect me - when I’m in service, I’m a set of warm holes that other men stick their penises into and ejaculate. It’s a little late for me to be thinking that I’m somehow above claiming that one of my holes is somehow ‘cleaner’ than the other. If a Top is in a position to give me ATM, he’s already debased and devolved me into a male breeding object. He has every reason to expect me to open up.

• Upvote 1

In the absence lately of much discourse on issues I find interesting, I've been reading old posts ... like this one.  Some of these replies are 9,10 years old.  Did these guys just quit the site?  Apparently it's ok to resurrect a 10 year old thread and crank it up again.  

Anyway, ATM has another application too.  It's not just for bottoms that just took loads, and then sucking the Cock clean of Sperm.  A lot of Tops really love their mouths on wet Holes too.  In the darkrooms, I'm not the only Top feasting on well-fucked Holes full of loads (or, Cocks covered with cum, fresh out of a wet Hole).   

To the "preparedness" thing:  I very seldom will allow a Cock to fuck me in the darkrooms: maybe once or twice a year.  That said, I do the "preparation" thing almost every time I hit the fuckjoints, just in case that "moment-of-connection" occurs.  I don't like cleaning out, I don't like any part of it.  But my behavior is dangerous enough already - no need to increase it by messing around with "unprepared" Hole.  Which implies that if there's any chance I might take a Cock, then it's up to me to be "prepared".  For a bottom to offer his Hole up for Breeding without cleaning out is unconscionable (unless, of course, shit in the Hole is negotiated prior to the hookup), irresponsible, and only increases the danger to others.  

It's all about Cock/(clean)Hole/Sperm

8 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Did these guys just quit the site?  Apparently it's ok to resurrect a 10 year old thread and crank it up again.  

I think you’ll find that this site is like any other social media venue - people arrive, stay a while, then most of them move along, maybe stick their heads back in from time to time, maybe not. There have been several prominent contributors in the past two or three years who have certainly departed (the word ‘guest’ appears before their username now, or they simply walked away. Now that account deletion is possible, I’m not sure how much evidence remains of a person passing through if they actually delete.

Yes, there’s a fair amount of necro-posting to old threads. On the whole I don’t know that picking up a dormant topic is such a bad thing - in the time I’ve been here, only about four years, I’ve seen  a number of topics appear in which essentially the same question gets asked by some new arrival long after the rest of us have flogged the conversation to death. The next time a wannabe cumdump asks “how can I organize a gangbang for myself” I’m going to have to take a deep breath and count slowly to ten. It would be far better for that person to search out what’s been posted before and only then, if he doesn’t find his question thoroughly answered, append his question to that thread instead of expecting us all to repeat ourselves again.

Honestly, the site could just about do with a reference section composed of How-To posts curated by the moderators from the best answers on the forum, and stickied in place. ‘The Truth About Gangbangs’, ‘How To Properly Clean Out’, ‘What Are PrEp, ART, and PEP And What’s The Difference?’, ‘How Long Are Men’s Cocks (Really)?’  I could go on. It would be nice to have something to point people to.