Bottom boys and cumming

eurotopnyc

I usually just dump and leave. I don't think it's my job to make the bottom cum. If he wants to, he can rewind in his mind and jerk off after I'm gone but I don't like the distraction of having to think about the bottom boy cumming and don't see that as my responsibility. But perhaps I'm unusual here?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about my orgasm. My big thrill for the night was feeling your hot stiffer spill its load into me after a good steady pounding. I really could care less about my own orgasm. yours is the thrill for me. I'm a pig anyhow. I would probably just as soon move onto the next topper as try to cum myself.

If you've fucked my hole or let me suck your cock, you've already done me a favor. I know you have twice as many subs to choose from as I have tops available.

If you've dumped your load in me, you've done me another HUUGE favor. For you it may have been a moment's relief that you could have just as easily gotten from a fleshjack or your own hand, but for me it was an experience that will replay in my mind for the rest of my life and that I can ONLY get from a live cock.

So now I owe you twice, big time. How greedy would I be to ask you to then get me off too, or even wait around while I take care of my junk? That would be like having the neighbor bake you a cake, hand-feed it to you, and then expecting them to clean your kitchen and wash your dishes too.

After you've dumped your load, if you want to bounce that's cool. But since I'm now more than in debt for your efforts, I should be the one doing something for YOU. Whether it's as simple as thanking you for the load or cleaning off your cock... or if you have the time, letting me give you a backrub, foot massage or pouring you a drink.

If you're the type that likes to stick around and reciprocate the orgasm, that's a total going-out-of-your-way bonus, and something you shouldn't feel the need to do unless you really get off on doing that. But it's not expected and certainly not your responsibility.

Wow! Interesting comments - from all of you!

I think the "right answer(?)" here is: It's all a matter of personal preference

As for me, I luv it when a guy - after he has plowed me with his power tool and shoots a huge load INSIDE ME - pisses all over my bod just after he pulls out!

Ok .... so I am cum slut AND a piss whore too. So .....

Mario

I cum first! after that....I ask the botom if he wants to cum. believe it or not Id say 95% of them dont care to orgasm in my presence......Most bottoms are so hole-centered the get their pleasure from the prostate stimulation while being fucked.