How to get any hole bare, every time

eurotopnyc

Yup, this is pretty much how it works. lol

Just keep doing whatever it takes to keep that bottom going nuts underneath you while you rub and grind your dick against their hole, and they will never say no.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With you "eurotopnyc" lets get to #12 real quick or My 1, 2, 3 and 4 are: Eat my shaved ass, finger fuck me, squeeze my nipples and drive the full length of your bare cock deep inside me and filling me with your precious man seed.

1. Refuse entreatments to wrap on a condom by saying you just want to play a bit first.

2. Work up the bottom with lots of oral, nip play, ass eating and light fingering

3. Jerk your cock to the point where you ooze plenty of precum.

4. Popper up the bottom if possible.P

5. Place your cockhead below the bottom's balls and slide it slowly up and down the perineum, leaving a trail of precum.

6. Move your cockhead about 3 inches from the entry point and start circling your piss slit around the hole.

7. Continue this motion until the skin folds around the entry point are soaked in precum and move closer and closer on each circular motion.

8. Pinch the nips and get verbal as you place the piss slit directly on the anus.

9. Gently nudge the outer skin folds and start putting pressure on the sphincter without entering.

10. Switch from circular motions to penetrative motions, but only to the point where you hit the sphincter and moisten it with your piss slit.

11. When the bottom begs you to enter raw, say "Are you sure?"

12. Drive the full length of your shaft inside.

Meh, if you have to work on the guy to get him to bareback, the fuck's probably not worth your time. I want partners who'll gleefully unleash their inner pig with me.

I agree with that. I have a really nice guy who I have seen several times but he won't fuck me raw. He always fucks me with a condom and that rarely happens. He is a great guy and a great friend though. Every time I touch his cock and suck him I think of it going in my hole raw. I wish he wasn't so vanilla. But I agree in terms of sex I'd rather have a sexual partner who is wild and piggy as me.

Hey the times that i was barebacked was when the top had worked me over and up to a froth. I was so horned up that they could do anything. All i was thinking about was sex and cumming and needing a fuck. Condoms had been pushed out of my mind. They easily took me bare.

• 2 weeks later...

The times that I have taken bare cock were either complete surprises and only lasted a few strokes or were as much my idea as the tops. In the latter cases each of the guys had a huge uncut cock. I am talking 9.5 to 10.5 inches long ad very thick. I was just crazed toget those in my hole.

While they did not cum in my ass, I did go ass to mouth on them multiple times.

So from my point of view "How to get in my hole bare?" Have a huge uncut dick

i mostly top women but this works with anyone. if i think there's any chance they'll ask for a condom, or if i just want to make sure they're relaxed and feeling good, i tell them I would love to give them a sensual massage, which they always agree to. then i take out the massage OIL and give them a massage. they're on their stomach and i'm straddling them, both of us naked, i use LOTS of OIL and make sure to massage not just their back and shoulders but their ass and my dick so everything is covered in OIL. i kiss the back of their neck and rub my dick in their ass crack and most of the time they are so ready to go they arch their back to push up and present their booty for me to enter, but if they ask for a condom, I dutifully put it on, making sure my hand and dick are covered in oil and i'm coating the condom with the oil. then I enter them, making sure they know the condom is on. Because of the oil, the condom breaks within just a few thrusts, I say "oh shit, it broke" as I take it off and then go right back inside them because i was already inside them raw. they almost never complain about me going back in raw but even if i do, the next condom wil break too, and they surely wont ask for a third. then i'm in them raw and they will never ever ask for a condom again after you've fucked them raw once :) best part yet is that most responsible ones are used to the asking-for-the-condom being the responsible part, so they aren't used to having someone in them raw and if you make the sex good and in the heat of the moment say "can i cum inside you?" they will almost always nod approval even if they can't bring themselves to say "yes, i want you to". of course, many of you won't bother to ask, which is cool too. i just like to avoid the "omg, you came inside me? i didn't say you could!"

as a bottom, if i know i want to play raw, i'll sometimes get out my massage oil and oil up my top's dick.

• 1 month later...
1. Refuse entreatments to wrap on a condom by saying you just want to play a bit first.

2. Work up the bottom with lots of oral, nip play, ass eating and light fingering

3. Jerk your cock to the point where you ooze plenty of precum.

4. Popper up the bottom if possible.P

5. Place your cockhead below the bottom's balls and slide it slowly up and down the perineum, leaving a trail of precum.

6. Move your cockhead about 3 inches from the entry point and start circling your piss slit around the hole.

7. Continue this motion until the skin folds around the entry point are soaked in precum and move closer and closer on each circular motion.

8. Pinch the nips and get verbal as you place the piss slit directly on the anus.

9. Gently nudge the outer skin folds and start putting pressure on the sphincter without entering.

10. Switch from circular motions to penetrative motions, but only to the point where you hit the sphincter and moisten it with your piss slit.

11. When the bottom begs you to enter raw, say "Are you sure?"

12. Drive the full length of your shaft inside.

This really DOES work, too! I've actually performed each and every one of these steps.