How to get any hole bare, every time

eurotopnyc

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drunk guys do stupid things, thank god.

"I've NEVER fucked anyone bare before..... I swear I won't cum in your ass...."

It's up to you if you want to suck out the evidence when you're done.

Or there is the ever popular strategy....

Slam Him and RAM Him ! Tweekers need seed as much as they need speed.

sometimes a married bi dude ill ask -just as i got done nutting inside em-if i pulled out? were u safe? I..grunt n stuff my cock in my pants and leave the booth. But as far as men askin me to use rubbers, dont happen alot. Just get the btm off , and his ass is gonna milk u dry anyways

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Before I was more happy with regular bareback I can promise you that EVERYTIME someone fucked me raw it started with this sort of thing. I always got so horned up (especially from the top rubbing his cock around and on my hole) I would push back myself and start it off.

But I was an idiot for not realising it was just a ploy by tops though :-S

it works for bottoms too, to get tops to bareback them. you basically do the same stuff as a top, i always have my hole prelubed a bit, i tell them feeling a cock grinding on my hole drives me nuts and while they are sliding it up and down i push back on the head and as it is right over my hole i really push back so it pokes right at the opening. then after a just a little bit so they dont think better of it when its in the right place i push back hard enough that it slides inside me. occasionaly they will pull out to go back to grinding but i get them in again and they always stay in after that. when they are going to cum and they ask where i want it i always say wherever they want to leave it