Male rape in Seattle

seaguy

A man told police that he was raped by another man at knifepoint early Monday morning in his apartment here in Seattle http://www.capitolhillseattle.com/2011/11/14/spd-investigating-crime-scene-at-700-broadway-building

I think there is more to the story than we know because that is a secure building so the rapist would have had to have gotten into the building and then the apartment, and then how did he know a man lives in that unit? Was he just seeking to rape anyone?

Could be a hookup gone bad?

Yeah, seaguy, I think it was a bad hookup as well. Maybe the guy got drugged and raped, and he was a top, maybe he didn't want to to get fucked, and endless list of possibilities, but the idea that this was a random breaking and entering rape are remote.

I live 3 blocks from this building, and I'm not too nervous for my well being.

So far I have been unable to find any updates that would confirm that there was more to the story. Saw a KIRO news report where they showed the outside the apartment where it occurred. I had a friend who lives in a secured building so he was stupoid and never locked his door, until I got in to the building one night and walkked in on him getting a blow job. I said lock your door whore. I wonder if this guy was that way? I;m curious to know if he was gay or not. If it truly was a random assault the rapist had to get through the front door of the building and if he did not know the victim he must have chosen which unit at random but did he break in? Most apartments have peep holes i sure wouldn't open my door to someone who got into my building without me buzzing them in and then was at my door at 2 am.

I was thinking if it had been me I would have just submitted to him rather than put up a fight, especially if he had a knife that way hopefully I wouldn't get too torn up. But you are right Alaric all the mexican guy needed top do was log onto BBRT or Craigslist and he could have found a willing victim to rape.

Yeah, seaguy, I think it was a bad hookup as well. Maybe the guy got drugged and raped, and he was a top, maybe he didn't want to to get fucked, and endless list of possibilities, but the idea that this was a random breaking and entering rape are remote.

I live 3 blocks from this building, and I'm not too nervous for my well being.

Man, I wouldn't worry about it either! I mean the worst that could happen is getting fucked at knife point...as Martha would say, "that's a good thing"! I keep hoping that something like that would happen to ME!!!

NastyRigPig- did you see this in the news or online somewhere? I live real close to the Z. I know that sometimes homeless guys will get a room there or at Tribe as a last resort.

On a related Seattle note, another man was found dead at Club Z last night.