Male rape in Seattle

seaguy

I could never be raped, because I would always beg for it. Anywhere, anytime, by anyone. Breed my nasty cum-filled faggot ass. Let me be just another cumslut in a long string of equally insatialbe cumsluts all bred by your reckless, wanton, raw cock. I never want to know where your dick has been.

I find rape hot, but then I might think differently if I actually was raped.

The strange thing about this case is a week later no new info on the crime. Apparently the victim was treated for "severe injuries".

This is exactly why I don't like the "rape scene" and how guys get turned on by it. I know it's only roleplay but still. The actual meaning of rape is "non-consenting" sex. There is nothing hot about that...fantasy or otherwise. Anybody who gets off on it probably takes their sexuality a little too seriously. Sex is supposed to be fun. Rape is NOT fun except for the sadist.

• 10 years later...
On 11/21/2011 at 5:43 PM, pulszer said:

is it wrong to find rape hot?

Technically I was raped, as in held down as he penetrated me and not let up till he was done, and yes i do find rape hot.  Although it was years later because he wasn't mean, didn't hit me or hurt me (other than the actual insertion) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1