Tops teaming up?

Dirtysouth

I used to have a couple of straight guys come over and tag team me. One was an older married guy and the other was a younger single straight guy. They were both tops so they wanted to share the same bottom. It was hot having one them fucking my face while the other fucked my ass.

I'm with MascMountainMan on this.

And that reminds me of another favorite of mine, when you've got two real pig bottoms with cum-filled asses and the top(s) goes back and forth between them without cleaning his dick in any way. Kind of a way for bottoms to share with each other.

it's so hot to help another top .Spreading the bottoms cheeks then you work the tops balls.Maybe get your tongue down there.I've done it before.Switch positions,look at the other top and see how horny every is.The other guy encouraging you to fuck that bottom good.Very hot,in fact,2 tops are doing me tomorrow night like that.

I fucking LOVE teaming up with another top. As far as I'm concerned, 2 tops 1 bottom is the ideal combination. I like to tagfuck with another top. We'll start out with the bottom blowing one of us while the other fucks his ass, and then usually just switch to having one top fuck while the other stands there ready to fuck the hole in a minute and "tag out." This lets each top fuck really, REALLY hard but get a break so you don't have to worry about cumming too fast. It gets the bottom up to a really heightened level of being turned on, and puts both tops on the edge of cumming all the time, but without worrying about having to go over the edge. You just tag out and let the other top fuck that ass for a couple minutes, then take over again. I love doing it this way, you end up with three people almost constantly at their sexual peak.

Also, I once read somewhere that in a group breeding the real bonding is between the tops, not between top/bottom and it's totally true. When you're fucking an ass with a top buddy you definitely get into it together. It's hot to cheer each other on, and to watch each other's performance, and give encouragement. "Yeah, fuck him harder. Pound that ass." etc. SO MUCH FUN. Plus, if you're like me and you like to fuck a sloppy loose ass, having a top buddy to help loosen that boyhole makes it feel soooo hot.

• Upvote 1

Ya so absolutely love tagging a bottom with a couple nice hung tops. First guy opens him up nice and good and then leaves a good load in there for us to fuck in deep. Feels amazing to be able to powerfuck right on in that first thrust :-)

agreed...but i've been known to burst in from the get-go on fresh, unfucked asses too...:o

Man I fucking love having more then one top take turns riding my raw ass. Taking cock after cock and load after load. I fucking love the feeling of cum being fucked our of me and my hole a sloppy mess from many anonymous loads. NOthing like an all night gang fuck and breedings.

ANY tops out there want to tag or DP my hole, HIT ME UP!!!!!

• Moderators

Being fucked by two tops who are totally into one another is the best. When they are making out and have their hands all over one another while you service them, you realize your hot wet holes are just the means for these two men to make love to each other. That's very hot.

• 1 month later...

fuckn nuts to tag team with a buddy then when the "bottom" is so full of our cum or piss one of us felches then we kiss each other pushin mouths full of piss or cum back and forth and.....the "bottom" usually gets so fuckn nuts watching he busts a nut

• Upvote 1

the one thing i've learned to avoid is taking on the Recruitment role...i enjoy groups, but i hate corralling them. if someone else wants to do the side work of corralling a 3rd or 4th, cool...every once in a blue i forget how much work it is, n then 40-50 emails and 2-4 blockings later, success and the vow to never play Recruiter again...until i ferget again. :o