Shoud I?

I'm 33 and over the years have gone from really vanilla to getting turned on by much sleazier stuff. My ex used to bareback fuck me all the time and since we split up i've been really fantasising about becoming the bareback slut i'd like to be. last year I fucked a hot guy bb i pulled at a bar in london, and that was so hot - i'm more of a bottom but at that point I wasn't going to get fucked bareback. Then a few months later I finally let a guy fuck me bareback, was the hottest sex ive ever had, he was fit, spat on me, pinned me down by neck,and blew three loads up my ass throughout the night. I then spent three months proper worrying about hiv and tested twice to make sure.

Thing is, there is no way i could go back to some guy using a condom to fuck me, i find them such a turn off now.... but im not brave enough to be the slut I want to be. So i've stopped having sex since that last fuck. Thing is, will i regret not having the sex i want in a few years? I'm scared about being poz, and im not a chaser, but I need to get fucked soon and ill need it bareback. Ideally Id like to find a regular fuck buddy thats negative but most guys into bareback are poz in london. Should i try harder at finding a neg guy to bb with, or should i accept that ill end up poz and get fucked by some hot poz guys, or should i just continue not having sex (that last option is making me frustrated as fuck)

if you're scared about being poz, don't do it.

those who bareback know and accept the risks and i don't think you have so just wait it out until you are ready to accept the risks or find someone who has tested accurately neg to bareback with

I think that it is possible to bareback but also use some harm reduction strategies. Just because you want to bareback doesn't have to mean that you want to become poz, as you indicate. If you want to bottom though, It is important to realize that there will be some risk to it - and that you very well may become poz at some point. A harm reduction strategy is not as black and white as asking a guy if he is neg or poz. A truly neg guy of course has no risk, but you really don't know how neg he is. It may not be that he is lying, but that it may have been a while - even a short while - since his last test and he might really be poz - and with a high viral load. A guy who is poz and on meds may be undetectable and could be even lower risk than the guy who tells you he is neg. But if its been a while since the poz guy got his viral load tests and if he's not taking his meds regularly, he really may not be undetctable.

So how do you know? You really don't. You can ask some simple questions that don't sound like you're trying to take his complete medical history:

-If he's neg....."how often do you get an HIV test" - if the answer is that not for a while...hmm scratch your head...

-If he's poz... "what as your last CD4 and viral load counts?" - Most poz guys will know their numbers and be open to talking about it - even will be impressed that you know enough to have the discussion.

But the "bottom line" is that if you want to bottom, then you need to make friends with the fact that you'll probably become poz at some point.

Happy to chat more about it if you'd like

I agree with the idea of trying to hook up with only neg guys... but you have to be able to accept the risks. If you are not - go back to sex with condoms at least for the interim. Everyone should have/get sex! I don't know that everyone wanted to get poz immediately... some people learn to accept it, then want it... others are just horny for it up front.

With sooooooo much Poz cock in London (one in 11 guys are known to be infected and so many others who do not know) cum to terms and accept your piggy inner self, coz chances are few of the 'Neg' boys truely are Neg. Enjoy the loads, have great sex and embrace the consequences because chances are unless you exclusively use condoms Poz cum is gonna get u at some point.

In a similar situation here in NYC and also facing an increasing # of new infections. I've been conflicted for a long time, but after a year of not having sex, I've concluded option © is no longer viable. So now that I'm starting to embrace being poz, the question is whether to go about things and let nature take its course or actively seek out the bug and poz on my terms with a poz top of my choosing. I'm actually leaning toward the latter. For some reason I feel more comfortable with my choice doing it that way.